A Lifetime of Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? Now, I'm not so sure. I mean, we've only known each other for about," I paused to look at my watch, "14 hours and I feel almost as close to you as I do to her."

"Wow," she said. "I guess that means you like me."

"Yeah, I guess it does," I laughed, in reply.

"In that case, take me back to Jen's house. I need to get my beauty sleep if I'm gonna be in shape to do anything tomorrow."

Without hesitating, I took a right-turn and got us back to Jen's apartment in less than 15 minutes. It was only then that we stopped to think about sleeping arrangement for the night.

"I'll tell you what. You take the bed upstairs and I'll stretch out on the couch," I offered.

"I have a better idea," she said as she took my hand and led me up the stairs. "That couch is no place to sleep and there's plenty of room in the bed..."

"Mmmmmm, I should warn you, I sleep in the nude."

"Good," she said, her face beaming. "I do too. So neither of us will feel uncomfortable."

"I..."

"Okay, I get it. I'll sleep under the sheet and you can sleep on top. That way we're safe," she laughed.

"Phew, as much as I wanna sleep next to her I'm not sure how she'd react to having me pressing up against her all night and worse yet... what if I'd get a hard-on?" I thought to myself.

"Okay, turn your back so I can get undressed," she said, nonchalantly.

I did what she asked and didn't say a thing until I heard the bed squeak as she slid under the covers.

"Your turn."

I turned and saw her sitting up in bed, the sheets pulled up over her chest. "Hey, can a guy have some privacy?" I asked, jokingly.

"I guess so," she pouted, "but it really isn't fair that you saw me in the shower and I don't get to see you."

"Maybe some other time," I replied without even thinking what I was saying.

"Really?" she teased back.

"We'll see."

"You mean, I'll see," she snickered as she turned on her side and pulled the covers over herself.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and slid under the covers, making sure to stay on top of the sheet.

"Good night, she sighed, sleepily.

"Good night," I replied as the drinks slowly overwhelmed me.

When I woke up, several hours later, she's was laying on her side snuggled up against me, the warmth of her body filtering through the sheet. Her head was on my shoulder and I could feel her breasts pressing against my side. Even more unsettling was her arm laying over my chest and her leg draped over mine, allowing the sheet to slide off and reveal her shapely ass.

"Ohmigod, I groaned to myself as I felt my cock hardening. "What the fuck am I gonna do now?" I pondered. "I can lay here and try to fall back asleep, or I can try to roll over and hope that helps, or I can slip out of bed and... and what? Go in the bathroom and jack off or maybe just go downstairs and sleep on the couch like I should have in the first place. But if I do that she's gonna think I didn't like sleeping next to her... which I definitely do." I argued. In the end, I chose to roll over and hope for the best. Instead, it got far worse because when I rolled over her, hand slid from my chest and landed in my lap.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she sighed in her sleep as her hand lightly slid across my cock. "You have a big one," she mumbled, followed immediately by the gentle sound of her breathing.

For the next several hours, I lay there almost afraid to move as images of her flowed through my head. It wasn't until just before dawn that her hand moved and I was able to fall into a deep sleep.

When I finally woke up, the sun was showing through the window and bathing the apartment with its late morning light. Instinctively, I knew that Naomi wasn't next to me, though I could tell she hadn't been gone long since her side of the bed was still warm.

I slipped into the clothes I'd worn the day before and headed downstairs to look for her. I found her sitting at the counter in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a white camisole that did little to hide her shapely breasts, a pair of jeans that looked as if they'd been painted on, and a pair of open-toed sandals.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"More like, good afternoon," she replied, hiding her face behind the coffee cup.

"Arrgghhh," I groaned as I looked at the clock. "Twelve-thirty already?"

"Yep. You were out like a light."

"Yeah, I was kinda restless in the beginning. You know... having someone in bed with me. Sorry."

"Actually, I think I'm the one that should be sorry. It seems that my hand slid into your lap over night and..." she stopped.

"It's okay. No harm, no foul."

She laughed, lightly. "You're just lucky we don't know each other better or I might have taken advantage of the situation."

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Yes, really," she replied, running the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"You can be such a tease," I blurted out.

"Who says I'm teasing," she purred as she stood up, and kissed me in the cheek.

"Arrgghhh," I groaned.

"So what you wanna do with our second day together?"

"Second day?" I asked myself. "Oh that's right. She's only doing this because Jen asked her to."

"I dunno. What do you think Jen would want us to do?" I asked, sarcastically.

A look of pain and then understanding came over her face before she answered. "Listen, Dan. Jen may have asked me to help but... well... sometime last night this became more than a favor to my sis. I actually like you and from what you said last night you like me so why don't we take it from there?"

"In that case, give me a sec to check on some things and then we can make some plans."

"Okay," she replied as she took her coffee and walked out onto the balcony.

Thirty minutes, and 4 calls later, I had all the information I needed.

"Naomi?" I called.

"Out here."

I found her sitting in a lounge on the balcony, her camisole and bra laying on the ground next to her, her breasts completely exposed to the sun.

"I... ahhhhhh... ummmmm."

"Come on. Spit it out. Stop being such an old fuddy-duddy. I'm sure you've seen a pair of tits before."

"I... ummmmm," I stuttered, unwilling to tell her that before seeing her in the shower the day before the only tits I'd seen had been those in men's magazines and porn films. "I called and double-checked on the reservations I'd made for the weekend. It seems that they held everything because I'd pre-paid so if we wanna..."

"Wanna what?"

"I have a room reserved at the Corbison Mansion. The reservation also includes an invitation to an exclusive costume ball, if you're interested."

"That sounds like fun. How far away is it?"

"About a 3-hour drive from here."

"We better get going then," she said as she got up from the lounge, grabbing her clothes, though she didn't put them on, and headed back into the apartment. Twenty-minutes later we were on the road. The freeway was almost empty for a Saturday afternoon and the weather was perfect so the trip flew by as we talked and listened to music together.

"WOW!!!" we said, in unison, when we got our first look at the mansion. It was built almost like an 18th century castle and was nestled into a deep valley well out of the range of normal traffic.

"This place is awesome," I sighed.

"You can say that again," she agreed.

We drove up to the front door and were met by a valet and a doorman who led us inside. There we quickly checked in while a bellman took our luggage to our room.

"Would you like a tour of the premises?" that man at the counter asked.

"If you don't mind."

"My pleasure," he replied.

For the next half-hour he led us through various rooms giving us a brief history of the building, the owners, and what to expect at the ball.

"I don't have a costume," Naomi said.

"That's quite alright, ma'am. We have a large selection of costumes available for those who might need them," he answered before completing our tour at the doorway to our room.

When I reached for my wallet to give him a tip he stopped me. "There's no need for that, sir. It's all included in the cost of your reservation. Dinner will be served at 7 o'clock followed immediately by the ball. Which means you have several hours to relax or enjoy yourselves." At which point he bowed and left us.

"Well," I said, imitating the guide, as I bowed and opened the door to our room, allowing Naomi to enter first.

"Holy..."

"What?" I asked, excitedly as I entered the room behind her.

The room was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Decorated in 18th century furnishings it could have been a duplicate for one of the finest European castles. The walls were covered with paintings of men hunting, and high-bred woman posing, while exquisite, erotic pieces of sculpture were placed throughout the room and several floor-to-ceiling windows allowed a view of the beautiful scenery. The largest piece of furniture was a 4-poster, king-sized bed with a deep-red velvet cover over the top. In addition, there were several chairs, couches, and tables scattered throughout. And hidden in a corner, behind room-screens was a porcelain tub big enough for two.

"This is unreal," I mumbled.

"It seems pretty real to me," she said as she ran her fingertips over the heavy bedspread. Then she stopped and smiled as she looked up, "But I don't think you'll find that in an old castle."

I walked over to her and followed her gaze. There, hidden by the velvet cover was mirror that allowed those in the bed to view themselves. "Kinky."

"I think it's kinda erotic," she purred.

"I thought I told you to be careful about being such a tease."

"And I told you I might not be teasing," she whispered, sensuously, as she ran her hand across the front on my pants.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to me, our lips pressing against each other, passionately.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck, moving in for a tender, slow, passionate kiss, her tongue touched my lips lightly, the taste of her was sweet and salty at the same time.

She pressed the softness of her body against mine, causing the bulge in my pants to lurch and tremble.

The very idea of possessing her was nearly more than I could handle. We began to sway back and forth, rubbing against each other, to a music that only we could hear, as our hands and mouths explored each other.

When we pulled apart we stood nose-to-nose, the feel of our flesh against each other adding to our building arousal. "We have all the time we want," she purred. "And we're going to use every second of it. We're going to make love, we're going to fuck, and we're going to mate like wild animals in the forest."

The confidence that oozed from her removed all the nervousness I'd felt before that moment, replacing it with desire for her.

With that she kissed me again, but harder and more passionately, her tongue slid between my lips and our tongues played tag with each other; first in my mouth and then in hers. Then she grabbed me by the collar and backed up toward the bed, not breaking our kiss until she sat on the mattress, my cock at eye level.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as she began unbuttoning my shirt, letting it slip off my shoulders and unto the floor. She began kissing my stomach, darting her tongue into my belly button as she unbuckled and unzipped my pants, pulling them down around my knees. "I'd say you have a pretty good sized cock," she purred as she massaged it through my boxer-briefs.

My cock hardened under her touch until it felt like a piece of iron straining to be free.

In one swift movement, she pulled my briefs down releasing my member, and she gasped as she saw the way it was bobbing in front of her watering mouth.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she gently wrapped her hand around the shaft and scooted forward, positioning herself on the bed. "I knew it," she whispered.

"Knew what?"

"Knew that I'd end up doing this," she said as she eased my cock head past her soft lips and into her mouth.

I'd never felt anything like it in my life. I felt the warmth of her tongue curling under the bottom, playing with the sensitive, nerve-filled, 'V' under the head. Then, she closed her eyes and began taking me deeper. Five inches, six inches, eight inches, her throat opening to take me in until her nose brushed against my pubic hair, a slight humming deep in her throat.

Instinctively, I wrapped my hands in her hair and arched my back. "Ohmigod!! I've never felt anything like this. I never imagined it would feel soooo good!"

She slowly slipped my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, her eyes watering a bit, her mascara running in tiny streaks, accentuating her eyes. "What can I say? Pleasing my lover has always come natural to me," she said, softly, as she ran her hand up and down the length of my shaft.

"You keep doing that and I'm not gonna guarantee you won't get a handful of something."

"Mmmmmmmm. I think I'd like that but not now... not today. Today I have other things in mind," she continued as she leaned forward once again, lightly kissing the tip of my cock.

"Hold on to that thought," I said as I gently pulled away and walked over to the phone. I called the front desk and asked, "Yes, can we have a wake-up call at... say... 6:15?"

She nodded and smiled, licking her lips, sensuously, as the desk clerk responded, "It will be my pleasure, sir," at which point I hung up. What he didn't hear was me murmur, "Actually, I think it will be my pleasure." The moment I turned back toward Naomi, I knew without a doubt that it was definitely going to be my pleasure.

Our eyes met and she reached around the front of her camisole. She grabbed the hem and with one graceful movement slipped it up and over her head, letting it fall to the pile of clothes on the floor. She was wearing a sheer, black demi-bra... but not for long. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she reached between the cups and unhooked the bra, letting it glide down her shoulders and onto the growing pile.

Though I'd seen her breasts while she was in the shower and for a brief moment while we were on the balcony this was the first time I'd actually got to examine them completely... they were perfect. They were large, but not too large that they sagged and they were tanned a tawny-brown without the slightest sign of a tan line. Her areolae were the size of a half-dollar and completely encircled by tiny bumps that seemed to be growing as I watched. And her nipples... ohmigod!! A person would have to be blind or dead not to get turned on by the way they stuck out like the eraser on a beginner's level pencil.

"You like?" she asked as she cupped them as if offering them to me.

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

"Then why are you way over there? Come here and play with them," she finished as she took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and gave them a twist.

I stood before her within seconds, a breast in each hand.

"Squeeze them. I like having my tits played with while I..." she didn't finish as she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock.

She turned it this way and that, examining every inch of it. Then, her hand slid up the shaft until she was cupping the head. She must have felt the pre-cum leaking from the tip into her palm because she gave me a sultry look, licking her lips, before sliding her hand down my throbbing member until she reached my balls.

"Arrrgghhhhh," I groaned without realizing I was doing it.

"So you do like," she crooned as her hand began the slow climb up my rigid shaft until she reached the head, before she started to slide back down again, this time adding a bit more pressure.

I groaned again and, instinctively, thrust my hips forward, forcing my cock into her hand.

She responded by increasing the speed of her hand movements and cupping my balls with her other hand, gently playing with the sack.

At the same time, my hands squeezed her tits, kneading them like fresh bread dough, as I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

A thin layer of sweat soon appeared on her face and I began to smell a faint musky aroma that excited me on a primal level.

"Ohhhhhhh, you're getting me so turned on!! My pussy is leaking like a fucking faucet."

"Better slow down. Getting close to cumming," I croaked.

"Maybe I want you to cum," she purred. "Maybe I wanna taste your cum in my mouth and feel it on my face and tits," she finished as she leaned forward and swallowed my cock in one continuous movement.

My head flew back and my mouth opened in a noiseless scream as I intertwined my fingers in her hair once again and began humping my hips back and forth, driving my cock into her mouth before dragging it back out over her tongue.

"Gack, gack, gack," the sound filling the room as she reached around behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks.

"Gonna cum, Naomi. Gonna cum, soon."

"Let it happen, lover. Let it cum. Let it cum. Let me taste it. Let me feel it," she whispered as she trapped the head of my cock between her lips and her hand became a blur running up and down my shaft.

"Arrgghh... arrgghhhhhh... arrgghhhhh... cummmMMIINNGGGGGG," I yelped.

Gob after gob of my cum spurted from my cock head as she kept pumping my cock. White strings of cum quickly fill her mouth until it leaked from the corners and dripped down onto her exposed tits.

At the same time, she inhaled deeply as her body began to shake and quiver. "Cumming too," she moaned.

The room around me seemed to evaporate and the only thing that held my attention was my cock continuously spurting over and over. I had never cum so much in my life and it felt as if her mouth was a vacuum drawing every drop from me. By the time I was done, I felt light-headed and was leaning on her as she gently licked my cum from the tip of my cock and scooped up the remainder with her fingers before sliding them into her mouth.

I thought about undressing her and repaying her efforts when the phone rang. We looked at the clock on the mantel, shocked.

"That time already?! I guess we'll have to wait for the rest until later," she whined.

"We can always go later... or skip the ball entirely."

"Oh no you don't. When I was snooping around I found the perfect costume and I want a chance to wear it."

"Okay, okay. I surrender," I said as I raised my hands.

"How about we use that tub and get cleaned up before we have to go downstairs for dinner?"

Since I was naked already, I nodded and headed toward the tub to fill it, leaving her to finish undressing.

"Hey, there aren't any towels over here," she called out.

"They're over here," I replied over the sound of the running water.

"Wanna throw me one?"

"Why," I was about to ask when I realized that I'd never seen her completely nude.

"I guess I could pretend to be modest, or I could say I wanna keep some things as a surprise, but," she whispered into my ear, suddenly pressing against my back, "the honest truth is it really doesn't matter, now does it?" she asked as she stepped past me and into the tub.

For the first time, I got to see every inch of her body up-close-and-personal. Her hair, glistened in the sunlight streaming in through the windows and her blue-green eyes twinkled, mischievously, as she brushed past me. Her breasts were full, without any sag as I'd already seen, but there was a small heart-shaped tattoo in her right breast just above the nipple. And her nipples, though softened, were still the size of an eraser. Her stomach was flat and toned and her hips were slender while her waist was well-rounded giving her an hourglass figure. Her legs were long and toned from hours of bicycle riding, she'd told me, and between them was her hidden womanly treasure which was just barely visible and crowned with a patch of jet-black hair sculpted into a 'V' that pointed down towards her clit.