All Comments on 'A Lift from a Neighbour'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

This is reluctance that is well done, even very well done. Kudos and 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this might be the dumbest character you've tried to foist on your readers yet, and that's really saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writer forgot the part where the police show up and arrest them for rape.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the stories you do from the female viewpoint best. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Although the main character is female, the author fails to write this from a woman's perspective.

-

I agree with the first Anonymous and will go further by saying the main character is easily one of the dumbest I've seen on this site.

-

"Now my name was Darcy so either someone was calling me or there was someone else with the same name. Either way I was curious to find out which, so I looked around." Why is this paragraph needed? Why is she such a moron? Someone called her name while she was sitting at a bus stop. It's that simple. The paragraph is so bad and makes the main character so stupid that I almost stopped reading right there. I couldn't get much further though before I began skimming and then skipped the ending altogether.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

But it wasn't rape, because she's just another cheating whore. Real rape doesn't arouse the person and no matter what you weak willed cowards say if you have any self control, scratch that all you snowflakes avoid taking responsibility for anything your self-entitled narcissistic assessment do! Whole generation of wimps and bull dykes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous