A Letter to Penthouse forum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck!" she yelled as I started thrusting hard inside her, ramming my cock into her cunt as hard as I could. Seconds later, with her thighs quivering, she lunged off my cock, her cunt squirting hard behind her. Before I could even respond, she had my cock in her hand, feeding it back into her wet cunt. Several minutes of hard thrusting and she came again, lurching off me, her cunt erupting in a huge gush.

Guiltily, I woke the next morning with Chloe no-where to be found. Slipping out of bed, I stepped into the shower, languishing in the hot water spraying over me. Right then, I felt the cold draught behind me as Chole stepped into the shower. Pressing against my back, she reached around she gripped my cock. Groaning, I laid back against her as she started pulling me. Seconds later, with all thoughts of Emma erased from my mind, I had her, pressed up against the shower wall, one leg raised as I rammed my cock up into her parted shaved cunt.

What the fuck was I thinking. I loved Emma and here I was, drying myself while her sister washed my cum out of her cunt. I spent the rest of the day avoiding Chloe but to me, the damage was done. How the hell was I going to look Emma in the eye again. Strangely, didn't share my concern.

Emma's return had me filled with trepidation and I couldn't look her in the eye. I was torn between collaboration and confession. Filled with guilt, I rolled over to face Emma.

"I have something to confess." I said. "I didn't mean to, but I slept with your sister."

"Of coursed you did." Emma said to me smiling. "Why else did I invite her here. It's your birthday in a couple of days and she is your birthday present. Didn't I tell you my sister and I share everything"

Even before my mind could process what she had told me, her fingers were curled around my cock. And starting to pull it hard.

Needless to say, Emma has already arranged to be out of town for my next birthday and I can't wait to get reacquainted with what lays beneath Chloe's panties.

12