A Light in the Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on a nearby chair and noticed behind me Jane was waking up.

"Hey," I said to Jane.

"Hey yourself," Jane responded.

Jane came over and sat across from me. She looked amazing and seemed to have a knowing look on her face. I was going to ask her to marry me and it seemed like she knew precisely what I was about to ask her.

"I know what you want to ask me, I've known for some time now," Jane said to me as I now held out a small purple velvet box.

"My answer," Jane continued, "Is yes, of course I will marry you."

Jane came in close, kissed me and then we embraced. We took the time to inform our families. We both seem to get a wave of relief, from both our families, that we were getting married. It seemed that all it took was the right person for events to unfold as they had done. So, we began to plan our wedding day.

My darkness was now gone, Jane's light had illuminated every corner of my soul. I now had my own light, shining within me, all thanks to an amazing woman. My love, her love, our love was now stronger than ever.

12