A Life of Slavery Pt. 05

Story Info
The game continues.
1.5k words
4.13
10.1k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Failure, humiliation, and punishment. These were the indignities I suffered for the next 30 minutes or so. With each pleasure-less leak, Goddess showed me how pathetic I truly was. Her divine fat ass was dripping wet, and my ears were constantly bombarded with the sloppy noises of my face being forced between her cheeks as my Queen fucked my aching ass. Goddess' periodic punishment farts rippled and echoed as they filled my lungs, as my tears added to the sloppy mess.

Still, I tried my best. My slave tongue pressed deep into Goddess' warm, tight asshole, the stale taste of her gas lingering with each lick. My jaw ached nearly as much as my asshole at this point, but I knew stopping wasn't an option. If I couldn't get her to cum, this punishment would never end. As if fulfilling my wish, Goddess' ass suddenly clenched, and her powerful arm forced me hard against her. I struggled, unable to breathe or move as she let out a loud moan. Her body quivered, and my Queen responded by thrusting hard and deep into me. I really was just a pathetic sex toy to the both of them.

Goddess' orgasm intensified, and she cried out one last time before releasing my head. The giant cock slid out of my asshole, and I collapsed to the floor in pain, barely conscious as my Goddess began to catch her breath.

"Whew," Goddess began. "I never knew that humiliating something so pathetic would be so pleasurable. We need to do this more often!"

My Queen smiled. "That can certainly be arranged."

I groaned, knowing they were quite serious.

I heard Goddess rise, but I could barely muster the energy to see what she was up to. All I could think of was the horrible "game" I had just been put through, and more importantly, the fact that it was now recorded. If someone managed to get their hands on that, my life would be absolutely ruined.

While I was musing, Goddess returned, and both her and my Queen began giggling.

"Really?" my Queen asked. "I guess that could be fun."

Suddenly, I felt Goddess' strong hands pull me from my fetal position on the floor, and she thrust some clothing towards me.

"Get dressed," she ordered. "I'm tired of your gross naked body."

I nodded before realizing what she had given me. These were not my clothes. There was a frilly blue and white skirt, white cotton panties, thigh-high white socks, a pink and white blouse, and a hair ribbon. My eyes widened as I noticed the camera still recording in my peripheral vision.

Suddenly, my face stung and my vision blurred. Goddess had slapped me with her open palm.

"You were told what to do, slave," she barked. "Get dressed!"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied, still dazed.

I clumsily began to put on the outfit. The panties barely hid my metal chastity cage, and the thigh-highs were far more awkward to put on than I had thought. Before long though, I was fully dressed, hair ribbon and all. I looked at Goddess and my Queen, my face turning bright red as they both broke out laughing. Goddess grabbed the camera, and pointed it directly at me.

"Aww, what a cute little slave," my Queen cooed. "Let's see a curtsey!"

Not wanting to invite another slap, I awkwardly bent my knees, held up the skirt, and replied "Yes my Queen."

They both nearly bowled over laughing, still making sure to hold the camera directly at me.

"You know what little slave sluts do?" my Queen continued.

I shook my head.

"They suck cock, of course!" she replied.

Before I could react, my Queen yanked my leash, pulling me down to her waist as she sat on the couch. I looked up at her, fear in my eyes. That was the same strap-on that had just spent a half hour in my ass.

"What are you waiting for?" my Queen asked, her tone growing more serious. "Slaves don't get to pick and choose the cocks the suck. Clean this up, now!"

She yanked harder, and grabbed my ribbon, forcing my face against the strap-on. I could smell my ass and sweat on it, and stifled a gag as I opened my mouth.

Goddess laughed. "Lick it up and down first, while looking at the camera. Show the world that you worship dirty cock."

I took a deep breath and complied with her request. My exhausted tongue slid down the shaft towards my Queen's thighs, the taste of my ass filling my mouth. They both laughed again as my Queen began to slap and rub the cock across my face.

"Now that's how a slut behaves," my Queen mused. "Get that cock in your mouth and suck it, and show us how much you enjoy it."

I opened wide, and against my better judgment, slid the cock into my mouth. The taste grew stronger, but it honestly wasn't nearly as bad as Goddess' earlier punishment farts. My jaw still ached, and my asshole was throbbing, but I did my best to focus on my task. I took the cock deeper into my mouth, as my Queen leaned back and enjoyed the service. Her large stomach, sweaty and jiggling, pressing against my face as I did my duty. Inch by inch the cock slid into my mouth, until the head pressed up against my throat and stopped.

I looked down, and there were still a few inches to go, but there was nothing I could do. I began to rise my head back up to continue sucking, but Goddess' powerful hand suddenly stopped me.

"Real sluts deepthroat and take cock all the way to please their betters," she stated. "If I bring my husband over and you can't even get half of his cock down, he's going to be pretty upset."

My eyes widened. Did she just say husband? I couldn't possibly suck another man's cock like that. I didn't have any further time to think about it, though. Goddess' hand pressed harder as my Queen sighed in relaxation, and the cock began to slide into my throat. My eyes bulged as my throat tried to convulse into a gag, but the cock was too wide. I made a pathetic choking noise, and my vision began to blur. Goddess did not relent, and the cock went deeper as my eyes bulged. Before long, I was fully pressed against my Queen's crotch and the cock was multiple inches into my throat.

I tried to take a breath, but couldn't. I began to grow lightheaded, but still Goddess did not relent. I couldn't speak or cry out, and my Queen didn't seem to care at all. Each passing moment brought me closer to passing out. Just as I thought I could take no more, Goddess finally relented. My throat forced the cock back out, and I was left panting and gagging, drool dripping down my chin as I tried to catch my breath.

I was afforded no such opportunity, though, as her heavy hand forced me back down. Before long, I was out of breath again, this time with tears streaming down my cheeks. Goddess again relented, and gave me a few moments of respite. This continued for what seemed like hours, and before long I was taking my Queen's cock hard and deep without another thought in my mind. This must be what it was like to be trained as a mindless cocksucker.

As I began to deepthroat without Goddess' assistance, I felt one of her fingers slide into my asshole and began to thrust. Soon another joined it, and a third, and eventually a fourth. I was too focused on sucking cock to pay it too much notice. It almost felt nice, anyways, and my aching caged cock seemed to agree.

"I hope anyone who watches this sees what a pretty little slut you are," Goddess mused, still finger-fucking me. "You've really taken to this role."

I nodded in affirmation and kept giving my Queen the blow-job. I still didn't want to suck Goddess' husband's cock, but I was coming around to this. There was almost something nice about serving in this way, and the foul taste was cleaned off the cock pretty quickly to boot.

After a while, my Queen sighed and rose, pushing me off her cock.

"I'm bored," she spoke, her voice stretched by a stifled yawn. "Why don't you call that husband of yours."

Goddess nodded in agreement, and picked up her phone.

"Wait, my Queen, I never agreed to doing anything with a man," I began to speak in protest.

My Queen rolled her eyes and tossed me to the hard floor on my back.

"Will you ever learn to speak only when spoken to, slave?" she said, rolling her eyes in exasperation. "Whatever, I was feeling gassy anyways."

Without further discussion, she lowered her massive body onto my face, her full weight resting on me. I tried to cry out, but my panic was immediately muffled by a familiar loud rippling noise. In the distance, I could hear Goddess' talking with her husband. There was no end to this indignity, and this was almost certainly just the beginning.