Meeting an old student

Story Info
Another boring night for Linda ends up being much more.
5.2k words
4.62
16.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was exhausted after a long day at work. It was always on Friday when she had the most amount of lessons. It was a blessing and a curse because it allowed her to get all the administrative work done early in the week, but at the cost of being absolutely drained with back to back lessons on Friday. One thing was for sure she never had any issues falling to sleep on Fridays.

And now she was at the supermarket. She was too exhausted to cook so she'd buy some quick meal there and eat it at home with a glass of wine. 'A glass of wine' she thought to herself. 45 years old and I'm drinking wine all by myself.

"Miss Correll?"

Linda turned around and saw a face she hadn't seen in a long time. It was Michael, a student she'd had six years ago as a senior. He'd been a scrawny kid then, running in the track team, although he wasn't so skinny now. Instead of hitting the field it looked more like he was hitting the gym. He was also quite cute.

"God what am I thinking?" Linda pondered to herself. "This is my old student!"

Linda smiled at Michael.

"Hi Michael! It's been years! You haven't changed a bit."

Well that was a lie. He'd changed completely and for the better.

"You too Miss Linda. I was here visiting my parents for a bit before heading back to the city. I'm leaving tomorrow morning actually."

"Very nice. So were you happy to be staying in your old room?"

"Actually I'm staying in a hotel nearby. I love my parents, but never again."

Michael chuckled as he said this. He'd always been one of those kids who had a head on his shoulders so Linda wasn't surprised he'd want to be off on his own.

Michael walked up and took a look at the wine selection.

"Red wine Miss Linda? What's your favorite?" he asked as he picked up a random bottle.

"Oh I'm not picky. I'm open to anything really."

Am I really talking about alcohol with a former student was all Linda could think about then. Well it has been six years...

"Are you picking some up for you and your husband to enjoy this weekend?"

Oof! The burning bullet. Linda had been divorced for five years now. Typical story of women. Her husband had grown tired of her and had found himself a much younger woman. At 45 her options were very limited. Most men at this age either were looking for a side piece or were total creeps. She'd had one date three years ago which was a total disaster and hadn't had any luck since.

"Yeah that. He's been out of the picture for a while now."

Michael frowned.

"I'm sorry to hear that. One day he's gonna realize he made a mistake leaving you."

"Thanks."

His words were meant as encouragement, but they just felt like they were digging the knife in deeper.

"I've got an idea," said Michael. "How about I buy us a bottle, and we'll reminisce about all the good times back when you were my teacher?"

"I don't know..."

"Don't worry about it Linda. This'll be our little secret. I won't tell a soul." Michael took his fingers and zipped up his lips. Linda couldn't help, but laugh.

"That's Ms. Correll to you."

Linda said it sternly, but he'd won her over. He'd graduated years ago, and besides who would know? Michael had been an honest student she'd remembered so she could trust him.

She nodded her head and beckoned for him to go pay for the wine bottle.

---------

The hotel ended up being very close so Michael had walked over to the supermarket. Linda took him in her cat and they were there after only ten minutes. It was actually one of the nicer hotels in town. Not at all cheap. As they made their way there the two of them had some small talk.

"Where do you work these days Michael?"

"I'm an air traffic controller at the city airport."

Linda could imagine it now. Michael at the control tower giving out orders to the airplanes. It was a high stress job, and because of it, it paid handsomely.

The two of them left the car and headed into the hotel's reception area. She hadn't remembered the last time she'd seen such a beautiful hotel. All the workers there wore pristine business attire, and ivory furniture lay scattered around. Even just staying in the reception area alone would've been a luxury.

The receptionist greeted Michael and gave a nod towards Linda. She asked him if everything was fine and if he needed anything for the evening. He shook his head, thanked her for asking, and then began walking towards the elevator. Linda trailed behind, feeling like a daughter following her father around in a new place.

They entered the elevator and Michael clicked one of the highest floors in the hotel.

"From my room you can actually see the city. It looks so relaxing at night."

"I'd imagine."

The elevator rang and opened up to the floor. The hallway was deserted, but even here the carpet looked expensive. This carpet alone probably cost more than anything Linda owned in her apartment.

Michael led her down before stopping at the second to last floor at the end of the hall, took out his key card, and invited her in.

Linda's thoughts had been dead on. The room was huge with a king sized bed right in the middle. The two bedroom lights fully lit up the room with a calming light that was just right. It even had a full sized refrigerated and some stools with a high table like you'd see at some of the fancier bars in the city.

Michael looked at Linda's face and saw her reaction.

"Nice place isn't it?" he stated more than asked as he put his hand on her shoulder in a friendly manner.

Linda just nodded, and smiled. She'd never have been able to afford more than a night at a place like this.

"How about we open this up?" he asked as he shook the bag containing the wine battle.

"Gladly. I need a drink!"

Michael went to the kitchen cabinet and took out two wine glasses and a bottle opener. As he did this Linda took a seat at the stool. It was a tight fit, but Linda was too ashamed to say anything. She was getting older, and her ass wasn't getting any smaller these days either.

The wine bottle was quickly opened and Michael poured out two glasses for them. Once done he put up his glass.

"A toast?"

"What for Michael?"

"Hhmm. How about a toast to fate bringing us here together tonight."

"I can toast to that"

They clanked their glasses and drank. Linda had to stop herself a bit as she felt the wine go down her throat. Usually she'd down the whole glass quickly when at home, but seeing that that wasn't the case at the moment she stayed reserved.

Michael asked her how the high school had been since he'd graduated. With the help of the wine she told him everything. She told him how the students weren't as respectful as they used to be, how so many of them were convinced that they were gonna be Youtube stars, how a lot of the kids couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, and so much more.

Eventually Michael suggested they sit on the bed to be more comfortable. Linda didn't mind. The seat had been bearing down on her thighs for long enough.

Michael got up out of the seat and jumped onto the bed. Lying on it he patted the spot right next to him. Linda did exactly what was asked of her.

She laid down next to him and rested her head on her hand. She looked at Michael, and saw that he was glancing peaks at her breasts. Her bra was fine when standing upright, but laying on her side she could feel gravity doing their job, revealing under her shirt just how big they were.

"D cups?"

Linda was caught off guard?

"What?"

"Are they D cups?"

Had she been twenty years younger she would've flown into a rage at such a question, but she felt old and the wine made her warm. Linda laughed and plopped down on her back, laying her hands out wide to her sides. Her right arm laying inches away from Michael.

"Yes they are."

And without a second thought Linda grabbed her breasts and felt them up, moving them around in circles before letting them fall down again.

She looked at Michael. He was so young, but so cute! This was not how she expected to spend her Friday evening. Laying in a bed at a hotel with a former student. But that was all this was gonna be right? Just a nice little chat to remember the good times?

Almost like he could read her mind Michael took his hand and began to stroke her hair. Linda kept looking at him.

Without any hesitation he came close to Linda and kissed her. She closed her eyes as she could feel his tongue rushing into her mouth, their tongues dancing around each other. Instinctively she took her hands and wrapped them around Michael, who by now was on top of her, his weight pressing down on her.

Her mind was fighting a battle between going blank, and realizing what was happening. The pleasure of the kissing completely enveloping her except for brief instances where she realized she was kissing a former student 26 years younger than her.

His hands were wandering around now from her waist to her stomach. She could feel how strong they were as they felt up as much as they could of her. Slowly they began going up. Slowly towards those D cups.

He grabbed them softly, and tried to feel them up, but Linda's bra was in the way.

"It'll be easier with this gone," said Michael as he bra whipped her left breasts.

Linda sat upright and began to undo her bra. As she did so Michael began undressing as well. He took off his shirt, revealing his smooth belly and clear skin. Linda couldn't remember the last time she had been without any blemishes on her skin.

She undid her bra and began to take off her shirt. Both of her tits caught onto the shirt before sagging down. Linda remembered the days when they would've stood up at attention, but those days were long gone.

Michael though didn't seem to mind as he took up her right breast and took brought it up to his mouth, sucking on her tit like a baby thirsty for milk.

Linda could feel something she'd forgotten as her pussy began to swell up in anticipation of what was to come. Her mind couldn't quite grasp it, but her body knew she was gonna get railed on tonight.

As Michael continued his quest in vain for milk he used his free hand to begin taking off his pants. He was wearing black sport pants and they easily came off. He took off his pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

And that was when she saw it.

As Michael took off his underwear the last bit of fabric holding his penis back let go, whipping it up in all its glory.

It was like a slab of sausage you could buy at the deli, and two wide veins protruded out of it leading from the shank all the way up to the head. His balls likewise were huge and swollen ready to give it all to Linda.

"I need that in my mouth."

Michael stopped. His mouth was still at her tit, but she could see he was grinning. His mouth let go, a wet pop coming out as air came rushing back into his mouth. Her tit was fully erect at this point, but not as erect as Michael's penis.

"You like what you see Ms. Correll"?

"Call me Linda." It felt too weird now to be called Ms. Correll.

Michael stood up. Her view hadn't been that good prior, but as Michael stood up he brought his veiny cock to within inches of her face.

The scent was musky, but she loved it. What she loved most of all was that it was strong. Without even touching it she knew that it would not be possible to bend it at all.

Her mouth began to water and without a second thought she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

Michael wasted no time either as he took his left hand and grabbed Linda's hair roughly. He then slowly slid his penis over her tongue and into her mouth.

It took all of Linda's mouth to take him in. Not an inch was wasted.

He thrusted slowly at first to see how deep she could take it. She could feel the head tickle the back of her throat. Linda focused on not gagging as she could hear his soft moans of pleasure, and wanted to make her old student feel good.

"That's right Miss Correll. Be a good teacher and take it all in."

"Mmhhmm," was all Linda could say whenever he pulled out half of his cock. Linda could see that Michael liked talking dirty. She liked being dirty too.

She took her right hand and slowly felt his leg up until she took his balls in her hand. She knew those balls were swollen with his cum, and if she wasn't careful they'd be down her throat way too soon. Besides those delicious balls needed some attention too.

She plucked her licks off of his cock. Michael was about to look down to see why she had stopped when she suddenly felt Linda's tongues swirling around his balls. He closed his eyes again and gave a loud moan. He'd never had his balls licked before.

Linda wasn't done yet as she went lower on her knees, her pussy by now dripping juices onto the floor, and opened her mouth wide as her tongue took in both of his balls. His cock rested thick and strong next to her nose.

Again her mouth had little room, but she sucked on them softly. With a loud popping sound she took them out of her mouth and began licking them. She lick one ball all around, and then the other. She even licked in-between the two of them which made Michael wild.

All the while she could feel as his cock began throbbing. When he grabbed her hair to pull her back she knew what was coming and opened her mouth in preparation for it.

He put himself in her mouth again and then took her head with both his hands. His thrusting, soft the last time, became rhythmic and more intense. She could feel his cock thrusting deeper into her throat as Michael began to lose any sense of control. Michael's grasp became more firm, and Linda could feel a huge throb hit her top teeth.

The first load was huge, and Linda knew she'd choke with the second load. Not wasting a second she began to swallow. Load after thick load came out and she swallowed repeatedly, her throat feeling thick with all the cum slowly sliding down into her stomach.

Finally the throbs eased up and the loads became less. Using her hands she squeezed out the last bits of cum out of his cock's head.

Linda was out of breath and as she swallowed her last load she leaned back to grab some fresh air. She closed her eyes as her mouth gasped for air, the scent of cum strongly coming out of her mouth.

"What a load," Linda said in-between breathes. "That'll fill me up for the night."

"Uh Linda, I'm still..."

Linda opened her eyes. Inches from her face was Michael's cock, as hard as ever. It was like he had never cummed at all.

"Holy shit," Linda said as she grabbed his balls and started stroking them. "Youth really is wonderful."

"You've treated me real good," said Michael. "Now it's my turn to return the favor."

Michael bent down and kissed Linda. The rough facefucking he'd practically given her replaced by tender kisses. As he kissed her he placed one hand and then the other as he lifted her thighs up in the arm. Linda, not expecting this, fell on her back. She was slightly annoyed at this, and was about to look at Michael with a look of annoyance when suddenly she felt her clit enveloped around those lips she'd seconds before felt on hers. Those tender kisses on her mouth now were tender kisses on her pussy.

His transition was smooth as the tenderness didn't go away. He licked around the clit carefully, not missing an inch of skin around it. As he did this he put his one finger inside of her, and slowly pulled it back and forth.

Linda let out a moan of pleasure not too different from those of Michael a few minutes ago. She opened her legs as wide as she could, wanting Michael to lick as much of her pussy as possible.

Damn that tongue of his went to work. She could feel his tongue as he formed the letters L and then I around her clit. As corny as that seemed, and Michael was smiling as his tongue was swirling around, it actually worked. In between letter writing he'd nimble on her clit spreading it out as he did so.

"Let's see how you taste inside."

Linda could feel his two index fingers reach to both flaps of her pussy and softly pressed them away from each other, revealing the soft flesh underneath it. Linda looked up and saw Michael was smiling, before sticking out his tongue, and pushing it as far inside her as he could.

She'd had cock inside her, but never a tongue. She'd always been too embarrassed about it, and the ex never pushed the issue. With Michael though she let him do whatever he wanted. Compared to a hard cock inside her a tongue felt very slippery and bent to fit inside her better. It was a new feeling.

Getting eaten out felt nice though and she couldn't help, but grab onto Michael's short hair as his tongue kept busy inside of her. Everytime his tongue found a new crevice she'd grab his hair harder and push him more into her. She wanted him. She needed him.

Linda opened her eyes, and stared at the hotel room ceiling. To think she'd be having sex with a student! This felt so dirty to be having sex with someone so young, but she loved ever minute of it.

She pulled herself up onto her elbows and looked at Michael. Damm he had a nice tight ass. She couldn't wait to grip onto it as he pounded away at her. Jeez, what was she thinking!

Michael opened his eyes as he took a breather kissing her clit one last time before climbing up towards her and kissing her again. She could tell her mouth still reeked of his cum, but Michael didn't seem to care.

With his legs he began to spread her thighs wide. This was really gonna happen. He pressed himself down on her so she'd lie on her back. She could feel his cock pressed against her lower stomach. Slowly he moved down a little to align himself right to penetrate her. She could fill her pussy juices flowing now, ready for him.

Finally he found her vagina. Linda gasped as his cock began sliding into her. She opened her eyes briefly to look at Michael. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was slightly agape as the ectasy he felt being inside her filled him up.

"You're so warm," he said as he began to pound away at her.

He was a little rough, a sign of his age and experience, but Linda didn't mind. Having his huge cock in him was rewarding enough.

With her right hand she held onto his hips, pushing him more inside her with each thrust, with her left she held onto his back, her nails digging into him whenever his cock was fully inside her.

He grabbed her hair hard, and his thrusts grew more intense, more brutal. She could see his instincts had taken over, and he was going to cum soon. Michael hadn't bothered to wear a condom so Linda knew she'd have to take Plan B the next day, but for now she pushed that aside. She wanted to feel a cock again throbbing inside her as it filled her pussy up with cum.

Finally Michael let out a grunt and with a final thrust kept himself balls deep inside her. She could feel his balls releasing load after load into her. Michael tensed up briefly before finally relaxing, his balls free from their load.

He collapsed onto Linda, biting her ear as he rested on top of her. Linda couldn't help but give a wide smile as he did this.

Michael may have been satiated, but Linda still hoped for more. After a few seconds Michael pulled himself and laid at her side. He felt himself up as he laid there.

"Damn your pussy was wet," he said. "I'm dick is soaked."

Linda for her part began fingering herself. Michael was right, it was practically an ocean down there.

She could see Michael was still half hard. He could probably keep going, but he'd need some help. Draining your balls twice takes a lot out of even the youngest of men. Linda though had an idea.

"Turn over Michael. Keep your ass bent up for me."

Michael looked at her weirdly, but did as Linda asked of him. He definitely had no idea what was coming.

Linda went behind him and stared at his ass bent upwards. His strong thick legs formed up into a tight ass that was firm. She slapped it, and saw that it wasn't floppy at all. Just pure ass muscle around those hips.

12