A Life of Yes Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that declaration of an excellent fuck, and without my demur, I became, as he called me, his "sexy sex slave for the weekend." The word "sexy," the same in German as in English, zipped me into the clouds. I no longer felt like thirty was an impediment to anything.

And then we were off in a new dark blue Mercedes 300SL roadster to southwest Bavaria, in the shadow of the Bavarian alps.

"We'll start in the east and work our way west," he said. "We'll stay at the Eibsee Hotel on Eibsee Lake."

We checked into the Eibsee Hotel at the foot of the Zugspitz, the highest peak, at 9,700 feet, in the Bavarian alps. We were going to three castles built by mad king Ludwig in the late eighteenth century. He was the last of the Bavarian monarchs before he was forced into a constitutional monarchy and, eventually, got himself drowned at night in a lake. During his quarter-of-a-century reign, though, he built some of the most fantastic castles in Europe, including the storybook Neuschwanstein. We started out at Linderhof, Ludwig's residential castle, which was more of a fantasy chateau than a castle. From there we drove up to the nearby scenic alpine village of Garmisch-Partenkirchen before going back to the hotel, where Edel bent me over the bed, mounted me, and fucked the stuffing out of me in the doggy position.

That night, Edel drove me into the largest city in the area, Fussen, and to a gay strip club called, Sciffwirtschaft, where Edel got a lap dance from one young German while he watched me being fucked right at the bar, perched on a bar stool, elbows on the bar top behind me, and my ankles on the guy's shoulders, by another young German. I let myself be fucked in public like that because my master for the weekend told me to.

Then he drove me back to the hotel, I did a private strip for him, and I rode his cock in a cowboy on the bed.

The next day, we drove east, taking in King Ludwig's fairytale Neuschwanstein castle, perched on a mountaintop above the Forggensee lake. And then to the palace he had built on a lake in the Chiemsee to mirror Versailles in Paris.

That night we were back at the Sofitel Munich Bayerpost Hotel and I was underneath Edel again on the bed, holding his waist between my hands, raising my pelvis to him, and as he commanded, "Gib es mir. Gib es mir. Gib mir ein Stunden Loch," I gave it to him--gave him my hole, and in turn, cried out, "Gib es mir. Gib es mir. Gib mir Stunden dicken Schwanz!--Give it to me. Give me your big dick!" And he gave it to me--again and again--pounding me hard and deep, making me nearly forget all of the Bavarian castles I'd seen that weekend and only remembering his big, black, bull's cock. Pounding me and pounding me and pounding me--sending me to heaven.

* * * *

When I flew back into London, there was Nigel Standish, at the airport, waiting for me with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"You didn't tell me you were going away for the weekend. I was lost without you. There were so many times I turned around and asked Margo where you were because I needed this and that done and you are my righthand man. She just said you were off resetting, whatever that means. She also told me to think about having admitted I needed you."

"You had Gerald to keep you warm, didn't you?" I couldn't hold back from saying.

"Gerald? He's probably off being fucked by his boyfriend, Frank, or someone else. He couldn't give me what I need. Only you can do that."

That was music to my ears. Maybe resetting would work out after all. Still the needed vacation I had just had woke me up to the realities of the life I had chosen to live. I needed Nigel and Nigel needed me. But we were both bigger-than-life men. We had other needs as well.

"If you do want to bed Gerald, Nigel, that's fine with me. I understand your need for younger bodies. It needn't get in the way of the relationship the two of us have."

"You mean that?" Nigel said, giving me a surprised look. He also looked greatly relieved. So, then I was sure. He was screwing Gerald.

But now I didn't care. I'd come to grips with my own needs. "You'll have to show me the schedules of coming shows," I said. "I plan on doing more traveling in the coming months, but if you need me here for the shows, I want to be here for you."

"Traveling? Where?"

"Germany... and probably Turkey, as well," I answered, smiling at the thought of the men there who were surfacing in my head.

"We are lucky in what life has handed us, aren't we?" Nigel asked.

"Yes, Nigel, it's quite a yes life."

"Are you going to leave me every few years?" Nigel asked.

"Only if you stop paying attention to me and don't let me go on the prowl occasionally," I answered.

-Fini -