All Comments on 'A Life Between the Fences'

by WinsomeWeb

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
too

rushed

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! You have such a wonderful, expressive writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully descriptive. The outcome was never in doubt.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

A truly beautiful story — thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful!

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayover 2 years ago

Oh my god. Stop making me fall in love, breaking my heart, and then piecing it back together in three frickin' pages. You're killing me. I love this. Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I gave you 5 stars. I really appreciate how you developed the characters. I rather knew how your story would end, or at least I thought I knew. I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are such beautiful, even poetic, descriptions in this time-spanning tale! The dialog is wonderful, too. I found myself grinning at the brothers' banter in the bar. An excellent and tender story.

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

You have learned how to write a story that keeps the readers' attention. Very well written - like a professional! Great use of alliteration!

***** stars!

Burninglove

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

I fear that I may not be ready for your flowery style of writing. I had a hard time making it through the first paragraph! I read on for most of page one before I gave up. I’m glad that others appreciate your efforts, so no score from me to bring down your average. Perhaps it’s my loss, but I’ll move along.

I will however, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful tale. I adored this. Thank you. I wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I missed stories like these. A sense of nostalgia was felt from the first paragraph where I was reminded of "Bridge to Terabithia" and "Flipped." Cliches were played nicely and while the childhood actions are foreign to most people in my generation it helped me imagine how simpler times could have been. I can't thank you enough in making this story and I'd love to see more

Betty_RageBetty_Rageover 2 years ago

An evocative and tender tale. Very lovely.

WinsomeWebWinsomeWebover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback and incredibly kind words. It means a lot to know other people have enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it!

Chiara23Chiara2311 months ago

My heart was breaking as I got closer to the end. I kept praying one of them would stop things and I was so glad that James had the courage to do so.

Just incredibly well written and heart touching

I'd give ten stars if I could!

burningloveburninglove3 months ago

I reread this story for the second time and was once again overwhelmed by this writing.

The story is very well written and flows quite well.

I've easily have read 2000 stories over the years and this is one of the best - up there with the masters of Literotica.

Sorry I can only give you ***** stars !!!!!

Burninglove

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinsomeWeb@WinsomeWeb
Just trying to get some experience writing erotica. I hope to focus on Romance, but would love to cover every erotic category at some point.