A Light in the Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
An intimate time with Jane Douglas.
4k words
4.6
3.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Three months had passed since my magical night with Jane Douglas. She had shone a light into my darkness and the effect had not waned, not even slightly. I missed her dearly and she conveyed to me that she enjoyed the night we had together when she had to leave the following morning.

I was unsure if I would see her again, but she provided me with her number. We also kept in discreet contact over that time. She told me her co-workers knew nothing of our night together and I didn't mind. The world seemed to fall out of focus as my attention was fixated upon Jane.

I dreamt about her on a number occasions, my dreams were hazy but she was there and lust surrounded us both. I would awake happy to have seen her in my dreams, but still longing for her to be beside me.

It was one such Saturday when I awoke after seeing Jane in my dreams once more. It was sunny outside and summer where I slept. I opened the window blinds and the light beamed inside my bedroom. I got up and stretched away my nights sleep. I was content and not in any rush that morning. I sauntered toward the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.

I was busy cooking when a text popped up on my phone. I picked up my phone and smiled when I saw that it was Jane. We texted back and forth a bit and she told me she wanted to see me again. I told her I had planned to travel to Sicily soon and Jane agreed to find me there.

A few days later I was in Sicily and taking in the sights. I arrived a few days before Jane and wanted everything to be ready. I planned a night at the Opera of which Jane highly approved. She also assured me she would bring with a suitably posh frock for our evening at the opera.

I in turn had my tuxedo ready to go and ensured I matched the formal requirements of the evening. Jane and I had gotten as intimate as two people could get but I still had butterflies. I was also excited however, this was still a little new to me. Having a relationship that went far beyond the physical was something to which I was not accustomed.

I had finished getting everything ready in the days leading up to Jane's arrival. Jane arrived the day before our planned night at the opera. It was late in the afternoon when her flight arrived. I waited at the airport's arrivals terminal for her to appear.

Through the crowd I saw her, she locked eyes with me and smiled. She headed toward me and we embraced, ecstatic to be in each other's arms again.

"Hey Jane, I missed you," I spoke.

"I missed you to Billy, Jane responded.

I then ushered her to my car and we walked arm in arm. We moved through the crowds and eventually we drove out of the airport. We talked a little bit about what we had done in the time since we last saw each other.

We arrived at the hotel and Jane announced she needed some rest. Once in the room Jane found the bed, her clothes found the floor, and she drifted into a soft slumber. I picked up her clothes, folded them and placed them in the cupboard.

I stepped outside onto the balcony and enjoyed some of the sun whilst Jane still slept. I was tantalised by sight of her as she slept it was so damn beautiful. She came to mean more to me than I could have ever imagined. I went from admiring her from thousands of miles away to sharing a bed with her.

So many thought I would never possibly have her, now they had nothing to say and were nowhere to be seen. It was funny but it didn't matter, as I wanted to work as hard as I possibly could to make her happy every single time we were together.

I wanted this to go further, more than anything else I had wanted in my entire life. It only depended on how she felt, and I had a feeling the odds were in my favour. I continued to contemplate and appreciate life at that moment. It was as though the bad was on pause for a little bit and I was happy and the truest sense of the word.

I headed back inside and saw Jane was still asleep and smiled. I decided to take a quick shower and the water felt good as all my worries just melted away. When I stepped out I grabbed one of the robes and put it on. I walked out of the bathroom to spot Jane standing on the balcony. She had draped the sheets from bed around her and was watching the day's last rays of sunshine.

I walked out onto the balcony and joined her. I gently placed an arm around her and said, "Glad you're here Jane."

"Me too," Jane responded as she rested her head against my shoulder.

We said nothing else as the sun slowly dipped below the horizon to end the day. We watched the sun go down. It was one of the most special moments of my life. Once the sun had disappeared completely we sat down, still outside on the balcony.

We talked, and talked some more. We caught up, and got to know one another a little better. I always had felt that through watching her, I had learnt quite a bit. However, getting know her in the most intimate of settings showed that I had merely touched the surface.

What I had learnt filled my very soul with unrestrained joy. Jane was as sweet, kind, funny, and amazing as I had thought but so much more. We connected in the usual ways such as our love of gaming and other forms of entertainment. However, our connection seemed to run far deeper as it went beyond the realm of explanation.

The night lights of Sicily were quite the sight to behold and admired them as we did the earlier sunset. Soon though, hunger had gripped us, and we went back inside and decided on some room service. Jane still had some lingering jet lag and my lack of sleep from the previous night had begun catching up to me.

The food arrived and we ate, still talking and catching up. We talked about what we had been up to during our time apart. Naturally what she had been doing was a lot more exciting in my opinion. However, she remained as interested in what I had to say like the last time we had met.

We smiled, we laughed, and we were falling more than a little bit in love. I couldn't believe it, but I saw it in her eyes. The way she looked at me, spoke to me, and her body language told me exactly how she felt.

After dinner we stepped out onto the balcony, Jane was still using the bed sheets as a sort of toga. She simply rocked that look, she made pretty much any outfit look amazing.

"Jane, I have to say, you are one of the most stylish women I have ever seen,"

"Well, you are not too shabby yourself Billy,"

"Thank you, Jane, you are an amazing woman,"

"You're a good man Billy, never forget that,"

She drew me in and we kissed, her lips tasted sweet, like honey and chocolate. I savoured that kiss, the softness of her lips and look she gave me as we stared into each other's eyes afterwards. We soon felt the weariness and decided to head in for the night. Jane undid the sheets from around her body and let them lay on the bed.

"Come on, let's get some sleep,"

I nodded my head in agreement and we both turned in for the night. We slept and let ourselves recharge. The next morning rolled around and I awoke feeling energised. I turned to see Jane laying next to me, also awake. We kissed once more and held each other a little bit longer.

"So, Jane I thought we'd get some breakfast up here and you decide what we could do before the opera tonight."

"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea,"

I picked up the phone and decided to order while Jane took a shower. I peaked outside the window onto the balcony and saw a glorious blue sky with sun shining bright like a jewel in the sky.

While I looked out upon the balcony Jane had finished her shower and had just slid up behind me.

"A beautiful day isn't it?" I asked Jane.

"Absolutely, it gives me an idea of what we could do, why don't you hit the shower and then I'll tell you all about it."

I naturally agreed, and Jane kissed me once more. I headed into the shower and let the hot water run all over me. It felt good, that day had started out perfectly and I had a feeling that it would only get better. After I finished and left the bathroom, I found that the breakfast had arrived.

I joined Jane who still was clad in only a bath robe, waiting for me. We sat down and enjoyed breakfast together. We laughed, we joked and had a good time.

"So, are you up for a little trip to a nude beach?"

"Well Jane, count me in for that," I responded.

"Thought you might like that Billy."

We then took the time to get ready after breakfast. Jane invited me to rub sun tan lotion on her body. I happily obliged and got to work. I took the time to enjoy the sensation of her skin and to rub it everywhere. I loved touching her and loved being touched by her. She returned the favour and proceeded to rub the sun tan lotion upon me as well whilst taking her time in certain areas. Soon we had completed our preparations and began to put on some clothes for the trip to the beach.

Jane put on a bright red floral dress. It tied up at the back behind around her neck and the back as bare while the front went all the way up to her collar. The bottom of the dress came down to the mid-point above her knee. A light brown wicker bag was in the corner and we used that to contain all the items we would need on our trip to the beach.

I simply slipped on a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of white board shorts. We were ready, and we headed down to the hotel lobby. I had a car sent over for our little journey to the beach a Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet. Jane, while not a car person, seemed to approve. The valet placed the items in the boot after he handed me the keys.

I opened the door for Jane and she stepped inside the car. After tipping the valet, we headed off to the beach. The roof was down, and the sun was shining bright. Jane had one of her many stylish pairs of sunglasses on and her hair was flowing in the breeze. The drive wasn't too long and eventually we arrived. We parked and proceeded to the sand once we got our things out of the car.

Jane had pulled out of the bag, a rather fabulous wide brimmed hat. Its colour appeared to match the sand underneath her feet. The weather was perfect and the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore made that scene a death bed memory.

We found a place and laid down, our clothes were off and inside the bag. Jane was clad only in her hat and sunglasses. Her body was amazing, and her skin seemed to glow in the sunshine. We proceeded to apply a bit more sun tan lotion on our nude bodies. We took our time like we did earlier that morning. The beach was still quiet, and we had it all to ourselves.

"A lovely choice of beach Jane?"

"Thank you, and the internet," Jane replied.

"Ah yes, an amazing thing, it helps us see more of the world."

"Well Billy, I think it can take credit for bringing us together."

"Also, Ubisoft."

"How so?"

"After receiving a free game from them, finishing it and then finding out about a short cut ending. I then searched for a video of it online and then I found your channel."

"Well even better, something we both enjoy brought us together."

"Could not have said it any better."

Jane drew me in for a slow kiss. I loved that sensation. We then laid back and enjoyed the sun as it travelled across the sky. That time was amazing, the woman of my dreams was laying next to me completely naked. No dream or my wildest imagination could have matched that moment we shared.

We engaged in some light fondling, nothing to cause a scene of course. A few people had arrived at the beach, but it didn't get too crowded. The time ticked by and we then headed back to the hotel. Once we returned, we burst into the room like some movie cliché, kissing and fondling one another.

Our clothes were almost immediately on the floor and we were on the bed. She took total command and I was at Jane's mercy as she rode me like a prize bull. Her hair cascaded down her back and she firmly placed her hands upon my chest and fucked me. Jane moaned in delight as her eyes gazed up at the ceiling. I placed my hands upon her skin as she continued to ride me. She still felt warm from our time in the sun.

The way she looked at me, she had me in a trance. Jane looked at me and smiled in a most mischievous way. She got up and gestured me to my feet. I stood up, then Jane put her arms around me and hopped up. I grabbed her and then slid my manhood inside her. We happened to be stood in front of a mirror and I couldn't help but look as Jane and I fucked.

After a while, I placed Jane on her feet and she headed towards the bed. She positioned herself on all fours and presented her sweet pussy to me. I moved in behind her and slowly slid my shaft back inside her now soaking wet pussy. After a slow start I increased my momentum to appease Jane's yearning for more.

I continued fucking and started to feel her imminent orgasm coming, I pulled out just in time to see her squirting, as her orgasm rushed through her body. Jane then gingerly stood up and grabbed me as she made her way to the bathroom. She then opened the taps on the shower and proceeded to step inside.

I stepped inside, and she wasted no time guiding my cock back inside her amazing vagina. Jane moaned a little louder and I fucked her a little faster, she was heading toward a second orgasm and I was soon to follow. I remained inside as she came and during her orgasm I let loose my cum. I could feel it shooting inside of her warm and moist pussy.

We caught our breath and slowly returned to earth from the other dimension where our fucking took us.

"Wow, that was incredible," I said to Jane.

"Yes, it was," Jane responded.

It felt good to bathe in the afterglow of our sexual encounter, whilst the water washed over us. Jane suggested we get ready for our night at the opera, to which I agreed. I stepped out and left the shower to Jane and wrapped a towel around my waist and decided to catch the last rays of the sun disappearing beyond the horizon for the day.

It was something else, my mind continued to race. I thought maybe I would become accustomed to spending time with Jane. My pounding heart and racing mind proved otherwise. My thoughts were interrupted when Jane popped out onto the balcony with a bath robe on and a beautiful smile on her face.

"Hey, you," I said to Jane as I drew her in for a kiss.

"Hey, yourself," Jane responded.

"Let me go take a shower then," I said to Jane.

"It's all yours," Jane responded as she ushered me inside.

I went in and cleaned myself off, once again I felt the weight of the world simply wash of my shoulders. Everything felt right with the world and I looked forward to our night at the opera.

A short while later I was done. I stepped out of the bathroom and entered the room. Jane was now dressed and putting on her ear rings. She wore sexy little black dress. It stopped just above the knee and was lined with patterns that shined. The dress left her back bare, but it had lines of fabric heading down the length of her back. Every alternating line of fabric shone like the patterns on the rest of the dress.

Jane finished putting on her ear rings and turned to face me. Her earrings were diamonds and they glinted in the light. The front of her dress had a neck line that plunged just a little bit. It showed of some cleavage but not too much.

"I take it you like it Billy?" Jane enquired.

"Oh, I definitely do Jane," I responded.

I then took my cue to get dressed. I slipped on a tuxedo and began to do up my bow tie. Jane then proceeded to provide some assistance. She did it up, far quicker than I could have looking in a mirror.

"Billy you do clean up rather nicely."

"Thank you Jane and you look absolutely incredible."

Jane thanked me, then kissed me. We were ready to go.

I opened hotel room door and we then headed down toward the lobby. I had arranged for the car to be waiting to take us to the Opera.

It was an all-black Rolls Royce Phantom. The chauffeur opened the door and Jane stepped inside, he then followed me to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. I then stepped inside. The interior of the car had plush black carpeting and cream coloured seats.

It was beyond comfortable and as the chauffeur began to drive it proved to be one of the smoothest things one could ever hope to experience. Jane seemed suitably impressed by our ride for the evening.

"I must say, I love the ride," Jane said to me.

"I hoped you would like it Jane," I responded.

"Well, I do like it. I wanted to say, this has been amazing. Not just today but all the time we have spent together. I don't think I have ever been with a man, who cares about the effort he puts in," Jane said to me.

"Thank you, Jane. That means so much coming from you. I love to do these things for you."

Jane simply smiled at me and drew me in for a kiss. It was slow, deep and very passionate. I laid back in my seat, my eyes still fixed on her. All I could say was "Wow."

We soon arrived at the Opera. The chauffeur opened the doors for us. I stepped out and walked around the car. I took Jane's hand as she stepped out the car. We then walked arm in arm inside the Opera house.

We walked in and found our seats and proceeded to get ourselves comfortable for the show. Soon the show had begun and considering I had never attended the opera prior to that night it was highly enjoyable. The look in Jane's eyes told me she liked it as well.

The show was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish and It finished quite spectacularly indeed. Once it had concluded we decided to head for dinner. Jane had read about a fantastic place nearby.

We soon arrived at the restaurant. It was rather classy and elegant. We sat and talked some more, we told stories that we hardly told anyone even the people we knew well.

As our dinner went on, we seemed to know exactly who each other was at that point.

We had fallen in love, neither of us said anything but we felt it. It seemed to be a tired movie cliché, but we felt it.

We still felt energised even with midnight approaching, so we felt like dancing. We found a nice place and enjoyed the music. It was quite the upmarket venue, so we blended right in with our attire.

The music started up tempo, we danced to the beat and enjoyed ourselves. Eventually the music slowed, and we came in close and held one another moving slowly to sound of the music. Nothing else mattered at that point, the world faded away and it was only us in that moment.

We quite literally danced the night away, as by the time we were headed back to the hotel. The sun was already rising on a new day, and a new level in our relationship. It seemed our time the night before was the thing to fully forge our relationship.

We entered the hotel lobby and decided to head down to the hotel restaurant and get some breakfast before we went to sleep. So, we sat down and enjoyed a meal, still dressed in our finery from the evening prior.

After breakfast we headed back to our room, we were stopped by an older lady who complimented us on our love for each other. She told us it was nice to see two people genuinely in love. We graciously accepted her compliments and thanked her for her kind words. She wished us well and we then returned to our hotel room.

Once there we undressed from our exotic eveningwear. We then let sleep grab hold of us both, it was one of the best sleeps I had for the longest time. It was several hours later that I awoke and found, still beside me, the naked form of Jane Douglas. A woman I came to know of through the world of games and came to intimately know through a visit to London.

I decided to let her sleep, it was a beautiful sight as she lay there. The afternoon sun shone through the ajar curtains and softly illuminated her body. It made me realise what that previous night with Jane meant to me. I had fallen madly in love with her. As I looked out the window, enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun, I realised she had shone a light onto the darkness that had gripped my soul for too long.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12