A Letter from Aleppo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was stuck for words. In his head he composed and rejected responses, but nothing came out of his mouth. In the end Ayla stood up, kissed him demurely on the cheek and went upstairs to her room.

When Angie returned Alan was still sitting at the table, his tea cold in the mug before him as he tried to make sense of what Ayla had told him, and more importantly should he tell Angie or just write it off as a schoolgirl pipedream. "You OK?" she asked as she bent double dragging deep breaths into her lungs after her run.

In the end Alan decided it wasn`t worth mentioning something that probably wasn`t even there and replied, "Sure. Just a bit tired I think. My sexy wife is wearing me out."

"Well I hope you have one last dose in the tank, as I`m off for a shower, and you know I always want you afterwards, so come on!" She grabbed him by the hand, and they sped up the stairs two steps at a time. The door to Ayla`s room was as usual wide open, and they both stopped for a second to admire Ayla`s pert, hard bottom as she lay on the bed on her tummy in just a bra and thong as she read the massive medical book open before her. Ayla never turned around, as she hadn`t heard them. She was wearing her large earphones and apparently listening to some music.

Going into their room Angie went for her shower as Alan first locked the door then waited on the bed for whatever would happen next. He was slowly stroking himself as he really was struggling to keep up with Angie`s sexual demands. Angie reappeared with her hair wrapped in a towel and little else. Alan stared at his wife and sent up a prayer as always as his eyes roamed over her body. Then he took a double take. The little curls of chestnut hair that usually adorned her sex were gone. Vanished. In their place was a freshly shaved area that was still pink from the lady shave she had used.

Angie grinned at him when she saw his eyes fixed to that point. "You like it? I saw Ayla`s and I thought it was quite sensual. If you don`t like it I can grow it back."

Alan was again seeing that Ayla`s arrival was bringing out the competitiveness in his wife. He knew he was walking on egg shells as any comment could be twisted against him, so he said quietly, "I think I like it. I may have to get used to it as I loved your little chestnut bush, but variety is the spice of life as they say. Now bring it over here and let me see if it tastes as good as it looks."

It was indeed delicious, as Alan tongued her to a satisfying orgasm when she spread her legs on the bed for him. He took his time. Teasing her to the edge, then denying her that release. He did this three or four times before Angie grabbed his head aggressively, holding him firmly in place until he finished the job, and she moaned very, very loudly as Alan`s mouth filled with her acrid tasting juices.

Once Angie had stopped writhing on the bed he lay on top of her and let her guide him to her entry before pushing gently with his hips and feeling his cock glide inside her. Angie contracted her vaginal muscles around him once he was fully ensconced. This was something he always loved. Alan remained buried to the hilt in his wife while experiencing the delectable sensation of her rippling internal muscles massaging the head and shaft of his dick.

The couple were quite happy to lay like this until Alan could feel his orgasm start to boil in his balls. Then, and only then, did he start to plough Angie powerfully. His hips thrusting him as deep as possible into her vagina. Angie wrapped her legs around his waist and interlocked her ankles. Using her heels as makeshift spurs she urged him deeper and deeper until they both climaxed together in a moaning, groaning, keening mass of arms and legs. They stayed interlocked on the bed until they were both breathing normally again, and Angie murmured, "Wow!"

Both decided that it was time for a little nap, and Angie was soon fast asleep. Alan though was struggling to drop off as he was still replaying his earlier conversation with Ayla in his head. He left Angie sleeping and started to go downstairs. A quick glance into Ayla`s bedroom confirmed that she was still in the same position as earlier.

Alan had already taken the first step on the staircase when something clicked in his brain about what he had seen a few seconds before. The view had been nearly the same, but with a couple of subtle differences that had not registered when he had looked quickly in on Ayla. Stealthily retracing his steps he cautiously peeked around the door to confirm his suspicions.

"Oh my sweet Jesus!" he mumbled under his breath. He had been right. Ayla was still lying on her tummy in just a bra and the thong style panties, but this time her body was raised slightly off the bed with her weight resting on her knees. The tiny bulge between her legs that he had thought was the bunched gusset of her panties was in fact moving. Ayla was masturbating as she lay on the bed. Her hand moving inside the dark-green panties that left her hard, peach shape bum completely visible.

The other thing that had changed was that the medical book was still open, but this time, resting on the open pages was an old photograph that Alan recognised as the one that Hameed had taken of him and Angie outside the field hospital in Aleppo.

Their gorgeous Syrian lodger was masturbating over a picture of Alan and his wife.

Alan couldn`t tear his eyes away from the scene. He knew he should leave and go downstairs, but he was mesmerised by the erotic vision before him. As he stood there watching the movement between Ayla`s long, muscled legs became more and more vigorous, Alan could hear her breathing becoming ragged as she got closer to coming. Just as her whole body stiffened and Ayla sighed a long drawn out "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Alan noticed something that sent him in a panic down the stairs at a break neck pace.

Ayla had been watching him as he acted like a dirty old voyeur. As she climaxed she had smiled at him, because he was clearly visible in the reflection from the full-length mirror attached to the front of the wardrobe in Ayla`s room. She had been watching him watching her as she had fingered herself to orgasm over a picture of him and Angie.

Alan threw himself onto the sofa in the lounge. His heart was beating ten to the dozen as he tried to make sense of everything that had happened since Ayla walked into their perfectly happy, orderly lives yesterday. Now she had observed him as he spied on her in a most intimate moment. This was one thing. The fact that she was using a photo of him and Angie as a sexual stimulant was another. This was the conundrum he was finding hard to solve, "What the Fuck am I supposed to do?" he said softly to himself as he put his head in his hands.

His problems multiplied a thousand-fold when the lounge door opened, and a broadly smiling Ayla walked in dressed in her dark green bra and thong. There was a dark stain on the front panel of the thong that attracted Alan`s eyes like a silky magnet. "Did you enjoy the show Alan? It was just for you. Well I would have done it for Angie if the roles had been reversed, or both of you. I saw you both staring earlier before you went and had sex in your bedroom. She also seemed to really enjoy our time in bed together last night."

"You were awake?" Alan stated. His voice nearly cracking as the implications started to go together in his mind.

Ayla`s smile was now as wide as the Mersey Tunnel as she giggled, "Of course. I loved feeling her breast, and playing with her nipple. It was so hard, so quickly. When I ran my leg over her pussy and felt her wetness on my thigh it confirmed that she was really turned on. I had to touch it to be a hundred percent crtain. Then I let her run back to you. I´m sure you gained the benefit of all my labours. Did she blow you or fuck you. Maybe both, as she was definitely as hot as the sun when she scampered from under my sheets."

Alan nearly fainted when he heard a voice from the hallway say, "Actually I sucked him off until his come filled my mouth. Then I made him lick my pussy until I had the most amazing orgasm. Alan is a terrific lover, so then we had slow passionate sex as only a husband and wife can. Does that answer your question?"Angie walked into the lounge.

If Alan was already having a hard time understanding what the hell was going on, now he was in a complete overload. Angie was totally naked apart from the three-inch heels that she had worn yesterday.

Ayla`s smile disappeared from her face faster than lightening. In fact, for the first time since she turned up on their doorstep she showed the first inkling of shame at her actions. Then her face registered the first flicker of fear as Angie moved rapidly towards her. Angie was fuming. Alan knew the signs. Her eyes blazed, her nostrils flared like a heavily breathing horse, her red hair flowed around her face like a red aura, as she now closed the distance between the door through which she had entered, and the now cowering young girl in the middle of their lounge.

Angie was still the only one talking in the still room, "If this is what you want. Then we will give it to you. But beware. You may have bitten off more than you can chew."

Angie was now directly in front of Ayla, and she reached out hostilely, literally dragging the dark-green cups of Ayla`s bra down so that her firm tits, the size of small melons burst into view. "Take it off!" she bellowed in Ayla`s face.

Ayla was stunned. Whatever she had hoped would happen between the three of them she had most definitely thought that she would be the one in control. That was now one million percent not the case. The conductor in the room was most definitely Angie. Ayla put her hands behind her back and fumbled with the clasp to her bra.

"Quicker!" spat Angie and slapped one of the gloriously tanned mounds of Ayla`s breasts.

Ayla winced at the blow but managed at last to release the catch and slip her arms from the bra before tossing it casually onto the floor. Angie grabbed both of the younger girls shoulders and spun her around so that Angie was behind her, and Ayla was directly facing Alan.

"Now those tiny panties!" Angie said. Her voice hard, and broaching no argument.

Alan sat speechless on the sofa. His mouth gaped as he watched this crazy scenario unfold before him. He had always known deep down that Angie was the dominant one in their partnership, but this blatant confirmation of what he had always suspected still came as a major shock to him. With his eyes widening by the second he watched as Ayla hooked her thumbs either side of the waistband of the tiny panties she wore and bent double as she dragged them to her ankles.

"Step out of them and stay exactly as you are now!" Angie ordered her.

Ayla did as she was told. Her face was now nearly touching Alan`s knee and her body was bent at the waist. "Grab your ankles tightly!" the next order arrived quickly.

Once Ayla had hold of both her ankles Angie delivered a cruel slap to Ayla`s right buttock. Ayla whimpered. Angie then began to speak very slowly, her words punctuated by vicious slaps to both the left, and then Ayla`s right cheek. "Alan. Is my. Husband. You will. Only. Fuck him. When I. Give you permission. Understood?"

"Yes!" Ayla nearly sobbed.

"Yes What?" followed by another stinging blow.

"Yes Angie!"

Another slap that echoed in the small lounge, "Wrong answer. You will call me Mistress, and do precisely what I tell you. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Stay there and don`t move. If I return and you have moved an inch the spanking will be long and painful. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress!"

Alan was dumbstruck. He hadn`t said a word or moved a muscle since Angie had first entered the room. Now he just stared in amazement as his naked wife left the room leaving their new guest bent over, totally nude, and with large red handprints on both her buttocks. He looked at Ayla`s face and watched tiny tears leak from the corners of her eyes and dribble down her cheeks before dripping onto their lounge carpet. He heard Angie go up the stairs, and less than a minute later come back down them.

Alan watched his wife stroll through the lounge door, then he gasped when he saw what she held in her hand. When they had first married Angie had bought a vibrator to be used in some of their sex games. Over time they had given up using it and he hadn`t seen it for more than a couple of years. It seemed that Angie had not lost it, or thrown it out as she now brandished it like a ten-inch, black, plastic sword.

Alan nearly had a giggling fit when Angie had to rummage for two or three minutes in a drawer of the sideboard to find some batteries. The drawer where they dumped such things was the only part of the house that Angie hadn`t organised to the same standard as a hospital operating room.

Alan was biting his lip to stop bursting out laughing at the absurdity of everything that was happening. He felt like a detached spectator, as Angie was in total control. His amusement disappeared like early morning mist when Angie turned away from the sideboard after fitting batteries into the black plastic phallus. Her face was like thunder and Alan knew he wasn`t going to get on the wrong side of her when she was this angry.

Moving back to her position behind Ayla she delivered two more loud slaps even though Alan was sure that Ayla hadn`t moved one millimetre. This brought a sob from Ayla that stuck in her throat. "If you want a cock so badly that you try and tempt my husband. Then I will give it to you!"

There was no further discussion as Angie pushed the newly activated vibrator deep inside Ayla`s vagina. The vibrator was large. Alan seemed to remember that the box had said it was ten inches in length. Angie didn`t stop pushing until only about an inch poked out from between Ayla`s red and swollen labia. Alan was expecting Angie to start to fuck Ayla with it as that is how they had used it in their own games, but instead she just left it humming inside Ayla and sat down next to Alan on the sofa.

Alan flicked his eyes from the face of one woman to that of the other. Angie`s face was a picture of serenity as she stared at Ayla. Ayla on the other hand was sweating, tears now streaming from her eyes, and then she began to quiver as the vibrating phallus inside her did what it was designed to do.

Angie didn`t say or do anything. She just stared like a cat watching a little bird. It was a few minutes before Ayla began panting. Her whole-body was shivering and covered in goose bumps. The vibrators buzzing noise was the only sound in the room. That is until Ayla`s orgasm. Alan felt a brief pang of pity for the girl as she shuddered, her whole body went stiff, her eyes clamped shut and a low pitiful moan left her lips. She was still shaking, as Angie had still not removed the sex toy, when Angie rose once more and slapped Ayla on each cheek of her bum. "I told you not to move!" she hissed.

Ayla could hardly speak coherently as she breathed, "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress!".

Angie strolled casually behind Ayla and pulled the vibrator uncaringly out of her vagina. Ayla sighed with relief, but that relief was short lived as Angie adjusted the vibrator to its lowest setting and then reinserted it. Alan was sure that Ayla climaxed as she did this, as her whole body shook so badly he thought she was going to collapse.

Once Angie had taken her place back on the sofa, she stretched out one hand and took a large handful of Ayla`s sweaty black hair and tugged. Ayla shuffled forwards until her head was hovering just above Angie`s freshly shaved sex. Using Ayla`s hair like a horse`s rein she forced her face down until it rested on Angie`s pubic mound. Angie raised her legs up around Ayla and then rested her thighs on each of the younger girls shoulders. This caused Ayla to move downwards past Angie`s pussy until her nose was rubbing against the puckered entrance to Angie`s arse.

Up until now Alan had just been a passive observer, albeit one with a cock as hard as steel. This changed now as Angie instructed Ayla sternly, "Lick my arse Ayla, or as I shouls say from now in. SLAVE!" At the same time she turned to Alan and said in a manner that told him it was not optional, "Lose the shorts Alan."

Alan was stunned. Firstly, Angie and he had tried anal sex a few times, but as far as he remembered it wasn`t high on her list of preferred sexual activities, but here she was getting Ayla to tongue her rear entry. Secondly, he wasn`t sure what she had in mind for him. Whatever it was he definitely didn`t want to upset her with the mood she was in, so he shimmied out of his shorts letting his stiff boner spring into view.

Angie sighed as Ayla begun to run her tongue around her anus, then Angie reached out with one hand and wrapped it around the stiff shaft of Alan`s cock. Moving her hand at the same pace as Ayla`s tongue was moving between the cheeks of her arse Angie closed her eyes and seemed to be in a trance like state. Alan was frozen in place like a deer in the headlights. His eyes wide as they moved from his wife's hand moving slowly up and down his shaft, to the top of Ayla`s head that was nodding between Angie`s thighs, then back to Angie`s face where she lay with her head resting on the back of the sofa, her eyes shut as if she was sleeping.

Alan jumped at the speed and unexpected movement when Angie let her thighs fall from Ayla`s shoulders as she panted, "Pussy now. And make it good. I`m close to coming!" Angie placed one foot on the arm of the sofa so she could lean over and place her mouth around Alan`s erection as Ayla began bobbing her head much quicker between her thighs.

He didn`t know about Angie, but he bloody well knew he was going to erupt soon. When Angie`s tongue flicked away the first few drops of his impending ejaculation the sensation sent shivers through his body, he grasped a massive handful of her chestnut hair as his hips jerked upwards." Fucking Hell!" he screamed as his body jerked and jerked. He came a lot as his body thrust upwards over and over, his seed filling his wife`s mouth.

Once he had calmed enough Angie raised her head from his groin. Using Ayla`s hair to move her where she wanted, Angie had Ayla sit back on her haunches in front of them. Using one hand she squeezed Ayla`s cheek and jaw until Ayla`s mouth opened wide, then tilted her head upwards. Shuffling forward on the sofa she positioned her mouth above Ayla`s, who was sitting like a baby bird in the nest waiting to be fed a worm. Angie opened her mouth and let Alan`s semen dribble from her mouth, and into Ayla`s. When her mouth was empty she asked, "Does he taste as good as you imagined in your dreams Ayla?"

It was unbelievable to Alan when Ayla smiled as she replied, "Yes Mistress!"

"And me Ayla?"

"You were also delicious Mistress. Shall I use my tongue on you some more?"

The End, but there maybe more if you liked this part. Send me your comments if you would like to hear how the relationship between Alan, Angie and Ayla progresses.