A Life Unknown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now take off your Jacket."

He did as I asked and placed it on a chair and then I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I reached down and unfastened his breeches, and he stepped out of them.

"And sit on the edge of the bed."

As he sat facing me I knelt in front of him and removed his socks. Then I took the waistband of his underwear and pulled them slowly down below his knees and his erect uncircumcised penis swung free.

And then, very slowly I fellated him. I ran my tongue up and down his rock hard shaft and then as I cupped his balls I took his mushroom head between my lips and worked my tongue around the underside of his glans. As I pleasured him he held my head between his hands and watched me as I knelt and started his education.

At first he was silent but soon he was moaning, softly at first, and then louder. I kept him on the edge by stopping and squeezing until he could stand no more, and then I took his length into my mouth, held him tight between my lips, and bobbing my head rapidly, brought him to orgasm.

I felt his penis start to swell, and then as his shaft pulsed rhythmically he ejaculated.

And as he cried out "Ohhhh Fuuccckkk!" I tasted his salty cum flood my mouth and then leak from my lips.

***

It was no coincidence that I started by giving him a blow job.

I loved giving them.

I loved the feeling of a hard dick pulsing in my pretty mouth. I loved the taste of sperm. Salty like caviar but cheaper and always a harbinger of exquisite physical pleasure to come.

I loved the idea of them. Sometimes when I was sitting in a public space with Edward whilst dressed primly and properly and talking quietly to a fashionable lady I would smile to myself and wonder what she might say if I told her that in a short while I was planning to shamelessly take Edwards penis between my lips, and mouth fuck him until he emptied himself into me.

I loved the feeling of control and empowerment. When a woman has a man's dick in her mouth he is at her mercy. A skilled fellatrix can bend a man to her will.

I loved knowing that soon it would be my turn to writhe and groan in ecstasy.

And I loved knowing that the same lips tongue and mouth that I was obscenely using on his member would soon be screaming obscenities as he fingered, licked, and fucked me.

That evening I wanted him to come at least once before he fucked me. George had told me I was barren and maybe I was, but I wasn't about to let Albert come inside of me and needed to know he would have enough control to withdraw in time.

And I wanted him to last good and long and fuck my brains out.

***

We lay side by side and naked on my bed. He was a perfect physical specimen of manhood with broad shoulders, a flat stomach with a narrow waist and taut buttocks. His skin was smooth, and he smelt of carbolic soap.

I kissed him deep and he kissed back and as our tongues danced I took his hand in mine, reached down, placed his fingers against my clitoris, and showed him how to rub me in slow small circles. And then with one hand holding a bum cheek and the other gently exploring my sex Alfred slowly took me to my first orgasm. As my climax approached I stretched my legs straight and my moans turned to pleading.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

"Oh like that! Like that!"

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

And finally as I watched him looking back at me I opened my mouth wide and sighed in ecstasy,

!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Before I finally lay still.

!Again please,!" I said.

And soon I was trembling and moaning in ecstasy once more, and once again as my eyes grew wide and my mouth formed an O Alfred watched intently with a look of rapt concentration.

"You are even more beautiful when you are coming," he said smiling gently.

I sat up and gently put my hand on his chest to indicate he should remain lying on his back and them I straddled him offered him my sex to his tongue and leaning forward took his prick in my mouth. He didn't need any instruction or encouragement and soon I felt his tongue against my clitoris. As he lapped me his penis hardened in my mouth. I took my orgasm siting astride him holding his bone hard penis tight in my fist. As my juices flowed and my thighs and buttocks tightened I mewed with pleasure once more and collapsed forward over his chest.

I turned my head and spoke urgently. "Put your finger into my bum and do me again."

Then as he moved a well lubricated finger in and out of my anus and licked my moist clitoris I took his penis into my mouth and slowly blew him. My pleasure was immeasurable...totally indescribable. As he worked on my arsehole and clitoris my pleasure grew until finally I lay across him holding his erect penis against my cheek and screamed in ecstasy once more.

This was the foreplay. Shortly afterwards I lay on my back and guided Arthur inside of me. He moved in and out; slowly at first and then faster and faster. With my thighs clamped around his I reached down and started to finger myself until I experienced my last toe curling orgasm of the afternoon. As my vagina and perineum rhythmically clenched, and my thighs and buttocks tightened, he withdrew his penis and I continued to frantically frig myself. Then as I screamed in rapture he groaned loudly, jerked his penis, and ejaculated his white milky cum onto my belly.

***

So started my relationship with Arthur. Following his leave he was newly stationed at the Boston Naval Shipyard and was living at home with his parents. This was a very happy period in my life. Although war was threatening América was still not at war, and I was able to see Arthur every weekend. Our relationship was open for all to see. In public Arthur wooed Lady Victoria like the gentleman he was, whilst In private he fucked me at every possible opportunity.

In April 1917 my world changed again when the United States declared war on Germany and then in May 1917 Arthur was posted to the destroyer USS Jacob Jones and sent overseas to Southern Ireland. I had grown very fond of him and missed him. I was also desperately concerned for his safety and worried that history would repeat itself and I became very melancholic and low in mood. My friends and neighbours did their best to reassure me, but I started to become increasingly withdrawn and for a time my plans for my future no longer seemed important to me.

In mid-December, the hammer blow fell when Arthur's mother called on me one morning and tearfully told me that Arthur was dead. Earlier that month his ship had been sunk by a German U boat somewhere off the coat of Britain.

As I write this letter almost half a century later the strength of my emotional response has dimmed but I can still recollect the complex feelings I had. The first was grief that one more life had been prematurely cut short and one more that I loved was dead. The second was guilt that I had taken four lovers and had two brothers and they had all died early violent deaths. The third was anger. Anger at the fates who had allowed me to survive a U boat attack and then kill Arthur in another.

I started to believe I was a Jinx that brought death to any man I loved.

But paradoxically Albert's death was the event that forced me to move on with my life. At first I briefly contemplated suicide but realised that nobody would miss me, and I would waste my only chance to live a life. I resolved I would live my life to the full. It seemed such a shame to waste something that has been so cruelly taken by war from millions of others.

But I also took a vow that I would never love a man again.

Within weeks my mood lifted, and I was ready to move on.

***

Early in the New year I travelled to New York on the overnight train and the following morning I took a leisurely breakfast in my hotel before visiting the 44th Precinct on Sedgwick Avenue where I asked to speak to Captain Baumgartner.

"I have information regarding the death of Mr William Cosford."

"Please take a seat."

Ten minutes later a tall fair haired officer in NYPD uniform approached me.

"I understand you have information," he said. He didn't offer his hand.

"I do. But can we talk in private?"

Wordlessly he took me to his office and sat at his desk and I sat opposite him.

"I know who was responsible for the death of William Cosford," I said. "But then so do you. And I know why he was killed. I'm Mrs Victoria Jamieson although I now go by the name of Mrs Amelia Dawson."

I wasn't about to tell him the name under which I was travelling.

I saw him stiffen involuntarily and knew he was rattled. Nonetheless he tried to bluff.

"I remember the case, but it was unsolved. Am I supposed to know you?"

"We've never met but you knew my husband Mr George Jamieson. I happen to know you were on his payroll before he died. I've seen his books and your name was on page one. Please don't insult my intelligence further by useless denials. I've not come here to rat you out. I have business proposal for you. It will be in both our interests if you listen to what I have to say."

He sat silently. I had to admit he was a cool custom.

"OK Lady. That's fine. I'll listen but not here. There's a diner 2 blocks down. I'll meet you there in 20 minutes."

I nodded. "I'll be there. But no tricks. I'm not stupid enough to come in here without having left written dispositions regarding yours's and a lot of other people's financial dealings. Please don't consider doing anything rash."

I left the precinct and walked down the street to the diner which I had passed earlier. At that hour it was quiet, and I ordered a coffee and took a seat at the back watching the door. Fifteen minutes passed and the captain appeared. He pulled out the chair next to me and leant forward over the table.

"I'm listening sister."

I waited until the waiter brought him a coffee and started to talk.

"William Cosford was my lover and was murdered on the orders of my husband who threatened to do the same to me."

He opened his mouth to speak, and I held my hand up.

"Please hear me out Captain. I have no intention of informing on you whatever your response to my proposal is. You need have no fear of that. I am many things, but I am not a blackmailer, and neither am I stupid."

Then I explained to him how I had found George dead and then robbed the safe and found the ledger and jewels. I did not mention the cash. He had no need to know. He didn't believe me and thought I must have been the killer, but I didn't care. The more ruthless he believed me to be the better.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked.

"Because I need to sell the jewels anonymously and I wouldn't know where to start. I'll split whatever you can sell them for fifty-fifty. I know all about you and you know a little about me. We'll be perfect partners in crime. I can't betray you and you can't betray me. And before you ask... the book is in a safe place that only I know. It must be obvious to you that if I was to inform on the individuals listed inside it, I would incriminate myself in its theft."

For the first time he smiled.

"I'll say this lady. You have moxy."

"And you Captain have the contacts. It has the potential to make us both rich. So what do you think?"

"Do you have the jewels?"

"Of course not. But I know where they are. At the risk of my repeating myself I am not stupid but am prepared to do whatever I need to. Please don't underestimate me or try to cheat me. The first time you do I will walk away, and you will never see or hear from me again. And when I vanish so will your opportunity to become rich. Now do we have a deal?"

He nodded, reached across the table, and offered his hand. "We do indeed Mrs Dawson."

"Excellent, "I replied. "Where can we meet for me to give you the jewels?"

"Do you know Keen's Steakhouse at Herald Square. It's not far from here?"

"No but I'll find it. Say 1 pm tomorrow lunchtime."

He nodded, quickly finished off his coffee, stood, and walked out of the diner into the street.

***

The following morning I visited the bank and retrieved several diamond rings and a solid gold bracelet encrusted in diamonds and sapphires and made my way to Keen's.

When I arrived the Captain was already sitting at a table. He stood as I approached.

"Good afternoon Captain."

"Good afternoon Mrs Dawson. You can call me Hans."

"That's fine Hans but I'd prefer to keep our relationship professional for now. I prefer Mrs Dawson."

He nodded." Very well. But do you want to eat first. The mutton is excellent."

As we ate I told him what I wanted. I would give him the jewels in instalments. This was the first of many. I knew that this would keep both him and the fence "honest." The fence would be more likely to pay a good price if he thought there was more to come, and Hans would be less likely to keep the cash and dare me to do my worst.

The reality was I couldn't tell what I knew about him without incriminating myself or giving up the book anonymously and I wasn't prepared to do that.

What he didn't know was that I did not initially expect the sale of the jewels to bring me a significant amount. My motive in approaching him was not immediate profit but recruitment for a completely different task. First I wanted to find out whether he was useful and "trustworthy."

"You won't know how to contact me. We'll meet in New York in two weeks. Different location each time. I'll bring fresh merchandise. You bring the cash you get from the sale of these."

***

Two weeks later we met at the restaurant of a well-known hotel.

When I arrived Hans was already waiting but this time he did not stand as I went to the table. This time his demeanour was different to any that I had seen before and for the first time he looked worried. After the initial greetings I waited for him to speak but he sat silent.

"Well. You have something for me?"

"There's a problem. The Chief called me into his office a few days after we met and told me that a number of police officers including myself are being investigated for corruption. I stand to lose my job, pension, and even go to jail. I have been suspended from duty on full pay pending... Under the circumstances I didn't feel I could fence the jewels safely. I'm sorry." And then he looked at me quizzically.

I looked at him sitting dejectedly in front of me and for a moment wondered whether I should take my jewels and cut my losses, but on the spur of the moment I decided to help. My decision was not made out of any sympathy for his plight but rather that he would be indebted to me and more malleable in the future.

"Now then Hans.. if you are wondering if I had anything to do with this you need to ask yourself what would I have to gain from it. Pure bad timing I'm afraid."

I paused and smiled wryly.

"Leave this to me I said. I think I can make your problem disappear. I don't want to make another wasted trip to New York. You will go to the fence one week today with the jewels I gave you, and then again a week after that with what I will give you now. Make sure you go twice and promise him more jewels next time. He'll give you a better deal. I'll meet you again three weeks from today at the same time but somewhere different. You choose. Now then I'm hungry so let's order."

***

The following morning I took out the ledger and found a name. The owner of that name worked high in the mayor's office in New York City. I contemplated using the telephone but discarded the thought almost immediately. My voice would give me away as a woman. So I took out my typewriter and typed out a brief note.

I have George Jamieson's payments ledger. He has been paying you 25 dollars monthly for three years. Captain Hans Baumgartner at the 44 th precinct is under investigation. Make his problem go away and yours will too. Otherwise....

I stamped and addressed an envelope and then took the tramline from Newton Corner into Boston where I posted it.

Just under three weeks later I sat with Hans at a third Manhattan Restaurant. He was much brighter than last time.

"How are things, I enquired."

"Much better than they were. The Monday after we last met the chief called me into his office. He said he'd had a call from City Hall to say it had all been a big mistake and I was no longer under suspicion. You have powerful friends Mrs Dawson or maybe somebody is afraid of what you know. Either way thank you. You didn't have to help me."

"Call it professional courtesy." I replied.

Then we got down to business. He had visited the fence twice and reckoned he had got maybe thirty percent of their value and had agreed on a total of two thousand dollars for what He had been given to sell. I didn't show it but was pleased when he passed me an envelope containing one thousand dollars in cash.

You have made four months wages I would imagine, I said. "Don't splash it about and draw attendance to yourself. From now on you are squeaky clean. I have plans. Today I am going to give you a far more valuable piece. I estimate its true value to be maybe twelve thousand dollars. Tell him you want at least eight thousand and don't settle for less. You can tell him there's more to come and he'll agree.

Now I know what I plan to do with my money. Prohibition is coming and when it does whisky will be in demand. I want you to find a secure warehouse and buy forty barrels of good quality Kentucky whisky. The price is two dollars twenty five cents a gallon at present. That's four thousand five hundred dollars. I would suggest you do the same. It will be worth at least double a year after prohibition. Find one good man to help you. Might I suggest one of your colleagues who was on Georges payroll who is not under suspicion. Pay him well but keep him honest by telling him what will happen if he betrays us. Here's the thousand dollars back. We'll settle later. And remember Captain I made your little problem go away. Play straight with me and we both get rich. Try to sucker me..."

And so began my life of crime. It was noteworthy that other than a little blackmail I hadn't yet done anything truly criminal, but I was in the process of planning to.

***

On my return to Boston I felt invigorated, and life started to have meaning once more. Along with alcohol I planned a number of other enterprises but for this I would need to recruit people I could trust to front my enterprises. I planned to operate faceless and nameless from the shadows.

Around that time I started to have the feeling I was being watched. It was most disquieting and on one occasion I thought that somebody was following me in the street but when I turned around there was nobody to see. On another occasion I thought there was somebody standing across the street in the shadows. I told myself I was being silly and that these feelings were a product of a guilty conscience. Then I started to worry that I had been associated with the death of George and the police were watching me, but this seemed very unlikely since Hans would certainly have known and would have warned me.

And then the feeling stopped and for a week I held my breath hoping it would not return until late one evening the doorbell rang. I frowned since I was not expecting callers, and shortly afterwards my butler entered the room where I was sitting.

"There is a gentleman to see you ma'am. He says it is important."

I sighed gently." At this time of night. Very well show him in."

Shortly he returned with my visitor and as I looked across the room at my tall male guest my mouth opened wide in astonishment and then overwhelming disbelief.

It was Edward. Older, worldly-wise, and weary looking but still my Edward. And he was very much alive.

***

To be continued...

Endnote

Black Tom island was a man-made island constructed from landfill and situated close to Liberty Island in New York City. On the 30th of July 1916 nine hundred tons of small arms and ammunition was stored there prior to export to the Allies and was sabotaged by German agents. One of the ensuing explosions was the largest man-made non-nuclear explosions on record and damaged the statue of liberty situated about 600 yards away. Four people were killed and several hundred were injured. Following the explosion the stairway in the arm leading to the torch was closed and has never been reopened.