A Letter to Penthouse forum

Story Info
A homage to the eighties.
4.2k words
4.67
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Penthouse

I always thought that the letters in your Forum were made up until a recent experience that has me compelled to write in and share with your readers. It all started when my girlfriend's sister Chloe came to visit.

My girlfriend Emma and I live in a renovated terrace house in an up-coming inner-city suburb of Manchester. We met when she came to do some modelling work for the advertising agency I work for. Long legged with curves in all the right places and a face to match her lovely body, I thought she was a knockout and definitely out of my league. Emma must have had other ideas because, as soon as the shoot was finished, she came over to talk to me. We hit it off immediately and that very first night after a dinner and drinks, she was in my bed, sat astride me, her lovely firm natural breasts bouncing above me as she rode my cock hard. I can't ever remember cumming so hard and I'm sure her cries woke the neighbours as her cunt erupted on my cock. Two weeks later she had moved in.

Now, six months later, we are standing at the arrivals gate at the airport waiting for her sister to to come through. I have to say, I was a little bored until a woman, who could only be described as stunning, stopped and waived at us. Fuck! Was that Chloe? Suddenly, my whole attention was focused on her as she walked towards us. She was the sort of woman one would crawl naked over broken glass for, just to get a sniff of her cunt. My cock agreed wholeheartedly and I could feel it swelling in my pants with my imagining what it would feel like up inside the warm wet cunt hidden under her short skirt. She stopped and hugged Emma. Then it was my turn. Luckily, it wasn't too close as I'm sure she might have felt something she wasn't expecting.

For the drive home, both women sat in the back and their conversation was endless. I'm sure neither stopped to take a breath. Being little more than the chauffeur gave me time to compose my thoughts and rid myself of the hard-on that threatened to give away just what I thought about Emma's sisters body. Arriving home, I was left to place Chloe's luggage in our spare room while they continued their conversation in the lounge. Joining them, I mixed us all drinks and sat opposite and watched as they chatted on into the night. More than once, both women had shifted in their seats on the couch and given me a tiny peek at that heavenly vee of material where their thighs met. By the time their conversation had finally waned and they had decided to call it a night, I was liquored up and in the mood for what lay beneath Emma's panties.

The drink must have done its job on Emma too, for no sooner than we were alone in the bedroom, she was naked on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open, urging me to fuck her. Already hard and eager to oblige, I walked to the edge of the bed where she lay, reached down and started to rub at her parted cunt. Emma moaned with pleasure, her clit growing harder by the second. Sliding my fingers down, I could feel her opening flooded with her arousal and slid two fingers up inside it.

"Fuck me." Emma moaned as I massaged the inside of her cunt with my fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb at the same time.

"Stick your cock in." she panted. My cock is little more than average in length but its very thick and drives her wild. I could tell she was desperate to feel it stretching her tiny cunt open and filling her insides. Smiling, I slipped my fingers from her cunt and wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. Gripping my hard cock, I pressed the huge swollen head of it against her tight opening, coating it with the wetness leaking out of her. I heard her draw in her breath in anticipation. Smiling, I pushed forward, prizing her open and then with the head just inside her, rammed the rest of my entire length deep into her cunt in one hard thrust. Emma gasped at being filled so quickly but I want waiting for her to catch her breath. Leaning forward, I grabbed her tits with both hands and began thrusting into her hard and deep.

"Fuck!" she cried out as I rammed my cock deep inside her again and again, driving her closer and closer to orgasm with each hard thrust. Gripping my arms, she thrust her cunt upwards fucking me back until with a loud cry and her legs quivering, she came, jerking her cunt up against my hard thick cock inside it.

"Do me from behind." She panted with her chest heaving, eager to cum again. As soon as I slipped my cock from inside her, she was rolled over on the bed and up on all fours. With my rigid cock waving in front of me, I climbed onto the bed behind her. Cock in hand once again, I guided it under her ass and in between her legs. As soon as she felt the head of my cock between her slippery wet lips, she pushed back, forcing me inside her. Gripping her hips, I thrust myself against her ass, driving into her deep. God, I loved fucking her from behind. Feeling my cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt with me pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Faster!" she cried out, desperate to cum and nearly there. Caught up in her excitement, I slammed myself against her ass as hard and fast as I could. Emma almost screamed as my cock driving into her cunt tipped her over the edge. Her tight gripping cunt was all it took for me and I erupted inside her, filling her with hard squirts of thick warm cum. Just at that very moment, I thought I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Turning my head to the doorway, there was nothing there but shadows. I thought I must have imagined it until I noticed the door half ajar. I could have sworn I closed it behind me when we entered the room. Pushing it out of my mind, I concentrated on how good my slowly softening cock felt in her warm cunt flooded with cum.

It wasn't until Emma and I were under the covers with her asleep and softly snoring that I heard what I thought were the unmistakable faint sounds of a woman pleasuring herself. Had we had a little voyeur watching us and was she now getting off on what she saw? Rather than being annoyed at the prospect, I found it very arousing. I pictured Chloe watching me fuck her sister and then going off to rub her cunt. I could see her in bed with her legs wide open, rubbing at her clit and thrusting two fingers up inside herself. Just picturing it and hearing the noises coming from down the hallway had me hard again and I reached under the covers to ever so slowly pull my cock. I was fucking rigid as I heard Chloe's moans get louder and louder. When she came, my cock erupted, pumping cum onto my belly and my whole body jolted so hard I was sure it was going to wake Emma. Luckily, it didn't. Satisfied and spent and with my cock softening once again, I rolled over onto my side and promptly fell asleep.

The next morning, I was alone in the kitchen making a pot of coffee when Chloe entered, unashamedly dressed in just a short silk robe open and the front barely covering her tits and a pair of skimpy white panties. Straight away, I could feel the blood flowing to my cock and was thankful for the loose shorts I was wearing.

"Good morning." She said, smiling.

"Good morning." I replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby." She said, grinning. "You?"

"The same." I told her, trying hard to keep my gaze from the hard nipples pointing through the silk robe and the bulge of her panties hugging her cunt.

"I've just made coffee; would you like one"

"Love one." She replied.

"How about some breakfast?" I asked, pouring a cup and handing it to her.

"Hmmm. Maybe some of what you were serving up to my sister last night." She said grinning mischievously and sitting down on a chair with her legs slightly open. I was right! She had been watching.

"I can see the idea isn't totally disagreeable." She said smiling, her gaze clearly on my shorts and the hard cock now sticking straight up inside them. The sight of her in panties and the suggestion of fucking her was all it had taken. I was rigid and throbbing.

"Would you like to see what you would be getting?" she asked, reaching a hand down to her panties. My heart was pounding and I couldn't take my eyes off her hand and her panties. She was just about to pull them aside when we heard Emma padding down the hallway. Quickly, Chloe removed her hand and I turned away from the doorway to hide my huge erection. With Emma now in the room bidding Chloe good morning, the fear of being caught with a hard-on for her sister soon acted to deflate me to an acceptable level. Turning around, I kissed Emma god morning.

"You really should put some clothes on. You'll be giving him ideas." Emma said to Chloe. Fuck! I would have ideas about her even fully clothed.

"Oops, sorry." Chloe said. "I'm just so used to getting around home like this. Anyway, I'm sure he's too taken with you to be caring what I'm wearing."

"So, what do you girls have planned for today?" I interjected, endeavouring to get the topic off Chloes lack of attire.

"We thought we would go out and do a spot of shopping." Emma said. "I gather you'd rather stay home or go to the pub."

"Got that right." I replied. I couldn't think of anything worse than following them from store to store, kicking my heels while they tried on this and that. Thankfully, by mid-morning they were gone and I was alone to tend to the blue balls that had plagued me ever since Chloe nearly pulled aside her panties to show me what lay beneath. Almost as soon as they were out of the door, I was on the bed with my pants pushed down. Trying to imagine Chloe's cunt, I slowly stroked my increasingly hard cock. As the pictures in my mind grew more vivid, so did my hand move faster up and down my rigid shaft. Moments later, my hips were thrusting hard upwards as my cock spewed all over my chest and stomach. There is nothing like an unseen forbidden cunt to make you cock squirt huge arcs of vum all over yourself.

It was mid to late afternoon by the time the girls return, both carrying several shopping bags in each hand. Already enjoying a drink, myself, I offered them one and they were grateful to receive it and collapse onto the couch to take the weight off their feet. After a while, Chloe sat up on the couch.

"Why don't we model what we bought." She suggested. "See if he approves as a man." Always the model, Emma agreed and they disappeared into the bedroom. They took ages in there and I could hear them laughing and carrying on. So long, that I had to deliver a fresh drink to them through a partially open door that wasn't open enough for me to see inside. Emma was the first to emerge, modelling a high-cut one piece bathing suit that was an absolute knockout. It clung to her so well, hugging her firm round breasts and her cunt so well, I could even make out the cleft between her lips.

Chloe was next and I was almost floored. She had gone down the bikini route but had chosen one that she may have well not worn. All her tits bar her nipples were on display and the thin strip of material between her legs barely covered her cunt. Straight away I knew she was clean shaven down there and it took all my energy to stop staring between her legs in case Emma caught me.

"Bravo!" I said, clapping. "You both look stunning." Just when I thought my balls were safe from aching, they decided to keep their swimsuits on and continue drinking. Fuck! I wanted to line them up, pull down their costumes and fuck them from behind, one after the other, side by side, ramming my cock into both their tight cunts until I came over their asses. Laughing and joking they sat on the couch, often with their legs opening and closing, blissfully unaware that there was a male in the room who all he could see was two amazing cunts with just a miniscule layer of material standing between him and their warm wet insides. More than once, fuelled by alcohol, I thought it would be a good idea to suggest we all adjourn to the bedroom. Luckily, a little voice inside me said it wouldn't be a good idea.

Instead, I waited until Emma decided it was time for bed and with an already swelling cock, followed her into the bedroom. I stood watching with my shorts already pushed down, pulling my cock as she started peeling off her swimsuit. First baring her pert round tits and then her shaved cunt. Expecting her to lay on the bed, I was surprised when she walked over and pressed herself against me. Reaching down, she replaced my hand on my cock with hers and began teasing me even harder. All I could do was groan as her curled fingers slid up and down my hard shaft, pulling my rigid cock until it couldn't get any harder. Sliding down onto her knees and still stroking it, she enveloped the head with her warm wet mouth. Fuck!

"Suck it!" I gasped as she cupped my balls and started to fuck me. Sliding her lips up and down my rigid shaft as her tongue licked all over my swollen head. My heart pounding and aroused beyond belief, I placed both hands on the back of her head and began thrusting into that warm wet mouth, fucking it, driving my cock down into her throat. Gasping for air, her eyes watering, she pulled off me for a second and then thrust her mouth onto me again.

"Yes, fuck it!" I yelled, pulling on the back of her head, forcing my cock deep in her mouth. Gaging, she pulled away.

"Let me ride it." She panted. "I want to feel that nice hard thick cock inside me." Needing no other encouragement, I broke off from her and laid on the bed. Eagerly, she was on it straight after me, straddling me, pressing my hard thick cock between her cunt and my stomach. Slowly, she started to rub her cunt along its underside, massaging her clit and making herself even wetter. Satisfied I was lubricated enough with my precum and her cunt juice, she rose up onto her knees, reached down and grabbed my cock and pressed the head to her tight dripping opening. Looking down at me smiling, she lunged down onto me. Forcing my whole cock deep inside her cunt.

"Yes!" she cried, starting to ride it hard. "Fuck my dirty little girl's cunt!" It was all I could do from cumming. At no time in our sex life had she ever been so aggressive or ridden me so hard. "Fuck my cunt!" she screamed, slamming herself down on me, forcing every inch of me inside her bouncing cunt.

"Fuck!" was all I could get out before my cock exploded inside her, thrusting my hips up hard with every squirt of cum inside her cunt. For what I could only imagine as being hungry for cum, she lifted herself off me and replaced her cunt with her mouth, sucking every drop of the last remaining cum from my cock. What had come over her? I didn't know and I didn't care. At least it had taken my mind off fucking her sister. Shit! Thinking about her sister, I quickly looked around but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Make me cum." Emma said, collapsing onto the bed beside me, her legs falling open. Rolling over to face her, I reached between her legs and started rubbing her cum drenched cunt.

"Ooh, yes!" she moaned as I massaged her hard clit with a slippery wet fingertip. In less than a minute, she was gasping and rolling her hips and thrusting her cunt up hard against my fingers rubbing at her clit and thrusting inside her.

"Jesus, fuck!" she yelled, thrusting her ass hard up off the bed as she came, her delicious cunt gushing all over my fingers. Putting my wet fingers to my mouth and nose to smell and lick her cunt off them was the last thing I remember before we both fell asleep.

It was mid-morning when Emma broke the bad news. She had just been called out to a two-day photo shoot.

I'll come with you." I told her.

"No." she replied. "You stay here and keep Chloe company. Show her a good time." That was the last thing I fucking wanted. Chloe was dangerous and I couldn't trust myself around her. If I was really honest, the chance to be alone with Chloe was just what my cock was thinking about more than anything. As soon as Emma had packed her bag, we all piled into the car to drive her to the airport. Kissing her goodbye on the curb, I watched as she entered the terminal and then climbed back into the car for the drive home.

"It looks like its just you and me." Chloe said.

"Yes." I replied. "What do you fancy doing for the rest of the day?"

"Emma said to keep me happy." She said smiling, reaching over to rub a hand over my leg."

"I'm not sure that's what she meant." I replied, trying to be faithful, but more than anything wanting to see her cunt and better still, feel what it was like to be inside it.

"Let's go out for a drink and see where the night leads." She told me and I agreed. A night down at the local pub sounded like a good idea.

Arriving home, she told me to make us a drink while she had a shower. I had hardly poured them when I heard her calling me from the bathroom. Walking in, I could see her in the shower stall naked facing away from me.

"Could you wash my back?" she asked, reaching behind her with the cake of soap. Taking it, I soaped all over her back, down into the curve of it and over her round ass cheeks. Fuck, I wanted to climb in with her. When I had finished, she thanked me, still facing away. I still hadn't seen the cunt I was fantasising so much about. Dressed in just a towel, she joined me in the living room for the drink I had poured for her. My eyes kept darting down to her thighs at the bottom of the towel but I still never got a glimpse of what lay between them, despite her willingness to show me the morning before. Even so early on in the evening, my balls were aching for her.

I took Chloe to our local pub who happened to have a band playing. I still remember her gyrating on the dance floor in her short skirt with her ample breasts swaying and bouncing inside her bra. Several hours later, full of piss and bad manners, we pored ourselves out of a taxi at home.

"C'mon lover." She said as we staggered up the front steps. As I struggled to put the key in the lock, she pressed herself to me and started to rub her hand over my cock inside my pants. Key in the lock, I extracted myself from her and made light of it pouring us another drink. When I turned to pass her a drink, she was on the couch, legs wide open, showing me her panties, stretched tight over her cunt. Audibly I groaned. I needed to stay faithful to Emma but here was a woman throwing her cunt at me.

Unable to help myself, I sat down beside her on the couch, passed her a drink and reached between her legs. Her panties were so soft and I could feel her lips under them. Breathing hard, I pressed my fingertip between them. And started to rub her cunt through them.

Sighing with pleasure, Chloe raised one leg up onto the top of the sofa, spreading her legs even wider for me. Reaching down, I pulled her panties to the side and sat staring at her wonderful shaved cunt. It seemed to beckon to me and before I knew it, I was laying between her open legs, licking at her parted slit. Fuck! She tasted so nice; my cock was already hard as I licked between her silky wet lips up onto her rigid clit.

"Oh, yes." She sighed, forcing her legs even wider so I could lap at her juicy cunt. Hungrily, I lapped between her lips, egged on by her cries of delight. My cock hard and demanding, I rose up from between her legs, my face dripping with her excitement. Struggling with my belt, I undid my pants and slid them down. Chloe gasped at the sight of my rigid cock. Without taking my eyes off hers, I slid up over her and fed my hungry cock into her waiting cunt.

"Oh, yes, fuck me>" she moaned as I filled her with every inch of my throbbing hard cock. Pushing her top up and bending to suck her hard nipples, I began thrusting hard inside her.

"That's it, fuck me." She yelled ramming her cunt up to meet my cock. Not wanting to finish there on the couch, I pulled out of her cunt, grabbed her and dragged her to the bedroom. Reefing down her panties. I bent her over the bed and kicked her feet wide apart. With her legs spread and her skirt pushed up over her back, I pressed my self against her ass and fed my cock inside her.

12