All Comments on 'A Letter to Isabel'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 272 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but you need a better proof reader.

40 miles east Okeechobee.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I hate it when people say this to me, but this story really does scream out for a sequel.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

I would have enjoyed a few descriptive paragraphs elaborating her subsequent reaction to his closing actions and her feelings thereof.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

Reread this. Not so much a btb as a cuckold running and leaving his kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's an aweful story. She betrayed and humiliated him and in return he gave her the house, half the assets and treated her with respect?

What kind of shitfuckery is this?

The MC is definitevely a willing cuck as in he willingly let it happen and willingly took sloppy seconds from the two shitbags.

Little to no consequences for her plus, the way it reads, the MC is more likely to cry and wimper like a little child while she slaps a cockcage on him and tells everybody he's a lying, cheating abuser.

Wtf was in your head when you wrote this? Are you one of those religious nutjobs that adheres to the "turn the other cheek" concept?

Why is it that you are writing these stories? Are they ment to be read? Because if so, why would anybody feel anything but contempt, disgust, disapproval, pity, (and even joy that something like this happened to him, the way he behaved after he found out sure points like he deserves it) towards the MC.

It also reads like if she belittled him all he would do is cry like a little bitch and say things like "you're mean" or "stop saying mean things to me".

He's also completely devoid of any selfrespect and masculinity "oh no, i wont be sleeping with her". What is that supposed to do? The only reaction his wife would have to this is laugh out loud while saying "what a giant, afeminite, in the closet, crying pussy! Good fucking riddance, now i can get a real man!".

She'd could even go as far as post it on social media, people would join in mocking him, because it's just so easy to root for her and shit on him.

Do you not read your comments? Are you incapable of learning?

You seem to be getting some good ratings but from who? Are you not incessed about who it is you're actually getting the approval of? Now that i think about it, it may be that you are getting the approval of those that are into being humiliated, those that are into humiliating others and those that are genuinely rooting for the wife in this story.

"Intelectually a mans man", hah, what a joke. Which part of it is him being a man? The part where he behaves like a petulant child that "takes his toys and runs away", the part where he fails to understand how she can behave this way (simple, she's a slut) or the part where he intelectually decides that for her behaviour she deserves respect and half of the assets?

Sheesh! Garbage. Just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Portuguese not Spanish

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Hey, anonymous he said South America not Brazil. So if he needs a Spanish speaking assistant then, he is going to some other South American country. The story is ok. I agree with other commenter that having sex with his treacherous wife after learning the truth, is disgusting. He should have cut her off. I can understand not destroying her too much so his kids won't hate him but other than that he should have been much harder on her and turned his back immediately once he had proof.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Disappointing that we not got to read the wife response to the letter⭐️⭐️⭐️

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyover 1 year ago

You basically just did a normal story wrapped up in the premise of a letter to a cheating wife. The character background does NOT belong in the letter. If you wanted to do character development, you could have done that outside of the letter. It simply doesn't work inside the letter, at least not in the way that you wrote it.

jblogsjblogsover 1 year ago

Great story - would like to see a part 2 written from her perspective. Keep writing!

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

Good, well written but I don't think it works well as a letter.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

I would love to read a follow up about her feelings and reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too fucking long. I liked his short version. And fuck her, she doesn't get to keep her job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, let me confess to highly illegal things in a letter to my soon-to-be ex-wife. Seriously?

This letter format didn't work at all.

Then there's the absurdity of his quest for discovery. Masochist much?

And, of course, the ever-stupid trope of suing the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her response/reaction would have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that to just divorce using “irreconcilable differences”?!? Ridiculous! When he saw what she packed, just take pictures, then post it online as “Why I’m divorcing my wife.”

Let everyone know that she was fucking someone else on her trip. It doesn’t matter if it’s just once. Tell the truth and shame the slut!

ZK

topboss_1topboss_1over 1 year ago

You suck at writing a story! You can't even remember who's who!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nicely put together, not my way out that I would have done but

sexydad50sexydad50over 1 year ago

This could use a follow up. background information, character buildup. What happens next,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid as most of these "letters" of explanation..next time think it out in story form with characters and story line to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your Loving Cukhold James,😀😀😀😀😀😀

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

C'est tellement nul que j'ai arrêté de lire avant la fin...quel mauviette !

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Presentation as a letter from the cuckold is a unique idea, and effective. It moves along well from start to finish, and has a beginning, middle, and end--a requirement of classical aesthetics. He said he hadnt figured out why or how his wife was maintining this double life, and he would talk about it later. But I dont think he ever did. I'd be curious about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus Christ, that was talky. And why give her the house? And suing a company because two of its employees fucked while married to other people only happens on this website.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

The MC was a very weak and wimpy character.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

No response from the wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A letter of explanation??? Not much, is what I thought of this tale. The letter is Just a rendition or a civilised rant of his thoughts that accomplished nothing. For a supposed high powered individual he comes across as a wimp with that action. What was the purpose,not much of an impact on anything. For Impact and effect,his ring and divorce documents left on the table should have been the only reminder to her that he ever existed in her life,leaving only a vapour trail away from her instead of a pathetic letter...1 star..JZK..

OPrimeOPrime12 months ago

The start of a story. You plan to finish?

RzcanuckRzcanuck12 months ago

This was good and perhaps a sequel from the wifes POV. I am not a fan of this normally when authors do it but I feel you could pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad of a story but it would be nice to see her side of story and aftermath so I gave story a 3

KsslitrockKsslitrock11 months ago

Who writes a letter like this? It feels like the author was grasping for contents.

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Um hmm and what happened?

Through this morose verbiage from the husband, the wife's response is now equally important for us humble readers.

However, judging by the year this was submitted, our prospects are dim.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Isabel was crushed. Not because she was sorry or ashamed of what she did, but because she'd lost her cuckold meal ticket. James made 4 times as much money as she did and she was accustomed to the good life. So she pretended to be sorrowful and traveled to Brazil to try and make up with James. After their first encounter at the hotel where James was staying, in which she lied her ass off about being so deeply sorry for what she did, James made a phone call. The next day while she was walking to his hotel a van pulled up alongside her and she was abducted, never to be seen again. What nobody ever knew was she was sold to a whorehouse in the back side of Rio and was a sex slave for the next ten years until nobody wanted her anymore. She was left homeless and even the American embassy kicked her to the curb. Jim never remarried, but he made his way OK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No wonder she was fucking around, she was bored to death by his waffle.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If there is a BTB story this certainly is one of those. The MC burned everyone except his whore of a wife. Ending was a let down.

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Anonymous15 days ago

Epilogue: Isabel was crushed. Not because she was sorry or ashamed of what she did, but because she'd lost her cuckold meal ticket. James made 4 times as much money as she did and she was accustomed to the good life. So

Do yourself a favor, do us a favor... save your childish fantasies for you... they are quite ridiculous

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

You failed with the little BTB bois, who are pissed the wife wasn't burned at the stake, or stoned in the public square.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What was the point of this supposed letter?

All he did for the first half of the letter was tell her stuff she already knew. The second half wasn't especially interesting to her either. So what if he took Maria? I'm assuming he can somehow magically get her to fall on his cock despite the fact that he probably isn't much of a catch to begin with?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need a chapter 2 to see how the wife took it!

C_frommnC_frommn7 months ago

Well I can only speak for myself. I think he showed remarkable character in not Choking the Bitch. As for the reason for the letter, it says it is all He knows, her F Buddy is going to pay, her life as she knew it has changed.

60022Mallard60022Mallard6 months ago

Not written as a letter. between two people who have been married forv24 years.

Too much fleshing out of facts known to both parties that would not need to be said.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think the author made a boo boo by pitching this story as a letter for the reason that 60022Mallard outlined below. It was necessary in order for the story to make sense to the reader to include the kind of details that simply wouldn't be written in a letter to someone the MC has been married to for 24 years but it was a good effort nonetheless.

Asterisk42Asterisk426 months ago

Needed a ch 2. Re: fallout.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great letter, but we need her reaction. Ic69hunter, you are one silly old bi cuck bastard, trying be hip with that bois shit. Like your cuck stories, you are a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Format and premise are good. The ongoing need to get confirmation, for which he had suffient info to have, stretched to overkill with PI. ONE on-site confirmation should have ended the story. Instead you stretched it into beyond the absurd. I mean, really, he's going try a keep her? Paying for an additional, ABSOLUTELY unnecessary, and expensive, surveillance, just killed it. All you wound up doing is writing a quadsi cuck story. In doing so you reduced the MC to a spineless idiot not worthy of sympathy.

The "what did I do wrong" is a stupid mental action. THAT she CHEATED cancels any other consideration. She chose to do it and, beyond that, she self indicted her culpability.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

4 stars, But WAY too verbose. All his good points in the letter are obscured by the “fluff”. BRB

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!

I would have loved to read her reaction to the letter and how the events carried on...

5 stars from here! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whiney.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What about a response from the wife! It reads like this just you accepting what she has done, and just sitting moaning about it. Grow a pair.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

I have known for many months - so why did he wait so long??????

gprevgprev4 months ago

The cheater gets a house and no repercussions. Lame.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

In order to make it a story the letter contains far too many details common knowledge to both parties that would not be included in a real letter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Boring

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

I hope for another viewpoint letter 🙊🙈🙉💨🤔😁

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too wordy to be an actual letter. Just too... Much. Three stars.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Nothing really new here. Better editing would be helpful. The phrase, “thigh-high hoes,” kind of got to me (hose, not “hoes,” unless you are subconsciously saying the wife is acting like a “hoe”). The letter was too long and repetitive. It should have been short and to the point, perhaps with attached supporting materials. And since reconciliation was clearly out of the question, why didn’t Hubby look at the videos?

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Would have been nice to understand the validity of the MCs claim of his wife Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. Would have been equally nice to hear of response to his letter. Did she wonder if he knew etc.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

As it is, this story/letter is a sad and heartbreaking tale of a man betrayed and his marriage destroyed by his wife's longterm affair. Realistic and plausible? ... Not really but it still worked.

Would like more information about why the wife did what she did, fallout, consequences, revenge and what's his happy ending etc. But it is good/great as presented.

I felt Cuckolded by this story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

Silver lining, I was anticipating the husband to off himself. Glad that didn't happen

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can imagine his (ex?) wife passing out somewhere around the middle. That dude really loves his voice or words I guess. And without his wife's reaction the story lacka any impact. If she didn't give a shit then we just read a big letter from a whiney wimp

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This was... actually kind of boring. Without any sort of interaction, or drama, it's just lecturing and there's no emotion to it. I mean, we don't even get to experience any feelings with the main character because by the time he's writing this letter he's basically over everything. Also, why did he give her the house? What's the point in that - Force a sale and 50/50 split. Houses are good money and it's not like people can never use good money. I think authors throw this in their stories to make the aggrieved husband seem like a real generous or good guy - it just makes him seem like a dope. A dope who writes maudlin letters that his ex-wife probably doesn't give a shit about. I mean, she was there wasn't she? Honestly, his first idea of a letter was better - leave her wondering how much he knew and how he found out and what was going to happen to her.

prato1992prato19923 months ago

Hubiera sido interesante saber la reacción de ella y también de sus hijos, quedó inconcluso

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One sided. No dialog. Why did he bail on his kids? Confrontation by letter. Hmm.

gofakyusefgofakyusef3 months ago

Dumb writing execution of a semi-interesting premise. Who the hell retells a whole story in detail to a person who was there for and lived through much of it? What idiot reveals a whole bunch of personal and business information to someone who one is essentially now in conflict with? The flaming idiot in this story, apparently. I'd love to play poker against this moron; I'd know what's in his hand every time, and from his own mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting story and premise doing it as a letter to the cheating wife. But to make it a good or great story which it has the potential to be it needs I feel a follow up of what happened next. How the wife reacts. What happens at work. What his life is like going forward. How do the children react? Without that follow up it feels cold and unfinished. BardnotBard

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 2 months ago

Not even good enough for 1 star.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 2 months ago

Just a sad sack letter from a cuck. Giving up and letting the whore win.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

So, the pussy runs to South America instead of confronting his slut wife? For such a talented writer, your MC's are weak cucks. No wonder their whore wives sleep around on them.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

what a wuss of an mc. rk

deependerdeepender10 days ago

long letter...very long letter. Writing a letter detailing the fact that you knew about her cheating for months and did nothing AND congratulated yourself for doing nothing so well demonstrates a lack of connection, an emotional aloofness, that forces the reader to wonder what the reason might be to be in a relationship with you at all. I am not confusing the author with the MC in this story. I am using the pronoun because this same detachment is exhibited in all of the author's stories to the extent that it can be attributed to the author's persona. Some detachment is, of course, not only good, but necessary. Too much leaves the reader listlessly floating in a Sargasso Sea of passing events narrated with no intent. If these stories are an exercise by which the author gets in touch with a trauma in his/her life then it is to be hoped that it is a process which finds a successful conclusion.

prato1992prato19929 days ago

Una carta muy frustrante, un pobre cornudo vencido que huye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.