A Letter from Jane

Story Info
Jane shares a story of rough sex with her favorite man <3
812 words
4.47
12.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Literotica,

This weekend I finally got fucked by the Man in charge.

My mister, my Sir. I want him to own me so bad.

He made me so wet.

I greeted him in very short shorts, the kind that show my ass when I walk and practically don't exist when I bend over. I wore a tight t-shirt that was thin enough so that my nipples were as visible as possible

He fucked me last night after I gave him dinner. My pussy had been wet and ready since before his arrival, as I've been edging all week and want to always be able to take cock when it's offered.

We started in the shower where I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean, and then he bent me over. After that he brought me out and bent me over the bed. He took me from behind, and then on my side, and then on my stomach. He fucked me for so long and made me cum on his dick and filled me up with cum.

I always want to be a good girl, especially for him, so I made sure his cum stayed inside me. He took another shower but I didn't clean up after, and went to bed with sticky thighs and jizz leaking from my pussy.

Before he left today, I begged him to fuck me again.

He yelled at me and said he didn't have the time. He told me I should be grateful.

Then he took out his dick, and I knelt down on the floor to lick and slurp on his cock and balls.

I sucked while I apologized, saying sorry and that I loved him, with his dick in my mouth.

He told me I wasn't sorry, and he fucked my mouth, pushed my head down and put his cock in my throat and held it there. He made me choke and gag. Then I kissed and licked him some more.

Then he told me to get on my hands and knees.

He pushed his dick into my sopping wet cunt, and I became even wetter knowing that he would've pushed in whether I was wet or not.

He spit on me and fucked me with my ass up and my face and tits in the mattress. Every time he grabbed my neck and held me down I shuddered in pleasure.

He kept it deep, stroked me so good inside. Then he pulled out and fucked me shallow to tease me, but I was in heaven just having his dick inside me.

A couple of times he pushed it all the way inside and held me there, not moving no matter how much I squirmed on his cock or moaned or begged him to fuck me.

Then he fucked me hard. He held my chubby ass and hips like the fuck handles they are, spread my ass open to look at my ass and pussy and push into me deeper.

He told me I was his slut, that I was a pain in the ass and that I was lucky to get his cock and cum, that I was lucky I have good pussy to offer him.

I thanked him and told him how wet I was, that I just wanted him to feel good inside me. I just want to be good holes for him.

His balls slapped my clit over and over as he drove into my pussy. God I love that feeling.

I begged him for his cum. He wouldn't give it to me until I came and came again.

He pushed me down on my stomach, held my legs down with his, put his weight on me, choked me with both hands on my neck and chin, shoved his finger into my mouth and made me suck it like another cock because that's what my holes are for.

My pussy was absolutely gushing.

As I became wetter and wetter and got closer I could feel my body completely surrender and release to him, opening up to let him in deep, snug against my cervix. He told me he was going to put every drop of his cum deep inside my pussy, and I begged him for all of it.

He told me I would have to cum for him.

I came as he fucked me, biting hard onto my sheets, trying not to scream. I know he loves that sound, my muffled screaming..

My mind went totally blank as I came again.

But the best part, as always, was when he came inside me. I love when he gives me his cum, and there was so much of it.

Later I walked him out in my shorts with it dripping down my thighs. I'm going to be leaking for days.

I wish I could show you.

Love always,

Jane