A Life Changing Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the front room both Glenn and Rob looked me up and down.

Glenn was the first to say "Damn, she looks good."

Rob quickly agreed "Yes, she does. The transformation has been incredible."

Rob turned to me and asked "How do you feel now that your properly dressed as a woman?"

"Good actually. I like this dress, it's just a bit hard walking in these heels to be honest."

Rob laughed a bit "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Why don't you give us a bit of a cat walk and try to get used to the shoes and how the dress moves with your body."

I walked back and forth down the hall and started to get the hang of the heels. As I passed each of the guys I could feel their eyes ogling my body in this tight fit dress.

Rob finally spoke up "There you go. You seem to be getting the hang of it. If I may ask, do you feel sexy?"

"Actually yes I do. It's a strange feeling as I had never thought I'd wearing clothes like this obviously but now that I have them on it does make me feel very sexy. I assume that's because of the procedure?"

"Yes, there has been a massive change in not only your body but hormones as well." Said Glenn.

Glenn walked over and walked behind me, slowly sliding his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"Does this feel good?"

I had to admit that it did and muttered a "yes."

Glenn continued to move his hands further down to my legs. He moved both hands inside the slits and caressed my legs.

"Very smooth. Low let's see what you look like without the dress. Take it off." He said rather sternly.

I looked over to Rob, surprisingly wanting to comply but unsure.

Rob just looked at me and said "Do it."

Glenn unzipped the back of my dress and I slowly let it fall to the floor. Now standing in front of them in just my lingerie.

Glenn moved his hands up my legs some more and caressed my back before moving in front of me.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Thank you." I answered, enjoying the compliment.

"There's only one thing left for you to do before you can experience what being a real woman is like."

"What's that?"

"You need to get fucked good and hard."

As he said this Glenn ran his hands across my almost naked breasts.

"I'm not sure guys. I'm not gay." I said, despite Glenn's hands making my pussy start to tingle again

"Didn't you say that if you were a woman you'd be the biggest slut in town? Besides, you're not gay now. You're a woman. Remember?" Said Rob

"Well yeah but that was just us talking before I knew this was going to happen."

Glenn was continuing to run his hands across my breasts and was starting to flick my nipples. Suddenly without warning he squeezed both between his fingers rather hard. Despite the slight pain it made my pussy literally quiver and I let out a moan.

"You want this don't you. You want to be a slut for us don't you?" As he did this, Glenn moved one hand down to what was now my soaking pussy.

"You're pussy tells me you do want this." He put both hands in my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees.

"Take my cock out."

I wasn't sure what I was doing but this whole evening had me so hot I did as told and I unzipped his pants, sliding them down and was now staring at a huge bulge in his boxers.

"Don't be shy." Said Glenn

I looked up at him and then lowered his boxers down to the floor and found myself staring at his 8 inch cock.

Glenn grabbed one of my hands and moved it to his cock. I grabbed it lightly and started jerking him off while taking in the sight of his magnificent cock.

Glenn moves my hand away and said "Open your mouth."

Again I did as told, waiting to taste my first cock. Instead Glenn grabbed his cock and slid it across my face, slapping it a few times before finally plunging it into my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do at first so I kept my mouth open as he slid his cock in and out of me. Eventually he slowed down and I took over, bobbing up and down in his shaft.

Remembering what I liked my girlfriends to do, I let his cock slide out of my mouth and started licking the shaft from top to bottom.

"Mmmm that's a good girl. Suck my balls now slut."

I moved my head down further and licked his ball sack before finally taking each of his balls in my mouth and sucking them in.

"Fuck your a natural. That feels so good" Groaned Glenn

His compliment made me want to work even harder as I sucked his balls deep into my mouth and then slid my tongue back up the shaft to the top. Licking around the head of his cock and teasing it. Suddenly Glenn grabbed the back of my head and started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. Forcing his dick further and further down my throat. He took his cock out as I gasped for breath and started slapping my face with it some more.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rob standing there now without any pants either and his own cock now inches from my face.

Without saying a word I moved over to him and started sucking him off while jerking Glenns cock with my free hand I continued to take Robs cock deep down my throat as I jerked harder on the other.

"Fuck yeah. Take that cock you dirty slut." Said Glenn

It surprised me how much I was not only enjoying taking these cocks but also the name calling.

Suddenly Glenn moved away and picked me up and laid me on the coffee table. He moved down and spread my legs before finally licking my pussy.

I had never felt anything like it before in my life and it felt amazing. Glenn continued lapping at my pussy and slid a finger deep inside my soaking cunt.

For his part Rob was now standing over my head behind me and moved my head so that it was slightly hanging over the edge of the table.

I opened my mouth to take his cock only to have him rub his dick all over my face. I was hungry to have it back in my mouth and tried to catch it as he teased me with it.

"You hungry little thing. You want that cock don't you? Ask for it and you'll get it."

"Please Rob, please let me have your cock."

"Balls first whore." Said Rob as he slid his cock across my head until his ball sack was at my mouth.

I slathered my tongue around his balls, and bathed them with my tongue. Eventually sucking them deep into my mouth.

Rob groaned as I continued working his balls and ran his hands down to my tits. He grabbed each one and squeezed them hard before slapping his hands across each of them a few times.

Glenn continued working my clit with his tongue and I could feel him slide a second and then third finger inside me and started working them in and out of me

"Fuck, she's soaking wet. Time for you to take some cock." Glenn said as he got up and positioned his cock at my hole.

Glenn slowly slid his shaft inside me and started pumping his cock in and out of me. The feeling of having his dick in me was another incredible experience and I groaned as he started working his cock deport and deeper inside of me.

Rob took his balls away from my mouth and replace it with his cock. As Glenn continued fucking my pussy, Rob started fucking my face. Shoving his cock farther and farther down my throat.

I couldn't believe how hot I felt as I had two cocks sliding in and out of me and moaned as they worked their magic on my body.

I felt Glenn move his hands up to my tits and grab my nipples. He started rolling them between his fingers and then suddenly pinched them hard and pulled them up.

My body writhed and I moaned loudly as he continued to pull on my tits and started fucking me harder.

"Fuck yeah. You like hard don't you slut." Roared Glenn as his cock assaulted my pussy.

I could only groan as Robs cock was still sliding in and out of my mouth. I could feel his balls on my forehead as his cock went deeper into my throat.

I could feel that Glenn had pulled out of my pussy and I was aching to have it back. I let Robs cock out of my mouth and said "Please. Please don't stop. It feels so good. Fuck me."

Glenn laughed at me. "One day as a girl and you already can't get enough cock. Don't worry my little whore. I'm just going to let Rob has a taste of this pussy. Now roll over and get on all fours."

I quickly jumped off the table and got to the ground on my hands and knees. I waited desperately for what seemed forever for one of them to fill one of my holes.

Finally I felt Rob grab one of my ass and run his hand across both of my ass cheeks. I could feel him run the tip of his cock up and down my soaking pussy and tease my clit with it.

I was dying for him to fill me with his cock and looked back to him "Fuck me. Please. Fill my pussy." I begged.

Rob didn't reply and simply reached forward and grabbed my hair. "Oh I'll fill your pussy you dirty little whore."

As soon as he had said that he slammed his cock deep into my cunt. I groaned as he pounded away at my pussy. Rob continued to pull my hair and use it as leverage to get his cock deeper inside me.

As he pounded away, I saw Glenn present his cock in front of me. I quickly opened my mouth to accept his cock and felt Rob suddenly push the back of my head on to the cock in front of me.

Glenn replaced Robs hands with his as he held the back of my head and forced his cock down my throat. I started to gag a bit under the pressure and he finally popped his cock out of my mouth.

"Good girl. You're getting better already. Breathe through your nose. Soon enough you'll be able to take even the biggest cocks down to the balls. You're going to be such a good cock sucker." Said Glenn.

I don't know why but his compliment made me want to try even harder. I opened my mouth again for his cock.

Glenn just slapped my face again with his cock before saying to Rob "Look at this hungry little whore. She can't get enough cock."

Rob continued to pound away at my soaking pussy. He slapped my ass a few times very hard before replying "Just wait until our next poker night. She's going to be the best entertainment we've had in a long time."

Rob slapped my ass hard again. I found myself finding the pain turning to pleasure and wanting more.

"Yes. Spank my ass. Get it good and red. Fuck me, cum all over me. Give me all your cum." I screamed.

"Soon enough slut. You want to come and be our personal whore this weekend? Let's us fuck all your holes and fill you cum loads of cum." Yelled Glenn.

I looked up at him as Rob continued to spank and fuck me.

"Yes. I'll do whatever you want. Fuck my face, my cunt, my ass. Do whatever you want to me. I'll be a good little whore for you." I yelled back.

"That's it slut." Said Glenn as he slammed his cock back in my mouth and started fucking my face.

Rob reached down and grabbed one of my breasts. Gripping my nipple hard as he continued to fuck me.

"Fuck I'm close. I'm gonna fill your cunt full of cum slut."

I could only grunt with Glenn's cock down my throat.

Finally I could feel Robs cock throb inside me and I felt his body tense as he unloaded his cum. He groaned as he filled my pussy with his load and pumped a few more times before finally slapping my ass once more and collapsing on the couch.

Glenn continued slamming his cock in and out of my mouth for a few more minutes before pulling out and spraying my face with his cum. I felt team after team of cum hit me.

"That's it slut. A cum covered face and a cum filled cunt. Not bad for your first time." Said Glenn

I collapsed in the floor. Totally exhausted and spent but oddly satisfied. I found myself still horny despite the fucking I had just received and realized I hadn't had my own orgasm.

I rolled onto my back and reached down to my pussy. I could feel Robs cum oozing out of my well fucked cunt and ran my finger over my clit. The sensation was incredible and as I continued I reached up and grabbed my own nipple with my free hand.

I furiously worked my clit and nipple as Glenn and Rob watched.

I looked both men in the eyes as I worked my pussy and nipple.

"You like that boys. You like watching my play with my cum filled pussy. Do I look sexy with your cum all over my face?"

I continued playing with myself before finally convulsing in an earth shattering orgasm.

Rob and Glenn finally got up and dressed leaving me laying on the floor.

As they were about to leave Glenn looked over to me "We'll pick you up Friday night at 8. Make sure you're ready slut."

"Yes sir." Was all I could muster.

To be continued

12