A Lie I Keep Telling Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Love's released one of my hands to roughly grab a breast, squeezing the succulent flesh. 'Ahhhh, noooo!' I cried out, sandwiching Maddisyn's head with my quivering thighs.

The pain sent shockwaves through my already trembling body. 'You said during our sessions that you enjoyed a little pain,' my vile doctor smirked.

Hearing the triumph in Doctor Love's voice inflicting more pain than the rousing physical abuse. 'Why you...,' I started to say and then slapped his face with my free hand.

But the slap of defiance only served to inflame my doctor's desire. 'You are eager for more sexual therapy, aren't you?' he continue to torment, before suddenly pulling on my arm and forcing me up from the floor.

'No, let me go! You're hurting me. You got what you wanted!' I yelled, trying to break free from Doctor Love's grip.

I was spun around and tightly wrapping in my doctor's arms, a breast grabbed and the other hand clutching the sodden mound between my thighs. Doctor Love forced me forward, tossing me from side to side like a lifeless manikin with my shoes slipping and sliding on the polished wooden floor.

Maddisyn hurried ahead of us towards a couch. 'No, no. Please no. Please let me go,' I begged, the licentious manhandling and helplessness making me trembling with excitement as much as fear.

I was flung forward onto the couch, the force causing me to bounce about until I tried to turn around. A hand tightened around the back of my neck and shoved my face back into the couch, hard enough to stifle my cries of protest.

I squealed and shrieked as my hips were positioned over the edge of the seat and then Maddisyn lifted a leg to straddle my back, finally pinning me face down. Suddenly I felt very vulnerable and my mind was racing with rousing thoughts of what they were going to do to me.

But I was still annoyed at how excited they were making me feel. 'Maddisyn, get off me,' I gasped into the fabric of the couch as my hips struggled to buck against her weight.

Maddisyn slapped the cheek of my ass. 'Open those pretty legs for your doctor!' she hissed, the sting sending heat surging to the depths of my pussy.

My heart was pounding and I was exhausted from the futile resistance. 'No, no, no, let me go,' I gasped, my thighs posing little defiance at being worked apart, it felt so wickedly good.

Feelings of being ashamed for enjoying being raped were a quickly eroding emotion, consumed by the adrenaline flooding my body. My smothered moans thankfully masking my arousal as my budded breasts pressed into the soft fabric. I was scared and felt vulnerable and defenceless and it excited me to the core. It was like an addiction, craving whatever they wanted to do to me.

Maddisyn slapped my ass again, the spanking sound reverberated around the room. 'Ooh yeah!' I moaned even louder as a stinging hot glow surged through my body.

My doctor's soft palms on my cheeks brought some relief to the inflamed redness as his thumbs spread my intimate folds. 'Get your cock in me... please,' I begged into the couch, rewarded as his erection violated the depths of my sensitive internal flesh. His attacks were instantly hard and deep. My doctor's balls slapped against my clit with each onslaught, raking my nipples across the fabric as he drove my breasts into the couch.

My helplessness and total domination while being raped felt amazing. 'Oh yeah, fuck me just like that,' I covertly gasped, my pussy a slick and slobbering mess around my doctor's abusing cock.

'Listen to how wet she is. You're loving it, aren't you Maggie?' Maddisyn gloated as she reached around my hip and burrowed her hand down to find my clit.

My stifled and mock protests as Maddisyn's finger tormented my aroused bud were hardly noticed above the wet sounds of sex and slapping flesh. I reached behind me and grabbed her arm, maintaining my pretence of distress with a desperate effort to pull her hand away.

Ignoring my hopeless attempt, Maddisyn's finger tips strummed more urgently above my doctor's thrusting cock. 'Cum for us Maggie. We know it's what you want,' she mocked.

I grimaced into the couch, both hands desperately trying to clutch the luxurious fabric. 'Oh God no! Don't squirt Maggie,' I pleaded with myself as the inflicted torturous pleasure threatened to engulf my whole body.

I was dying for release but desperately tried to hold off, using every bit of self-control to prolong the pleasure. I bucked and writhed under Maddisyn's weight as the orgasm finally overwhelmed me, liquid uncontrollably squirting around my doctor's cock with the most amazing climax I'd ever experienced.

Maddisyn slapped my ass cheek hard again, sending the spanking sound reverberating around the room. 'Like some cum now, Maggie? Give it to her doctor!' she cried out, followed by another two sharp smacks before rolling off me.

I lifted my face to gasp for air while I had the chance. 'I didn't want to be raped,' I sobbed, lying convincingly as my doctor gripped my hips tightly and I felt his throbbing cock paused deep in my pussy.

Doctor Love groaned with the effort as his cock erupted and filled me with his load. 'Oh... Maggie. I enjoy Guests who love a fight,' he gasped breathlessly.

Doctor Love pulled me up against his chest and locked my arms in his with aftershocks still coursing through me. 'That's enough, please stop,' I whimpered, my body limp with exhaustion and still impaled on my doctor's hard cock.

My head rolled back to rest on Doctor Love's shoulder with both of us on our knees, my mouth wide open and hungry for air. 'I love your gorgeous tits,' Maddisyn deeply moaned, reaching out to squeeze the soft yielding flesh with her hands.

I gasped, stealing short and shallow breaths as Maddisyn rolled the sensitive peaks between her fingers. 'Did you love the sexual therapy?' she softly asked.

I ran my tongue over my lips, dry with exhaustion and arousal. 'Yes,' I finally answered, swallowing a knot of admission.

Doctor Love's cock throbbed with my answer and a smile of satisfaction slowly filled Maddisyn's face. She then lowered her moist lips to consume and gently caress a nipple with her tongue. Soft sighs and moans of illicit pleasure filled the suite that had been full of frantic cries of fear, abuse and resistance as Maddisyn suckled and licked.

The wet and hardened flesh slipped from Maddisyn's lips to hold my gaze. 'Do you like playing being raped?' she breathed.

I eagerly nodded my head. 'Oh God, yes,' I gasped back.

'Is that why you came today?' she continued before drawing the other nipple into her mouth and suckling.

'Yes,' I gasped again.

Maddisyn relinquished the nipple, her moist tongue tracing the soft curves of my breast before leaving a trail of wetness to my neck and then she held my gaze. 'Will you be back for more sexual therapy?' she asked as her fingers gently combed through my blonde straggled hair.

Anticipation surged through me with the images coming to mind. 'Oh yes, God yes,' I grinned contently.

Maddisyn's fist tightening to inflict a touch of pain as she pulled my head back. 'Then make an appointment next time!' she commanded, her sweet lips then curling to a knowing smile.

12