A Life More Ordinary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers

Gus noticed Kay standing at the door and waved her over. "Ah! Pelican Town's newest arrival puts in an appearance at the local watering hole, to the delight and curiosity of the assemblage!"

"I'll drink to that!" The older woman cheered, tilting back her pint glass and finishing off the contents. "Oh, tavern-keeper, my glass appears to have sprung a leak."

"Right you are, Pam," Gus replied, filling a replacement and walking it over. Kaylia immediately found herself confronted by the anime protagonist.

"Hi! I'm Emily! I'm so happy to meet you!" she said.

"Kaylia, likewise." Emily's enthusiasm was infectious, to say the least.

"You're going to love it here, I can just tell. I have a way with auras."

"R-really?" Kay tamped down hard on her shock, an aura reader checking the ledger of her soul was the last thing she needed right now.

"Oh, yeah, and yours is clearly in tune with Red Dragon! You're a perfect match for each other!"

Ah, Kay thought, one of those. She relaxed, with a mental note to watch herself around Emily in future just in case she got lucky.

"Pam Pierce, dang glad to know ya!" said the lady at the end of the bar, raising her new glass.

"Pam is our resident bus driver." Gus explained.

"At least I would be if the dang thing weren't broken down!" Pam replied, taking a healthy gulp of her beer. "'Till it's fixed, I'm the resident barfly."

Gus nodded towards the man at the fireplace. "Gent over there's Shane, works up at JojaMart. He's staying with his aunt, Marnie, who runs the ranch west of town. He's a good fella, but he's been going through a real rough patch lately, so you may want to steer clear for a bit."

Kay regarded Shane with a kind eye, wondering what led him to this state but being careful not to dwell on it.

"So, my young lady farmer, what'll it be?" Gus said, twirling his very impressive mustache. Kay snorted, which Gus interpreted to be directed at his unique sense of panache, rather than at the ridiculous notion that Kaylia was anything close to young. Seeing another opportunity to be weird for her own amusement, she adopted a highly posh accent.

"My good man," she began, inflecting as much Imperial noble as possible, "touching upon that meal you so very decently volunteered to stand me..."

"Oh, right you are, miss," Gus replied in kind, "what did you have in mind? A plate of spicy eel, guaranteed to clear the sinuses? Perhaps a filling bowl of chowder? Fresh basket of fish and chips?"

"A lot of fish come through town, I take it?"

"Sure does. Top quality, too, thanks to our resident master angler. He's away on a big fishing trip right now, but he should be back any day now."

"Well, let's keep it boring for now. Any chance of a salad with some of that fresh fish? I could use the protein."

"Cooked or poke-style?"

"Ooh, poke-style, light on the soy sauce." Kay turned and took a seat at one of the low tables near the bar.

"One poke salad, coming right up!" Gus turned to the counter behind the bar and began prepping an array of greens and vegetables, placing them in a bowl and dressing them lightly with oil and vinegar. As he worked, Kay took out one of the notepads and pencils she purchased earlier and started drawing the farm's layout. With her holographic talent, she could set up an interactive map of the farm to pull up and plan with at a moment's notice, but using any of her flashier talents risked discovery, if not incidentally by the townsfolk, then certainly by her sisters in far-off Gotoro. Besides, she appreciated the tactile nature of paper and pencil, especially since she needn't worry about her plans falling into the wrong hands.

Her logistical talents were another matter. Completely internalized as they were, she set them to the task at hand with little worry of detection. Her hand was a blur as she sketched dimensions, field allocations, site planning for future buildings. On a separate lined pad, she calculated seed costs based on what she saw earlier in Pierre's, growth rates, expected and average crop yields, ROI projections. A cohesive plan for the spring growing season came together, and Kay started filling out a set of rough estimates on an impromptu calendar on the margins.

Her concentration was broken by Gus clearing his throat, and Kay looked up to see him and Emily watching her, a bowl in Gus's hands.

"Sorry," Kay apologized, "I get carried away sometimes."

"That was intense," Emily said, her voice tinged in wonder. Kay cleared away her notes to make room, and Gus set the finished salad in front of her. It was a perfectly mixed assortment of spring greens, with cubes of tuna and sesame seeds dotted throughout. Normally, she'd be worried about the strong smell of vinegar overwhelming such a dish, but Gus truly knew his business, and the aroma from the bowl was a pleasant mix of vinegar, soy, and sesame.

"Would the lady care for a beverage?" Gus asked.

"A cranberry candy?" Kay asked. It was an unusual ask, but she figured if anyone could make one, it'd be Gus.

He smiled broadly. "Never too old for one of those." He slipped back behind the bar and quickly mixed the juice-and-soda mocktail, pouring it over ice into a tall Collins glass. By the time it was ready, Kay had already devoured half the salad.

"You look like you needed that," Gus commented, setting the drink down on the table. Kay nodded.

"One loses track of time shaping the earth and exerting dominion over nature." She took a big sip of the drink, noting its rather muted flavor. "Frozen cranberries?" she asked. Gus nodded sadly.

"Fresh berries this early in the year are riotously expensive. Joja carries them, fresh and frozen, and sometimes they run really good deals, but the quality was much lower than I hoped for."

Kay thought for a moment. "Ever thaw the frozen stuff, juice and strain it, then refreeze it into a granita?" she suggested. Gus nodded sagely.

"I would, if the deep chill weren't on the fritz. Someone's supposed to come out to take a look this week, finally. Good eye, though, you cook?"

Kay nodded, continuing to obliterate the salad. "Occupational requirement, no one else in my unit had any palette to speak of." Kay was pleased with her half-lie; it was absolutely true that the Imperial military didn't really pay attention to things like flavor in its MREs, and she had taken to improvising for the sake of her sanity and her troops' morale.

Gus mixed another cranberry candy and brought it back to the table, gesturing to the other chair. Kay nodded, and he sat.

"What unit, if you don't mind my asking?" Here we go, Kay thought, showtime.

"Not at all. Able Company, 1st Battalion, 103rd Infantry."

Gus nodded. "The Roaring Tigers. Good unit. I was attached to them during my last tour."

"Catering Corps?" Kay asked. Gus smiled and nodded.

"You bet. 'Keep 'em fed...'"

"'...keep 'em fighting.'" Kay and Gus finished in unison.

"You couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys. Gals, too, of course."

"I never knew you were in the Army!" Emily had wandered over, deciding that her eavesdropping had grown too intense to hide.

"I don't make a big deal out of it. Logistics work is important, and I was proud to serve like the rest of the Corps. Folks like Kay, though, front line troopers? They're the real heroes."

Kay wasn't expecting the sharp stab of guilt, being referred to like that, and it knocked the breath out of her. How many of those heroes were you responsible for killing, a nasty voice in the back of her mind asked. How much of their blood did you spill personally? She quickly got a handle on her emotions, but the lapse had been too obvious to miss.

"Hey, you alright?" Gus asked, his and Emily's faces filled with concern.

"It's... yeah. It's nothing." Kay shut her eyes, blinking away tears. Where was this coming from? "I guess I'm more tired than I thought. I should head out."

"Will you be alright getting home? I can walk you back." Emily offered, looking to Gus who nodded in agreement.

"No, thanks, it's really alright." Kaylia gathered her notes into her pack. "Dinner was amazing, Gus, I'll be back as often as I can afford it."

"Excellent, another satisfied customer!"

Kay smiled and bid goodnight, stepping out into the cool night air. The day's toil had been draining, and despite the excellent meal, she was plain worn out. It was a good feeling, though, certainly vastly preferable to the grind of leading the Emperor's armies in battle. She fully expected to collapse into her bed as soon as she got home, and she wasn't wrong.

*****

Gus shook his head as he rounded back behind the bar. Pam looked down at her glass before turning back to the jovial barman.

"Gus, maybe it's the beer talking, and maybe that's a sign I've had too much tonight, but are we sure that wasn't Kim Gardner?"

Gus chuckled. "It's uncanny, I'll give you that. I mean, I don't remember her being just that tall, but apart from that, she's the very image."

Emily continued cleaning and stacking plates quietly, considering her elders' conversation. She clearly remembered the Gardners from when she was much younger, and she was absolutely certain that Kaylia looked nothing like Mrs. Gardner. Well, they both had very large breasts, their senses of humor seemed very similar, and they both had that easygoing, flirty-without-knowing-it personality. But Mrs. Gardner's face was much more round, as were her facial features, while Kaylia's were sharper, almost hawk-like. Also, she was sure Mrs. Gardner's aura hadn't been nearly as blinding. No, Kaylia almost certainly wasn't who she claimed to be, but Emily could see the kindness and boundless love in that impossibly-old and powerful aura, the scars and regrets, the desperate need to be here.

Emily smiled to herself. She wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that, and she hoped Kay could learn to trust them enough with the truth someday. Faith in the Goddess would be enough assurance for Emily on that score.

*****

The snap of a branch roused Kaylia out of her sleep in an instant, her danger senses primed and active. Her sleep had been deep and dreamless, but decades of training along with magically boosted perception roused her to wakefulness with the unexpected noise. Padding quietly out of bed, she crept over the to the door and peaked outside. The moon shone brightly, casting a pale light over the farm that seemed to rob it of color. Another loud rustling came from her right, near the ruined greenhouse. With no time to pull on anything other than her pajamas, Kaylia took hold of the logging axe (the closest thing she had to a proper weapon) and exited the cabin, quietly stalking towards the source of the disturbance.

She caught a flicker of light from within the greenhouse, and heard what sounded like a feminine giggle. She approached the greenhouse as quickly and quietly as she could, reaching a gap in the broken glass. She carefully peaked inside and the scene caused her jaw to drop. Two young ladies, one blond, the other an auburn redhead in glasses, were seated on a large pile of pillows and cushions in the middle of the derelict structure and engaged in a vigorous make-out session. A small lantern nearby cast a warm glow on the pair, in stark contrast to the cold glare of the moon filtering through the tattered roof.

The blond girl's hair was full and luxurious, coming down to just below her shoulder. Her skin was light, almost porcelain, and her blue dress was pulled down to her waist, revealing a large pair of breasts topped by cute pink nipples (Kay figured they were DDs, based on her own generous endowment). One of these was currently being sucked on by the other girl, whose auburn hair was cut just above her chin and which framed her face beautifully, her skin the color of caramel in the lantern light. She wore a yellow shirt and denim overalls, baggy enough to obscure her figure as she pressed into her paramour's body.

Kaylia felt her cock stir to action at the arousing scene, traitorous appendage that it was. She was seriously conflicted about what to do. Obviously, the girls were trespassing and Kay was well within her rights to interrupt them and order them off the property. However, it was entirely possible that this secret rendezvous was a necessity and, given the level of ardor currently on display, an uncommon one. It would be irresponsible and rather heartless to put a stop to this young love, especially now that the moaning started.

"Haley!" the redhead whispered harshly, "you gotta be quiet! You might wake the new farmer up!"

Haley leaned over and drove her tongue into the other girl's mouth, eliciting a deep moan. "I know, Maru, but you feel so good. I've missed this so much."

"I have, too." Maru responded, returning the kiss and pulling Haley into a tight embrace. She soon helped the blond completely out of her dress and pushed her back onto the cushions. Haley's chest belied an otherwise lithe figure, lean and sculpted but still soft and feminine. She guided the redhead down to between her legs and Kay soon heard the telltale signs of Haley's pussy being eaten.

"Oh, Goddess," Haley whispered, biting down on her hand before covering her own head with a pillow to dampen the sounds of her excitement. Maru was clearly enjoying herself as well, moans periodically emerging from between Haley's legs. The scent of their arousal reached Kay's nose and was intoxicating. Before long, Kay had freed her girlcock from confinement and was now causally stroking herself, cursing her poor viewing angle.

"Oh, Maru!" Haley whispered loudly as her body shook with a powerful orgasm. Kay smiled in approval at Maru's obvious oral skills to bring Haley off so quickly, though she wondered if that was just from a long buildup. Haley grabbed Maru's head and pulled her up into a deep kiss, cleaning Maru's face of her own juices as best she could.

"Did you come, too?" she asked, and Maru grinned as she shook her head.

"I was close, but I'd rather have your lips on me right now."

Kay raised her eyebrow at this news. She was well familiar with the ability to get off on giving oral sex, and was always glad to learn of others who was the same. It was also impossibly arousing, as her sudden jolt of precum could attest.

"Mmm, you have too many clothes on for that," Haley said in a sultry tone of voice, "they need to come out. I need them in my mouth." The girls both helped Maru out of her overalls, and Haley sighed in lust as Maru pulled her shirt over her head. Kay's eyes widened at the reveal of a massive pair of breasts. They were at least H cups, with large areolae at least five inches across and hardening nipples the size of Kay's thumb-tip. Granted, they weren't the K-cup monsters that Zoria regularly sported when they were together, but it had been a long time since Kay had seen such an amazing endowment. Rather unlike Haley's firm, high globes, Maru's had just a little bit of sag, deforming slightly into otherwise round teardrops. Exactly the kind of breasts that could really rev Kay's engines.

They kissed briefly before Haley brought her lips down to gently kiss Maru's right nipple. There was a sharp intake of breath, and Kay realized Maru must have been exceptionally sensitive as well. She watched, transfixed, as Haley took the nipple into her mouth and gently sucked as she slowly reached her left hand down between Maru's legs. Kay could see Haley slowly push one finger, then two, between the wet folds as Maru pulled Haley into her chest, the flesh conforming around her face. Maru then lifted her left breast to greedily suck on her own nipple, moaning in unison with Haley.

Haley and Maru were clearly in heaven, each sucking and teasing a nipple with their lips and tongues, and Haley slowly, methodically drew her fingers in and out of Maru's wet pussy. Occasionally, she would graze her thumb over Maru's clit, drawing loud gasps from her paramour. Haley released the nipple from her mouth and brought her face close to Maru's.

"Are you ready?"

"Goddess, yes, please!"

"What do you want?"

"I want to cum! I want to cum so bad!"

"Tell me how."

"Please, Haley! Let me cum all over your pretty face!"

"Hmm, I thought you'd never ask."

Haley immediately got down and drove her tongue as deep into Maru's cavern as she could, withdrawing her fingers to play with Maru's clit. Maru threw her head back and screamed as her release arrived, and she grabbed the back of Haley's head to drive her as deeply as possible. Haley moaned her way though a small orgasm as she greedily swallowed Maru's nectar.

The erotic scene lit the fire of Kay's own orgasm, and she rapidly stroked herself to completion, her cum flying out of her cock to land on the ground. Kay did her best to remain quiet, but she couldn't stop the small gasps that accompanied the last few bursts. Luckily, the girls didn't hear her, as Maru's insistent cries of "Ah! Haley!" and Haley's own moaning covered for her.

Kay slumped to the ground and leaned against a nearby support beam. She watched the girls as Haley continued to lick Maru through her orgasm. Slowly, as Maru's crescendo faded, Haley extracted herself and came up face-to-face. They kissed deeply, Maru licking Haley's face clean as Haley had done previously. Haley then brought her fingers up between their faces, their tongues dancing around it and savoring Maru's unique flavor. The two girls rested their heads against each other, breathing heavily and looking into each others eyes as they came down from the incredible high bathed in soft lantern light. "What was that about being quiet?" Haley giggled, stealing another kiss. Kay was entranced with the pair, and it was clear from moments like this that these two girls cared very much for one another.

Eventually, they laid down on the cushions and pulled a thick blanket over themselves. Kay waited a minute before putting her now spent member away and rising to leave.

"Does your dad suspect anything?"

Kay's ears pricked up on hearing the quiet pillow talk, and stayed for a moment.

"No, he's been pretty busy with his meteorological assessment. I feel bad sneaking around like this, but he's super protective, I don't know how he'd react." Maru sighed. "I'd love to take you out on a real date, without all this."

"Me, too. Take it from someone who's parents are never around, though, you're super lucky to have him. He may not like it at first, but telling him will be way better than not telling him."

"Didn't your parents say they would be back for the Flower Dance?"

"They sure did, until they decided to stay in the Islands for another month." Haley's voice was full of bitterness and disappointment.

"I'm so sorry, Hale. You know, if it helps, you can be my Flower Queen."

"So long as you're my Flower Queen."

The sounds of soft, leisurely kissing were Kay's signal to exit, stage left. As she entered the cottage, she was amazed at how mature the pair seemed in discussing their problems. She was also incredibly aroused by them, and briefly imagined their full lips or incredible tits wrapping around her hard girlcock. She was thankful for the additional material for her mind theater, but set it aside for the moment. Lighting the fireplace (it was a bit chilly), she took some of her new stationary out and sat at the table.

Outside, Kay had failed to notice that the ground had quickly absorbed her cum, and that the thrum of life had grown ever so slightly louder.

*****

Spring 2, Year 1

Maru woke up, Haley wrapped in her arms under the thick quilt they kept here. She kissed the back of Haley's neck gently, enough to rouse the striking blond. She turned and they gazed into each other's eyes lovingly, knowing they were exactly where they wanted to be.

Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers