A Light Touch

Story Info
Sue tries being a Dom for the first time.
4.7k words
4.49
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light touch from behind on my shoulder made me shout out loud, way past startled and in to the realms of abject terror.

With the recent lock down closing everything but the essentials one needs for life, I had become all but house bound over the last two months. Life had become so small. No socialising, no meals out, working from home so no going to the office. A trip to the shops was basically the only thing that stopped me from going insane.

The last week had been worse with Sue my house mate, she chose to break all the rules and stay with her mother for a few weeks. Her Mom was going through a depressive period following her divorce. So now I was even more bereft of company.

TV and books only went so far to occupy my down time when not working. I had never had a huge social circle and what I did have did not extend to calling someone up just to have a chat because I was what I call "boneley," bored and lonely.

Sue was great, we had known each other for years. A fortuitous moment the previous year had her leaving where she previously lived due to the landlord selling, just as I had lost my previous house mate. She was superb company, always had a smile, was cute as a button and did wonders for my self-esteem.

I'm a bit of a geek, well a major geek to be honest and I know it. Sue was always there with a nice comment if I had to suit up for something special, or when we would go out for a few drinks and guys would hit on her, she would tell them that I was her man.

With Sue being away, books having been read, my interest in TV having been exhausted and my latest work project having been completed, I was alone in the apartment. It got so bad that I had resorted to wandering around the place opening and closing cupboards and doors, basically seeing if by some miraculous hand of fate something had changed since I last looked.

In the absence of anything better to do with my life, I sat at my desk in the lounge and www'ed up some porn. I have quite the set up at home with two large screens on the wall above three on the desk, 9th gen Intel Core i9, 64 GB Ram, Radeon RX 5700, RAID disk storage and a 100Mbps fibre...

Yeah well, like I said, I'm a geek, but that's not why you are reading this so...

With my feet up on the desk my boxers on the floor and my right hand taking a firm grip on matters, I was indulging myself in various levels of depravity. I have quite varied tastes when it comes to fantasies and porn, which are basically the same thing in my book. I'll appreciate a good "story," followed by some erotic sensual love making, a threesome here, some lesbian sex there, a good hard fuck flick there and from time to time a bit of BDSM.

Being the geek that I am, you could not say that I have a way with the ladies. Far from it in fact. But I'm not a monk and just as a broken clock gets it right twice a day, I occasionally strike it right and manage to have an inevitably short relationship of some sort. Some of these dalliances have been pure vanilla, some have been a little bit more "out there" sexually. So, although I'm not any form of pornstar superstud, I've been around, learned what I like and have an open minded curious experimental streak.

I had been in the mood for something a little more, "out there" and so was watching a lady of simply statuesque, scantily leather clad proportions, indulging in what some would call the abuse of a bald-headed gentleman. The man was on his back on a bed, bound by the wrists to a headboard with his feet separated by a bar with ankle cuffs at each end. He was being whipped by Miss Leather Clad dom queen. Not to within an inch of his life you understand, I may have a few kinks but I'm not that far out there. A few red welts were starting to form on his chest belly and thighs though.

Eventually the lady decided to change things around, unbound the poor chap, had him crouch on all fours on the bed and made him handcuff his wrists together. Once more the whipping started but, if it is possible to envision it, there was a tenderness and subtlety to it now, mixed with a little bit of candlewax play, something I had only once been able to encourage a girl to try on me and thoroughly enjoyed. Between the movie I was watching and the slide show on another screen flicking through some of my more "out there" stills I was very occupied with what was going on.

The lady disappeared out of view for a moment while the poor guy, well lucky guy in my opinion, composed himself and took a breather for a minute or two. Upon returning she was sporting a really quite impressive strapon. I hadn't seen that coming so started watching a bit more intently.

There was once a lady that I associated with, I wouldn't say we were an item, I was more of an experiment for her, if not more of a willing victim. She had indulged in all manner of obscenities with me, I believe simply because she was angry at men, but in me she had someone that let her do her stuff and get it out of her system. Anyway, she had strapped me on a couple of occasions and I have to say I didn't mind at all. I won't say I was the biggest fan but it was something to add to the list of things I might try again should the opportunity present itself.

I was really quite wrapped up in the moment and totally unaware that I had not been alone for quite some time.

"ARRRRGHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" My feet flew off of the desk and I half fell on the floor stumbling until I stood up, mortified to see Sue standing there. While I have a few kinks and a little more than the common definition of an "open mind," I tend to cater to these character traits in privacy. Exhibitionism is not listed in my wants and desires.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY," cried Sue with her hands to her face, while I stood there with mine covering a rapidly deflating erection.

"How... (gulp) h. h... how long have you been here" stuttering and spluttering wishing for the ground to swallow me up as I went down to grab my shorts.

"M... Mom, Mom told me she was fine and that I should come back home and make sure you were ok, I got back about fifteen minutes ago and thought you were at the shops or something, I walked past the lounge door and saw you watching... I... I didn't know you liked stuff like that, she said gesturing towards the computer screens causing me to dive for the mouse and turn it all off.

"I don't really expect an audience or tell everyone what I get up to in privacy," I said a bit harshly.

"I... I'm really sorry, I'm not judging, It... it's... I don't think is bad or wrong, I'm just surprised"

"Fuck Sue, you scared the crap outta me," the porn now at least minimised on the screens. "Fuck... damn" I said walking away to my room feeling more than a little shameful as she apologised even more behind me.

I heard Sue pattering around the place, taking stuff to her room, putting stuff in the washing machine and so on while I sat on my bed feeling mortified.

I don't know, it must have been an hour or so later when Sue tapped on my door, waiting for me to say something or invite her in. "Do you want a glass?" she said, quite sweetly in fact, "Yeah please" I replied thinking she would go to the kitchen and pour us both something.

Instead she toed the door open and came in holding two glasses of wine. "Look, please don't think bad of me, or don't feel bad yourself, I'm not really sure what you are feeling but you look angry," she said.

"I'm not angry, just majorly embarrassed, I... we... I mean we have never discussed or talked about such things."

"Don't be embarrassed, it's just a bit of porn, don't you think I might watch it when the need arises or there's an itch that needs scratching? No, I don't mind it at all, the thing is that you were watching stuff that I watch, it's a little niche" she said with a lopsided grin.

"Well as long as you don't think I'm some kind of depraved jerk, that's ok I guess, but for the love of God don't creep up on me like that again."

I really didn't mean to I was just watching from the door and just came closer because I thought it was hot, I really don't even remember touching you, it just happened."

I stood up feeling a little weirded out by the whole thing and we went to the lounge where she had her regular sofa and I had my regular chair.

"Have you ever done anything like that?" Sue asked nodding towards the now blank computer screens.

"A couple of times I guess, through the years I've given most things a go if I get the chance, I just don't get the chance that often."

"I never have, I've always wanted to be the leather clad, whip wielding dom, making men succumb to my every wish and command, I'm just a bit shy and have never had the opportunity and have been too quiet to ask I guess."

This was probably the most frank and open discussion that Sue and I had ever had. We had discussed our various partners, or lamented the lack thereof on occasion, but never strayed in to the area of sex or what we get up to when the curtains are drawn. To be honest I thought Sue would look great as a leather clad whip wielding dom, albeit a very petite small framed one. So, I said as much.

"You be a fantastic dom, like a little leather clad Munchkin.",

"That's the thing though, that's what men think of me, This small, blond slightly ditzy, no danger tame chick. Sometimes though I want to be more, I want to be the one that makes the decisions, to be more loud, to be.. to be her," she said gesturing towards the screens with a slightly sad look on her face, "I just never get the chance, men just laugh at me if I try to be a little assertive"

"I wouldn't laugh at you, I'd like to see you be a bit more full of yourself and have an attitude that makes people back off, back down or just listen." Sue certainly wasn't the most assertive of women and more than a couple of her partners in the past had taken advantage of it. "Consistency is the answer, you just got to start and keep at it, don't let people tell you otherways, you can be anything you want."

"Well I'd need the uniform," She said cheering up, looking at the screens and smiling.

"And a few tools of the trade to get started," I encouraged half in support and half at the thought of the potential little leather clad munchkin sat facing me.

"That would cost a fortune, I'd have to start small" she said laughing.

"You are small, so it's the only way to start! Now Mistress Munchkin, must I get us both a refill?

And that was that, we sunk back in to our day to day lockdown lives, with me making a concerted effort to be a bit more discreet in my viewing habits and nothing more was said of it.

As with all things, lockdown finally came to an end, but little changed at home. My employer realising that we could all work from home and safe them money on office space, shut up shop, or rather a lot of the shop. The same was true of Sue and the two of us spent considerably more time together.

We were having a glass of wine together one Friday evening watching "History of the Cosmos," or some equally mundane geekfest, when Sue turned to me and asked,

"Will you come shopping with me tomorrow?"

"Of course, whereawe goin, whadda we buyin and how heavy will it be?

"I actually want to go to that shop on Clark Street"

"The big pharmacy?"

"No stupid... the S.. Se... the sex shop, Lover's Emporium."

This was a turn up for the books I thought, "And you want me to go with you?... Ok." With that Sue simply returned to watching TV as if her request was nothing more than asking for two sugars in her coffee.

It was noonish the next day when Sue asked if I was ready to go, ready willing and eager was my attitude but I just said "yeah sure."

I was not unfamiliar with the shop having been there a few times to purchase some of my more "niche" types of viewing pleasure, or to try out some stiffy pills. (Well you have to try them don't you!)

On this particular day the shop was empty, as I like it, with the exception of a rather attractive female shop assistant that did someone with my levels of shyness no good at all.

"So what are you interested in?" I asked Sue when we entered.

"Oh I don't know, let's just look around." And that is what we did, together at first looking at DVD's and then slowly drifting apart until we were at opposite ends of the store.

While taking a look at a selection of paddles, whips and things that go "SLAP" in the night, I saw Sue talking to the shop assistant over by the area where they kept the outfits and costumes. Discretion being the better part of valour, I steered clear of them both, mainly to give Sue some space, but also because I wasn't sure that I wouldn't make a fool of myself in front of the alarmingly cute shop assistant.

Sensing that a deal was done and seeing Sue walking towards me with quite a large bag I reached for a strapon harness and held it out to her. "Interested?" I asked.

"What's that?" To be honest it did look a little like something used by mountain climbers and high-level rope riggers. But for one glaring difference, the hole in the fabric in the front.

"It's a strapon harness, you use it with these," I said picking up a sizeable but by no means the largest silicone dildo from a shelf.

"Ooooh your bad," she said with what I can only describe as an evil smile," "how much?"

"Well they are separate, the harness is eighty Euro but the, aaaah inserts, are oh 75 to 200 Euro."

She grabbed the harness and the medium sized dildo I had shown her, went back to the sales desk, handed over some money, put the goods in her bag and said "let's go."

We got back home having discussed nothing in particular on the way back, almost as if both of us were uncertain as to how to discuss this particular shopping trip, that did not involve beans, bread milk and so on.

"Poor me a glass" Sue asked before disappearing up the passageway to her bedroom.

I poured us both a drop of merlot and turned the TV to a music station awaiting her return.

"O.M.G. you look INCREDIBLE!" I told her when she walked back in to the lounge. Black knee length boots with quite a heel, black fishnet stockings and a black bustierre / corset type of top with scarlet trimming that displayed spectacular cleavage. Her blonde hair put up in a pony tail and her creamy skin tone contrasting with the outfit was outrageously attractive. It was sufficient for me to feel the twitchings from down below as I swiftly firmed up.

"You really like it? I don't look silly?

"Fuck me no! You look amazing! Here's your glass.

Sue walked around the room, a little unsteady on such high heels but not too much so. Taking a sip, twirling in a circle showing me all angles, and bending down at one stage allowing me to look at an ass that I had never really appreciated before.

Sue let out a laugh and started to giggle, to which I looked puzzled until she pointed to the prominent boner struggling to breath in my jeans causing me to blush.

"Well that makes it official, I'm not just being nice to you, I can't control that" nodding towards my boner, "that's a reflex action caused by that!" I said waving at her outfit.

"Wow, I feel so good, let me get more." And off she went back to the bedroom.

After a few minutes of what sounded like her tripping or falling over, knocking stuff off of her dressing table and a few muffled mutterings of "oh fuck," she was back, this time sporting a sizeable dick and riding crop.

I was speechless, doing my best impression of the gold fish out of the fish tank, opening and closing my mouth, gulping and repeating, eventually managing a massive understatement of, "You are beautiful."

Sue blushed, did a curtsey, gestured towards my even harder boner and said, "Don't be choking that thing too much, you'll go blind," before she walked out of the door.

Sue returned five minutes later in her typical household uniform of pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt, appealing, but none the less a little disappointing after what I had just witnessed.

"You feel better now?" I asked giving her another refill of Merlot.

"Fantastic, it's like it makes you a different person, I love it, the feeling of the outfit, the feeling of power. You helped; I've never had any one look at me the way you did."

"What did I look at you like?"

"Like you would do anything for me, like you wanted me more than anything, like you were mine."

"Not a million miles from the truth" I said.

We spoke more about her new alter ego and I admitted she looked far less of the Munchkin Dom and far more of the amazing dom of my dreams, which got a blush and a smile. She opened up about some of her previous partner's sexual foibles, and I told her some of mine as we finished our second bottle of the day. I made us something to eat and we decided to watch a movie. Every so often I would look at this demure, petite, gorgeous creamy skinned blonde thinking, shy pretty chick or raging sex kitten? It had never occurred to me that she could be both.

The night wore on and the bottles stacked up until it was time for us to think about bed. Well for me bed and a prolonged wank! We cleared up and turned off the lights walking to our respective rooms. She stopped outside hers and said, "Thanks for everything, you're a star," before coming up to me and kissing me gently on my cheek. "Don't wank too much!" And with that, she was gone.

The idea of not having a good old tug of note was a non-starter. Although Sue had never really featured in my wank bank of mental imagery other than on the periphery, that night she was going to take the lead role centre stage.

With my eyes closed and a firm grip on my dick, I wanked off slowly wanting to enjoy as much of what I could imagine for as long as I could until I heard the door open. Although she had caught me before I had no intention of sue catching me in the act twice.

The lights went on and there was Sue, in the outfit she had bought from the shop, but with a strange almost dreamy look on her face. She came over to the bed and, taking two sets of handcuffs from her outfit first attached one of my wrists to the corner of the bed post, then leaning over from the other side, giving me my closest look yet at her cleavage, she clipped my other wrist somewhere near the middle of the head board.

Standing up her face changed to one of anger and grabbed the quilt pulling it off leaving me displayed and unable to hide either my nudity or raging hard on.

"YOU WERE WANKING WEREN'T YOU! Don't lie to me, WEREN'T YOU!

"y... ye... yes" I stuttered.

"YES WHAT?"

"errr, ahh yes ma'am"

"MADAM! YOU HEAR ME? You call me MADAM!"

"Yes Madam"

"Good, now what do we have here?" she said as she pointed the tip of her riding crop at my boner. "Have you been tugging that thing a little too much"

"n...n... No Madam"

"LIES" and with that she delivered a slight but stinging swipe with her riding crop against my dick. Damn it was sore, but a good kinda sore!

"Now tell me what you were wanking about. It was me wasn't it? Tell me everything, don't miss anything out, tell me what you were thinking of and how I am involved in your sordid little dreams." With a whoosh she brought the crop down towards my belly, stopping just short of striking me, causing me to flinch.

"It was you Madam, I was wanking about you, I've never seen your thighs before today and I wanted to touch them, caress them, kiss them. I've never seen so much of your tits"

WHOOOOOSH. The crop came down on my chest delivering a stinging blow. "Don't be crude!, If you lust after my breasts, I can forgive you but do not use course language such as tits, you disgusting individual."

"Sorry Madam, I have never seen so much of your breasts, but I wanted to see your nipples, to taste them, to touch them to worship them, I wanted to see their shape their colour and feel their texture."

12