A Life More Ordinary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And don't think we ain't appreciative, neither," Gil chimed in, "I got all kinds a' knick-knacks and such for all your hard work."

"Great." Kay wasn't super enthused about being the pair's warden, but they certainly weren't up to it. "I'll see what I can do."

*****

Kay said her goodbyes and exited the Guild office, the new wooden blade hanging from her belt. Again, Joja's influence stirred up trouble for the town despite its insistence to the contrary. Had it not been for Melvyn's warning about the consequences of direct action, Kay would already be forming a battle plan. Now, it seemed the path forward involved ensuring the prosperity of Pelican Town without Joja's help.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, Kay headed back to town, the Community Center her goal. Kay had a thought, and if she was right about how best to help the town, the Junimo had graciously provided a shopping list.