A Life of Yes Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lost track of the other two men, who had left the Dome Hotel in another car. I didn't know where they had gone until I--and the camera--watched them rise from the sea, naked, and deliberately walk up the beach to me and come down on the large towel on either side of me. Kadir embraced me and took me into a kiss while Edric ceremoniously teased the camera by slipping the bikini briefs off my legs. They spent some time embracing me between them and fondling me as the camera took it all in. Kadir sat back on his calves above me, with my head in his lap, giving him suck, while Edric pulled me up to my knees, mounted me from the rear, and fucked me.

When Edric was done the first time, he pulled me up and set me down on Kadir's cock, facing him, and pulled my torso back and knelt over my face. Kadir fucked me then while I cleaned Edric's cock and made him hard again. And then came the new, taxing, part. Edric pushed my torso back up to where my chest pressed into Kadir's, moving me without Kadir losing purchase of his cock inside me. Then Edric came behind me, worked his cock inside me above Kadir's, and the two men double fucked me, rocking us back and forth, while Tari covered it all in film and I looked taxed to the limit without needing to do any acting at all.

It was the first time I had ever been double penetrated. It was heavily taxing--I hyperventilated and whimpered and seriously feared I would be split and ruined inside. I sobbed and begged for mercy that didn't come--but, despite everything, it was also greatly arousing and I came before either of them did--twice before they were finished.

Thus ended the fifth sex scene captured by the camera. They drove me back to the villa and let me rest then.

Now, after having been double penetrated for the first time in my life and taken--and survived--in a way that I think I can safely say most men submissive to other men never had or would experience, I wondered what could come next that would be more taxing.

We had just begun, though. We were only halfway through the time allotted to the filming and surely we were near the end, I thought. Not true. What came next built on what they had done to me that afternoon.

Dinner was served on the villa terrace well after dark. Cypriots didn't usually get going with the dinner hour until 9:00 p.m. or later. The men didn't wait this long, but it was well after 8:00 when they started digging into a mixed grill dinner with dishes that kept on coming. This night was wine night rather than beer night, followed by Cypriot brandy night, followed by shots of Johnny Walker Red. I avoided getting drunk, although I was certainly mellow when, close to 11:00, Tari went to his camera and moved around the periphery of the terrace flipping on the strobes lighting up the divan, and Kadir and Edric, neither of whom were as tipsy as their imbibing of drink justified, lifted me from my seat at the dinner table and carried me to the divan. As they moved, they unbutton and unzipped, both themselves and me. Slow-beating music was drifting in from somewhere.

They were going to fuck me on the divan. This was a new scene. I knew that. I just didn't know how they were going to do it. Kadir sat on the divan and took me onto his lap. Edric was moving around setting the scene up. Since it was Edric, I knew the fuck was going to be nasty and testing, and I was right.

He tied my wrists behind my back. My right leg stretched out over Kadir's lap and was bound in a cuff at the back corner of the divan. My left leg was pulled back and cuffed at the base of the corner of the front of the divan at the opposite corner from where my right leg was cuffed. My buttocks were on Kadir's lap, my pelvis tilted up, my hole, still gaping open from the afternoon's double penetration was clearly revealed to the caress of the camera Tari was holding. Kadir had an arm around me, with my bound arms immobilized behind that.

He was kissing me on the lips to take my attention away from what Edric was now doing. But I peeked and tensed and then began to writhe against my imprisonment. But I was too enslaved to escape what was going to happen. While Kadir was trying to distract me, Edric had brought forth a can with grease of some sort in it and he was greasing up his hand.

As I writhed and howled for the next half hour, Edric built on the double penetration act of earlier the day and worked at fisting me--at getting his hand up to his wrist inside me and opening and closing his fist once it was inside me. Throughout the ordeal, Kadir was whispering encouragement in my ear and stroking my cock off with his hand and Tari was moving around with the camera and getting it all on film.

When Kadir told Edric we had done this enough, he told Edric to stop and freed my ankles. He didn't free my wrists. He moved me to my back on the divan, spread and bent my legs, came in between my thighs on his knees, worked his cock inside me, and fucked me. I lay there, my arms over my head, my wrists bound, and hooked at the edge of the divan over my head, and, exhausted and half in shock, I took the fuck. I would have no trouble taking Kadir's cock after what I'd already taken that day. After he was done, Edric fucked me. And then after he was done, Tari had stripped and he turned over the camera, climbed up on the divan, and he did me as well. They got nearly an hour of coverage from that one scene.

When they were done, Kadir had to take me, semiconscious and totally collapsed, in his arms and carry me from the terrace into the villa, all of which, of course, was covered by the camera. He declared that exit was high drama that the viewers of the movie would love. He said that what the imaginations of the viewers would construct on what happened to me when I was carried into the house was as good as graphically showing them a sex scene there. Before we left, though, they filmed a scene of me leaning into the door frame from the house side of the terrace in the darkness and staring into the camera, while Kadir was saddled behind me, only his shadowed face showing over my shoulder and his hands fanned out on my belly as he fucked me from behind and my face revealed to the camera that he was working deep inside me. That scene was spliced into the film behind the footage of Kadir carrying me into the house and became, I'm told, a favorite scene in the movie. The next scene in the movie would start with a short segment of me lying stretched out on a bed on my belly, an arm dangling over the side and an expression of total exhaustion, eyes slitted, on my face, again building in the viewer's imagination all that had happened to me in that bed before then.

That night, they let me sleep alone on a single bed in a small, servant's room beyond the kitchen. I went to sleep thinking that surely this was as taxing as the scenes could get.

I was wrong.

* * * *

Kadir and I took breakfast, prepared by Tari, on the terrace on Sunday morning. I was told that Edric was off making preparations for the day's activities.

"I have spoken with Altan Tilki," Kadir said. "I sent him clips from what we have filmed already and he was delighted with them. Does that please you, Lee?"

"Yes," I answered. When I said that, I realized that I hadn't said "yes" for days to what was transpiring. I hadn't received an opportunity to have a choice. They had rushed me into this nonstop sex. Just to think that three weeks earlier I had been a virgin just fantasizing about doing it and now I'd done more than I could ever have conjured up in my fantasies. I had the perpetually sore ass to evidence that.

"He agrees that we already have enough footage for the movie we planned."

I wasn't surprised. Strangely enough, though, I wasn't exhilarated. When I'd gone to my bed the previous night, I certainly felt like I'd had enough--for now at least. It was all happening too fast and the sex was overwhelming. Kadir had flattered me, saying I was a natural for it and was taking it wonderfully well. The previous night I had wanted to lash out and tell him I felt they were raping me. But I'd awakened this morning wondering what more there was that I hadn't experienced yet and I had opened my eyes with my cock erect and had stroked myself off fantasizing about "What next? What more? Is there any experience I'll be left not having had?"

Kadir reached over and cupped my chin and turned my head for a deep kiss. As we kissed, his hand went to my bare chest and he stroked one of my nipples, causing me to give a low moan and start to pant. I was such a slut; they were making a slut out of me. But then, that was the theme of the film, wasn't it? My thighs were trembling and I let them part, anticipating Kadir's hand going lower, taking possession of me, and then lower yet, his fingers finding my passage and entering me. Followed by covering me and penetrating me with his hard cock.

But he went no further. He gave a low laugh and pulled away from me. "I have an idea that I broached with Altan," he said. "We're already here and we have more than enough good coverage and plans for more. I suggested that we use the rest of our allotted time here to gather more footage and that there be two, not one, movies as a result."

He paused and looked at me, and then said, "Would you like to know what else we had planned to introduce you to, Lee?"

I hesitated. This was the point at which I could say, "Enough, it's time to go home. I have experienced more than enough for now."

He continued, though. "Altan approved more money to do a second film. He is offering you $3,000 more, a total of $8,000, for the same amount of time already contracted. It will just mean more scenes than you originally thought we'd do. Do you wish to continue, Lee?"

"Yes," I said. So, we were back to Marcel's "Just continue saying yes" advice.

Kadir smiled, stood, offered me his hand, and when I took his hand, he raised me from the table and guided me over to the divan. He lowered me onto my back on the divan, stripped my athletic shorts off my legs, ran his fingers between my thighs, coaxing me to spread and bend my legs for him. He laughed when I automatically and voluntarily did that. He inserted a pillow under the small of my back, tilting my pelvis up.

"Simdi seni tekrar sikecegim," he murmured. "I wanted you to hear it in Turkish. I told you that I'm going to fuck you again now."

"Evet--Yes," I answered, back into my routine of assent.

Taki grabbed a camera and started filming as Kadir climbed up onto the divan, ran an arm under my waist to lift my pelvis higher, as my torso streamed back onto the divan, pushed his knees between my spread thighs, and started working his thick cock inside my passage. I lifted my leg to hook my ankle on his shoulder, being careful to make sure it was the leg on the other side of Kadir's body from the camera. He was going slow, making this taking sensual, languid, until, eventually, in the heat of shared passion, I arched my back, cried out, "Siktir et beni!--Fuck me!" and we let loose and were pounding each other to a mutual release and collapse.

Taki turned the camera off as we cooled down and he waited for Kadir to regain his heat, and then he turned the camera on again, with us in the position where we'd stopped, to give the viewer the impression we moved directly from one releasing fuck to the next one.

"Evet, evet, evet," I whispered, as Kadir nuzzled one of my nipples. I gave a long, low moan that would be audible to the camera. He turned me, belly down, and the camera zeroed in on my hole, blossoming open for the dick as it slowly penetrated me, to show how thick Kadir was, how hard he had to work to get inside me.

"Bana acik. Iceri girmeme izin ver--Open to me. Let me inside," he growled, and I gasped and groaned for the camera as he forced his way inside. To show I was into the fuck, I got my knees under me and raised my buttocks high to take the cock. When the cock was buried inside, the camera panned back to get the full picture of the heavy, muscular Turk on top of me, his hips moving. I set my hips in motion too, rolling with Kadir slow thrusts inside me. It might as well look $3,000 worth of great for the movie camera, I decided.

"Evet, evet, fuck me, beni becer--fuck me, bana horoz ver--give me the cock," I murmured, showing that Taki had been teaching me some useful Turkish phrases. I turned my head so that Taki could get close shots of my expressions, which were revealing how thick Kadir was. Then, to ensure the camera captured what I said, I cried out, "Evet, evet. Beni becer. Bana horoz ver."

My arms were draped over the side of the divan, my hands gripping the bottom edge of the frame, flexing in rhythm with Kadir's thrusts. The camera was right there to catch the moment he started to pump me, the moment I came as I moved my pelvis with his in the slow dance of the fuck and stroked myself off with my hand, and the moment when Kadir breeded me, pulling his cock back to reveal the glans, the pumping of his ejaculate into my hole, and his thrust back inside to slide through the lubrication of the cum inside my channel.

At that moment, I arched my head back, let my eyes roll up into my head, and cried out, "Evet! Evet!" I wasn't acting for the camera.

Chapter Four: Porn Star King of the Castle

"We are going up to Buffavento Castle," Kadir told me. "This will be a demanding fetish scene, but you've already done some of it and the rest won't be as demanding as it appears on film," he said as we got into one of the cars.

Edric had returned to the villa and apparently one of the errands he'd been off on was to arrange for us to have private time in the section of Buffavento Castle that Kadir wanted to use for filming. He told me that Buffavento was one of three twelfth-century Crusader castles built along the summit line of the Kyrenia Mountains when Richard the Lionhearted owned the island. Buffavento and St. Hilarion castles were on either side of the pass through the mountains from Girne to the Mesaoria Plane, where the island's capital, Nicosia--or Lefkosa to the Turks--was located. Buffavento was the closest from our mountainside villa and the lesser visited of the two.

Kadir did ask me if I was good with this, and I answered "Yes." He was already handing me into the car and he wasn't specifying what fetish sexual acts were involved. I still had the vision of three-thousand additional dollar bills before my eyes.

Perhaps I should have given his question of my willingness to proceed more consideration. They hung me, naked, from an iron ring in the middle of a stone archway high in the castle overlooking the slope of the mountain down through the abbey town of Bellapais and on down over the castle town of Girne and to the Mediterranean Sea. As I hung there, with Tari moving around filming the action that included scenic shots, Edric whipped me with a leather multithonged hand whip--perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than Kadir had suggested would happen--and then Edric, in front of me, and Kadir behind me, with the two of them holding my legs straight out from my side, fucked me together in a double penetration fuck.

Kadir was right that I'd been double penetrated the previous day, but I certainly hadn't been hung from a hook and whipped beforehand. But when it was done, it was done, and Kadir gushed about what a cinematic victory this would be. He said that the scene itself would be viewed over and over again--and if I was worried about being recognized in the film, remember that I temporarily was a redhead with green eyes and that having a distinctive tattoo, like the temporary gecko design on my lower belly, focused attention to it and away from the rest of my features.

What scared me was that being hung and whipped aroused me. And I endured the double-penetration fuck better the second time than the first. By the time I left Cyprus, it would be something I didn't shy away from or couldn't relax to.

Scheduling privacy in the upper ruins of the Buffavento Castle wasn't the only arrangement Edric had worked on that morning while Kadir was fucking me for the camera on the divan on the villa terrace. We didn't go right back to the villa that afternoon as the shadows were lengthening. We went to the stone-floored central town square of the mountain town of Bellapais, where the ruins of a large abbey held up the down slope and the Tree of Idleness coffee shop spilled out onto the street on the opposite side of the square.

Ever the shot director, Kadir was ecstatic that we were arriving at the square just at the time when the shadows would make love to the film. The scene was explained to me before we entered the square. The outside café tables, as they always would be, were occupied in the evening by mostly elderly Turkish men, drinking their sluggish coffee, smoking their fat hand-rolled cigarettes, and joking with each other about which of them had the hardest-working wife while they lingered in the coffee shop.

All wasn't what it seemed this evening, though. Earlier in the day, through Edric's efforts, an auction was conducted over which of them would fuck me in a scene. Although Turkish men typically would fuck anything that had a hole, on this evening, the ones congregating in the square were older men who were aroused by younger men.

Following Kadir's direction, I walked slowly into the square and to the group of men sitting haphazardly around, drinking their coffee, smoking their cigarettes, and conversing among themselves. As I approached, all eyes turned to me. I walked into the midst of the group and stopped by a table, where a well-seasoned Turk in his sixties sat looking at me. I stood there for several seconds, looking down into his weather-beaten, strong-featured face. He reached out and cupped my basket, running his fingers down the length of my hardening cock within the material of my jeans. I leaned down and we kissed. Then he rose, took my hand, and led me to a shadowed doorway within view of all the other men.

We stopped in the doorway, the older man close behind me. He embraced me from behind, slowly unbuttoning, unbuckling, unzipping and slipping my clothes off until I was naked, in his embrace. He nuzzled his face into the hollow of my neck, and let his hands glide over my chest, down to my belly, and eventually possessed and slow-stroked my cock. He remained fully clothed. When he went on his knees and buried his face in my buttocks crack, I jutted my butt out at him and raised my arms to grab the top corner of the doorframe.

When he stood, he turned enough to the camera to show that his loose trousers buttoned rather than zipped. He slowly unbuttoned himself, reeled out a commanding cock, and worked his shaft up with one hand while he continued to glide his other hand over my torso and down to my cock, then he worked my shoulder blades and the back of my neck. I turned my face to him and we kissed on the lips. I pulled away from the kiss to arch my head up and cry out as he cruelly thrust his cock up into me, grasped my hips with his hands, and fucked me hard. I stroked myself as he fucked me and arced my ejaculation through the doorway before he pulled out of me, came up the small of my back, and then pushed his shaft back inside me and fucked me some more. Bending at the waist and doubling over, I went to the ground on the threshold of the doorway, as the old man came down on top of me, covering my naked body with his clothed one, his buttocks still rising and falling in the fuck, me surrendering totally to him. Old age conquering all.

As it was getting dark when we got back in the car for the short ride down the side of the mountain to our own villa below Bellapais and above Girne, Kadir was talking about this scene having been artistically perfect and would be yet another one that would burn up the Internet subscription sites as a solo scene. Thus far, he said, the day had been perfect. I didn't pay much attention to Kadir on this point then, but sometime later, after the movie had been released, reviews of the film I saw singled this scene out as being stimulating in the contrast it depicted of grizzled age, mostly clothed, debauching the nakedness of a milky-skinned youth. I was praised for my expressions in surrendering to the old man's cock.