A Lift from a Neighbour

Story Info
Rain threatened and her neighbour offered a lift.
3k words
4.3
35.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

I'd just left work and was ready to head on home. First, though, I decided to look around the shops to see if there was anything I wanted. There was, a number of things actually, but each time I checked the price I decided I didn't want them that much. My husband would kill me if I wasted our hard earned cash on that sort of thing. I eventually gave up and left the shops.

It was darker than I expected once I left the shop. Too dark for this time of the day. Looking up I observed the dark, lowering, clouds, all fat and juicy with rain. Now it was just a reasonable walk from the shops to where I lived. A mile at the most. I could do that in no time. The problem was, would my no time be faster than the storm that was about to hit? I decided it probably wouldn't. I'd wait and take a nice dry bus.

I wandered over and stood at the bus stop. Sat, really, as they had a nice little shelter there. After sitting for a few moments I heard a voice calling, "Hey, Darcy."

Now my name was Darcy so either someone was calling me or there was someone else with the same name. Either way I was curious to find out which, so I looked around.

Parked next to the bus stop was a van with a boy's head hanging out the window on the passenger's side. He was looking right at me so presumably I was the Darcy he was referring to. He looked sort of familiar, but only sort of, and I couldn't place a name to him.

"Hop in," he yelled, jerking his thumb towards the rear door. "We'll run you home."

Oh, yeah. That's me. Green as grass, just all too ready to hop in a van with somebody I didn't know and go for a drive.

"You've got to be kidding," I said scornfully. "Who do you think I am?"

"Um, I think you're Darcy Johanson, who just moved in a couple of doors down from my house," he said, with a big smirk on his face. He opened the van's door and jumped out. Now that he was standing there he did look a lot more familiar.

"I'm Victor," he said. "I helped your husband carry some of your furniture inside, remember?"

He was right. He was Victor and I now remembered him helping Jack carry our stuff inside. Sooner him than me, I'd thought at the time, as some of that stuff was heavy.

"Oh, Victor. Yes, I remember you, now that you mention it."

"Then you know that I'm going almost to your front door," he pointed out. "Certainly closer than the bus stop. Hop in and you'll be home before the storm hits."

It was a fifteen minute wait for the bus and it was a fact that I and Jack did know him. He'd proved to be a polite and helpful young man, not the type to start hassling a girl. I decided to grab the ride.

"You have a point," I said. "I admit I'll be relieved to get home before the storm hits. I don't like thunderstorms and this looks to be shaping up to be one."

He opened the side door of the van and I hopped in. The bench seat was scrupulously clean, even though there was a pile of junk in the rear of the van. Boys are like that sometimes. Carry all sorts of junk in their vehicle but still manage to keep the front immaculate. Weird.

Victor closed my door, seemed to bounce into his own seat, and slammed his door. He jerked his thumb towards the driver.

"That's my brother, Damon. Don't worry about his looks. Even though he looks like a ratbag he's quite a good driver."

"How many times did you sit for your driver's licence?" Damon asked in a sardonic voice. "Ignore the fool. As he said, I'm Damon, his superior brother. You, I take it, are Darcy? At least, I think that's the name he was bellowing out the window. Pleased to meet you."

"Yes, I'm Darcy. Pleased to meet you. Thanks for the lift."

"No problem. We were going home anyway."

Damon pulled out into the traffic and the rain started. Not very heavy but a promise of what was to come. With the start of the rain the traffic seemed to increase dramatically. After a minute Victor spoke up.

"Fuck this. Take the back streets. Same distance and we're a lot less likely to be creamed by some idiot with bad brakes and bad driving habits."

To sort of emphasise his comment there was a minor fender bender right next to us. Damon said something rude and turned off the major road onto a minor one. I knew this one. It was almost a straight line to our place. Just swing around the park and we'd be there.

We had just reached the park when there was an almighty great flash followed immediately by a tremendous clap of thunder and the heavens descended. Visibility was reduced to roughly zero, lightning was flashing like crazy, and thunder was almost constant. It was a doozy of a storm.

Damon pulled over to the side of the road, bumping against the curb when he did so.

"I think I'll just park here for a short while," he said. "Driving in this weather is what you might call contraindicated."

"But we're nearly home," I said in a half wail.

"Yeah, I know," he agreed. "Do you want to try walking it? You could be home in a couple of minutes."

I looked out the window and shuddered at the thought of stepping out into that mess. I couldn't really fault Damon for stopping until it slackened off a bit.

"I think not," I said consideringly. "Maybe if I was a better swimmer, but as it is..."

"I'm bored," announced Victor after about thirty seconds.

"Geez, man, we've only just pulled over. You can't be bored already. Like I said to Darcy, if you want to try walking..." He waved his hand towards the door.

"I said bored, not stupid," replied Victor. "There are other ways in which I can alleviate my boredom."

"Really? Are you going to play I spy?"

"No. I am going to take steps to satisfy my curiosity."

With that Victor slipped between the two front seats and landed on the back seat next to me.

"When I first saw you I couldn't help but wonder if these were real," he told me, casually bouncing one of my breasts in his hand.

Perhaps I should point out at this stage that I was dressed for work and a hot day, which it had been earlier. Work meant a neat skirt and blouse. The hot day meant I didn't wear a jacket. Combined this meant that my breasts were cover by a flimsy bra and a light blouse (non see-through).

"Yes, they're real," I said quickly, hastily pushing his hand away, blushing slightly. Really, that was embarrassing.

"Well, I can tell that you're not wearing a padded bra but I had wondered about implants," Victor admitted.

"You're on a loser there, Vic," Damon put in. "I could tell by the way they bounced when she walked that they were all natural."

"And you're the expert are you?"

"Yes," came the reply, while at the same time I said, "He's right."

"Still, I need to be certain," Vic said, and with that he flicked open a strategic button and slipped his hand inside my blouse.

He'd picked the button to undo quite nicely as his hand was now positioned to not only slip inside my blouse but to slide inside my bra, cupping my actual breast. With that done he started squeezing it, tactilely examining it.

"Okay, I agree that this one is a hundred percent natural," he said. "Just a moment while I check the other one."

I was making my formal protests and trying to push his hand away, not too strenuously as I didn't want to risk tearing either my bra or blouse. Maybe I should have put a bit more effort into it as Vic calmly flicked open a few more buttons and captured my other breast, where he did a bit more squeezing and probing.

"If you don't mind," I said firmly, trying to regain control of the situation.

"I don't," he admitted. "Look, Damon, have you ever seen a better pair?"

The rotten sod pushed my bra up, popping it off my breasts and cupping them, displaying them for Damon to admire.

"I have to admit that you have an eye for a nice set," Damon agreed, "but do you think you should be doing that? Darcy does seem to be objecting."

"Of course she's objecting. It's de rigueur that she objects. She doesn't mean it though. You can tell she's enjoying it by the way her nipples are peaked. Look at them."

He was sort of right. I was protesting because I didn't want him fondling my breasts, but in a perverse way I was also enjoying the fact that he was ignoring my protests and exposing and fondling me.

"You might have a point," Damon said. "No he doesn't" I quickly interjected, being ignored as Damon continued. "Take her blouse and bra right off. We'll have a better view then."

"No, don't" I said quickly, trying to push Victor's hands away. Yes, that worked a treat, didn't it? He calmly finished undoing the buttons and took my blouse off, followed by my bra, leaving me sitting there wearing a hand bra and a blush. The trouble with struggling was the same as before -- a flimsy bra and blouse were far too susceptible to tearing and that I didn't want. Those things cost money.

Victor took hold of my wrists and moved them away from my breasts and I had to let him. I mean, he was a lot stronger than me and I didn't want bruised wrists.

"Have you ever heard that old saw 'a job well started is half done'?" asked Damon. "Seeing you're only half done don't you think you should finish as a matter of pride in your work?"

While I was wondering what the hell he meant Vic was busy agreeing. I abruptly found out what they meant when the button and zip to my skirt came loose, and Vic was pushing my skirt down. My protests started up again, louder than ever, and just as effective. Skirt and panties were just stripped off, leaving me sitting there starkers.

I wasn't sitting there for long. Vic just grabbed my shoulders, half turned me, and pushed me back so I was lying flat on my back, everything exposed. (Mainly because he pushed one leg off the seat so my legs were spread wide.) My blush was now fiercer than ever.

So was my excitement. I was naked and a couple of men were staring at me. I suspected that they'd probably also start touching me. I was nervously anticipating that but not over worried. Sure, they would be copping a feel but they wouldn't dare do any more than that. They weren't completely stupid.

I was quickly proved right about them copping a feel. Damon joined us in the back seat, holding my hands above my head with one hand while his other hand made free with my breasts, teasing them. Tantalising and arousing them. I gave up on the protests as they were just a waste of breath.

Victor, for his part, was kneeling on the floor down near my groin. His hands were much more intrusive than Damon's, fingering me quite freely. Initially he just stroked my pussy, rubbing my mons, playing with my pudenda, dragging his fingernails lightly along my lips, causing me to try to twist away. Then he went exploring.

A couple of fingers slipped inside me, sinking deep, testing my responses. He kept on feeling around inside me, laughing at my response when he touched too close to my clitoris, enjoying my reactions.

"She's ready," Vic told Damon after a while, rising up from where he'd been crouching.

"Ready for what?" I wondered, catching on when I saw him pushing his trousers down.

"Don't you dare," I yelled as he moved so that his erection was hovering just above my pussy. ('Yes. Do it', I was thinking most fervently because as Vic had noticed I was indeed ready.)

One hand on his cock and one on my pussy and Vic started manoeuvring to get inside me. I started twisting and turning, not wanting to make it too easy for him. I may have been all excited but I had my pride. If he wanted me he was going to have to work at it.

He proved to be quite efficient at what he was doing. I suspected that I wasn't the first reluctant partner that he'd had, as he had me very neatly pinned, with his cock making headway with an apparent minimum of effort. I, of course, squealed and protested, while enjoying my helplessness at this intimate invasion.

Vic started thrusting into me vigorously. I responded just as vigorously. (My reasoning was that I didn't have much choice. There were two of them and they were both bigger and stronger than me. Obviously I needed to do all that I could to keep them calm.)

I had to admit that Vic certainly knew what to do with his cock. He thumped into me hard and regularly, driving in deep each time. I was humping my hips, lifting to meet him, urging him to do more. (Not verbally. Just by my actions. I wasn't doing this voluntarily, after all.)

The playing around that Damon and Vic had been doing beforehand had got me all aroused and in a state where some randy sex was much appreciated. Damon was still playing around with my breasts, teasing and kissing them while Vic concentrated on the main action. With all this going on it wasn't too long before I could feel a climax coming on.

I don't know how Vic knew I was ready but apparently he guessed. He started humping harder than ever and I climaxed just as he blew his load, giving a small scream as my climax hit. (A scream of protest, naturally.)

Vic moved away and I started looking around for my clothes, feeling surprisingly relaxed for having gone through such an ordeal. I didn't think anything of the way Vic and Damon were moving around until I found Damon rolling me over onto my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I protested, only to receive a quick spank to my bottom.

"Come on. Lift it up," Damon demanded, his hands gripping my hips and helping me to lift. I was still going, "What? What? What?" when I found myself, head on my folded arms, knees under me, and my bottom lifted high.

"Just stay like that," Damon told me, and I could feel him scrambling onto the seat behind me.

Apparently Vic wasn't the only one after some naughty nooky.

"Don't you dare," I wailed, lifting my bottom just a little higher while easing me knees a bit further apart. "How can you do this to me?"

Quite efficiently, if Vic was an indicator. Hopefully Damon would be just as efficient. (Not that I wanted this, but if it had to happen I'd prefer it to be done by someone with at least some expertise. I mean, I was helpless and had no say in what was to take place, so it was only reasonable to want my assailant to be skilled in what he did.)

Maybe it was the different position, maybe not, but when Damon came driving into me I was prepared to swear that his cock was longer and fatter than Vic's. Also, he must have decided that Vic had warmed me up because he buried himself full length with that first thrust.

His hands snaked around me as he took hold of my breasts and then he started pounding away just as happy as could be. I was reacting to what he was doing, my bottom bouncing up and down, not wasting any breath in trying to protest. I needed all my breath to keep up with Damon.

For all that he was going at it hot and heavy I felt that he was still pacing himself, wanting this to last for a while. I wasn't going to complain. I could take a lot more of this. (Not that I was going to admit it.) A long drawn out session went out the window when Vic put in an idle observation.

"Ah, don't look out the window, Damon, but I think the rain is starting to ease off."

I was horrified. No rain meant people might be walking by. Cars might pass us. Anyone who passed might look in the window and see me, head down, bum up, cock going deep. And there was nothing I could do about it. I was the victim here. Damon was the one in control.

Fortunately Damon was up to the challenge. He increased his pace, his groin working hard at tenderising mine, slamming home hard and fast, with me squealing frantically as he went to town on my poor body.

It didn't take long after that for Damon to have his climax, the splash of his seed inside me being just what I needed to have my own climax, trying hard not to scream when it happened.

Damon pulled out and bounced back into the driver's seat.

"Yeah, it's slowed enough to let me drive now," he said, staring the engine. "Ah, Darcy, you might like to get dressed before we reach your place."

No kidding. Did he think I'd get out of the car naked and walk down the drive in the altogether? I hastily put on my bra and blouse, them my panties and skirt.

Another minute or so and Damon was pulling into his drive.

"I figured that you wouldn't mind getting rather wet before going inside," he told me. "Bedraggled clothes wet with rain will explain the way you look."

Such a thoughtful man. And no doubt the rain would wash away the smell of sex that currently hung over me. Not every man is that considerate.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers