A Life More Ordinary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers

Leah nodded, popping a few more buttons on her shirt than were already unbuttoned and pulling the shirt open a bit. Dr. Becker placed the stethoscope (which he'd been warming in his hands) over the left-center of Leah's chest. "Alright, take a deep breath."

Leah did so, the breathing exercise helping to calm her down as the doctor moved the instrument around her chest, prompting her for big breaths as he did so. He eventually moved to Leah's back, again asking her for deep breaths.

"Thank you, you can button back up." He looped the stethoscope back around his neck and withdrew a penlight from his coat pocket. "Alright, look right at me, please." He shone the penlight into Leah's eyes from different angles, examining them intently. "How do you feel? Any nausea?"

"No," Leah replied, "just a little groggy and warm, and my head is pounding."

The doctor nodded as he continued a brief examination. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Well, Kay and I were talking out in the fields, I was sketching her working, she was destroying some trees, and then..." She suddenly remembered Kay's emotional breakdown and comforting her. "...then we got into some personal stuff and hugged it out." After that was pretty hazy, right up to when she awoke in Kay's bed. "That's all, I guess. I did have a weird dream, though."

"Oh? What about?" the doctor asked. Kay pretended not to be listening closely.

"It was weird. Kay's cat started acting like she was being threatened or scared. Then Kay got this real intense look on her face, and I remember a ghost? Something about not belonging here, driving me away. And then Kay turned into a robot and punched the ghost, and I woke up."

"Hmm." Dr. Becker twitched his thin mustache. He placed his hand over Leah's forehead for a moment, her skin was a little clammy.

"Well," he said, "I think you've had a touch of sunstroke. Nothing serious, the morning sun probably crept up on you without you noticing. The headache is likely a sign of dehydration, but we've got just the thing for that."

Kay poured something from the thermos into a paper cup and walked it over. "Here." Leah accepted the cup and took a small sip.

"Iced green tea?" she asked. Kay nodded.

"I ran into Mrs. Chandler on my way to grab Harvey, she overheard me describing your symptoms and asked me to wait while she dashed off and came back with it. Says it's just the thing to get you rehydrated."

"And it would have been, if you hadn't spilled some into that other cup." Dr. Becker chided.

"Um, I see two half-filled cups on the table, doctor."

"Anyway!" Dr. Becker quickly switched the subject back to Leah. "Drink the rest of this over the course of the day, and switch to plain water when it's gone. Take it easy and stay out of direct sun, you'll be back in fighting trim by morning." He walked over and deposited his tools in a small, black, extremely cliché bag.

"You can chill out here until you feel better, I dropped your gear off at your cabin." Kay took Leah's hand in hers. "I know you have to suffer for your art, but still."

Leah smiled. "Thank you, Kay."

"I'm off." Dr. Becker nodded. "Stop by the clinic if you still feel poorly tomorrow, okay, Leah?"

"I will, thank you Harvey."

He smiled, tipped an imaginary hat, and took his leave. Kay sat on the bed and put her arm around Leah. "You gave us quite a scare."

Leah nodded. "Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have stayed in the sun for so long. The light was just so good, and..." Leah remembered something. "You didn't look at my sketches, did you?"

Kay blushed a little. "I had to put the one you were working on away to carry everything."

"Oh, well, I guess that's okay." Leah smirked, guessing what Kay would say next.

"...my boobs aren't that big."

Right on the money. "Kay, your boobs are huge and they're amazing, and I won't have you casting aspersions on my close friends."

Kay snickered. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a deep, abiding relationship with my tits. Here, I'm sure you have a lot to talk about!" Kay pulled Leah's face directly into her cleavage and held it there, getting hysterical giggles from Leah.

"Stop, stop, please!" Leah pleaded in mock anguish. "Your massive jugs are trying to smother me!"

They wrestled on the bed for a few moments, shrieking with laughter as Kay continued to hold Leah against her chest. Eventually, Leah tapped out, and Kay released her. They laid back on the bed regaining their breath for a moment.

"You know," Kay said, "if you want a real introduction, I could make arrangements."

Leah laughed. "As much as I think I would love to worship your chest, I'm sure we both have other things to do today."

"Well, invitation's open."

"I'll keep it in mind."

*****

"A phantasm?!"

Melvyn couldn't believe Kay's account of the morning. A phantasm would definitely explain the spontaneous burst of crushing self-loathing, especially if Kay had those feelings swirling in her head already, but so blatant an attack in the middle of the day was just...

"...inconceivable! It shouldn't have been able to last five seconds in the broad light of day!"

Kay leaned back in her chair, her feet propped up on the nearby table. "That's what I would have thought, but I'm not as experienced a monster hunter as Vendria, nor am I a mage, so I wasn't really sure what was going on."

"So you punched it." That, Melvyn could absolutely believe.

"In its stupid face. I think. At least, the facial area, certainly." She snapped her fingers as her memory triggered. "Wait, the sun wasn't out, it was behind a big batch of clouds, like it was about to rain? But I don't remember that being in the forecast."

"That can't be a coincidence." Melvyn pursed his lips, then continued the discussion. Kay filled Melvyn in on the rest of the day's events, and Melvyn likewise briefed Kay on the status of the webway and the immediate results her recent labors had effected. This attack was clearly a response, the 'random' cloud cover facilitating the attack, but whomever or whatever sent it wasn't aware of Kay's abilities.

Melvyn had a thought. "What did it say to piss you off?"

"It implied I drove Zoria away. That shit would not stand- wait, how did you know it pissed me off?"

Melvyn grinned, making an 'ah, well, actually' gesture before turning to the large tome on the nearby lectern. "Phantasms are telepathic in nature, that's how they can cut so deep. It scanned your surface thoughts and amplified your own emotions against you."

"But, if that's the case, it means some part of me actually believes I drove Zoria away from me, and I know that's not true."

Melvyn looked up. "You're absolutely sure?"

"Unless someone rewrote my memories before she got her last assignment, yes. We'd spent the entire week together, at least one of us balls-deep in the other for at least half that time. I should think I'd remember doing something monumentally stupid enough to ruin our relationship."

Melvyn nodded genially as he turned back to his copy of Tobin's Spirit Guide (Revised Fifth Edition), flipping a few pages. Once again, he seemed completely unfazed by graphic accounts of sexual activity, and Kay had gone from bemused to curious to a little unsettled by it.

"Mel, can I ask you a personal question?"

"I'm thoroughly ace, that's why. I have an academic interest and that's it."

Kay rolled her eyes. "Goddess damn it, stop being insufferably insightful!"

Melvyn smirked. "Can't. Wizard. It's always on."

An asexual wizard. Kay would never have believed it. "Like, always?"

"Yeah, it's why I stay away from town most of the time, everyone's thoughts at once are like a loud cocktail party."

"No, I mean the ace part."

Melvyn looked up again. "Is that weird?"

"Compared to other wizards I've known? Fuck yes." Kay visibly shuddered. "Arrogant, perverted deviants to a man."

Melvyn cocked his head. "Not to cite Stone V. Glass Houses, but as someone who clearly wants to marry her own little sister and live a life full of romantic and sexual debauchery with their harem of cute girls, what qualifies as 'deviant' to you?"

Kay mused on that for a moment, shocked at the accurate description of her life's greatest dream. "No, that's fair. It wasn't necessarily that they had disgusting fetishes... most of the time, anyway... it was that they expected whomever was around to cater to their sexual needs at any time, and they cracked down hard on people that resisted. Couldn't look weak to the Emperor or the nobility or they would lose status. If they hadn't fucked up with Astria, she wouldn't have stripped the sex slave programming out of us and who knows what would have happened."

Melvyn filled a pair of goblets from his cauldron and walked over to the table. He offered one to Kay as he sat down. "Fuckin' Empire, right?"

Kay nodded and clinked glasses. "Fuckin' Empire." They drank. "Is this mulled cider?"

Melvyn nodded. "I only brew forest essence once a year, that stuff stinks up the place something pretty but it goes bad fast."

They sat for a moment, drinking the excellent cider and enjoying the quiet company.

"...my dad thought it was unnatural."

Kay looked at Melvyn, who was clearly deep in his cups despite it being non-alcoholic cider.

"Being ace? Sounds like a real winner." Kay scoffed, drawing a sigh from Melvyn. "Sorry," she apologized sheepishly.

"He wasn't the most... affectionate man, it must be said. I always thought I reminded him too much of Mom, and that's why he didn't like me. But maybe it was because I didn't measure up to his ideal of masculinity."

Kay picked up her chair to sit next to Melvyn. "No offense, but your dad was a dick."

Melvyn chuckled at that. "'Son, you know there's no shame in being a homosexual. I can completely understand the allure of cock.'" Kay nearly choked on her cider.

"He did NOT."

Melvyn nodded. "He just wanted to know that I was getting my rocks off, he didn't care with whom. He refused to believe I wasn't interested in 'getting my dick wet'. I think it personally offended him that his only son wasn't a tremendous slut like he was."

Kay frowned. "You know that word isn't necessarily an insult."

"Oh yeah, I never judged him for it. That's what he needed. I don't."

They sat in silence for a while, refills occasionally floating over from the cauldron as needed. Kay was disgusted that someone like Melvyn could have a father like... now there was a horrifying thought.

"Where was your dad from?" she asked.

"I asked him once, he said he'd lived in the Valley for most of his life. He never told me where he lived before that, and I never found out."

"You said he 'retired'?"

"I did, but you know what that actually means." He played with forces he couldn't control and was severely punished for it.

"What did he do? Specifically, I mean."

"That's what I've been trying to figure out. Obviously, it failed, and he either atomized or got sent to another plane of existence, but he left a damned mess to clean up afterward."

"That was five years ago?"

"Just about, yeah. I had to take over right away, and I've only really got the hang of things within the last year."

Kay nodded, taking a long drink. Rasmodius wasn't one of the Imperial wizard lines, or even an Imperial name for that matter. The arrogance, the cavalier and superior attitude towards his so-called lessers, the rampant libido; it all screamed 'Wizard Of The Empire'. He certainly could have trained in the Empire and then left for Ferngill to carve out his own little fiefdom, it had happened before.

Five years ago, AssDad did something to alter the webway. Had the town already been in decline by then? Kay didn't know if it was related, but she had noticed how... liberated the townspeople were. Maru and Haley, Robin and Demetrius, Abby and Caroline, heck, Abby and herself; from strangers to handjob make-outs in three days felt a little quick, no matter how confident Kay was in her game.

Melvyn could see the gears turning in Kay's mind. He wanted to learn all about her and the Bladesisters badly, but knew he didn't rate that level of personal trust yet. It was clear that Kay didn't trust wizards in general, and hated wizards like his father with a passion, so he preferred to take things as they came.

"What's the going rate for your thoughts?" he asked.

Kay looked at him and smirked. "You couldn't afford them."

"Eh, worth asking."

Kay rose from the table, downing the last of her cider. She needed to get back and check on Leah, and also run some forage over to the shop, AND clean up before Haley and Maru stopped by. She bade Melvyn goodbye, thanking him for the drink, and left the tower.

*****

"Kaylia, please, suck my cock!"

Abby pictured the violet goddess inhaling her girlcock as she jerked off. She had been crazy horny all morning and went straight to her room as soon as she clocked out, stripping down immediately and jumping on to her bed. She started by flicking the nipples of her D-cup breasts with her fingers, imagining Kay doing the same with her tongue, before reaching down below her engorging member to finger herself. Her pussy rapidly moistened, and she used it to lube her rod before slowly starting to stroke it. She remembered Kay's hand doing the same and moaned deeply. Before long, she started talking to herself, urging the imaginary farmer on.

"Lick me, Kay, suck me, oh Goddess, you feel so good..."

She quickened her pace as her imaginary lover bobbed her head on Abby's cock. Abby had been joking before about the whole 'three days before blowjobs' thing on Friday night, but she knew she was ready to cross that line and maybe more besides.

"Hey, Abby, I've got your laundry-oh!"

Abby gasped as Caroline entered with a basket of clean clothes. Her mother stopped in her tracks when she saw her daughter, naked and jerking off in her bed. Cari felt and instant surge of warmth deep in her pussy; she'd gotten better about knowing when Abby needed release and could usually avoid walking in on her daughter, but it was still an intensely erotic sight.

"I'm sorry, honey, I'll leave these-"

"No!" Abby shouted, her cock growing even harder at the sight of her mom watching. "Please stay!"

"Abby, I shouldn't..." Cari knew it would be proper to leave, but the pulse in her core bade her stay.

"I want you to," Abby replied, jerking off in front of her mom was always so hot, but she never had the courage to ask her to stay before.

Caroline put the laundry basket on the floor and slowly sat down on the bed next to Abby. Abby shifted to give her mom a little more room as she started stroking herself again, slowly, her violet eyes locked with her mother's deep green ones.

"Were you thinking about Kay?" Caroline asked. Abby nodded. "Tell me about it."

"S-she's sucking on me..." Abby closed her eyes to picture Kay again, her luscious lips wrapped around her cock, her burning crimson eyes looking up at Abby. "She's so good at it!"

"Can she take all of you?" Caroline's gaze was locked on her daughter's cock, glistening with precum as she stroked. Cari unconsciously licked her lips as she stared at the head. The scent of Abby's arousal was distracting, and she could feel moisture gathering in her own pussy.

Abby imagined that yes, Kay could take all of it, and moaned as Kay slowly swallowed all 8 1/2 inches to the root. "Her throat is so warm, she's moaning around it and it feels amazing!"

Caroline was so conflicted. She enjoyed flirting with Abby and sharing the intimate details of their sex lives (with Abby making suitably disgusted noises when they talked about her dad). And sure, Cari occasionally enjoyed imagining her daughter sharing her body with her mother, but she'd never entertained actually taking that delicious girlcock into her mouth and draining her beautiful baby girl dry.

"Kay, you look so good with my daughter's cock in your mouth," Caroline said, slowly taking off her blouse. She unsnapped the clasps on her bra, releasing the F cups to the air. She was glad she'd opted to forgo panties today.

Abby opened her eyes in shock as her mother encouraged her imaginary lover, and they widened further as she saw Caroline start to disrobe.

"Mom, what-"

"Shh,' Caroline cut her off, "keep going." She reached under her skirt and slowly slid two fingers into her already flooded pussy. "What is she doing now?"

Abby couldn't take her eyes off her mom's giant boobs. They seemed bigger than Kay's, maybe because her mom was shorter by at least 4 inches, and they were just as mesmerizing. She felt her cock pulse as another surge of precum leaked from her head, and she spread it around as she started stroking again.

"She's jerking me off and licking my pussy," Abby said, not daring to say what she'd actually pictured: Kay taking Abby's cock and guiding it into Caroline's waiting mouth. She'd never considered it possible, and it scared her a little how badly she wanted her mom's mouth on her at that moment.

"Mmm," Caroline moaned, withdrawing her fingers to suck her own nectar from them. "You were right, Kay's cock tastes so good, baby girl." That was a conversation she'd have with Pierre later; their relationship wasn't exactly open, but Pierre and the farmer got on famously, it likely wouldn't be difficult to talk him into inviting the farmer over for a good, old-fashioned spit roast. With her daughter's permission, of course.

Abby couldn't believe her mom... actually, no, she absolutely could believe her mom said that, and it drove her wild with lust. "Goddess, mom, suck her cock, it's so hot!"

Their voices joined in deep moans as they masturbated together, watching each other and descending into lust. They looked into each other's eyes as they played, urging each other on with dirty talk.

"Is she getting you close, baby girl?" Caroline asked, feeling her own climax rapidly approaching.

"Yeah, mommy, her mouth is so talented," Abby replied. Deep down, she knew what she wanted right now.

"Are you going to cum in her mouth?" Watching that would likely give her an orgasm without touching anything, Caroline realized.

She was surprised when Abby shook her head. "No, Kay keeps edging me, she doesn't want me to cum yet."

"Why not?"

"She's building it up for you, mommy!" Abby reached over and placed her hand around her mother's neck.

Caroline's eyes widened, Abby's implication hitting full force. "She... you mean-"

"Please, mommy! Suck my cock!"

They both screamed as Caroline devoured her daughter's cock. All of the fantasies, the flirting, the dirty talk; none of it compared to the actual act, and both mother and daughter exploded in ecstasy. Caroline bobbed her head on Abby's cock, her pussy spasming as she sucked that hard member. Abby watched her mother swallow her cock, felt her soft breasts press against her hip and thigh, and felt an orgasm as big as the one Kay stroked out of her begin to form. They felt their connection deepen immeasurably through the taboo act, and tears came to both pairs of eyes with the raw sensation of love and lust.

Caroline felt the sudden surge in Abby's cock and grabbed the base. "Please, baby girl, hold off, I want to worship this cock properly." She stared at Abby as she ran her tongue down the length to the base, dipping it into Abby's cleft directly below before making the return trip back up to the head. Then she slowly took Abby all the way down, never once breaking eye contact as she accepted her daughter's cock deep in her throat.

Abby was going wild, her cock on the verge of exploding. She didn't know how Caroline managed to stop her orgasm, but it was getting difficult to withhold. Her mom's mouth was so wet, her lips and tongue so soft, Abby desperately needed to cum.

Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers