A Life of Yes Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers

"Wait until this evening. This will be the height of our fetish treatment in this movie," Kadir said.

I probably should have let that sink in better. My own thoughts were with the contradictory nature of the scene I'd just been in. The man in the square was old as sand and ugly as sin, but boy did he know how to fuck. He must have been a real pistol in his younger years.

* * * *

I suffered, oh how I suffered in the last scene of the day, performed on the same divan on the villa terrace as the first scene of the day and with the same demanding cruelty of the last, fisting, scene of the previous night.

Kadir and Edric introduced me to the cruel fetish sexual art of sounding. At least while they subjected me to the torture of it, suddenly $3,000 extra in fee was not nearly enough. When it was over all I could think of was... Wow!

I was immobilized in the same position I had been on the divan before, astride Kadir's lap as he sat on the divan, with one exception--I wasn't just on his lap; I was sheathing his fully buried, throbbing cock. Other than that, it was the same positioning as the previous evening, me crosswise on his lap, my right ankle secured to the back corner of the divan, and my left leg bent off the front of the divan and secured at the base of the front opposite corner. My wrists were bound behind my back, and Kadir's left arm was embracing my back and keeping my arms out of the action.

Edric sat in a patio chair facing us on the divan and fucked my urethra--the piss slit of my cock--with a succession of graduated steel wands, in the technique they told me was sounding. They told me it wouldn't hurt as long as I remained totally still and that the feeling would be incredible--something like I'd never felt before, having my cock fucked with ever-larger steel rods until Edric sensed I was ready to blow, and then he pulled the rod out. I ejaculated in a strong arc of cum and a cry of release. While Edric fucked my cock with the rods and with a cruel smile on his face, the camera whirred, taking every grimace on my face and catching every deep moan and unheeded plea for mercy. Kadir got his right hand into the film. He played with my balls, weighing, rolling, and squeezing them and lacing his fingers through them and distending them.

When I'd come the first time, Edric leaned over and took my cock in his mouth, sucking it until I had hardened again. And then he took the last wand he'd slowly sunk into my urethra passage and sounded me again, moving the wand in and out, a bit deeper with each "in"--slowly twirling it when it was in deepest. The wands progressed in size until I'd come a second time. The action paused for me to recover, and then I was sounded a third time with ever thicker wands.

My balls were aching from the draining and I was close to sobbing when I came, a mere dribble, the third time. Edric backed off, taking the wands away, and Kadir raised and lowered my channel on his cock until he too came.

Kadir claimed another magnificent, scintillating scene was "in the can," and he sent me off with Tari to the narrow bed in the small room beyond the kitchen, where Tari covered me and slow fucked me to sleep.

As Tari was helping me into the villa, Kadir said, "Last day tomorrow. But your plane doesn't leave for Istanbul until very late in the afternoon. We have time for another scene. It's gay men's day at Rita's-on-the-Rocks. We'll go swimming."

Yeah, whatever that means, I wondered. It didn't sound as taxing as my Sunday had been.

And, as if he'd read my mind, Kadir said, "Tomorrow won't be as demanding--maybe. We'll see who shows up to the pool. We'll close the second movie on a more conventional note. Maybe a bit of romance, if we're lucky. We always like to have a tender love scene in our movies."

That certainly would be something different from the rest of the movie, I thought.

KeithD
KeithD
1,304 Followers