All Comments on 'A Life Well-Loved'

by bhart1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Is this a real love story?

If it is then it is really beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

..for such a wonderful and heartfelt story. I fell in love.

avidreadravidreadralmost 8 years ago

This was such a beautiful story. It has me in tears. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So beautiful, so human

Thank You, Chik and Papa will always have a place in my heart. Their love and deep kindness touch me profoundly. Something about this story is so powerfully human, a love that eludes so many.

Courage and compassion swirled with passion and trust. Sadly, life claims some of us too soon, but it is the quality of our relationships and love, not mere time that defines us. It does' t get any better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Truly touched...:'(

As i started reading this story i felt the difference it had ...

It really made tears rool down my eyes..

I cant explain how truely adored each and every moment as i moved forward..!

Absolutely a winning piece of art..!

I m just utterly .....consumed withbthe intensity of love u showed.!!

Thanks really .!!

Shiv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Beautiful and sad... I was in tears at the end. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad, but fulfilled

I echo what others have said. You have a beautiful love story, but it is tinged with sadness. But the love is so deeply-seated and fulfilled, that you know Chik and Papa had a wonderful life, albeit short. Loved Papa's hairy body. Please write another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm astounded this is your first story. Perhaps it is just your first posted here. Such great characters and a heart touching story. Please, please, please write more.

canndcanndover 7 years ago

If this was your first story than bravo. This was sad of course but well done. Would you consider a second part where he meets someone to share his twilight years with? A story like this serves as a reminder of the importance of being grateful for each day given, the people in our our lives and to pay attn to our health. Great read even if it was a bit more depressing than i usually like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck you for writing this shit!

Damnit!!! I damn near cried!!! So hauntingly beautiful!!5 stars!! I look forward to more of your submissions!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True love

You know when you find the one you are met to be with, when you least expect it. I met mine in a night club. And he is my steadying rock to my raging waters. I'm sixty in a few months and he's only a few years older than me. What I'm saying is, enjoy the memorise and stop beating yourself up. If you are still thinking of him then he's not gone.

StevoNicksStevoNicksabout 7 years ago
Shocking twist

Why did you do this to me??? Good twist near the end.

bhart1bhart1about 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Shocking Twist

Yes, but sometimes life doles them out. I'm glad you found the story rewarding. Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Thoroughly impressed. Sad, but very impressed.

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favorite of yours

I ❤️ 💗 this story a lot. I think is so far your best story. I just read it for the 3rd time, now that I saw you posting a new story. I had to read it again. It makes me cry 😢.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 5 years ago
More then just sex

I've read this story and 're read it. I noticed this time it was more then sex, as some one who was lucky to be diagnosed with cancer just in time, long story. It rears its ugly head her slyly and it's not always testicular cancer neither. But the pair of you had a good and long life together, cherise the time you had with him. Much joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was beautiful and made me cry. Thank you.

bhart1bhart1about 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous (who posted 3/2/22): Thank you for the supportive comment and I'm glad you enjoyed this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous