A Life-Changing Business Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other times it was very personal and passionate. We talked a lot during these more personal encounters, including about my girlfriend. It was very apparent he looked forward to showing her how he dominates me. He even stated he looked forward to "shocking her" with my out of control lust for his muscle and cock. I admit that the more we talked about it, the more I looked forward to it. Jeb was influencing my attitude towards her, and one time when my lust got too out of control from worshiping him, I said....

"I want to show Annie. I want her to watch me suck you off. I want her so see your giant cock too. I can't wait to see the look in her eyes when you show off your body."

"I know. It will change everything, for you, and for her. That is, if she can handle being second best, and accept that you prefer big cock and muscle."

12