All Comments on 'A Life Not My Own Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Compelling adventure

and the Echo sex is a very nice distraction

DAMSEL Approved

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

[begin rant]

Read this story. I can't vouch for all of it, but the first two chapters are damn near genius. Tear off your category blinders, and read some fine friggin' writing.

Seriously, 1 comment, and 7000 views? About a million of you are really missing out.

[end rant]

Sincerely yours - TTT

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
people hate when I explain

TTT, I agree with your praise for FS high quality of story telling.

As to why so many people avoid reading FinalStands terrific stories. In my opinion, it is quite simple. Comprehending an FS story demands a mental effort that many of the visitors to this site are unwilling to attempt. Or are intellectually incompetent to achieve.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Love this series so far.

Also, I love the Christian College one.

Honestly, with Finalstand, I like his stories more than for the sex in them.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 10 years ago
Genius!

I'm just stunned... it's like an erotic Jason Bourne FanFic, only written by Ludlum.

Simply fantastic writing, compelling characters and truly deep story telling.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 9 years ago
love it

I really enjoy your stories and characters. The sex is just a fun side and it is nice to follow a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Genius?? Really?? You can't be serious...

...some people are too easily amused. Another example of the "Super-Man, James Bond, Giant Cocked, Super Intellectual Super Human story. Please, can't someone write a story with REAL BELIEVABLE characters???

FinalStandFinalStandabout 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous?

Do you care to address those issues you brought up? This is a fiction and in fiction it is allowable to create characters that stretch credibility for the sake of a story. An 'Everyman' would be dead by now ... because he is an Everyman and the plot requires a very special (impossible) person to forge ahead. I have written stories about 'Everymen' and Godlings and many of the characters in-between. I apologize if this story wasn't to your tastes, but the story starts out with the premise the protagonist is a hyper-intelligent person and sought after because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Real Genius

@ Anonymous

Geniuses DO exist. To pretend otherwise is a testament to intellectual insecurity at best. Moreover, this is porn FFS. Thus far this is well-written story whose characters are true to the version of reality they are in. Whilst some light editing is in order, particularly for coloqiulisms, the fundamental nature of this story is fantasy. Like most erotic tales, they work best if you try suspending your disbelief for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really great story, am enjoying the journey so far and looking forward to the next two chapters.Thank you for your writing.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 5 years ago
Great story; minor flaws

Maybe everyone else has read stories with geniuses, but I haven't. I find Dominic's abilities very intriguing.

But if he IS able to remember everything he's read, then he shouldn't make spelling or vocabulary errors. It's 'changing tack' (not 'changing tact') - it's a sailing expression. Also, he uses 'passed' instead of 'past' a few times. There were a couple of others, but those were the two that struck me.

They didn't spoil the story, though. I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A bit much

After a brilliant start, ch 2 suffers from risen reader expectations and a bit less brilliant execution. The plot and style is a bit over the top, less balanced on a sharp knife than ch 1 was. Some editing might pave over over some misinterpretations or gaps. But also overall chapter plot line might be worth to reconsider.

Still, it was not a burden to read, just a bit less positive surprising than ch 1.

KJay15KJay15almost 3 years ago

It's a bit much, I can't get into it because I just keep hearing your other characters everywhere, it's like you have 3 or 4 templates that all of your characters are based on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it, but it's sloppy.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Love the racy chat between them all. This is fast flowing great ripping yarn.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories