A Life Owed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaped out of bed. The cold floor greeted her feet. She was tired of cold things, but it couldn't be helped. The corridor was pitch black, but she found Finn's door. She had hoped some flickering light could be seen from the other side, but it was clear he was sleeping. Could she wait?

No. This had to happen now.

She knocked carefully, but nothing happened. She knocked again, a little louder. She heard something from the room, and she carefully knocked again. More movement, and she heard the key turn, and then the door slowly opened.

The shadow of the tall, strong man she had served for so many years appeared. He had guided her into understanding the world better, and maybe more than anything, to understand herself. Five years ago she would have left him on that mountain to freeze to death. Thanks to him, she was now better. A better elf. A better person.

"Yes?" Finn asked, putting his hand up like he was searching for good enough light." Who is it?"

"It's me," she answered, hearing the fear in her own voice.

That mountain had tried to separate them, but she hadn't carried his heavy body for half a day through the worst storm she had ever heard of, just to let it succeed. The mountain had tried to kill him. Tried to end them both, but she had defeated it. No amount of snow it could throw at her could stop her, yet she felt she had won something she didn't want.

"Fallegriel? Did you need something?" Finn asked.

"I need you," she said.

"But I set you free," he argued.

Yes. He had set her free, but that only proved that he deserved to have her.

"Then my first act being free is to ask you to collar me again," she said.

"But the life debt is over," he argued.

"I didn't save your life so that I could lose you. I saved you because I couldn't imagine a life without you. I need you. I need to wear this collar for you. Sleep in bed with you. Take care of every one of your needs," she said, feeling her emotions swell over.

"I thought you hated it," Finn said.

"I thought so too. Now take this collar and put it on me, lift me up and throw me down on the bed, and take your big fucking cock and fuck me like only you ever will," Fall said.

The collar was pulled from her hands, clumsily being wrapped around her face before he managed to find her neck. It made her feel complete. Like they belonged together forever. When he lifted her up, she wrapped herself around him and kissed him like she had never kissed him before. She loved his lips. His tongue. She heard him hit his leg into the bed, trying to throw her down, but she was too engaged in the kiss to let go of him.

Instead he fell forward, twisting his body so they both landed on their side. She felt his cock swell and press against her body. It was a foul and disgusting human cock, but she couldn't imagine a better one. She loved it with all her heart.

"Master, I want you to use your favorite part," she said between kisses.

"You don't need to call me that," he answered.

"Yes I do, Master," she said. "Now fuck me just how a strong human man fucks his little elf slave."

She could feel in the kiss how his excitement was rising beyond control. Sometimes she had feared that, but now she loved it. He wanted her just as much as she needed him. There were no barriers left between them, just pure lust and love.

He rolled her onto her back, pushing her legs up. She felt so exposed as his throbbing cock was poking her.

"What are you going to do to me, Master?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you," he roared.

"How, Master?" she asked.

Her little ass started to give as he pushed harder against it. She had always protested when he had gone after her asshole, even if she had never truly denied him to have it. Elves weren't meant to do such things with big human cocks. Her mouth could handle it, and her pussy took it eagerly, but her ass had always felt too small. That is why she knew she had to give him her ass today. As proof that she was giving her slave elf body to him to use as he pleased.

"I'm going to fuck your perfect elf ass," he moaned.

She relaxed, her ass stretching open as his mighty cock penetrated her deeply. Had it always felt like this? His powerful cock made her small hole swell. She imagined it looked so weird with his mighty member pushing into her tiny frame, making her whole body shiver. She was lucky her master was so strong.

"Your ass is the best," Finn moaned.

"Only because your cock is the best. You can have my ass whenever you want now. You can have all of me," Fall promised.

She felt his strong cock flex. He felt more excited than she had ever seen him, and she felt the same way. This was the first time true consent existed between them. She had accepted him doing things with her as a part of repaying her debt, but this was the first time she had instigated things, and even the first time she had accepted that she not only was his servant, but that she no longer could see a world where she wouldn't want to be.

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

His body pressed against her ass, holding himself deep inside of her as he looked down at her. All of him was inside of her. She felt so full. The way only his big cock could make her feel.

"Yes," she answered.

"I thought you hated humans. Hated me," he said.

"I did," she confessed. "Before I got to know you. Before I fell in love with you."

She wasn't sure when it had happened. Five years ago she had despised him. Sure, she had learned to live with him, but she wasn't sure when she had started to love him. The feelings must have been there before, but today she finally understood them.

"You, the prettiest elf in the entire world, falling in love with a simple, stupid human," Finn mocked her.

He started to pound her hard, making it hard to think of an answer because her head started to overfill with lust and passion.

"Yes, Master," she managed to blurt out.

"You even like my big, human, cock fucking your tight, little, elf, ass?" he asked.

"Just as you made me fall in love with you, you have made my ass fall in love with your masterful cock, Master," Fall moaned.

"I love you too," Finn said.

Her lips stretched into the biggest smile she had ever smiled.

"Then fuck me like you have always wanted to fuck me," she said.

He grabbed her collar, pulling her up into a kiss, and then started to pound her with all his might. His big cock plowing her ass open with an unstoppable force. Her body was near surrender, the pleasure bringing her to the brink of existence. She knew this was what her life purpose had been. Being saved by him, falling in love with him, and spending the rest of their days together pleasing him.

"I'm going to come," she moaned.

"We will come together," he stated.

She felt his cum start to fill her ass, and she felt her orgasm join his, creating a bond that would last forever.

The End

Thank you for reading

12