A Life Unknown Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home," he said. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

"How are you? How was your trip? You must be tired?"

"I'm good. The trip went well. I'll tell you all about it. I can't complain. I wasn't traveling steerage and the weather in the Atlantic was good. I've eaten too much restaurant food and would like some simple home cooking and to sleep in a bed that isn't constantly moving about. Before that, I need a bath and after that, you can take me to bed."

***

It was three weeks since I had fucked Charlie and I was ridiculously horny, and if Lionel had been faithful to me he wouldn't have felt anything but his own hand for over a month. That afternoon we fell on each other. There is a time for slow languid lovemaking and there is a time for something else, and that was one of those moments.

Lionel was animalistic in his desire and need. No sooner had I entered our bed than he fell on me, turned me over, and rammed his erect penis deep inside of my already moist and ready sex. Then he fucked me silly. As I knelt on all fours he pounded at me. With his penis sliding in and out, his belly slapping against my bum cheeks, and my tits swinging from side to side I moaned and groaned then screamed with the indescribable pleasure of it. I orgasmed time and time again; waves of pleasure centred on my cunt. And still, he kept on fucking me until I could take no more and screamed for him to stop.

He stopped just long enough to flip me over on my back and I spread my legs wide, my slit wide open to his gaze. He lay between my legs supporting his weight with his hands and slowly eased himself into my gaping hole. I was sopping wet and there was no resistance as he entered and then lay balls deep inside of me. I reached down and around and held each of his well-muscled buttocks in my hands, and then he started to move again: long hard deep strokes. At first, he moved slowly but soon he was, once more, driving himself hard against me.

He looked down at me as he worked on me. I could see the need in his eyes, and this aroused me further. I came again long and hard and bucked and clawed at his bum cheeks with my long fingernails as my cunt and anal muscles tightened and relaxed and my thighs tightened around him, and I woke the devil with my cries of ecstasy. This drove him on, and soon his strokes shortened, I felt his penis start to pulse and grow inside of me, and as he groaned, I felt a sudden flood of warmth.

Afterward, I lay silent in his arms, and then I slept.

I woke a few hours later. Lionel was sleeping on his back. His prick was sleeping too...but not for long. I knelt astride his chest, presented my pussy to his gaze and tongue, and woke them both with my lips. My immediate need satisfied, I was slow and unhurried. I planned to make our pleasure last. I grasped his shaft in my fist and pulled the foreskin back to expose the penis head which I lubricated with my spit. Then slowly.....ever so slowly I started to wank him.

Meanwhile, Lionel had taken the hint. I felt his tongue between my cunt lips, then he started to lick me; long slow strokes. He found my clitoris and I felt it harden under his flickering tongue and as he sucked and licked me, I sucked and stroked him. I felt a finger stroke my anus and then it slowly squeezed inside of me and as he licked my clit he gently finger-fucked my arse. And I knew that later when I demanded that he bugger me, his dick would follow his finger.

Time stood still. For long minutes there was nothing but the pleasure of it all.

My thighs were firmly clamped around his head when my orgasm started to build. I was still hungry for more and ground my sex against his face then lifted it away again. I took my orgasm with my head against his thigh holding his penis in my fist, and as he licked and fingered me I cried out in pleasure.

Then he was ready. With his swollen head between my lips, his shaft held tight in my fist, I wanked him fast. My hand was a blur when he came, thrusting himself up into me, groaning long and loud, and filling my mouth with jizz.

***

When I woke in the morning, it was after nine o'clock and the sun was shining through the window. I turned over and saw that Lionel was already awake and lying on his side watching me.

"Good morning," I said. "Have you been awake long?"

"An hour or so. I've been watching you. I didn't want to wake you."

"Weren't you bored?"

"How could I ever be bored watching you? In any case, I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"It's not important."

He looked away.

"Come on, Lionel. Spit it out."

He paused and thought before he replied.

"OK. Please don't be angry but it's this.....How often do you like to have sex Victoria? It's just I don't know. We've never lived together after all. Most days? once a week? Certainly, no less frequently, I should have thought. You were away on your trip for over a month, and I can't imagine you going that long without the attention of a man.

I have a question for you. Did you have another man when you were away in England?"

***

To be continued...

Endnote

The Royal Military College was established in 1802 and was originally based at Great Marlow and High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire in England but moved to Sandhurst near Camberley in Surrey in 1812. Its purpose was the training of infantry and cavalry officers. Post Second World War In 1947 it merged with the Royal Military Academy, Woolwich to form the present-day Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

***

Brooklands was a two-and-three-quarter mile-long banked racing track and aerodrome built near Weybridge in Surrey, England, and was the first purpose-built banked motor racing track in the world. It was also one of Britain's first airfields and in time became the country's largest aircraft manufacturing base. The first race was held in June 1907 and the last in August 1939. Between these dates, a large number of motor racing world records were set.

The site is now part of the Brooklands Museum which houses automobile and aviation exhibits.

The Brooklands Double Twelve race was a twenty-four-hour endurance race run in two twelve-hour periods on successive days. This was because racing was banned between eight o'clock at night and eight in the morning so that residents of nearby Weybridge would not be kept awake by the engine noise. The race was run only three times; in 1929, 1930, and 1931.

On the evening of the 9th of June 1930 at around seven o'clock in the evening, at the end of the first day of the Double Twelve race, two Talbot racing cars collided. One of the cars was thrown into the crowd of spectators killing two people and injuring many others. The two drivers escaped unhurt but the mechanic in one of the cars was killed.

This was the worst accident in the tracks' history up until then and was a factor in the "Motorsport is Dangerous" disclaimer signs displayed at racetracks today.

I have used the prerogative of literary license to change the date of this accident by one day later in my story to fit in with the time constraints of my plot.

***

Sir Henry "Tim" Birkin was a fighter pilot during World War One who took up motor racing in the 1920s. He was a member of a group of drivers called the "Bentley Boys" who drove this make of car in races during the 1920s and 1930s, He drove a supercharged Bentley called a "Blower" and was privately funded by the eccentric heiress Dorothy Paget.

Between 1928 and 1932 he competed five times at the Le Mans twenty-four-hour race, winning twice and coming fifth once.

In 1931 he entered the Belgian and French Grand Prix races and finished fourth in both.

In 1932 he completed a lap of the Brooklands track at an average speed of 138 mph, a record at the time.

He died in 1933 having developed sepsis after burning his arm badly at the Tripoli Grand Prix. He dropped his lighter and when he picked it up from the ground, burnt his arm on the hot exhaust pipe.

He had a younger brother, Archie, who was killed in practice for the Isle of Man TT race in 1927. The corner of the road where he died at Rhencullen is still known as "Birkins Bend."

In 2012 Birkin's Bentley Blower, in which he set his 1932 speed record, sold at auction for a record 4.5 million Pounds (approximately 7 million US dollars).

***

In 1918 following the passage of The Representation of the People Act, men aged over 21 or who turned 21 years old during service connected with the First World War 1 and women older than 30 who resided in property with a rateable value of at least five pounds were given the right to vote. This gave 8.5 million women the right to vote. In 1928 the law was amended giving all women over 21 years of age this right. This was an additional 5 million women.

***

There is a false belief amongst many men that the average erect penis length is greater than six inches. In 2021 a study was published that examined ten studies where researchers had measured the length of erect penises and twenty-one studies where volunteers had measured their own penis length.

When researchers measured erect penis length in 1,629 men the average was 5.36 inches.

When 13,719 volunteers measured their own erect penis length the average was 5.11 inches.

It is probable that the average length of an erect penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches.

It is estimated less than one in a hundred has an erect penis of over seven inches long.

***

The National Gallery of British Art was opened in 1897 and was founded by the sugar magnate Sir Henry Tate. Although from the time of its opening, it was known as the Tate Gallery it officially took this name in 1932. In 2000 its collection of modern art was moved to the newly opened Tate Modern and it was renamed Tate Britain. It is situated in Millbank on the side of the River Thames and was built on the site of the old Millbank Prison. Henry Tate gave sixty-five paintings to the nation which are exhibited here. In 1910 a large number of works by JMW Turner, which had been bequeathed to the nation by the artist, were put on display here.

***

Dulwich Art Gallery is London's earliest art gallery and was opened in 1827. It houses a large collection of Dutch, Flemish, French. and Italian Old Masters. It houses Rembrandt's painting of Jacob de Gheyn III which has been nicknamed the Takeaway Rembrandt" because it has been stolen on four separate occasions before being recovered and is mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records.

***

Domestic abuse, both physical and psychological, has been a feature of most, if not all societies, since time immemorial, and in 1930 wife beating was not perceived as a crime, and by many, not even wrong! Indeed, for a long time, in Britain, a man's right to beat his wife was assumed under the law.

In 1782 the English Judge, Sir Francis Buller. made a ruling " A husband may thrash his wife with impunity provided he uses a stick no bigger than his thumb." This was accepted to be common law during the nineteenth century and is the basis for the idiom "rule of thumb."

In 1853 the Criminal Procedure Act limited, in law, the amount of punishment a man was entitled to use on his wife, and in 1861 the Offences Against The Person Act made causing bodily harm to your wife a crime punishable by imprisonment.

Conversely, in the same period, under the Law of Coverture, a husband was legally responsible for the actions of his wife and children and consequently was entitled to use corporal or verbal chastisement to control them.

In 1895 a curfew on wife beating was put in place in London, making it illegal to strike your wife between the hours of ten at night and seven in the morning. This was because the noise was keeping people's neighbours awake.

***

In 1930 it was extremely difficult for a woman to divorce her husband. The only grounds for divorce were adultery on the part of either partner in the marriage, but only the innocent party could sue for divorce and might refuse to do this on personal, moral, or religious grounds or out of vindictiveness. It was not until 1937, that desertion, cruelty, or incurable insanity became additional grounds.

***

The Hollywood Review was a musical comedy film released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer in 1929. It was shot in black and white with three technicolour sequences and was one of MGM's first sound movies. It was considered for best film at the 2nd Academy Awards. The film had no plot but consisted of a series of song and dance and comedy routines performed by many of MGM's most famous film stars including Joan Crawford, Buster Keaton, Stan Laurel, and Oliver Hardy.

***

Paul Nash (1889-1946) was an important English surrealistic war artist, book illustrator, and photographer. He painted landscapes evoking the horrors of war and served on the Western Front at Ypres in 1917 where became very angry at the futility of it all. His drawings and watercolours produced in November and early December 1917 reflect this anger.

"I am a messenger who will bring back word from the men who are fighting to those who want the war to go on for ever."

***

The Leicester Galleries was an important commercial London art gallery that was in business between 1902 and 1977 and originally had its premises in Leicester Square. It was well known for its exhibitions of English and French artists and several famous artists had their first solo exhibitions there. These included Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse. Paul Nash also exhibited there.

***

The Church of St Mary Magdalen in Ripley, Surrey dates to the twelfth century. In the seventeenth century, it stood on the main road running from London to Portsmouth and Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson is reputed to have stopped here on many occasions whilst travelling. One of his sea captains is buried in the church graveyard.

Eric Clapton was brought up in Ripley and married in this church in 2002. His son Conor is buried here.

***