A Life Changing Experiment

Story Info
After taking part in an experiment a man finds his life complete.
6.3k words
4.27
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Saturday poker night with the boys, something we managed to do about once a month. Between work schedules and wives/girlfriends we didn't really get much of a chance to get together all that often but when we did, it was usually a great night.

We had been playing for a couple of hours when of course the conversation got to our personal lives. I was one of the few single guys there having just got out of a year long relationship with my ex. It was an amicable breakup as it just simply wasn't working but I wasn't exactly in the mood to get back out there quite yet.

"So Dave, it's been a month, you have any irons in the fire yet?" Asked my buddy Steve.

I chuckled "no, not right now. I'm kind of enjoying being single quite honestly. Maybe in a bit I will but for now I'm liking having my freedom."

"Fair enough. When you get back in the game let me know. I'll set up a great profile for you on all the dating apps out there. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm going out with someone new every few days or so."

"Thanks Steve, if I decide to turn into a man whore then I'll give you a call."

The group let out a laugh and our other friend Sean piped up "I'm telling you if I was a girl no way in hell would I date you."

Steve shot back "If you were a girl you'd never leave the house cause you'd be playing with your tits all day."

"He's got you there Sean. I'm telling you though if I was a girl I'd be the biggest slut out there. And still not date any of you." I said.

Steve looked at us "What if you could though. What if you could be a girl, would you do it?"

Sean immediately said "No chance in hell."

I looked up "I wouldn't be a fan of all the hormones etc but it would be nice to not have to worry about asking someone out. Get your drinks bought for you. I wouldn't want to switch for good but it would be an interesting experiment to live life through a woman's eyes."

Steve looked up "I agree. It would be an interesting experiment but I don't think I'd want it to be permanent."

Sean looked over to another friend Rob who was the quiet techie nerd guy of the group "Hey Rob, have you invented the perfect girlfriend robot yet?"

Rob smirked as he was used to our ribbing him. He was an incredibly smart guy who worked in the R&D section of the pharmaceutical company that we both worked for. We had met there when I took over the sales manager job and while he was quiet, he was a super great guy.

"No, sadly not yet. Maybe one day." He replied.

"Well maybe one day buddy. But if you ever do, I'm in line to buy one from you."

A round of "Here,here's" ran around the table as we all agreed.

The night finally came to an end and as usual we all lost our money to Sean.

Rob was my designated driver that night so the two of us got in his car to head home.

"Well that was fun but damn it be nice to win some money once in a while." I said

"I know, that fucker is unbeatable I guess all those trips he makes to Vegas have paid off for him. Shit, we probably pay for half of his trips with the money we lose to him."

I laughed and agreed with him.

We were about ten minutes from my place when Rob asked "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you'd be interested in being a woman for a couple of weeks?"

I laughed "I don't know. I guess it would be interesting but its not like that's a possibility. I do think it would be eye opening for sure to see what life is like through a woman's eyes."

"What if it was a possibility. Would you do it?"

"Why are you asking me this? I guess, maybe."

"Well, this is top secret but we've been working on some really great DNA experiments at the lab and we seem to have stumbled on a way to change a persons sex without having to do radical surgery."

"Seriously, that's crazy."

"I know, it's totally ground breaking. We've so far managed to change sexes in mice and monkeys for 2-3 weeks at a time with no side effects after to the test subjects. We are trying to get clearing for human trials but it's pretty crazy stuff so the government isn't exactly jumping on board with us."

"Wow, that's nuts. Good luck trying to find someone to be the first human trial of that."

"Well, that's where you could come in."

"No way dude. I'm all for the furthering of science but I don't want to be a guinea pig."

"I get it. All I can tell you is that there hasn't been one bad side effect that we can see and there's also the fact that the company will pay you $25k to do it."

"Wow, that's some serious cash."

"It is, think about it. I wouldn't offer it to you if I thought that there would be any issues with it."

"Uhh I guess." Luckily we had finally arrived at my house. I got out of the car, thanked him for the ride and told him I'd think about his offer.

Monday rolled around and just after lunch Rob called me and asked me to come down to the lab.

As I walked through the security doors, Rob greeted me. "Thanks for coming down. I know our conversation the other day was a bit weird but in case you'd thought about it, I thought I'd show you what we were up to down here."

"Umm sure." I replied, not willing to tell him I hadn't really thought about it and what little I did made me think he was crazy.

Rob guided me through a few hallways and finally to another huge security door that had voice, retina and fingerprint security. All of this did not make me feel any better about walking through those doors.

As we did though, we entered a huge room with several scientists working at their labs. The place was like something out of a movie. Everyone in their lab suits and the place was spotless.

Rob continued walking down the room to another set of doors which opened once again to another albeit smaller lab.

Inside were several very large cells with windows and doors on them. Rob guided me towards them to show me the different experiments they had been running.

As he guided me through he explained all of the different facets of the drug as well as how they recorded what, if any, behaviours changed after the drugs were administered.

"Wow, I know I keep saying this but wow. This is out there."

"As you can see Dave, there's a huge market for this but we need to have human trials."

"I totally get it but I don't want to spend 2 weeks in a cell being watched and recorded. And to be honest I'm not sure I even want to do this."

"I get your hesitation and you wouldn't be kept in a cell. You would stay here for 2 days while we observe you to make sure your ok and then we would send you home and simply ask that you record your experiences and check in with us twice daily to make sure everything is fine. Oh and I've been authorized to increase the payment to $40k."

"Damn that is a lot of money."

"We can also customize the serum to get you hair length, Breast size and hair color. We would also buy some clothes for you so that you at least had something to wear home."

"Well you guys have certainly thought of everything except how do I get time off for this. I still have a job to do."

"Don't worry about that. I've secured the next three weeks paid vacation for you. And just tell your friends and family you are going away in business for a while. You do go away a lot so it wouldn't be suspicious."

We started walking back to the exit and all sorts of thoughts were going through my head all at once."

"Rob, it is an interesting concept but I'll have to think about it first."

"Of course. Go home and take some time. We'd like to start as soon as possible but of course only when your ready."

"Thanks buddy. I'll talk to you later."

The next few days were a blur as work was busy and I was trying to figure out what to do. On the one hand I was excited to further science and it would be interesting to live another life for a while but on the other hand this was pretty drastic and all sorts of things could go wrong.

By Friday morning I had made up my mind and went down to see Rob in his office.

Rob looked up at me "Hey Dave, have you come to a decision?"

"Hey Rob, yeah. It might be against my better judgment but sure, let's give it a go."

"That's awesome news. I'm glad to hear it. It will take a day to get everything ready for you but in the meantime we can start with a few things. I'll need to take some blood from you and then just ask you a few medical questions."

"Sure, let's do it."

Rob immediately got his kit and came back to draw some blood. As he did this he asked me the usual medical questions.

When he was all done he said "I just have a few more to go through. As you know we can customize a few things so I'd like to asked a few more questions."

Rob continued "Once we are done your body will have a more female tone to it. You're in good shape so that won't change but you will definitely be more feminine in your body shape. Lastly we have been able to customize hair length, color and lastly but not least, breast size. Do you have a preference?

"Umm I don't know. I guess longish brunette hair and maybe 36c breasts? Don't want to go to crazy here."

Rob made his notes and then looked up at me. "Ok, can you be here tomorrow? You can spend the weekend recovering and then go in your way Monday morning."

"Sure. I'll be here at 9 I guess." I said as I got up to leave, still thinking I must be insane for doing this.

The next morning I got to the office in a big of a daze. My heart was racing as I made my way to the lab.

Rob was inside and directed me to a room with a surgical table on it.

"Please get undressed in the change room and put on the gown provided and then come out."

I did as told and got changed, then headed back to the procedure room

I laid in the table as a nurse took my vitals and the told me she was giving me a sedative.

Rob hovered over me "Don't worry, this is normal and you'll wake up tomorrow morning a totally new person.

I nodded my head as I began to doze off, only hearing the doctors tell the nurse to give him the syringe before falling asleep.

I woke up to what felt like the best sleep I'd ever had. As I opened my eyes I saw Rob standing there with the Doctor who had overseen the procedure.

Rob looked down at me "How do you feel?"

I looked up at Rob "I was feeling great but now that I'm moving my head I feel a bit groggy. Wait. What the hell?"

I didn't recognize my voice as I spoke.

"It's ok, your voice has changed along with the rest of you. Remember, your whole body has undergone a total change and that includes your voice."

I nodded and agreed with him. As I looked down at the sheet covering my body I noticed a bulge at my chest when there definitely wasn't one there before. I reached down the sheets and for the first time felt my breasts under them.

Rob spoke again "The procedure was a total success. If your feeling up to it you can get out of bed and take a look at your new self."

I grunted a "sure and slowly moved to get out of bed. The first thing I noticed was that my body moved differently now. As I rolled over, my breasts swayed to the side and my legs looked slimmer as well.

I noticed I was completely naked as I slowly got myself out of the bed and walked over to the mirror. As I stood in front of it I didn't recognize the person staring back at me.

My facial features had completely changed. My hair was now hanging down to the middle of my back. My breasts were obviously bigger with small nipples poking out. I continued my gaze down to see my bald pussy and slim legs. I wouldn't have called myself a supermodel or movie star but I wasn't ugly either. I could see some glimpses of my old self but I was totally different.

"So, what do you think?" Asked Rob

"It's amazing. I can't believe it. I don't recognize myself in any way. I'm speechless."

"That's great. I'm glad to hear you like it and are feeling good. You're free to go home and live your life but we would like you to check in every morning and afternoon to see how you are feeling and just so we can keep track of you."

"Ok. I can do that. How long will this last for?" I asked

"Well that part is up to you. The transition usually last for one week. However we'd like you to try and do this for two weeks so we will need to to take a pill every 7 days. Then come in and you can transition back to your old self here where we can keep an eye on you."

"Ok. I can do that. Anything else I should know?" I couldn't take my eyes of my body. I was still struggling to comprehend the change.

"If it's ok with you we'd like to just run a couple of tests to make sure everything is in order. So if you'll just lay back in the table we can get started. It will only take a few minutes."

I went back to the table in my back completely naked as the doctor walked over and eyed my naked body.

At first all he did was make a few voice recordings about how the test had gone.

"The doctor now just needs to make a few calculations on how your body reacts". Said Rob

The doctor started running his hands up and down the side of my body, making notes about how the skin felt. Then he ran his hands over my breasts and moved to my nipples. I felt a sensation like no other as he moved his fingers over my nipples. I could feel them getting harder as he continued flicking them and then finally he gave them both a slightly hard squeeze. My body involuntary moved as he continued to pull and roll my nipples with his hands. I had to admit that the harder he did it, the more I liked it.

Rob looked at me "Don't worry, this is normal and good. We are just wanting to make sure that everything is working properly. I assume you like the feeling."

I groaned a "Yes, it feels good."

The doctor made another note and then move his hands down to what was now my new pussy. Before he had even gotten there I could feel that I was starting to get wet. He gently moved his hand around my pussy, stroking the sides and playing with the lips. I groaned again as he did this then arched my back as he moved his hand over my clit. The sensation was incredible as he continued playing with my clit. I almost begged him to keep going when he suddenly moved his hand away and make another not in his recorder.

Just when I thought he had finished, he slid a finger into me and then added another. The feeling of having 2 fingers inside me was again like nothing I had ever experienced. He moved his fingers around, manipulating them inside me and stroked them in and out.

I groaned again as he continued fingering me. Loving the feeling of him working inside of me. Without warning he put his thumb in my clit with his fingers inside and again I arched my back as incredible sensations ran through my body. He continued this for a few more minutes and then without warning slapped one of my tits and then the other. He did it again saying he was testing the mobility of my breasts. I could only whisper an "OK" as the pain of it also caused me sexual satisfaction.

He went back to working my pussy and clit with his fingers and then grabbed one of my nipples and squeezed it hard, pulling it upright like he was trying to rip my whole tit off my body.

I couldn't hold it any more and my whole body convulsed as I had my first thunderous orgasm as a woman.

The doctor removed his fingers from inside me and gave my other tit a slap before making his last notes and then walked away. I laid there in the after glow trying to come down from all of these new feelings.

I eventually sat up and looked over to Rob.

"Well, you are in every way a woman now but with your thoughts and memories. You may see a change in some of your preferences in terms of things you like etc. Since you still obviously have male DNA, you won't be able to get pregnant should you try to have sex but other than that, you are a fully functioning woman. We have some clothes over here for you to put on and your free to go home."

"Uhhh ok. Thanks Rob. I don't get it though. Why was I so turned in by that. He was really pulling on my nipples and the slaps hurt but I actually liked it."

"Let me ask you this. When you are having sex with a woman, do you tend to like it a little rougher? If so then that would translate to here."

"I guess ya, I do. Makes sense. Still crazy though."

I walked to the change room and found the clothes they had left for me. Simple T shirt, jeans and shoes for me to wear. Thank god there weren't any heels in there. I clearly wasn't ready to try that.

I got changed and notice myself in the mirror. The shirt was a bit tight and you could see my nipples through them. They had neglected to get me a bra so that was going to be job one I guess.

I thanked Rob on the way out and he mentioned that he would stop by later in the evening to check in on me and do some follow up to make sure everything was good and drop off some clothes for me.

As I made my way home I realized that I was famished so I decided to stop in a fast food place to get something to eat. As I walked in I couldn't help but notice that most of the men in the place were staring at me and by me, I mean my tits. To be fair, the shirt was pretty tight and the whole no bra thing highlighted my nipples. If I was watching me walk through the door I would have done the same thing.

I walked up to the counter and ordered my meal to go from a 21 year old who was practically drooling as he took my order.

I'm not sure why but a part of me was enjoying this. I kind of liked that people were ogling me and imagining what I would look like naked.

I managed to get home and finished off my food before deciding that I should probably have a shower and clean up. As I lathered myself up I noticed how different my body felt. It truly was incredible how different everything felt.

I eventually made my way to the couch to finally relax and have a nap.

I was awoken by Rob at the front door. As I let him in, he introduced his assistant Glenn who he mentioned would be helping with the follow up.

The first few questions were the usual ones about how I was feeling and if I had noticed anything abnormal.

"Kinda hard to say in the one Glenn. I woke up this morning with tits and a pussy. But other than that nothing too crazy."

They both laughed and carried on with a few more random questions. Eventually Glenn mentioned that there was some medication that I needed to take and handed me a pill.

I grabbed a glass of water and downed the pill. Within a few minutes my head was feeling a bit weird and foggy but eventually it mostly went away but it was still a bit like a mild hangover.

Glenn looked at his watch and then over to Rob

"Should be good now." He said

Rob nodded his head and looked to me and handed me a bag. "We brought over some clothes for you to try on so you can get used to dressing like a woman. We'd like you to get changed now and we'll be down here if you need any help."

"Yes sir." I blurted out. Not knowing why I chose those words but I took the bag obediently and went upstairs to my room to change.

I unpacked the bag without thinking started putting on the clothes, quickly realizing that it was without a doubt some of the sluttiest lingerie I had ever seen.

When I was done, I looked in the mirror to see myself wearing a very tiny, crotchless thong, garter and stockings and the bra (if it could be called that) was literally some straps that wrapped around my breasts and pushed them up a bit. I had to admit that it did turn me on a bit to be wearing such sexy underwear and I could feel my new pussy tingling a bit.

I took out the dress and slid it over me. It was a tight fitting ankle length black dress that had slits up each side that went all the way up to my mid thigh. Lastly I put on some black heels. Having never walked in these things before it wasn't exactly gracious as I walked down the stairs. I held onto the rail for all my worth as I made my way down. As I walked to the front room I was really most concerned with not turning my ankle than trying to look good.

12