A Life-Changing Business Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
A lonely muscleman discovers true desire.
3.9k words
4.47
11.8k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am, working out in another the hotel gym again. Actually, it is a very good gym with lots of weights, even very heavy ones, and it's definitely convenient. Anyway, I get bored on these long work related trips, and the hotel gym is my sanctuary. I find that I end up working out a lot more on these lengthy business trips and always return a lot more muscular than I was when I started. When I finally return home after a couple of months my girlfriend really gets into my larger, muscular body. She says it the only good thing about my long trips away from home. Most days I can work on my computer from my hotel room, and several times a week I go out to inspect facilities.

I probably work out at least 3 hours a day, sometimes I add a second workout at night. Almost always I end up having the gym to myself. Every now and then hotel guests are there but tend to just use the cardio equipment. I'm very muscular and could easily enter body building contests and do very well, if I was so inclined.

From time-to-time there is a cute girl in the gym for a brief time in the mornings. She is always checking me out. I normally wear shorts and a tank top and like showing off for her. However, I'd never get involved because I'm committed to my girlfriend at home. Non-the-less, I liked the attention. We engaged in small talk and I enjoyed how she kept glancing at my big muscles. I suppose it feeds my ego and drives me to workout harder.

Then everything changed when a massive body builder showed up at the gym. I thought I was super big, but he made me seem small. He was my height, at about 5' 11", and must have weighed over 300 pounds, dwarfing my 225 pound frame. I'd never seen anyone that massive before. He looked unreal. The density and thickness of his ripped body was staggering.

Initially, we each kept to ourselves and our own workouts, but we also noted what we were each doing. Frankly, he was a lot stronger than I was, and he was so fucking built that I stared at him more than I should have. It was habit forming. I was enthralled by his giant physique. There was even a little competition going on between use as we both got really pumped up. I might have been extremely big in other people's minds, but he dominated me with his enormous physique. Finally he approached me and introduced himself...

"Hey, my name is Jed. You've been pushing a lot of heavy weight around here."

We simultaneously reached out our hands to shake, as I replied...

"Hi, I'm Bill. Thanks for the complement, but we both know you are so much bigger and stronger."

"Bill, everything is relative. Right? You look absolutely amazing."

I knew I was looking super pumped and built, and a complement from someone like him fed my ego. We ended up working out together and he even helped with ways I could put on even more muscle. I noted that his body was shaved smooth like mine, and we both liked looking at ourselves in the mirrors. At one point he took off his sweaty stretched out tank top and checked himself out standing directly in front of the mirror. I must admit I stared at him too, almost transfixed. He flexed and I almost gasped at what I saw, then he said...

"Hey Bill, come over here and check this out. I've got an amazing pump going."

I moved closer to him to get a better look...

"Holy shit Jed! I can't believe how massive you are. That's one hell of a pump."

He was all sweaty and it accentuated his ungodly muscular development....

"Why don't you ditch that tank top Bill, and lets see what you got."

I removed my top and as I stood next to him I had to accept, for the first time in my life, that another guy was significantly more developed than I was. I flexed to show my muscularity for him, and he said...

"Wow, you're pretty big and your symmetry is perfect, and nice little waist."

I found myself looking more at him than me. I was uncontrollably drawn to his body. He was sure smelly, more smelly than I was. I don't know why, but I really liked it. We finished up our workout and put our tank tops back on. He was essentially in the same boat I was in, on a long business trip, and could work from his room most of the time. Explaining he had a conference call, he said goodbye and unexpectedly gave me a big hug. I hugged him back almost as a reflex and felt his sheer size as I wrapped my arms around him. The smell of his body was super strong as our sweaty bodies pushed up against each other. Super-big hard muscle meshing with super-big hard muscle. We quickly exchanged cell numbers as he left.

He texted me an hour later and invited me to meet him the next day in the gym to workout again, and I agreed. I spent a little time doing work assignments in my room, but after receiving his text I found myself in the horniest state of mind I'd ever been in. It was so bad that I had no choice but to masturbate. I took off my gym cloths and stood in front of the full length mirror. I looked so fucking muscular, then thought of how much bigger he was than me.

I could smell myself. I stunk pretty manly, but thought about how much more powerful his muscle body smelled than mine. As I got more excited I thought about what he would be like without any cloths on, and working out in the nude. For the first time in my life I was really fantasizing about another man. I was conflicted, but also felt very nasty. I came very hard and blasted the mirror with tons of sperm. Its not unusual for me to masturbate after my workout, but this time my orgasm was a lot more powerful and much more fulfilling.

The next day as I ate the breakfast that I had deliver to my room I began to think about Jeb and the upcoming opportunity to work out with him again. I figured with him around I'd workout even harder and put on even more muscle. The fact that I fantasized about him the day before didn't bother me because I thought it was just a natural reaction given his extraordinary body.

Masturbating to him would be my little secret, and anyway, it was a healthy release for my own body. Sometimes, I would masturbate with my girlfriend on the phone. She knew I liked doing it after my workouts and liked helping me "long distance." It certainly kept our sexual connection alive while I was on my business trips. Of course, I could never tell her that I masturbated to another muscleman who was even bigger than me, and that the whole experience was more powerful than with her encouraging me on the phone. As I thought about it I wished I actually could share my masturbation secret with her, but that would open up a whole can of worms that I didn't want to deal with.

I met Jeb at the gym as planned and had a very productive workout. Even Jeb was impressed how we both seemed to get the most out of lifting weights with each other. This time after getting totally pumped up we removed our tops to continue the workout shirtless. We both felt big and strong and frequently looked at ourselves in the mirror, complementing each other very frequently.

Jeb was wearing fairly tight shorts instead of the baggy ones he wore before. I couldn't help but notice that his shorts were very full in front, unnaturally so. I mean they looked like a big rounded ball stuffed full. What the fuck? So, he was not only ridiculously heavily muscled, but appeared to have an enormous cock and balls packed into his shorts. When I knew he wouldn't notice I stared at it, trying to comprehend how big everything was. I have what I thought was a damn big cock at a good thick 8 inches, but now it seemed he would dwarf me in that department too. I had to fight deflation of my ego once again with this super stud of a man.

Jeb smelled even stronger this time and I assumed he didn't shower after his workout yesterday. I didn't mind smelling him as we trained. It crossed my mind that the extra stimulation would facilitate even better masturbation afterwards... This time I could reflect on his massive crotch bulge, stronger smelling body, and what seemed like more pumped up muscles. I really looked forward to it.

Then as we wound down our workout Jeb said...

"Here, let me show you how big and ripped up my thighs are getting."

He proceeded to pull up his shorts to expose the top of his thighs and flexed them for me. They exploded with muscle. He could see I was extremely impressed, so, to show them off even more, he removed his shorts and revealed a little thong that he wore underneath. The thong reminded me of the little shorts you see in bodybuilding contests, but with only a butt string in back. The thong was completely overwhelmed and stretched out attempting to contain his giant package. He flexed his massive thighs, proudly showing me their meaty immensity, but it was impossible for me not to take in that giant bulge as well. Jeb seemed to emphasize his giant package because flexing his thighs would make his giant bulge bounce around.

I could see the fabric was completely stretched out and totally wet with sweat and much of his cock and balls were not even covered because they were way to big. The giant bulge looked extremely heavy, with incomprehensible density. It didn't help that he was standing only a few feet in front of me as I sat on a weight bench. Shit, I was getting turned on like I did after our workout yesterday. Then he said...

"Damn, being on this business trip all alone and horny is really getting to me. It's getting hard to sleep, man. Fuck, I ache and need release. I wish I could get some help."

As he said that he moved a little bit closer, and continued...

"Bill, you seem attracted to me... Would you be willing to help? It's just a natural thing to do, and I won't tell anyone. It would be our secret. OK?"

I didn't know what to say. I was confused, but at the same time I wanted to help him in his time of need. He moved almost right on top of me, his crotch was only inches from my face now. It smelled so musky and was expanding. He took control, and reaching down, he tore off the thong and out flopped a giant cock and balls. They bounced all over the place and even bounced off my face with a thud.

I lost my inhibitions and super-intense lust took over. Then, it just happened. I wanted it to happen... I started licking and kissing his smelly cock and balls as he engorged to an unnatural size and thickness. I liked the strong musky taste. I openly sniffed everything, and found myself moaning from the excitement. Then Jeb moved me off the bench, and closer to the mirror, pushing me down on my knees. He was looking at himself, and at me in the mirror. He flexed his muscles, further enjoying his reflection.

I heard him say, almost demanding, that I take my shorts off. I wanted to please him but I realized someone could come into the gym anytime... I thought, what happens if someone walks into the gym now? They'd see one big nude muscleman on his knees sucking off another, even bigger nude muscleman with a giant cock, flexing himself in front of the mirror. What a sight, but likely too much for most people to handle. I was so turned on that I didn't care and even wanted to show off for a stranger.

I removed my shorts, and after Jeb checked me out, I went back to work on that massive cock. I loved glancing in the mirror at the both of us, including how sexy I looked on my knees, totally nude, licking and sucking such a big cock. I was showing off my own large rod, and sucking on what can only be described as enormous cock. Then Jeb said...

"I want you to suck me off whenever I need it. I assume you are into that. Right?"

I looked up at him as I lightly stroked his big cock and answered...

"I'd like that very much, Jeb."

"Good. I might need release at anytime of day or night. Understood?"

"Yes. I love doing this for you."

"Also, I want you to worship my body too. It motivates me to workout harder and get bigger. You into that as well?"

"Yeah, I think it would be amazing to feel up your giant muscle body all the time."

"And I assume you like it when I smell real manly, like right now?"

"I do. I've grown to really like it."

"That's good, now suck me off."

I enthusiastically complied, and looked forward to more of it. It was obvious he got excited about having reached an understanding with me, and establishing my subservient role going forward.

Just when I thought he was getting close to orgasm he reached down and lifted me up and started kissing and licking my muscular chest, shoulders, and arms. He was smelling my body and moaning, then said...

"God, you smell so sexy. I like your strong muscle scent."

He pushed me up against the wall and lifted my body a foot off the floor, holding me there, demonstrating his amazing strength. My 225 pound muscle body was easy for him to lift. At that point he started sucking on my nipples, alternating back and forth on each one. I never felt so sensual, and so overpowered. It made me want to suck him off even more. Maybe he knew it would have that impact on me. He craved being sucked off and now I wanted to be the one satisfying his massive cock, all the time.

Jeb placed me back on my knees in front of the mirror again, and said...

"Now do your thing... Finish me off."

I did as he said and basically got more and more into sucking his giant smelly cock. Nothing else mattered as I worked on it. The monster was dripping lots of pre-cum now and I absolutely loved the sexy taste of it. At that point I was literally going crazy on the monster cock, prompting Jeb to say...

"That's so good. You're a natural. There's no going back for you."

I paused my sucking, leaned slightly back, looked up into his eyes, and replied...

"I don't want to go back. I want this as much as possible. Promise me that I can blow you when you need it."

"Don't worry, you are earning my respect and dedication. I just hope you can keep up, and I hope you like lots of cum."

"I've never had cum, but I want it now. Your big cock tastes and smells so sexy, and it's so big and irresistible."

We both knew that I was already hooked and would likely grow to want it more and more. I worked hard to finish him off... He started long guttural grunting sounds as his cock hardened and seemed to grow even larger, at that point he yelled deeply, and giant spurts of sperm shot out. I ate and ate and ate, but it just kept exploding. I used to think that I came a lot, but he was something else entirely. I was surprised how much I liked eating it and having it get all over my face and muscular body. Maybe it was because he got me so excited. By the time he was done unloading I was thoroughly inundated. I started rubbing his sperm cream all over my body, which made me feel incredibly sensual. After he calmed down, he said...

"God damn, you suck cock so good. I'll need you again in a few hours and will text you. Make sure you'll be available. OK?"

I was using my fingers to lick up residual wad, and smacking my lips, I replied...

"Mmmmmmmm, you taste so sweet. Yes, I'll be available."

"Great. This arrangement will be good for the both of us. By the way, don't jack yourself off... I want you super horny when I call later."

I returned to my room and tried to take in what just happened. I thought about what Annie, my girlfriend, would think if she ever found out. Then, I saw that Annie texted me and was planning to come visit me over the weekend, which was in only a few days....

"Hi lover, I've arranged to visit you this weekend. You can show me how "big" and muscular you are now! I like to see big things! See you soon!"

I looked forward to seeing her but at this point I was really more interested in taking care of Jeb's overpowering needs. I'd have to inform Jeb about Annie, and that I wouldn't be available over the weekend. I assumed that he wouldn't like the situation at all. I planned to break the news to him when I serviced him later. Sure enough, I got a text from him soon after, informing me he was coming to my room. Ten minutes later he entered and immediately got nude. He had just been at the gym again for a short workout to get all pumped up and sweaty for me. He looked bigger than earlier, and stinkier. I was all over his big smelly muscles as he flexed for me. I purposely rubbed my hardened cock on him because it just felt too good. As I worshiped his giant muscles I went to a different place and found myself whimpering, submissively. He noted that and seemed to get off on it.

What really excited me was when our cocks rubbed up against each other. His cock and balls were basically dominating mine with their sheer size and weight. His big heavy balls engulfed my balls. They were not only a lot bigger than mine, but they were also much denser and basically distorted my ball sack. I humped him, cock on cock, and balls on balls. That, coupled with rubbing my face and hands all over his ultra-manly scented and massive chest, biceps, and shoulders, had me on the edge of orgasm. Sensing that, Jeb pushed me away, and said....

"No, not yet. I want you to cum when you suck on my giant cock. You can unload that big cock of yours once I start feeding you another big wad. Got it?"

"Understood. It's just that I love your big smelly muscles so much, and your giant cock pushing against mine is so hot."

"I get it Bill. That's what I do to people, mainly to other musclemen. I love breaking down other masculine guys, turning them into muscle worshiping cock suckers. Making them come back for more and more.... You've turned big time, haven't you?"

I felt a little meek and reflective, finally answering...

"I suppose I have. It happened so fast and overwhelmed me. My girlfriend is coming this weekend and frankly I don't know how that will go."

"Hey, it will go very well. She will probably like watching you service me all the time. I've actually improved many heterosexual relationships. With only a few exceptions the women ultimately accept it, and grow to get off on it. You'll see."

I panicked and anxiety hit me hard, and said....

"I don't know Jeb. I don't think I can go there."

"Look, if you want this you'll have no choice.... You want this, don't you?"

He flexed again and his giant cock was rock hard and pushing up against me, leaving big strands of pre-cum on my skin. His scent was enveloping me. I knew I wanted this way too much to say "no." So I started kissing his big chest and sniffing him, then whispered....

"I've never needed something so much in my entire life, and I'll talk to her."

"Good, I love an audience. Especially a wife or girlfriend of a muscled up stud that I turned. It's so fucking hot!"

Jeb pushed me down to my knees and stuffed a couple of inches of super thick cock shaft and head into my mouth, which was a much as I could take. I felt totally dominated. His cock was much smellier than even before, especially the intense big ball scent raising up into my nose. I forgot about my girlfriend and focused on Jeb's big cock, prompting Jeb to say....

"That's it, forget about her, this is what you really need, enjoy yourself."

That's exactly what I did, sucking him off to another massive orgasm. I got so excited that I came simultaneously, which is exactly what he wanted. I don't even remember touching myself. I think I came hands free as I ate his big load. I do remember Jeb directing me to eat my own wad too. My load was pretty big as usual and got all over his legs and on the floor. I immediately did as he asked and started lapping up my sperm after I ate most of his. I first lapped it off his muscular legs, then off the floor. It tasted good, almost as good as his. I liked him watching me eat my own big load like that.

For the next few days he texted me many times for servicing. Sometimes, it's was purely physical, like when he came over at 3:00 am while I was asleep in bed. His text woke me up out of a deep sleep. He came in using the spare key I gave him. Entered the bedroom, removed his bathrobe, and stood silently next to the bed as I sat up on the edge and basically sucked him off without saying a word. It made me moan quite a bit, and he grunted a lot, but that was the extent of our communication. He unloaded hard and left after he watched me eat and rub big ropes of cum on myself.

12