A Lifetime of Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock began to harden again as the sight of her.

"That's one of the things I like about a younger lover, they're almost always ready for another round," she said. "But right now we need to get ready for the ball or this whole trip will be worthless."

"Ohh, I don't know about worthless," I said as I stepped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You feel good."

"Not as good as you," I said softly.

"In that case..." she handed me a sponge and a canister of liquid soap. "Do my back."

I took the sponge from her grasp and gently washed her back from shoulders to hips, feeling and exploring her body as I did.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed. "Now my legs."

I followed her instructions and washed her legs and heart-shaped ass gently massaging the resilient flesh.

"You're pretty good at this... but I think you missed some places," she purred.

My hands, instantly, encircled her again but this time one hand moved upwards and washed her tit while the other one dropped to the junction between her legs, gently massaging her outer lips while one finger tried to enter her.

She moaned as she pressed back against me. "Now, who's teasing?" she whispered, passionately.

"Like you keep saying 'What says I'm teasing'," I answered as my hard cock slipped between her soapy legs, nestling between her outer lips.

"Ohmigod," she sighed as she turned her head and pulled my lips down to meet hers, while her tongue slithered into my mouth. A pungent, salty taste filled my mouth and I instinctively pulled away.

"What... you don't like the taste of your own cum?"

Shocked at the realization of what she was saying, I stood there silently.

Just then the phone rang for the second time. I grabbed a towel and almost ran to get it. "Hello?"

"Yes sir. This is the front desk. The costumes that you and your lady ordered are here. Would you like to come down and get them or have someone bring them up?"

"Ummmm... can you have someone bring them up?"

"Of course, sir. They should be there in just a few moments."

"Thank you," I said as I hung up. "The costumes will be here in a few moments," I yelled."

"Good," Naomi responded. "I'm just drying off."

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK."

"Perfect timing," I muttered to myself as I answered the door.

When I answered it, the bellhop handed me two clothing bags and seemed to disappear.

Naomi came out from behind the screen, a towel wrapped around here.

"Here you go," I said as I handed her the larger of the two bags.

"Thanks, darling," she said as she kissed me on the cheek and went back behind the screen.

"Don't I get to see?"

"Not yet. I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay," I muttered, more than a little disappointed as I pulled out a burgundy gentleman's waist coat, and black face mask, along with a ruffled white shirt, black breeches, and white stocking. I found the final item in a separate space in the bag and slipped into the black boots, their silver buckles gleaming in the light. "The perfect gentleman," I thought to myself.

"Ready?" she called from the screen.

"Yep," I replied.

She came out from behind the screen and my mouth fell open at the sight before me.

She was wearing a tall, white, powdered wig adorned with small flowers and a tiara and a white lace face mask that contrasted perfectly with her tanned skin. She was also wearing a full, white hoop skirt and a white corset that was inlaid with pearls but the most intriguing part was that her breasts where completely bare, being held in place by their natural firmness and the half-cups built into the corset. The final piece of the costume was a pearl necklace that wrapped around her neck like a choker before plunging down between her breasts drawing even more attention to them.

"You're gorgeous," I croaked.

"You don't think it's too much?"

"I think," I stuttered, "What I think doesn't really matter. What matters is what you think."

"I think I'd be the perfect courtesan," she said in a low, sultry tone.

"Me too," I replied as I held out my arm for her to take.

The moment we entered the dining room, all conversation stopped. I felt drab and out of place in the costume I was wearing but it was obvious that she was the center of attention. Several of the younger men instantly tried to get her attention by approaching her and asking her to join them at their dinner table. She politely refused each one and took a seat next to me.

The dinner was delicious, made up of wild game and fresh vegetables from the mansion, and the conversation was enjoyable. It was followed immediately by the ball.

Once again, the men approached, each asking her for a dance. One group of young men in particular tried to get her attention and several made the mistake of thinking she was a 'paid' participant because she was there with me.

Yet, each time one of them drew near or 'accidentally' brushed up against her she'd take my arm as if to say, "I'm here with him!"

We stayed for several hours dancing, drinking champagne, and enjoying the ball before she gently tugged on my sleeve. I could tell that something was going on when I noticed how large her nipples had become and the mist-like layer of moisture that was covering her forehead.

"I think we better go back up to our room," she whispered.

"Why?"

"For one thing, that group of young men keep staring at me as if they were trying to get me out the rest of my costume..."

"Isn't that part of the reason you picked this one?"

"Yes and no."

"To be honest, I picked it so YOU'D stare at me just like you have all night," she paused. "And the second reason," she sighed as she moved closer and brushed her breasts against my sleeve, "Is that I'm so fucking horny that if we don't leave I'm gonna lean over one of these chairs, pull up my dress and let you fuck me, right here and right now!"

"I think we better leave, then," I replied as I led her towards the door. Several of the men winked at me as we passed while most of the younger group frowned because of their misfortune.

As soon as we entered our room, she spun around and almost glued her lips to mine, the taste of strawberries and champagne filling my mouth. Instantly, our tongues began a dance as old as time as our hands traveled over each other's bodies.

"Give me a moment," I wheezed after an especially passionate kiss. I headed to my luggage and pulled a gold-foil wrap from the side-sleeve. "I was hoping I'd need this."

She looked at me with lust-filled eyes. "Actually, there's no need for that. As I told you, I've led a rather 'wild' life but I've been very selective about who I have as a lover, besides which I get a check-up every several months to make sure I'm 'clean' and as for getting pregnant... I'm on the pill."

"In that case," I rasped as I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around facing away from me.

"Are you gonna make love to me?" she asked.

"Not this time," I snarled. "After all the teasing you've done to me I'm gonna fuck you and I mean fuck you hard."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she sighed. "Do it."

I, not-so-gently, pushed her to the bed and leaned her over the end, our reflections visible in the mirror above us. "You ready?" I asked as I pulled her skirt up, revealing a pair of sheer, white panties that matched her costume.

"Yessssss, ohhh god, yesssss."

I grabbed the panties and ripped them off in one hard tug. A small scream came from where her face was buried in the duvet.

She wiggled her ass, enticingly, as she mumbled, "Fuck me, lover. Fill my pussy with your cock. I've been waiting since yesterday and I want your... NOW!?

Instead, I kneel down behind her, licking and nibbling on the soft, firm curves of her ass. Then I spread her legs apart, slightly revealing her womanly treasure. The outer lips were red and swollen, while the inner lips were a deep shade of pink. A heady, musky fragrance wafted from her core, triggering my desires, as beads of her juice trailed from her opening and down her legs.

"Oh please. Please, lover. Don't tease me anymore. I can't take it," she pleaded.

I stood and leaned over her, unbuttoning each of the small pearl buttons that held her skirt in place before I pulled it down to pool around her ankles.

"Ohmigod!!! You've got me so fucking turned on!"

Hearing her plead, I rolled her over on her back, sliding her legs over my shoulders. Then I knelt down and stared at her treasure. It suddenly dawned on me that this was the first time I've ever been this close to real pussy. I looked up into her lust-filled eyes, as she looked back into mine. "Pleeaaassseee, baby. I can't bear it anymore," she sighed. "Eat me."

I let out a low, animalistic growl as I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her nether lips before pulling away.

"Shhhhhhh," she hissed as she took in a deep breath.

I leaned forward again, this time licking her inner thigh, teasing her, and taunting her with the possibility of what was to come. Over and over, I licked up her leg until I was just about to touch her pussy lips once again, and then I withdrew.

Her body squirmed under me as her desire grew. "Please... please... please," she panted.

Then, I let the tip of my tongue glide across the swollen, red tenderness of her outer lips, already dripping beads of juice like dew on a flower. She tasted like clover honey and I wanted more... a lot more. I curled my tongue and drove it into her, forcing it into her depths until my nose was rubbing against her pubic crinkly.

Her back arched as she ran her hands through my hair, pulling me forward, as she bucked her hips against my face as if she intended to fuck me, locked her legs behind my head, and drove her pussy against my waiting mouth.

"Aggh... aggh... aggh..." she grunted.

I felt her pussy muscles sucking and pulling me deeper, intent on swallowing me so I pulled it out and moved upwards, the tip finding her clit.

"Eeeiiieeeee," she cried as I swirled gently around and around before sucking the nerve-filled nubbin into my mouth.

Her back arched again, but this time she locked her legs behind my head as her head fell back and she looked at our image in the mirror. "So wicked. So fucking wicked."

Ever so carefully, I drove her towards her orgasm, marveling at how much a person can learn from sexual, self-help books and, of course, porn. I pushed her until I was sure there was no way she could avoid what was coming, then I slid two fingers into her, moving back and forth until I found her G-spot.

"Ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod... please... whatever you do don't stop! I'm gonna cum! You're making me... arrrgghhhhhhh," she cried as she thrashed around on the bed, widening her legs and rocking her hips as she clawed at my shoulders.

As if reading her mind, I increased the pace of my fingers, while continuing to suck on her clit.

Her arms fell open and she clutched at the bedding as her body rocketed off into orgasmic oblivion. At the same time, her floodgates opened and she filled my mouth with her sweet juice. Over and over, her body seemed to relax and then spiral off again as I continued to lick and tease her.

We were both breathing hard when I finally stopped. She looked down at me, slurring her words. "I've NEVER cum like that before. It felt like I was exploding only to pull myself back together and get blasted apart again."

"My pleasure," I whispered.

The look of lust that followed quickly communicated all that was needed. She opened her arms beckoning me upwards. "Fuck me, lover."

I was on my feet and between her legs in a second, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to the edge of the bed. I placed my rock-hard cock against her entrance and waited. I didn't enter at first, but ran my member along her slit, coating it with her cum. "You're one hot babe aren't ya?"

She leaned up onto her elbows so she could look down between us. "I've been called a lot of things; bitch, slut, whore, you name it, but after what you've done to me tonight I'm yours and only yours, if you want me, from now on."

With that, I leaned forward, placing my arms next to her to bear my weight as I flexed my hips. My cock missed its mark and I crashed against her clit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she cried out in pain and frustration.

I withdrew and whispered, "Help me."

She stared at me as if I'd spoken some foreign language.

"I've never... I mean..."

"You mean you're a virgin," she gasped in surprise. "After everything you've done to me?"

My face turned as deep shade of red from embarrassment. "Yeah, I was... oh, fuck it," I snarled as I began to pull away.

She quickly wrapped her legs around my back, locking me in place. "You should have told me."

"It's not something a guy usually tells a woman like you."

"Like me?" she asked as she slowly rubbed her slit against my cock.

"You know,... a mature, beautiful woman who can have the pick of anyone she wants as a lover," I answered, timidly.

"And what if I want you?"

My face beamed. "Then I'd be the luckiest guy in the world."

"Come here, lucky," she whispered gently as she unlocked her legs and hooked them over my forearms. "Give me your cock," she instructed as she lifted her hips until my cock head pressed against the opening to her pussy. Her hand wrapped around the base. "Now, push it in nice and slow. Ohhhhhhhh... just like that," she sighed as I slid the tip past her outer lips. "You feel so big. Your cock is stretching me... ohhhhh. Easy, lover, easy. Take it slow. Mmmmmmm. Deeper... deeper... yessssss. I can feel every inch of you as you slide into me! It feels sooo fucking good," she murmured as she shifted to adjust the angle I was entering her. "Now, push it all the way in. I wanna feel your cock against the back of my pussy."

I slowly pushed forward, driving inch by inch into her until I felt the head of my cock bottom out in her pussy.

"Push harder," she whined.

I drew back and plunged forward, feeling the wall of her womb give way under the pressure.

"Ohhhhhh... fuck... that hurts so good."

I withdrew until just the tip of my cock was still in her before I thrust it back inside of her warm, wet passage.

Within seconds, I was fucking the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. She groaned and grunted each time I bottomed out.

"So good... so good... so good," she muttered in tempo to my cock plunging into her.

After everything that had happened, it didn't take long to bring her orgasm rushing from the depths of her pussy. Instinctively, she began lifting her ass, pumping against my cock until our hips became a blur.

"Do it, lover... Push it in me... push your cock in me nice and deep. Shit... gonna cum again! Gonna make me cum again."

"Say the F word," I grunted as I thrust into her.

"Do you like me to say that? Does that turn you on when I say it?"

"Oh yeah."

"You mean you like me to say f - u - c - k?" she teased, spelling the word out.

"Uh huh."

She put her mouth by my ear and whispered. "Fuck me... honey... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck your dirty slut... fuck me... fuck my cunt," she crooned with each stroke as I drove into her.

"Gonna cum. Do want me to pull it out?"

"Noooooo... shoot in me... Cum for me... fill me. Nowwwwww... do it nowwwwwwww. You're making me cum again. Ohhhhh... I'm cummmmmmmmmming."

"Me too. I'm cumming in you. Arrrgghhhhhh," I wheezed as gob after god shot into her pussy.

She continued to raise her hips from the bed to crash against me, my balls slapping against her ass, filling her pussy with my warm, man-cream until we gradually slowed and rested in each other's arms.

"Not bad for a first time?" I said, questioning.

"That was definitely the best fuck I have ever had. In fact, I hate to have you take it out," she said, softly.

"I don't want to take it out either," I murmured. "Can we just lay here for awhile?"

She hugged me and grasped my cock with her pussy walls. "I think I'd like that too."

Later, we pulled from each other's grasp and finished undressing, throwing our costumes across the chairs before getting in bed. This time there was no sheet between us and we snuggled in each other's arms.

"Do you mind?" she whispered as she placed her hand in my lap.

"Not at all. In fact, I think I could get used to it.

"I hope so."