All Comments on 'A Life Unknown Pt. 01'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Beautifully written, I am VERY anxious to read more of Victoria's adventures! Well done.

bobphil8787bobphil8787over 1 year ago

Bravo, well done! One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Looking forward to future updates!

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 1 year ago

Fascinating story, looking forward to the next one. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story but would that really be all in a note left to a lawyer to be read like a will at the time of death? It is more like some journal or the draft for a novel she wants published after her death.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Enjoying the series - 5*

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

I’m enjoying this story very much. I often like good historical fiction, and this one appears to be well-researched, with vivid settings, described well. Your characters are interesting and well-developed also. I think the device of a letter to a lawyer is dubious and unnecessary. I do wish your editing was more careful, but it’s certainly not difficult to read.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

TheDokTheDokover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your comments. To those of you querying why Victoria wrote a letter to her lawyer she has reasons which, while not vital to the flow of the story, will become clear.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

A well-written story with a superior plot. The characters were well-developed and seemed as real as possible. The historical background was appreciated. The sex scenes were realistic and enjoyable.

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Enthralling and left me hungry for the next installment which I'll read tonight.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic8 months ago

5 Stars, all in spidery handwriting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous