A Letter to Daddy

Story Info
Taking a walk down memory lane.
3k words
4.47
17.7k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Daddy,

I know it's been a long time since I last wrote. Today, I am thinking about the first time I saw your cock. It was shortly after my 18th birthday, you were coming out of the shower wearing a towel and I was heading downstairs. We passed in the hall like any other day and you went into your room, closing the door part way. I don't know why, but instead of continuing my way, I glanced in your room just as you were removing your towel. You were naked, walking to your dresser to get your boxers. I never saw a grown-up penis before since I never had a boyfriend; I didn't even get a chance to meet boys since you and mom insisted on homeschooling me. I didn't have any friends outside of other homeschoolers, so I never had the opportunity to even kiss a boy.

I knew what a penis looked like of course, I had a baby brother, but yours was so different, it was long and fat laying on top of your hairy balls. I was embarrassed, but curious, as I hurried downstairs trying to put it out of my mind. I started watching you more, casting glimpses at your pants, hanging outside the door when you shower, hoping to see it again. You looked at me differently, as if you knew what my curiosity was about.

I started hanging around you more, leaning against you, letting you feel my breasts brush against your arm. Sitting next to you on the sofa, wearing short nighties, letting my panties show. You never said anything, but I watched you watching me. I knew you were getting turned on, the bulge in your pants gave it away. I dreamed what it would be like to be kissed like a grown woman, to be kissed by you.

I remember the night everything changed. We were watching TV after the little ones went to bed and it wasn't my bedtime yet. Mom was at work and wouldn't be home until after midnight. I had on one of your old T-Shirts that I liked to sleep in and no panties underneath. I wanted to sit on your lap.

"Don't you think you're a little too big to be sitting on daddy's lap, sweetheart?" you asked.

"Oh daddy, I just want to give you a kiss goodnight." I usually gave you a kiss goodnight on your cheek every night, but before you could turn your cheek to me, I planted one on your lips. Not a little girl kiss but a real kiss. You were so surprised you didn't pull away right away, so I kissed you a little deeper, trying to part your lips with my tongue.

"Hold on there Missy, what are you doing!"

"I just wanted to see what it felt like to be kissed really kissed." I said, hurt that you pulled away and seemed to be mad. "Are you mad at me?"

"No honey, I'm not mad. But I'm not the one who should be showing you. You'll have time for that with someone you meet."

"How can I meet anyone, I'm always here with you, mom and the kids. I never had a boyfriend. I won't even know how to kiss properly if I ever do get one. I just wanted you to show me. Will you show me daddy?"

"It's not right that daddy's show their little girl these things."

"Who better than you daddy, you love me the most, so I know you'll show me the right way."

After thinking about it for a few minutes you decided that showing me how to properly kiss a boy wouldn't do any harm and you gave in.

"Okay baby girl, daddy will show you how a grown man and woman kiss. But that's all okay?"

I agreed knowing that I would just have to convince you to show me more.

I snuggled down on your lap as you raised your hands to hold my face, bringing our lips together, at first gently, your tongue parting my lips, entering my mouth seeking my tongue. I tightened my arms around your neck, responding to your kiss, slighting moving my hips on your lap. I felt you responding, your kiss growing more passionate along with the bulge in your pants. You started moving under me as your kiss grew more urgent, my hips rocking against you, your hands moving down from my face to cup my breasts. We both let out a moan knowing we wanted this.

You broke away first, afraid of the intensity of what just happened. You tried to push me off you, I held on and grind harder. "Please daddy, this feels so good, don't stop. I want to feel your hands on me again."

"No baby girl it's not right, it's gone too far already. You're making daddy hard and that's not right."

I asked you what a man's penis looked like and why it was hard. I begged you to show me, hoping you would show me yours, but instead you said wait and I'll show you something. You lifted me off your lap and back onto the couch. You brought me out a magazine that had a naked man and woman on the cover. Inside were pictures of the man putting his penis inside the woman's pussy. INSIDE! Wow that looked cool to me and I started touching my own pussy and bent down trying to see where it goes. You laughed and got a mirror and let me see what my pussy looked like. You showed me where my clit was and then you touched it for the first time and I saw how wet that made me.

"This baby girl is your clit. It's what made you feel so good when you rubbed it on daddy's lap just now. And this is called your pussy" as his finger slid along my slit to my wet opening.

"Daddy, can you put your penis inside me too?" I asked getting back to the magazine that you showed me, fascinated seeing the naked man and woman.

"No baby that's not right, you're my daughter and that would be incest. And you should call it a cock, I like that word better."

"But can I see it at least, I've never seen a real one?" I asked as I was rubbing my pussy and feeling how wet it was getting. You were watching me and again I saw your pants were starting to stick out. I giggled. You smiled and said, "Ok, it doesn't hurt to just show it to you. But remember, I can't put it in you."

You unzipped your pants and just before pulling them down you said to me "Now baby, not all men are the same, they come in all sizes, and mine is a little bigger than most." You lowered your jeans, and then your boxers and your penis, I mean cock, was pointed right up in the air and it was big. Way bigger than my baby brothers for sure. I wanted to touch it.

"Can I touch it?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Why?" I guess you couldn't find a good answer because you didn't say a word as I reached out and put my hand on the big round head on top. It had some stuff on it and I asked if that was what having an orgasm looked like for a man.

"That's called pre-cum, it helps make everything easier to put inside you...I mean a woman."

I remember how captivated I was touching it, feeling my hand trying to fit around and then moving it up and down so I could feel all the bumps and veins. You liked it too because you were breathing hard and moving your hips pushing it back and forth. I bent down to get a closer look and I don't know why, but I stuck my tongue out and licked that pre-cum stuff, I wanted to see what it tasted like. You pulled away fast like it was on fire or something.

"Oh God baby don't do that, you'll make daddy cum."

"Cum where?"

"Well when daddy's get very excited like that, they shoot stuff called cum when they have an orgasm. They put it inside a pussy and It's the stuff that makes a baby."

"Can you make this baby cum without being inside my pussy?"

"Well, yes it doesn't have to be inside to do that."

"Can I see, how does it come out then.?"

"Well daddy can rub on his cock up and down and that helps make it come out."

I wanted to see it and after saying please, please, please, you decided you couldn't say no to me anymore and said I could help you make the baby stuff come out. You grabbed your cock and started pushing your hand up and down on it and then let me help. I copied what you were doing, and you let me do it alone, so you can touch my nipples. I started touching my pussy with my other hand and then you were touching me too. I liked it when you did it so much better. As I was stroking you up and down more of that pre-cum stuff was coming out, so I again licked it but this time you didn't pull away. I wanted to taste more of it, so I put my mouth on the top and was licking it around and around licking it all up, it tasted a little salty. It was like sucking on a popsicle, so I wanted to see how much I could put in my mouth and I got about it about half way in. I heard you moan and then you taught me how to do it even better.

"Oh, baby yes, cover your teeth with your lips, you don't want to hurt daddy. Now suck it while you go up and down try to go deeper each time".

I tried it a few times, but it kept making me gag but I got better, didn't I daddy. That became your favorite thing for me to do. The best part was when I was sucking on it faster and faster and you pulled it out and I saw all your baby cum shoot out like a water gun. You got my T-shirt all wet with your cum. You were so surprised when I just took it off and was totally naked in front of you.

You stopped touching my pussy and I didn't want you to, so you started again. I was sitting on the couch spreading my legs wider and wider; it was feeling so good.

"Baby since you made daddy feel so good with your mouth, I'm going to make you feel good too, better than how you feel right now." You started licking my nipples and sucking my tits but then you started going lower on my belly and then all the way down between my legs. You ran your tongue round my clit and lapping your tongue right over my pussy hole. It was nothing like I ever felt before. It was amazing, licking me and sticking your tongue inside, you were fast and slow and fast again.

"Wow daddy that feels fantastic, to it more. I want to feel it deeper inside me like that cock in the picture. Are you sure you can't put your cock in there?"

"No sweetie, we can't do that, but this will help you." And then you started putting your finger inside my pussy and fucking me with your tongue and your finger until I came all over your mouth. You licked it all up and I must have been very wet because I could hear all the noises you were making.

We had a lot of fun together for the next year. You showed me dirty movies that would get me all wet and then you would lick me all over to make me cum and feel better. You taught me how to masturbate and bought me my first vibrator to use when mom was around, and you couldn't come to my room. I especially liked when you showed me how to use the hand-held shower on my pussy until I had an orgasm. I still do that every day and always think of you holding the wand while I laid in the tub, my legs spread over the sides and you aiming the water at my pussy. I'm so wet as I'm writing this letter to you, remember all the hot nights we shared together.

The most exciting day of my life is the day you took me into the city to celebrate my 19th birthday. I turned 19 on a Thursday and while we had a little family party, the best part was on Saturday when you told mom you were taking me into the city. I got all dressed up and I knew you were going to finally make love to me like a woman. We had come too close lately and it was just a matter of time. I was going to make it happen, I was so wet all day waiting for us to leave.

You took me out to dinner and I had my first real grown up drink. Since I never had alcohol before I was feeling a little dizzy when we went to the car. You were so sweet, holding my hair when I accidently started to throw up right before we got in the car. You held me and treated me like a grown woman, putting little kisses on my neck and then you kissed me hard on the mouth. A grown-up kiss with tongues and all. I felt your hard cock when you grabbed my ass and started rubbing your pants on my pussy, right over my dress. I knew you wanted to put it in me.

We knew we were going to be late, so you had already told mom we would stay in the city overnight and come home in the morning. She didn't know that this last year that we had a special relationship. You said she wouldn't understand and we had to keep it secret. I liked having a secret that only you and I shared. I never told anyone because I didn't want it to stop. I liked how good you made me feel.

But this was the night you were going to put your cock inside my pussy for the very first time. I think you knew it too because you couldn't keep your hands off me that whole day. Finally, we checked into the room and you pushed me against the wall and were kissing me and grabbing my tits and my pussy. I didn't think you were even going to take my clothes off, but you stopped and told me to strip.

"Take it off, take everything off nice and slow." You commanded. I never heard your voice like that before, you were always so quiet and gentle but the lust in your eyes told me you wanted me badly.

I started to slowly unzipper my dress and let it fall. Even though you had seen me naked thousand times by now, you looked like it was the first time. I had bought a new black bra for my now 34C tits and a matching bikini panty. I didn't like those thong panties even if they did look a little sexier. You started to unzip your pants while I undid my bra and slipped my panties off, never taking your eyes off my body. When you dropped your pants and boxers your cock was so beautiful, hard and waiting for me. You removed your shirt and you pulled me tightly against your whole body. I wrapped my legs around your waist and you carried me and dropped me on the bed.

I wanted your cock in me right then, but you had other plans. You sucked and licked and fingered me from top to bottom until I was begging,

"Fuck me, fuck me now!"

"Yes, baby I want you so bad, I can't stop myself even though it's wrong."

"No daddy, I want this, you want this. We love each other, it's as right as it can be."

The most amazing feeling was when you finally put your cock against my pussy. It was so wet that I thought it wouldn't hurt, you had warned me that being a virgin it would hurt in the beginning since you were so big, and my pussy was so tight. You were very gentle as you pushed it in, a little at a time and I could feel you stretching and filling me, trying to get it in deeper. You stopped when you broke my hymen and I felt when that happened. It did hurt but I wanted your cock so badly I didn't care. When I started moving my hips trying to make you go deeper you knew I was ready and you put your hard cock all the way into my pussy, it was heaven. Then you showed me how a man makes love to a woman, pulling it out and back in slow and gentle at first but then you got faster and harder. That's the part I liked the best.

"Oh God baby, I've waited so long to fuck you. I can't help it, I knew we were meant to be together like this." You said those words to me as you stroked me with your cock in and out, harder and harder.

"Daddy yes oh my god that feels awesome." We fucked for hours that night, over and over again you made me cum. You on top, me on top, you behind me. We did it all and it was the best sex I ever had in my life. No one has ever satisfied me like you did daddy. I still want you.

All my love,

Your baby girl

PS The baby looks just like you and reminds me every day how special was our relationship and how much we loved each other. Hopefully someday I can tell him who his daddy is, and he'll understand.