A Lie I Keep Telling Myself

Story Info
I couldn't stop them, even if I wanted to.
4.6k words
4.72
33k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

A Lie I keep Telling Myself

Maggie thought she had discovered a wonderful medical practice. Her charming new doctor was something else she was excited about. The appointments and counselling were a welcome distraction from the issues in Maggie's marriage. Not many women could claim that about their doctor visits. Then Maggie realised it was too good to be true, or was it?

There was absolutely nothing I could do to stop them, even if I wanted to. Maggie.

*

I was consumed with disbelief, then shock before finally becoming angry. How could I have been so gullible? He's my doctor for God's sake! But it's so obvious now. I was besotted by my new doctor's gorgeous smile and alluring blue gaze. He was trying to charm his way into my panties! I admit being naive, even a little infatuated, but at least I had the decency to remind myself how inappropriate my thoughts were! I couldn't leave the matter alone.

I've been attending the Practice and seeing Doctor Love and obviously enjoying the sessions more than I should. But I was never going to sleep with my doctor! I feel so foolish, even allowing myself to enjoy self-pleasure while fantasising about a patient doctor affair. I can see the stupid irony in it, my doctor prescribing sexual therapy for my frustration. He's definitely handsome and charming but had to be almost 60. I wasn't that desperate for sex!

My husband doesn't hide his sordid affairs anymore. Our relationship is still amicable but frustratingly a sexless marriage, at least for me. Derek knows I won't leave him. We have young children to consider and a high-profile photograph business provides the lifestyle we all enjoy. Derek seems to attract young, attractive and inspiring female models and can't seem to resist temptation. Fortunately, he has a talent for keeping it discreet.

What was Derek thinking? His cock obviously did that for him. We definitely had an active and exciting sex life without him looking for more! One of our naughty games was Derek surprising me as a home intruder, ripping my clothing off and forcing me to the floor. I'd feign distress at being raped, acting out a forced-sex roleplay. It makes me angry how I stupidly trusted my new doctor and shared those intimate secrets with him.

I'm a young 42-year-old at heart, an attractive blonde and still crave adventurous sex. I've noticed how men still look at me in a close-fitting dress and my breasts straining against an un-buttoned opening. But pursuing a relationship would just complicate things. Besides, raising three kids and running a business while maintaining our sham of a marriage left little time for anything that remotely resembled a social life let alone anything else.

The situation frustrated me, physically and emotionally. The sheer loneliness and lack of sex prompted me to seek professional assistance. I needed help and not another lecherous man in my life. I thought counselling would help me cope. That's how I unfortunately met the alluring but insidious Doctor Love.

I was excited at discovering an exclusive boutique medical centre for women on the Internet. It sounded wonderful and intriguing. The promise of 'restoring the bond between the physical body, emotions, the heart and desire to allow a complete and sensual experience' sounded perfect, even a little spiritual. Doctor Love seemed promising, specialising in women's health and being a sex therapist and counsellor.

The Practice was in the fashionable and historic Park Crescent area. I knew the area well. Most people could only dream of owning a home in the most fashionable and expensive real estate in the city. Many were delightfully restored and maintained, some used as professional suites and offices. Didn't I deserve the best after how Derek treated me? I couldn't resist the opportunity to at least go and have a look.

I phoned to make inquires and the Practice manager later gave me a tour of the beautifully renovated double-story terrace building. Maddisyn's in her mid-20's and was lovely. You couldn't help but like her. Her soft and caring nature was part of the tranquil ambience of the Practice. But impressions can be deceptive.

How could I not fall in love with the Practice? The period features, antique furniture and furnishings in every room were gorgeous. It was obviously exclusive and luxurious but without that medical centre feel about it. The thought of Derek paying the exorbitant fees for his indiscretions brought a wicked smile to my face as I registered. Calling us Guests was just part of the deception of course, while praying on discerning women who could afford such luxury.

There was an instant attraction to Doctor Love despite the age difference. His charm, handsome features and that gorgeous smile he kept flashing at me were a pleasant distraction. It was the aroused look in those alluring blue eyes as he stole glimpses of me that excited me the most. It felt nice to be desired, even a little aroused under his warm sensual gaze. Doctor Love obviously enjoys the company of pretty women and I didn't mind one little bit, foolishly soaking up the attention I wasn't getting from Derek.

The counselling was wonderfully liberating. I was surprised how easy it was discussing my issues with Doctor Love, even enjoyable as I melted into the luxurious couch in his consulting suite. More surprising was the thrill at revealing my forced-sex game fetish and the moist trickle of arousal between my thighs while discussing the intimate details. I don't know who was more excited, me or my perverted doctor at the thought of sex with another Guest!

After several sessions, arousal soured to disbelief at hearing my doctor's proposal of sexual therapy, and without a hint of anything illicit! He wasn't fooling me anymore with his charm and smooth tone of voice. I didn't care what he called it; Doctor Love wasn't going to be fucking me! I ended the visit and cancelled my appointments. I should have notified the authorities. That never occurred to me until later when anguishing over how silly I'd been and becoming outraged at what they were getting away with.

I was reeling with a cocktail of emotions as I opened the Practice's wrought-iron front gate, a steely determination, anger and nervousness at confronting Doctor Love. I so wanted to tell him what I thought of his so called 'sexual therapy' before reporting him. It was wrong for so many reasons. It was inappropriate, unethical and obviously illegal. How could a doctor be getting away with it? Nothing about what was going on made any sense.

I paused to cast a last-minute gaze over my outfit. Normally I enjoyed dressing up, even the thrill of wearing something to please Doctor Love. I didn't realise the harm as I was drawn into his evil web of sexual exploitation. He wouldn't be leering at a little too much cleavage and thigh this time! I'd selected my least flattering dress that should have been thrown out years ago, plain and knee length with a full button down front and a pair of comfortable slip-on flat shoes.

I was about to press the doorbell when I heard the distinctive sound of high-heels echoing in the entry hall. I use to like the classy sound of my heels striking the polished Baltic Pine flooring throughout the Practice. It was all part of the attraction. The Practice's image was hardly that of a sleazy establishment you would associate with intimate services.

The stained-glass door opened and Maddisyn was obviously seeing a Guest out. The attractive young Indian woman caught my gaze and gave me a lovely smile. She was wearing a figure-hugging blouse with a hint of a lacy white bra enhancing her rich brown cleavage and barely a mid-thigh skirt showing off her long-toned legs. It struck a nerve, reminding me how I would have dressed for an appointment. The Practice was that sort of place.

Maddisyn looked surprised to see me. 'Another satisfied Guest?' I scoffed disapprovingly, giving the Indian woman a judgemental glance.

The Guest looked a little stunned at my reaction before regaining her composure. 'Oh... very satisfied,' she replied, her eyes widening suggestively and lips curling to a knowing smile.

I turned and watched her wiggle her tight backside through the gate before turning to meet Maddisyn questioning gaze. 'I wasn't expecting you... um, would you like an appointment?' she ventured hesitantly.

'Just a few words with Doctor Love!' I almost demanded, pushing past her. 'Then a phone call I should have already made.'

A look of concern consumed Maddisyn's face as she contemplated what was happening. 'Please come through to the Sitting Room. There's no one waiting but Doctor Love won't be ready for you,' she anxiously explained. 'Would you like some refreshments?'

The Sitting Room use to be my favourite room but nothing about the Practice interested me anymore. I was taken in by the lovely period décor, furniture and furnishings. How easy it was to forget it was a medical practice. I grimaced remembering fantasising about my new doctor while relaxing with a drink on the luxurious couch nestled in front of a magnificent white marble fireplace.

Shaking off the memories, I headed towards the consulting suite at the back of the building. 'I won't be here that long,' I scoffed, Maddisyn's high-heels frantically striking the floor as she scurried after me down the long passageway.

'I should let Doctor Love know you're here,' Maddisyn called out, the panic evident in her voice.

I was furious with Doctor Love for the deceit and manipulating me for sex but what was Maddisyn's role? She's an attractive young woman with a quiet and innocent demeanour. There wasn't the slightest hint of anything untoward while pampering me with wine and cheese or coffee and cake prior to the consultation. Maddisyn had to know. She couldn't be that naive. It made my skin crawl realising how all along she was just as guilty of grooming me for sex!

My heart was racing as I approached the suite, a nervous anger pulsing through my veins as I was about to confront my unscrupulous, and soon to be ex-doctor. What a contrast to how I previously felt, looking forward to enjoying the elegant, warm and welcoming décor of the suite and sitting on the luxurious couches with a magnificent chandelier suspended above. Oh, and how charming the evil scoundrel could be!

I stormed through the open door with Maddisyn close behind me, catching Doctor Love's attention as he sat at his antique desk dressed in a white cotton bath robe. 'Maggie, what a pleasant surprise,' he charmed followed by an inquiring gaze.

'There's nothing pleasant about what you two have been getting up to!' I barked, unleashing a week's pent-up rage.

'Whatever do you mean?' he calmly replied, maintaining a veneer of innocence.

'The sexual therapy you've been giving Guests,' I sniggered with a contemptuous scowl.

'Sorry, I can't discuss their treatment,' he replied in his usual professional tone as if nothing was inappropriate. 'I can see you're upset, let's all have a seat on the couches,' he added as he stood. His legs and feet were bare, obviously not wearing anything under the robe.

'I bet you loved fucking your last Guest, didn't you?' I asked, not really expecting an answer as I reach for my phone in my shoulder bag. 'I'm sure the authorities will want to hear about it!' I added, satisfaction surging through me with the threat.

Suddenly Maddisyn snatched the phone from my hand. 'Give it back,' I demanded.

Doctor Love looked genuinely surprised. 'Please, Maggie. Calm down and let's talk about the therapy,' he continued.

'Talk me into being fucked you mean? You disgust me!' I bellowed, full of anger.

'It's sexual therapy. It will help. I wouldn't have prescribed it otherwise,' Doctor Love tried to explain, his soft and confident tone failing to make it sound remotely plausible.

'You're the two who need help!' I scoffed.

Doctors Love's charming smile turned a shade sinister. 'Maggie, we know it's what you want. It's why you came back,' the threat obvious in his reply.

'I came back to report you and put an end to your perverted therapy,' I answered with a satisfied grin.

Doctor Love's gaze drifted to Maddisyn standing behind me. 'Maggie seems a little reluctant, don't you agree Maddisyn?' he posed, ominously.

Suddenly Maddisyn grabbed me from behind, trapping my arms by my side. 'Let me go you bitch!' I shrieked, struggling to break free as Doctor Love turned to slip off his robe and then placed it neatly over the back of his chair.

A seething wrath pulsed through my veins with the memories of dreaming about Doctor Love's muscular body hidden beneath his fine tailored suit. The foolish fantasies while masturbating alone in my bed were suddenly becoming a nightmare. But more distressing was the reality of what was unfolding and feeling my stomach tightening as he turned around and started to approach.

I breathed in sharply as a trickle of fear weaved its way down my spine. 'Oh my God, no! Please don't hurt me,' I whimpered at the sight of my doctor's erection swinging menacingly, with its meaty head glistening and sculptured veins pumping it even harder.

I flinched, confronted by my doctor's predatory gaze as he stood uncomfortable close. 'Please don't rape me,' I mumbled, frozen helplessly against Maddisyn's body with her firm grip threatening to cut of the blood to my wrists.

'But you told the doctor it's how you like to be fucked, didn't you?' Maddisyn gloated, her aroused breath at my ear.

Doctor Love's wicked grin at the comment provided little warning before his surging hands grabbed the neckline of my dress and tore it down. The old button thread and thin worn fabric offered little resistance, the ripping sound echoing off the polished floors and into the vast space of the high ceilings.

I fought harder to break Maddisyn's shackle. 'Noooo!' I screamed, my exposed breasts heaving in a white lacy bra from the exertion and paralysing fear.

Two more yanks of the flimsy garment and it resembled rags strung over my trembling body. 'Let me go! Let me go!' I desperately screamed as the two assailants relentlessly wrestled me to the floor.

While Doctor Love pinned me face down on the floor, Maddisyn grabbed my panties at the waist. 'No, no, let go you bitch!' I cried lifting a knee, disparate to maintain my last sense of security.

I clung to the elastic of my panties with a free hand, in a doomed attempt at resistance. Struggling with every fibre of energy I could muster, I bucked against my doctor's weight and kicked out with my legs but it was a hopeless situation. My heart was pounding and I soon began tiring with the effort.

After a couple of furious tugs, I helplessly lost my grip. 'Oh God no, please no,' I whimpered in distress feeling my panties being roughly dragged down my legs.

Maddisyn forcibly pulled the remnants of the dress from my body while Doctor Love grappled with my bra clip. 'Stop, stop! Let me go!' I shrieked as I squirmed and wriggled, trying to work myself free.

Then I caught a glimpse of Maddisyn near the desk with her blouse undone and slipping out of her skirt. The skin of my neck bristled realising my helpless situation was going to get worse. An interest in girls hadn't been more than a little curiosity. My mind hadn't been poisoned with thoughts of being raped by a woman. I wasn't that curious!

Maddisyn's black panties hesitantly clung to her wet folds before cascading to the floor. Distracted, Doctor Love gripped my arm and flipped me on my back. 'Get off me you jerk! You're hurting me!' I screamed as he straddled my waist.

I desperately hugged my unclipped bra with folded arms, my heart slamming into my ribs as we struggled. 'Let me see those big tits,' my perverted doctor taunted before finally ripping the bra from me.

The prick hovered over me as he crudely ogled my full and heaving breasts. 'Enjoying the therapy?' Doctor Love asked with a perverted grin.

Incensed, I slapped my doctor's smug looking face as hard as I could. 'You, ungrateful bitch!' he bellowed before trying to rub the sting out of his cheek with an open hand.

I paused, my confused and distressed mind struggling for a response. 'Enjoying it? Me, ungrateful? I didn't come here to be raped!' I fumed to myself.

I tried to give him another slap but Doctor Love's fingers locked onto mine. 'Let me go!' I screamed, losing the struggle as both hands were forced against the floor and above either side of my head.

I turned my face as I heard Maddisyn approaching. 'Get away from me, you bitch!' I shrieked as she stood next to me only in her high-heels.

My eyes widened in anticipated horror, taking in Maddisyn's young and athletic looking body. Formed tightly at the chest, her petite but perfectly rounded breasts were tipped with bright rosy-red nipples. A few soft wisps of dark and loosely curled hair sat above her long and slender legs.

'Shall I take care of our Guest's pussy for you doctor?' the bitch smiled, Maddisyn's heels then striking the floor to sound impending doom as she walked behind Doctor Love.

Not bothering to answer, Doctor Love suddenly leaned in to roughly kiss me with greedy and exploring lips as his throbbing erection pushed against my chest. I resisted kissing him back, protesting as I thrust my head from side to side as he held my wrists firmly above my face.

I kicked out feeling Maddisyn's hand on my thigh. 'Let me go, both of you!' I screamed as adrenaline surged through me with Maddisyn working her thigh between my legs to wedge them apart.

I gasped with the feeling of my nipples tightening and a moist heat ignited between my legs. 'This isn't supposed to be happening. It's not why I'm here,' I anguished to myself as my clit purred with the forced contact of Maddisyn's thigh. The thrill of being over-powered and dominated were shamefully filling me with an intoxicating fear.

I let out a moan, more in disgust than arousal at how horny and wet my futile attempt to fight off my attackers was making me. 'Please, please don't fuck me,' I muttered feebly, my thighs offering token residence to being worked apart.

I hated admitting to myself how turned on I was and how much better it was than with Derek. I should have fought harder. I didn't, wanting more of the appallingly guilty pleasure. But I wasn't prepared to give them the satisfaction of surrendering. I was still the innocent victim no matter how good it felt.

I flinched as Maddisyn's mouth engulfed my slippery folds and her tongue and lips savoured her captured prey. 'Oh my God, no!' I screamed, clamping my thighs around her face.

I was a hollow victory. Maddisyn now had unbridled access to my pussy and it was the distraction Doctor Love needed to capture my mouth. But I resisted, denying his tongue entry as it tried forcing its way between my lips. I wasn't giving in that easily! The assault on my mouth supressed my whimpers as Maddisyn's lips sucked my clit between her lips, caressing the defenceless aroused bud with her tongue.

I moaned out more with surprise than protest at how aroused I was having another woman's face between my legs. Maddisyn's cheeks felt soft against my weary thighs and her lips passionate unlike Derek's crude and heavy-handedness. I was as shocked as I was excited. I'd never thought of myself as anything other than straight. It took what little strength I had left to prevent myself humping against Maddisyn's pretty face.

I squirmed under Doctor Love and loudly groaned into his mouth as Maddisyn worked two fingers into my pussy. My pelvic muscle tightened against the intrusion, at the mercy of her long and slender fingers as they stroked more urgently, pleasuring the sensitive flesh.

My mind wrestled with my body as it betraying me, my pussy drenched and the sound of gay finger-fucking filling the room. My mouth finally worked free, gasping hungrily for air as I shook violently. I couldn't hold back the waves of pleasure wrapping me in a vice-like grip. I cried out, half in pleasure and feigned disgust as Maddisyn forced a series of mind-blowing orgasms from me.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12