A Life More Ordinary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two of them, and they ran past the cabin directly to the greenhouse. Kay smiled; their lack of discretion obviously meant a positive result, and she thought about writing a note of congratulations to leave for the happy couple in the morning.

The moaning started immediately, Haley from the sound of it. Kay's cock twitched at the sound of the girls' ardor, and she put the letters away before she turned the lantern down. She wondered whether she should give them some privacy or sneak out to again play the voyeur.

"Oh, Goddess, Maru," Haley moaned, "keep licking my pussy!"

Kay laughed, shaking her head, it was clear they weren't concerned about bothering her. But her attitude changed when her sensitive ears picked up Maru saying "louder," followed by Haley moaning in delight. They WANT me to know, she realized, her cock throbbing. She slowly rose from the chair and left the cabin quietly.

It had gotten dark quickly, and Kay was able to approach undetected. The girls were both as naked as Kay, their clothes strewn in a line from in front of the cabin to the greenhouse. Haley was standing, her DD-cup breasts on full, glorious display. Haley was actually bigger all around than Kay realized; her thighs looked like they could crush melons with ease, and Kay suspected Haley's butt would be appropriately full and round. Her hands were in Maru's auburn hair as she buried her face in Haley's pussy, licking and sucking with abandon. Maru's massive boobs bounced and swayed as she played with her girlfriend, her body also quite shapely but slightly less thick.

Haley was in complete ecstasy, her love tasting of her deeply and driving her to an exultant climax.

"Come for me," Maru growled, her tongue attacking Haley's clit.

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum, baby!" Haley's whole body began to shake as her orgasm began. She held Maru in place and ground against the redhead's face, riding her orgasm out as Maru drank deeply of her. Before long, Haley dropped to her knees and gave Maru a searing kiss, their tongues probing each other's mouth as they locked in a close embrace.

"Goddess, that was amazing" Haley said, kneading Maru's breasts before dipping her head to devour them.

"We're official now," Maru gasped, "we can do this whenever we want." She pulled Haley into her deep cleavage, her tits wrapping around Haley's face as she licked Maru's sensitive skin.

Kay was incredibly turned on by the lovers' display. She stood just out of the girls' vision, idly stroking her violet cock as she watched them lavish each other's tits with loving attention. They obviously wanted her to watch, but maybe they'd be interested in watching as well.

"Good evening, ladies," Kay announced herself as she strode into the greenhouse.

Haley and Maru turned, their jaws dropping at the sight of the violet goddess. She was naked as they were, her F-cup breasts sitting high and proud on her chest. Her cock was completely hard, and it stood proudly as she came into view. The lantern light gave her skin an orange cast, but her eyes drew their complete attention: the crimson pools burned like magma in the darkness, and they could see the lust she felt towards them.

"I heard some commotion over here," Kay continued slowly, her cock bouncing with every step she took, "I thought I might take a look and see what was happening."

Maru's eyes were drawn to the violet member. She remembered the stroke session she'd watched from afar, the fantasies it fueled later. She involuntarily licked her lips as she imagined filling her mouth with it.

Haley noticed this, and took the initiative. "We're officially a couple," she said seductively, "we came here to celebrate, I hope you don't mind, Miss Gardner."

Kay smirked. "Of course not, Miss Carter. You two must have a lot to make up for, I should probably leave you alone." She slowly turned to leave.

"NO!" Maru shouted, surprising both Kay and Haley. "I-I mean, no, please, stay."

"I don't want to get in your way," Kay said, "you two look so... sexy together."

Haley moved to sit behind Maru, reaching around to cup her massive tits as she leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I can see you staring at Kay's cock, my love." Maru gasped before meekly nodding.

"That's okay," Haley continued, "I can't help but stare at it either, it's so pretty and feminine, not like some icky boy's penis."

Now that she was closer to it, Maru realized it did look different from most of the dicks she had seen before. It was smoother, not as angry (if emotions like anger could be attributed to a body part). It had a graceful arc to it, and there was a small drop of a clear liquid sitting on the head.

"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to suck on it," Haley said, gently squeezing Maru's nipples. Maru moaned loudly at both the stimulation and the suggestion. "I don't know if I could resist it, myself, but I didn't realize how badly I wanted to watch you take it into your mouth until right now."

Kay couldn't believe the scenario Haley was laying out. She'd honestly came over to say hello and congratulations, give the girls and eyeful, and maybe jerk off for them. Now, though, she wanted to join them, and she knew just how to make it happen. "Ladies, if you'll permit me, I'd like to offer my congratulations to you as well as thank you for the warm welcome you gave me on my first, lonely night here." She slowly stepped over to stand in front of Maru, her cock pointed at the girl's face.

"What did you have in mind, Miss Gardner?" Haley asked sweetly.

"If Miss Wright is interested, I would be honored if she would suck on my hard girlcock while her beautiful girlfriend sat on my face."

Haley gasped, she hadn't seen that coming at all, and her pussy gushed a little at the suggestion. Meanwhile, Maru was shuddering with lust. She had almost leaned forward to devour Kay's cock unbidden, and she was glad of her sudden burst of restraint. Maru looked at Haley, then turned back to Kay.

"Miss Gardner," Maru replied, "you honor me, and though I am inexperienced with the lewd act you suggest, I would be more than happy to give my very best effort at sucking your very soul from you."

"Oh Goddess," Haley moaned, "the formal talk is SO FUCKING HOT."

Kay smiled, she was absolutely down for this. "Miss Wright, I am so happy you are allowing me to join you this evening. I wonder if I might ask a few favors of you."

Maru bowed her head in assent. "Of course, Miss Gardner."

"What are you two doing to me?" Haley was going crazy with lust. Kay and Maru ignored her, which only made it worse.

"Firstly, I would very much like to kiss both you and your lovely girlfriend. After all, we have yet to be properly introduced, and to presume to go further without presenting my credentials feels unseemly."

Maru wasn't sure why Victorian-style propriety and language drove Haley mad, but she loved it as much as Haley did and was very glad for the opportunity. "Of course, Miss Gardner, a most reasonable and proper request."

Kay knelt down in front of the girls and started with Maru. She leaned over and gently licked Maru's lips before making contact, placing her hand under Maru's chin to raise it as their lips met. It was a sweet, tender kiss, and Maru placed her hand on Kay's hip as it deepened. Their lips parted, and Maru's tongue sought out Kay's to touch and swirl, eliciting a moan from the farmer. Eventually, they parted as Kay turned to Haley.

"Oh, FUCK, yeah," Haley moaned. She took Kay's face in her hands as she leapt at her, driving her tongue into Kay's waiting mouth and moaning uncontrollably. As before, this kiss was wild and uncontrolled, and Kay sucked on Haley's tongue as the blonde tried desperately to force it down Kay's throat. Haley reached down to maul one of Kay's tits, and Kay shifted to give her better access.

They both gasped when a third tongue found its way into their kiss, Maru joining the torrid embrace, and Haley screamed into their mouths as she was taken by a sudden climax. She was so turned on to be shared by two busty lovers, her body convulsed through her second orgasm of the night. The three-way kiss slowed as Haley came down, and they finally separated as Haley recovered.

"Holy shit,' she said, gasping for breath, "that was incredible."

Maru smiled, kissing Haley on the nose before returning to Kay. "I hope that was satisfactory?"

"Oh yes, most satisfactory." Kay grinned, she appreciated how much fun this dialog added.

"You next request?" Maru asked, placing her hands in her lap and using her arms to press her breasts together.

"Well, Miss Wright, I can tell by your posture that you realize I am rather attracted to certain... aspects of the feminine form." Kay openly stared at the massive chest before her, the broad areolae and pert nipples bracketing the deep valley of cleavage now prominently on display. "I hope you do not think it too forward of me, but I was wondering..." Kay left the question to hang in the air.

"Why, Miss Gardner!" Maru replied, thrusting her chest out just a little more. "Are you saying you wish to worship my breasts?"

"Goddess, yes, Miss Wright," Kay moaned, "I have often dreamed of placing my lips upon those orbs of perfection."

Maru placed her hand at the back of Kay's head and guided her to her right breast. She wasted no time, wrapping her lips around the nipple and drawing it into her mouth. Maru threw her head back and cried out in pleasure, her sensitive breast reacting immediately to the softness of Kay's mouth. Kay licked the entire areola before gently sucking as much of it into her mouth as possible, driving Maru to moan louder.

"Oh, Goddess!" Maru said taking her equally mammoth left breast in her own arm and lifting it to her mouth. As her lips made contact to her nipple, she felt her orgasm trigger, powerful waves of pleasure racking her body as she and Kay worshiped those heavenly globes. Kay was hit with her own wave, not a full orgasm, but enough to send a healthy spurt of precum dribbling down her cock.

Haley sat back in awe at the lewd display, taking her own sizable boobs in hand and massaging them as she recovered. Kay saw Haley playing with her tits out of the corner of her eye and turned to her once Maru began to settle into a post-climax reverie.

"Hey," she said, "nice tits."

"Thanks," Haley replied, "you too. I wanna suck on them."

"Please do."

Haley crawled over and took Kay's left nipple into her mouth, leaning in to the soft breast and moaning softly. Kay closed her eyes and luxuriated in the sensation as Haley licked and teased her nipple. Kay reached down to stroke her cock, and her hand was soon joined by Haley's.

"I can't believe this," Haley whispered, "and I can't wait to see Maru suck it."

"Is that right?" Kay replied. She was starting to get the hang of the girls' dynamics. "You don't want to suck it first?"

Haley shook her head as she stroked Kay's girlcock. "Uh-uh. Maru's been dreaming about it since she saw you jerk off, it's only fair. Besides, you'll be busy."

Kay moaned. "I'm so excited." She decided to ramp things up a bit. "You know, you can say it if I say it's okay."

Haley tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"If I say I want to be your sexy... dickgirl... queen... you have permission to call me that."

Haley's core tightened, it sounded so sexy when Kay said it. She jerked Kay a little faster. "You mean it?"

"Yes. Now say it."

Haley bit her lip. "You wanna be my sexy dickgirl queen?" Kay nodded.

Haley kissed Kay furiously, stroking her hot cock and pressing her tits into Kay's. Kay pulled her into a tight embrace and returned the kiss with equal passion. She felt the pressure starting to build in her cock, and she grabbed Haley's wrist to stop the action.

"What?" Haley asked, worried she'd done something wrong.

"I don't want to cum yet." Kay said, glancing at Maru.

"Goddess!" Haley kissed Kay again before turning to her girlfriend.

Maru had been watching the display with interest. She was glad Kay would let Haley use that word, it definitely sounded crazy sexy. She didn't know if she'd ever be able to say it, but she also got the feeling that would be okay; it was clear Kay could draw the submissive streak in Haley out fairly easily.

"I think she's ready for you, babe." Haley said, beckoning Maru over.

Maru's heart pounded in her chest, the weight of a powerful fantasy about to be realized sending chills down her spine. She moved over and looked deeply into Kay's eyes. She could see the fire burning in them, fire for her, but also a kindness that she had only ever seen in Haley's deep blues.

"Miss Gardner," Maru said, her voice a little shaky, "w-would you like me to suck your cock?"

Kay gently pulled Maru into a hug, sensing the girl's nervousness. "We can stop right now if you want," she whispered, "this has already been an amazing evening and thank you for letting me share in it."

Haley could hear Kay's whispers and her heart fluttered. This woman was legit, in every possible way, and she felt herself fall for Kay, just a little.

Maru smiled, placing a soft kiss on Kay's cheek. She was more than Maru could ever have dreamed of, so sexy and strong, so caring and understanding. Haley was Maru's one true love, she knew this in her soul, but she felt as though there might be a little room for one more, maybe.

"Thank you," Maru said quietly, and her voice deepened, "but I'm going to need you to cum in my mouth."

Kay grinned, tossing a glance at Haley before leaning in closer. "Okay, so, last request: I'm pretty sure I will wither and die if I don't get a chance to eat Haley's ass. If she's not into that, or if you haven't done that yet and you want to be her first, I'd really appreciate you telling me now before I'm between her thighs. I'm assuming you both have rights of first refusal on various acts, and I don't want to step on any toes."

Maru couldn't keep a loud giggle from escaping but recovered quickly. If there was any doubt that Kay was a perfect partner for them, it had just been dispelled. She cupped her hands around Kay's ear to reply.

"Okay, so, I don't know how, but you just said the magic words as far as Haley is concerned. She LOVES it when I go down on her ass, I love doing it, and you will have a willing slut for life if you let her know you want that."

"Okay then!" Kay said, suddenly very excited. This particular urge occurred to Kay when she suggested Haley sit on her face. She personally enjoyed receiving it, and she'd always gotten high marks from Zoria when she'd rimmed her sister, but she'd never done it to or received it from anyone else. She then cupped her hands around Maru's ear.

"And if you feel the urge to rim me, go right ahead, just go easy on my cock if you do unless you want to wear my cum in your hair."

"Good to know!" Maru said.

Kay laid down on the cushions Haley had prepped earlier, and Maru crawled between her legs, her massive tits resting against Kay's legs. Haley knelt down next to Kay.

"So," she said, "how would you like your head crushed today?"

"Whichever way lets me devour that huge ass."

Haley excitedly kissed Kay with a wild moan before kneeling over her face, orienting to watch Maru. Kay immediately brought her face up between Haley's full, rounded cheeks to lick at her tiny star as Maru wrapped her lips around Kay's head. The screaming started immediately as the trio's arousal skyrocketed. Haley's body shook violently as Kay raked her tongue across her backside, and the sensation of Maru's mouth on her cock was intense.

Maru nearly climaxed on the spot. She'd always known she was more orally oriented, but the feel of Kay's hard cock in her mouth drove her absolutely wild. It was firm and smooth, and the way it filled her mouth drove her crazy with lust. The taste was delicious, sweet and a little musky, and the little pulses of precum enhanced the experience. She took her time exploring, licking the length of it, dropping down to suck one of Kay's balls into her mouth briefly before returning to plunge down on the violet member. Her inexperience was quickly dispelled as she learned what worked for her and what made Kay respond with hip thrusts and moans. As her own ardor grew, Maru knew she would explode the second Kay did.

Kay was doing her best to resist cumming too soon, which was not easy. Maru was a very quick study, and Kay marveled at how much of her length Maru could swallow already. Luckily, she could focus on Haley's warm, wonderful ass as a distraction. Haley's large butt-cheeks wrapped themselves around Kay's face as she licked and massaged her tight entry, and Kay couldn't resist grabbing those globes to both spread them for easier access and press them against her face.

Haley was in utter heaven, and as the only one of the trio with her mouth unoccupied, she made sure her lovers knew it with a steady stream of filthy language. "Yeah, Kay, tongue my ass! How are you so good at that, don't stop! Goddess, Maru looks so sexy sucking on your cock, I'll bet she's going to swallow every drop of your cum. I wish I could watch you burst right down her throat. Ahn, yes, right there! Your tongue is amazing, Kay! I can't wait for my turn to suck you dry, it looks soooo gooooood..."

Maru wanted to cum. She could feel that Kay was almost there given the way her cock was throbbing, and it drove her crazy knowing she was about to make the violet goddess pop. She quickly withdrew Kay's cock from her mouth and ducked down to plant a deep kiss on and moan into Kay's ass, flicking the entry with her tongue briefly before returning her lips to Kay's head.

Kay came first. She screamed into Haley's ass as she exploded in Maru's mouth. The second that first blast of cream hit Maru's tongue, she started moaning wildly as her pussy squirted. She frantically stroked Kay as she sucked on the head, milking her delicious girlcock for every drop of cum she could. Meanwhile, Kay's scream set Haley off, and she ground her ass into Kay's face as she came. She locked eyes with Maru, both girls having the same thought, and leaned over to replace Maru on Kay's dick, sucking down her own share of Kay's wonderful cum. The shift allowed Kay to latch onto Haley's clit, and she was immediately rewarded with a splash of Haley's nectar over her face. Maru and Haley continued to trade off on sucking Kay, savoring her lovely cream.

Eventually, the three women collapsed in a pile, their limbs tangled together as they entered a post-coital state of extreme bliss. Haley, having proven the more vocal of the trio, commented first.

"FUCK," she said. It seemed all that was necessary, really.

"Kay, I think you came in my brain," Maru said.

"Is there any left?" Kay asked.

"Why?" Haley asked.

"I love the taste of my own cum." Kay responded.

"Goddess," Haley said, "please stop saying sexy things, I'm fucked out."

Maru worked her way over and kissed Kay, depositing what remnants of Kay's spend she had left. Kay moaned in appreciation and contentment.

"Thank you, Miss Wright."

"You're most welcome, Miss Gardner."

"Thank you, too, Miss Carter."

Haley raised her arm in the air and gave Kay a thumbs up.

They laid there in the growing darkness, catching their breath and marveling at each other.

"Hey," Haley said, "this isn't going to fuck things over between you and Abby, is it?"

Kay shook her head. "As long as we talk about it, we should be okay. Why do you ask?"

Haley shrugged. "She kinda does have the first claim on you, and I'd feel bad if we messed that up."

"We'll all grown women," Maru said, "we can figure all of this out. Later."

Sleep came quickly to the trio, their dreams full of love and warmth.

*****

Abby sat in bed in a loose night shirt and no pants, reading and listening to some music with headphones on. Her parents had been tearing it up for the past hour and, for once, she wasn't super interested in jerking off to them. Kay had given her a lot to think about, and she really wanted to talk to her mom about everything that happened between them. She smiled at the thought of Kay, again hoping that she'd at least watch Maru and Haley fuck each other senseless.