A Life of Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see his tiny pink hole winking at me, and I took that as an invitation. I gave it a good kiss, eliciting a moan from my old man. As I continued to kiss repeatedly, I looked up to the Herculean hunk to whom this hole and ass belongs.

The sight became a reminder of whose ass it is I'm servicing. A respectable veteran, a father - my father - and I can't let him down. I let my tongue loose, getting a good lick of his crack from the bottom up.

I've been waiting for this moment. The bitter notes of his sweaty hole made for an excellent treat before breakfast. I decided to up my game even more.

My lips formed a ring around his rim, allowing me to suck on his hole, creating a vacuum. And with that, my tongue danced on his hole, lathering it with saliva. The bitter notes on my tongue, and the musky scent of his crack on my nose made me high. My old man couldn't resist the moans now.

"Ahh! Ohh shit! Good boy!"

He turned the stove off, letting the residual heat finish the work. His right hand pushed my face deeper in. He began stroking the erect staff in his underwear with his other hand.

"Ohh that's good. That's it, boy. That's it!"

He was getting excited, and my erection became rock hard. With the hole sufficiently lubed up by my saliva, I gave his hole another kiss and stood up. I landed another kiss on his back before lowering my briefs to just under my balls.

As I spat on my hand, dad set the pan aside and bent over. I wet my dick - the one he helped make - and began teasing his hole. I began by pushing the mushroom head in, which elicited a moan of pain from my dad.

"Aghh! Slow, boy! You're my very first one. Be gentle now."

We remained stationary for a good minute or two. I spat on my penetrator yet again to lube it up some more, before giving it a gentle push in. He held back a scream, by the looks of it.

"Gah, fuck! Fuck shit fuck!"

He was clearly in pain, so I decided to pull back. Just when I did, however, he straightened his back and his hand held my butt in place. I was a bit worried.

"Dad, are you sure? Maybe I should pull out for now."

"Agh. No. Just.. keep it in place! Spit on it some more!"

"Are you sure?"

He squirmed, and finally shook his head. I pulled out immediately, and he sighed of relief. He bent over again, but his breathing was rushed.

After a good minute, his breathing steadied.

"Come on, son. I can take it. Come on, now, fuck your daddy."

With a bit of hesitation, I spat on my hand yet again to lubricate my cock. After that, I bent down to spit on his hole and licking it again. I stood up and positioned my penetrator to aim for his hole.

I let it slide in, ever so carefully so as not to hurt my dad. I watched for any signs of pain or resistance, but nothing. His eyes are shut tight, his mouth agape, though nothing came out but silent moans.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's much better. That's more like it."

I pushed it all in, inch by inch until my balls hit his ass. I remained still to let his hole adjust to its invader. My hands made their way from his glutes, to his shoulders, then back again.

"C'mon, give it to me."

He began to move his hips back and forth in a controlled motion. The way it makes his ass move is hypnotising. Back and forth, my eyes were fixed on his ass.

The sight was truly mesmerising, seeing how eager my own father was for his son's cock. I requited the eagerness and began to pace my own hips back and forth. My left hand on his shoulder, and my right hand on his hips, I was taking back control of the situation.

"That's it boy, give it to me!"

I picked up the pace, and found a comfortable rhythm for the both of us.

"Ahh fuck! You're. So. Fucking. Good. Ahh!"

I spanked his bubble ass for good measure. The way it bounced was fantastic.

"Fuckk yeah! Fuck. Your. Dad. Son!"

I happily obliged, of course. I took it all in. The permeating smell of bacon, his sweaty ass pounded by my meat, and his eager moans. Who knew fucking your hot dad would be so much fun?

My left hand moved from his shoulder to pulling his hair.

"Ahh! Fuck me, son! I'm your bitch now!"

It pressed all the right buttons inside me.

"Fuck, dad, you're so hot for me. So tight. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Shoot your load, son! Give me that hot cum of yours!"

I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna. Ahh fuck!"

My cream began filling his anal linings, claiming his virgin ass as my own territory.

"Ohh fuck. That's it, good boy."

I let go of his hair, and now both my hands are feeling his ass cheeks again. Once I stopped pacing, with one hand he held me still against him, as he quickly guided us to the kitchen sink. He hurried his other hand to stroke quickly against his member.

I turned his head and we shared a deep kiss. He was so high on this ecstasy, but I thought I'd put him out of his misery. I took one final, hard thrust against him, and that did the job.

"Ah fuck! Shit! AHH!"

He sprayed his load into the sink. As he did, I kissed him on the neck, giving him love bites. He's my territory now, my dad, and no one else's.

I pulled out of him, with a plopping sound. Then I took some paper towels to collect the cum I shot inside him earlier as he pushed it out. He grabbed a small strip of bacon, turned around, and put it in his mouth. With my hand still behind him, collecting cum, he leaned forward to me with a smile, and we kissed as we bite off the bacon together.

12