A Life of Slavery Pt. 04

Story Info
The slave is forced to play a game as punishment.
2.2k words
4.24
14.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there trembling in a puddle of urine, shame, and Sarah's scent as the two large women looked down on me with scorn and amusement on their faces. Serving my Queen and her sadistic whims was one thing, but now Sarah as well? I could see no way in which I did not suffer immensely beneath the two of them.

Sarah looked over at my Queen and asked "What should we do with it? It's done such a poor job, we can't let it get away with that."

My Queen nodded, her sadistic smirk widening into a grin. "You're absolutely right, Sarah."

"Please, my Queen, Sarah, I was overwhelmed, I didn't mean..." my groveling was cut off.

"Silence, worm," Sarah barked, her large foot lowering to press on my caged cock. "You will address me as Goddess now. You are not worthy of uttering my name with your pathetic toilet mouth."

"Y-yes, Goddess," I managed to stammer out, my penis aching under her weight. "I live to serve."

She smiled, but pressed her foot harder. "Do you know what you've done slave? You've wasted my divine nectar!"

"Yes Goddess. Sorry Goddess," I replied, noticing how quickly she had gone from meek to commanding under the tutelage of my Queen.

"You will be sorry, toilet," she replied. "Now turn around, get on your knees, and lick up the mess."

I nodded and felt a bit of relief as she lifted her foot from my crotch. As quickly as I could, I turned around and rose to my hands and knees, my vulnerable ass now facing the two powerful women. I looked down at the mess, the urine was everywhere. There was no way I'd be able to slurp it all up.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted as I felt Goddess' foot press on the back of my head.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear, toilet," she spoke. "I did not ask you to think about cleaning up the mess. I commanded you to do it. NOW."

I trembled as her foot pressed me ever closer to the mess. With no other option, I stuck out my tongue and began to lap it up. Goddess' foot pressed harder, forcing my nose into it as well, fully enveloping me in the lukewarm bitter mess left behind.

My Queen laughed. "Just like rubbing a dog's nose in its mess," she mused. "Perhaps it will learn to be better next time. How humiliating!"

I blushed, realizing how pathetic I must look at this point. I continued to lap up the near endless puddle, droplets splashing into my nose and stinging my eyes. It was just as salty as it was when it came out of Goddess, and somehow being slightly cooler actually made it even less palatable. I gagged and suppressed a wretch as Goddess' foot pressed harder and started to sweep my head around the floor like a dirty mop.

"Look at it go!" she exclaimed. "Perhaps you don't even need a mop anymore! I can see the benefits of having a full time slave like this."

Her enthusiasm deepend, and so did the weight of her foot. I slurped, sucked, and gagged as best as I could, and I could see the mess finally shrinking. How did one woman have so much in her bladder, anyways? Did her and my Queen plan this torment ahead of time? I could barely focus on such thoughts though, as my senses continued to be overwhelmed.

Before too long, however, I had finally finished my task. Goddess leaned down to inspect my work, and my Queen soon joined her.

"Adequete work, slave," my Queen spoke. "Now that you've cleaned up your mess, we can continue on to your punishments."

My face went white, for perhaps the third time today.

"Punishment, my Queen?" I asked. "I...I thought that was my punishment."

My Queen laughed in response. "You're as dumb as you are useless, toilet slave. Your job is to be a urinal, you were simply finishing your job as required. Your punishments are a completely different matter."

"Yes, my Queen, I apologize for my ignorance," I replied, not wanting her amusement to shift to anger if my insolence continued.

My Queen and Goddess rose, and I could hear them both whispering. I couldn't help but speculate as to what horrors they had in store for me. I desperately wanted a glass of water to clear out the bitter mix of piss and Goddess' gas in my mouth, and perhaps a shower to finally clean up the accumulated mess of the day, but I knew such luxuries were not in the cards for me, at least for now.

"Rise to your knees and face us, slave," my Queen ordered, interrupting my foolish daydreams.

I complied quickly, making sure to avert my eyes from their faces to show my reverence to them. Instead, I fixed my gaze on Goddess' olive thighs. They were much darker than my Queen's, and somehow even larger, which I had not realized earlier while she was wearing those purple tights. While none could truly eclipse my Queen's beauty, I certainly admired Goddess' form as well. Despite the suffering I had endured so far, I was grateful at least that it was at the hands of these two divine women.

I could feel my Queen's gaze fixate on me as she spoke. "As you know, slave, you've failed at your duties," she began. "As your owner, it's my responsibility to make sure you're trained properly, for your own good of course. Sarah, your new Goddess, agrees as well, and has graciously offered to assist."

"Yes, my Queen. Thank you Goddess as well," I replied, trying my best to display gratitude in spite of my fear.

"Good, slave," my Queen continued. "We're going to play a game, but it's not going to be very fun for you. Now, stay put for a moment."

My Queen left the room, and I kept my head down waiting for her return. What could she possibly be doing? I could feel Goddess looking down on me with excited anticipation, which only filled me with further dread. Before long, I heard my Queen's footsteps circle around behind me, and her hand brought a cool, but familiar, wet sensation to my saved ass. I tensed up, and rightfully so, as shortly after I felt her strong hand bend me forward as her big strap-on slid into my ass without any further preparation as I cried out.

"Silence the slave, Sarah," my Queen barked as her large cock threatened to split me in half as it pushed deeper into my unprepared hole.

Sarah, now Goddess, quickly spun around and bent forward. Before I could realize what was happening, my face was enveloped in her sweaty unwashed ass once again, her soft hairs rubbing against my salty cheeks.

"Now that we're ready, we can start playing," my Queen continued, pushing herself deeper into me as my cries echoed in Goddess' massive ass. "Your job is to make your Goddess cum only through ass worship while I do as I please with your tight little boy pussy. If at any point your useless caged cock drips before your Goddess indicates that she's orgasmed, your punishment will escalate. Succeed, and your punishment will end. Is that clear slave?"

"Yes, my Queen" I mumbled, not sure if she could hear me from between my Goddess' cheeks. I felt her tense and her body ripple as she laughed.

I got to work right away, despite the literal pain in my tight ass. Sarah's sweaty odor was somehow even more intense than my Queen's, but I knew I had to power through it if I didn't want to suffer further. Her aroma burned my nostrils, and soon I could no longer differentiate between taste and smell as both senses were overwhelmed with it. I mustered up some saliva from my dry, salty mouth and used it to lubricate Sarah's tight hole to prepare to slip my tongue in.

Meanwhile, my Queen, now deep in my aching asshole, began to thrust. I could feel her rest her large stomach on my back, effectively locking me into this torturous scenario. She did not warm me up like a gentle lover would, but instead went straight to outright pounding. I could feel the strap-on rub against my prostate, a constant reminder of the time limit and the fact that, against my wishes, biology would eventually betray me. There would be no pleasure in an orgasm triggered this way, but it would still signal my failure.

My tight boy pussy became more used to the massive cock within over time, and the pain slowly changed from sharp to dull as I could feel the pressure building in my prostate. I did my best to tune it out and focus on my Goddess' pleasure. My tongue slid deeper into her, and the salty taste of her asshole slowly gave way to the stale taste of the lingering fart from earlier. I did my best to stifle a gag, and began to thrust my tongue in and out of her asshole. My Queen's pounding intensified and I could hear her panting and laughing as she did so.

My Goddess tilted her head around to get a good look at me. "This creature gets more pathetic with each passing moment. I've never had someone dive so deep into my dirty asshole before," she spoke. "Most self-respecting men just tease around the rim, but this one dove right into the dirty recesses."

My Queen laughed. "Years of training, my dear, and lots of punishment," she replied. "And yes, no self-respecting man would do this, but this slave is none of those things." My Queen thrust hard and deep, as if to underscore what she meant by this.

I felt a wave of deep shame wash over me, as the two women speaking forced me to realize exactly what I was doing. This wasn't simple ass eating, this was a deep cleaning, and it truly was pathetic. Still, it's not like I had a choice, this was simply my lot in life at this point. These two, and anyone else my Queen wished, could do with me as they pleased, and that was simply a fact. I tried to push the shame out of my mind, and focus on the fact that at least I was bringing a divine Goddess and my Queen some pleasure and enjoyment.

My prostate throbbed, and my caged cock grew and ached as my Queen's relentless fucking continued. I could feel her sweaty stomach run up against my back as her thighs slapped into my tiny ass cheeks. I found myself wondering how much of my body was enveloped by these two massive women at this point, with my face deep between my Goddess' cheeks as well.

My tongue probed deeper into my Goddess' tight sweaty hole, and I accelerated my thrusting in and out of her to stimulate her as best as I could. My prostate would erupt soon, and I could feel my Goddess' begin to quiver in anticipation of her impending orgasm as a soft deep moan escaped her lips. I swirled my tongue as I thrust, ignoring the overwhelming taste and odor, as I tried to bring her to climax. My prostate felt like it was going to burst, but my Goddess' moans were intensifying as well. I knew I could make it, I could get her off and finally be free of this!

Unfortunately, I was wrong. Just as I felt my Goddess' anus clench around my tongue, a signal of an impending climax, all the blood drained from my face. My caged cock began to erupt in a pleasureless explosion, my prostate finally giving in to the milking. Wave after wave of hot liquid cum spilled onto the floor, and I knew I had lost.

"Oh dear," my Queen spoke, playfully. "How pathetic. You couldn't even win at such a simple game. Oh well. Sarah?"

My Goddess' large hand reached around and pressed my head hard into her ass. "Open," she barked, as terror gripped me.

Moments later, a wave of hot air blasted into my mouth and shot down my throat. This was not like the minor stale taste I experienced earlier. This was damp, body temperature, and vile. I cried, wretched, and gagged as I struggled against my Goddess' grip. There was no escape, and the warm rippling assault simply intensified. I could feel the air running up my nose, my eyes teared up, and I grew lightheaded as the filthy taste enveloped me. Nothing my Queen had subjected me too had ever quite matched this, and there was nothing I could do but take it.

The rippling blast of air slowly subsided, and was quickly replaced with uproarious laughter from both women.

"That must have been disgusting, how utterly shameful," my Queen choked out between deep laughs.

"Oh, you can only imagine," my Goddess replied. "Did you get it on tape?"

I froze. On tape?

"Of course," my Queen enthusiastically replied. I can't wait to show it to all of our friends. "But for now, let's keep playing. The slave hasn't finished the game yet."

I felt my Queen begin thrusting, and I knew I was going to have to try again.