All Comments on 'A Life Owed'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

A good short story. I liked the characters and the interaction between them. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years ago

This was really sweet and romantic, despite the somewhat coercive nature of their relationship at the outset (or maybe because of it lol). I don't normally even enjoy M/F but I still liked this. Great job, and it's great to see another story from you!

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Heartfelt and sexy the perfect combination for a great story, five stars.

damnmedamnmeover 2 years ago

Another great one!

Glad to see you are back and writing! I can only hope you can continue with 'All Mom's Love'. Remember there's always the aunt's house, doesn't have to be at Will's place (and having to deal with his dad)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved It! Well done. The collar thing disturbed me, but the story line was great. No Need for more chapters.. Good editing too. Keep writing.

XYZ

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[23.04.23]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...