A Life More Ordinary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers

"Oh, wow," Abby said breathlessly. Kay looked up.

"Figured we'd get this out of the way now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE cum," Kay smiled, licking her lips lasciviously. Abby laughed. "Want some?"

Abby's eyes widened before she gave a tiny nod. Kay moved up, took Abby's chin in her hand, and kissed her. When Abby's mouth opened, she felt Kay's tongue deposit a sweet, tangy substance in her mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, and she tasted more of it as their kiss deepened.

"That's different," she said as the kiss ended. She liked it, but it felt a little weird to taste her own cum.

"It's not for everyone, and that's okay," Kay smiled, rubbing their noses together and getting a giggle from Abby. She rolled over and they again embraced side by side. "So... your mother, huh."

Abby blushed. "She walked in on me jerking off once, and she stayed to watch. When I realized she was going to stay, I got so hot, I came on the spot."

"Wow." Kay agreed that it was pretty hot, but it was also concerning given the other things she notioced. Again, she wished her youngest sister were there to help make sense of it. And for other, more personal reasons, but mostly for the emotional and magical analysis.

"So, have you and Caroline ever..." Kay let the question hang, hoping it wasn't too forward. She was a little surprised and relieved when Abby shook her head.

"No, and I don't think either of us wants to. It's a fun fantasy to have, I know she has similar fantasies about me, but it doesn't really appeal to us. We've always been super close, and the flirting and sexy jokes are just another layer to that." Abby paused for a moment, then continued. "We definitely listen to each other get off, though."

"What? Like, you listen to your parents have sex?"

"The walls between our rooms are kind of thin and, honestly, it's super hot. Dad will get her really worked up sometimes, and Mom and I will say things to each other; 'I'm cumming for you, Mommy', 'cum in Mommy's mouth, baby girl,' that kind of thing; but that's as far as it goes." Abby's frankness surprised Kay a little, but it was clear Abby appreciated having someone else to talk to about these things.

"So the person pounding you in your fantasy, it's not-"

"NO, GROSS!" Abby giggled. "That's my dad you're talking about. Ugh."

Curiouser and curiouser, Kay thought as they held each other and gazed at the stars. Something was warping the land's love for the people (if she understood Melvyn's explanation, which wasn't a sure thing) and turning it into high-octane lust between them, but why only in certain ways? Why wasn't the town one free-for-all orgy by now? The passion between Maru and Haley seemed real enough, especially after the sex, but Kay had known Haley for all of three minutes before the blonde put on serious 'fuck me' eyes. And now, Abby and Caroline's shared fantasies, only discussed or mentioned in the heat of separate passions, but what if something tipped them from fantasy to reality?

I should really talk to Melvyn again, she concluded.

"Okay, time for me to ask a few questions, Miss Gardner," Abby said after a few minutes, rolling over onto her arms to look at Kay. "What do you like to do?"

"Oral." Kay said, flatly.

"Just... oral?" Abby replied.

"Giving, receiving, I love licking things, sucking things; it is very easy for me to get off when my mouth is somehow involved."

"Do you like oral more than penetration?" Abby was fascinated.

"Hands down. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the feel of pussy on my cock, but I can fuck a girl for like an hour and hold off, but then explode inside of sixty seconds if I'm licking her clean or she goes down on me."

"Wow, that's intense. You ever play with boys?"

Nodded. "Not nearly as much, but I don't turn them away."

"You ever fuck a guy's butt?"

Kay shook her head. "No thanks. If a guy wants to exchange handjobs, great, no problem. If he wants a blowjob, love it, totally down with that. If he wants to suck me off too, even better! But under no circumstances am I interested in plundering that particular cove, if'n ye take my meaning, matey."

Abby laughed at the sudden pirate voice, sensing a deeper story here. "Aye-aye, cap'n," she replied, saluting smartly. "What else?"

Kay glanced askew at Abby. "You need more?"

"Yes, please, I need to know everything about you, I find I'm becoming obsessed with you."

Kay winced inwardly at that, but those were bridges she would have to cross eventually. Not tonight.

"Okay, well, I already said I love cum, you saw that."

"I did, yes."

"I love giant boobs."

"Who doesn't?" Abby smirked. "You and Maru would probably get along very well."

"Oh, mama... uh," Kay drifted off, picturing Maru's massive boobs in her face and mouth, and suddenly felt like a heel. "I mean, yeah, unless you aren't interested in sharing. Also, apologies for picturing another woman when you're right here. Bad form, I expect." Kay continued babbling as the hole she was digging got deeper. "Not that I think we're in a committed relationship! We just made out and I gave you a handjob, so I'm obviously into you, but I don't want to-"

Abby smiled, cutting Kay off with a sweet kiss. "Thank you for considering my feelings, but no joke, if I weren't terrified of what she'd think of me, I'd be buried in her tits any chance I got. If she were interested, I mean."

Kay laughed, she was in complete agreement. She thought of something less sexy and more romantic. "Oh! Making out to prog rock. Love that, especially slower stuff where you can transition from make-outs to a nap."

"...where have you been my ENTIRE life."

They laughed and shared another kiss. Kay grabbed the quilt and pulled it over them, snuggling up to Abby and taking her in her arms.

"Kay, is it alright if I don't want to go any further than this?"

"In terms of tonight, or the foreseeable future?"

"Both, but mostly the second one."

"That's totally okay. We can take this as quickly or as slowly as you want."

"It's okay I'm a little too wiped to help you out?" The concern in Abby's voice was genuine and touching.

Kay was a little disappointed, but having Abby's soft, sensual body pressed against her own was more than enough compensation. "You know, when we left the bar, I was absolutely prepared to only go as far as cuddling, tee bee aitch."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

They snuggled under the quilt, looking up at the stars.

"Just to be clear, you mean hands only."

Abby snorted. "We can discuss the possibility of blowjobs once we've known each other for more than three days."

"I will mark my calendar... I will go to Robin's tomorrow to buy a calendar and mark it."

Some nearby owls hooted peaceably, as the girls settled into each other. Kay knew the answer, but asked the question anyway.

"...Abigail Chandler, would you spend the night here with me?"

"Kaylia Gardner, I would love to spend the night with you."

*****

Kay slowly realized someone was stroking her cock, and it wasn't her. She didn't know how long she had been snoozing, nor what time it was, but she couldn't mistake the feeling of a soft hand drawing itself along her hardening member. She moaned at the sensation, it had been a long time since she'd played with anyone, and her hips ground into the hand, urging it on.

"I'm sorry, Kaylia" Abby whispered in Kay's ear, "I know I should have asked first, but I felt so bad you didn't get a chance to cum. May I continue?"

Abby gasped as she felt Kay grow rock-solid in her grip, and again when it pulsed and a trickle of precum dripped onto her fingers.

"Yes, Abigail," Kay exhaled, Abby could do whatever she wanted right now.

"Thank you." Abby spread Kay's precum over her cock and started stroking in a slow, regular rhythm. "You're so hard, and so soft at the same time, it's amazing."

Kay's hips bucked as waves of pleasure overtook her. Abby pulled the quilt over to expose them to the night air and to see Kay better. Her body was a study in contradiction, muscles and soft curves. She was absolutely beautiful in the pale starlight, and Abby wanted nothing more than to make her scream.

"This feels so good," Abby said in Kay's ear, "do you like it?"

"Uh-huh," Kay said between breaths. Abby's technique was on point, varying her pressure and tempo to keep Kay's climax at bay whilst torturing her with ecstasy.

"Yeah? You like getting jerked off with my tits pressed against your face?" Abby shifted and smashed her boobs into Kay, who wasted no time taking a big nipple into her mouth and sucking. "Ah! Yes, please, suck my tits while I jerk your cock!"

Their moans grew louder as Kay got closer to release. Abby was infatuated with Kay's girlcock, it felt so good to hold, to stroke, to watch as it leaked precum wildly. The aroma was utterly intoxicating, and she knew what she wanted to do when Kay finally came.

"Are you close?" she asked, speeding up. Kay nodded, moaning wildly. "Tell me what's going to happen."

"I'm... ah..." Kay struggled to speak as Abby's relentless pace drove her wild. "I'm gonna cum all over us!"

"You want to make a big mess?"

"Yes, PLEAAAASE, I want to cum sooo baaaaad..."

Abby smirked. "What if I don't want you to make a mess?"

"No! Don't- aaah... don't stop..." Kay was going wild, she was just about ready to pop.

"I'm not going to stop, silly girl..."

Kay saw the fiendish smile as Abby shifted down, bringing her face next to Kay's cock and tapping herself in the cheek with it.

Kay stared at the beautiful girl as she was about to burst. "W-what..." she managed to get out.

Abby smiled. "I want to taste you!" She angled Kay's cock up and wrapped her lips around the head.

"AAAAAAAH!" Kay screamed as she came, the first burst of cum filling Abby's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could; the taste was almost indescribable, salty and sweet and addicting, and more kept squirting into her mouth as she milked Kay for all she was worth. She shuddered as she received a small orgasm of her own, her moan eliciting more creamy goodness from Kay's cock.

Kay was out of her mind. Her orgasms were never as powerful when she pleasured herself, and while she could tell Abby was a novice, she was more than qualified to coax the biggest load Kay had produced in a long time. Abby did her best to swallow as much as she could, but she couldn't stem the flood, and cum leaked out of the sides of her mouth onto Kay.

Once Kay's orgasm ended, Abby promptly began licking the escaped cum back up, stroking the last of it into her mouth and savoring it. Kay sat up and pulled Abby to her, driving her tongue into Abby's mouth to steal some of her essence. Abby submitted completely, and they shared Kay's cum in a messy kiss. The kiss continued as they laid back down, Kay pulling the quilt over them again as they entwined themselves.

"I thought you said blowjobs weren't on the table yet." Kay chided with a giggle.

"That wasn't a blowjob," Abby protested, "I jerked you off into my mouth. You taste amazing, by the way."

"Yeah, I do!"

They laughed as they snuggled back in and drifted to sleep without further interruptions.

*****

Melvyn stared at the crystal suspended above the magic circle. The sudden flare of energy merited investigation, but when he realized it was coming from Red Dragon Farm, he peered no closer. He was only interested due to the scale of the surge, anyway, the energy was clearly of beneficial character. He smirked, wondering with whom the general was making time, before returning to the matter at hand.

With a wave of his hand, the image in the crystal pulled back until the entire valley was in view. He closed his eyes and slowly pushed his perception outward, focusing on the image of the valley. The leylines began to appear, beams of light connecting points all around the town and valley, and to others beyond. The sudden surge of energy was already being drawn off and redistributed along those lines. A lot of it headed to the black hole that was the JojaMart, but Melvyn was surprised to see it break off and surround it, rather than be absorbed into nothingness as it had in the past. The lines that terminated in the building all seemed to brighten just a little, and they stayed that way, so that was a clear improvement.

Still, some of that energy was vanishing as it traveled the webway (Melvyn's pet name for the network of leylines and evidence of his Warhammer fandom). Something was siphoning it off, as he surmised, but he couldn't tell to where that stray energy was going. There had to be some connection he couldn't yet make, something to do with the leyline redirections he'd finally noticed recently.

"Yoba's sake, dad," Melvyn said to himself, "what were you trying to do?"

*****

Spring 6, Year 1

Kay awoke outside, alone. She quickly sat up and looked around; her clothes were where she had left them, but Abby's were gone. She surprised herself when she felt disappointed that Abby snuck out on her. As she took stock of her deepening feelings towards the girl, she heard some splashing from the more northern pond.

Abby was currently scrubbing herself down, fully awakened by the chilled water. She'd found soap and washcloths and wanted to wash before heading home. She'd never hear the end of it from Caroline if she arrived to help prep the shop smelling of sex. She'd probably never hear the end of it anyway, this would be prime teasing material for at least a week. She smiled, she couldn't wait to tell her mom all about her sexy rendezvous.

Kay wandered over, taking in Abby's gorgeous naked form. Her cock stiffened, but Kay willed it back down, obviously Abby needed to get going. So did Kay, if she was honest, she had a lot to do before heading to the mine for the ores Clint had mentioned.

"Room for one more?" Kay asked. Abby smiled and waved her over.

"Absolutely, but keep your hands to yourself, I'm going to be late enough as it is."

Kay stepped into the pool and accepted the soap from Abby, lathering up and spreading it over her breasts, arms, and torso first. Kay dunked her head under the water as Abby stepped out to dry off. She watched Kay continue to wash, taking more lather and stroking her cock quickly to clean it up. Abby noticed with envy that Kay's body was completely hairless.

"Ugh, it must be so nice, never having to shave," she commented. Kay looked over, and Abby held up her forearms. Kay noticed a light purple fuzz and comprehended.

"Yeah, I've never had that particular problem. Which is weird, now that I think about it." It wasn't actually, she had been designed that way well before she made the Imperial wizards realize she would not be their personal sex slave. Painfully.

"Lucky."

Kay wondered about the body image issues Abby referenced occasionally. She knew they didn't have much time, but she wanted to at least explore them a little.

"Do you really think Maru would freak out if she learned you had a dick?" she asked as Abby started dressing.

"I don't know. I get that she's an engineer, I don't doubt she'd understand the medical science behind it, but, I'd be so worried she'd be grossed out if I said I wanted to have sexy times with her." Abby thought for a moment. "She might also be seeing someone? If that's the case, I sure don't want to affect that."

Kay's eyebrow raised. "What makes you say that?"

"A lot of little things. She's been flaking out on us a lot lately, and she always seems a little on edge when we do hang out. Like she's hiding something, or maybe wants to tell us something but is afraid to."

"Like you telling her about your personal attributes."

"Yeah," Abby nodded, "sort of. I asked Penny about it the last time she was in the store, she and Maru are besties, and she said Maru was super worried about this project she's working on with her dad. It made sense, Maru talks a lot about being terrified of disappointing him." Abby stood as she finished lacing her boots. "Although, Penny was kind of evasive about it, too."

"Do you have any idea who she'd be seeing?" Kay asked.

Abby shook her head. "I can't figure it out. I'd ask Sebastian about it, but he's useless for a step-brother."

"Never mind that girls aren't exactly in his wheelhouse?"

"Yeah, that doesn't help either."

Kay stepped out of the pond and accepted a towel from Abby. After quickly drying off, they kissed goodbye, Abby taking a quick fondle of Kay's balls before separating. She laughed at Kay's sudden gasp.

"Just something to remember for later!" Abby booped Kay's nose as she walked away.

"Yeah, THANKS A LOT." Kay smiled, her eyes glued to Abby's swaying butt, before starting to dress. The crops awaited, after all.

*****

"Hellloooo? Anyone home?"

Kay was on the eastern edge of the farm, clearing more trees and debris when she heard the call from in front of the cabin. "Just a minute!" she called back. She gave the tree she had been working on a swift kick, sending it crashing to the ground before she stepped around it. She could see Marnie waving as he headed over, and then noticed a small cat sitting upright on the porch.

"Hey there, Kay!" Marnie was again dressed in green and red, and her outfit did a stellar job of showing off her exceptional curves. Kay had only gotten a brief look when they'd met at Pierre's previously, and now took her time taking in the ranch owner's figure. Like many of the girls she had met in Pelican Town, Marnie was sporting a substantial set of tits, though her rancher's work clothing obscured them a bit. But more than that, Marnie carried a little extra weight than the others, and it appeared well distributed.

Kay also got a much better look at Marnie's facial features. She had warm brown eyes, and like the rest of her body, her face was full and soft. She had her chestnut hair tied into a large side-braid, and Kay could now see flecks of silver in it, hinting that she was part of the older crowd, or at least just joining it. Her smile was infectious, and her sparkling eyes reinforced that joy.

When Kay went to shake hands, she found herself wrapped in a big hug. "Sorry!" Marnie said, "Should'a warned you, I'm a hugger." Marnie's head barely came up past Kay's endowment, and Kay saw Marnie's face color as it pressed lightly into the soft mounds.

"Maybe not that sorry," Marnie said with a giggle as they parted.

"What can I do for you, madame rancher?" Kay asked. Marnie indicated the cat on the porch.

"Well, I was on my way past the southern gate to the farm when I noticed this little girl rooting around!" Kay looked down and noticed the cat was sitting upright, very politely, and looking right at her. "I think she might be a stray, poor thing," Marnie continued, "but she seems to like the farm alright!"

Kay regarded the cat, as the cat regarded Kay. It was definitely a shorthair of some variety, with the scattered orange, black, and white fur of a calico. For a stray, she seemed a little... chubby, but her coat appeared very clean for an outdoor cat. The cat walked over and reared up on her hind paws, resting her front paws on Kay's thigh, giving a soft "mew". Suddenly, Kay was holding the cat in her arms, and the cat was nuzzling into Kay's neck and purring vigorously.

"...what just happened." Kay said.

"Oh, isn't that the cutest thing ever!" Marnie gushed. "I'd say you two are friends forever, now!"

Kay looked down at the cat. Its fur was distractingly soft and warm, and she noticed she was softly petting the cat's head and back almost by reflex. It wasn't wearing a collar, so it likely didn't have an owner. Did she need a cat? Did anyone ever need a cat?

"You know," Marnie said, "your grandma kept a cat here, I remember that tomcat ruling over this place, following them around on their chores like like lord of the manor." Kay had totally forgotten about Macavity! Kim had written when they found him wandering the farm and decided to keep him.

Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers