A Light Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, is there anything else?"

"Your ass Madam"

WHOOOOOSH. Another stinging blow. "My ass? MY ASS! Are you being deliberately crude, my bottom is magnificent, that maybe what you are trying to tell me in your depraved little way and if that is what you mean, then say it but I will not tolerate coarseness!"

"Sorry Madam. Your bottom is beautiful, I have wanted to touch it and feel your skin in my hands, I want to bury my face in it and adore it."

"And my dick? It may not be a real one, but have you given it any thought?" Sue said as she grasped her strapon with her free hand, idly swaying it around.

"I love your dick Madam." I fell in to the trap.

WHOOOOOSH. "Are you really that dumb, can you not follow even the most basic instruction. Crudity is not something I appreciate from you. Now do you want it? What do you want me to do with it?"

Trying a different tack, I responded "I want whatever you choose Madam, I want to be yours, to do with what you will, for your pleasure, my satisfaction and desire do not come close to my need to please you."

"Good boy. You do have some potential and redeeming qualities, but I'm going to have to work on you to train you how to appreciate me properly."

Sue threw her crop on the bed and reached behind her, unzipping her corset which she slowly shook off her arms until it fell to the floor. I had known Sue had nice tits purely from the clothes she wore in the past. I had never seen them, in fact Sue had never been the type to wear anything over revealing, before that night. But standing in front of me now in her boots fishnets knickers and nothing else I saw her tits were phenomenal! Pert, firm, probably 34b, with only the slightest sag, probably not even enough to hold a pencil under them. They had glorious nipples, perfectly round, engorged, standing proudly out.

"You can look at these, but you may not touch them, not yet, not until you have pleased me. And I do not think you are going to please me enough to be honest. So you will have to be satisfied with what I allow for now."

With that, Sue turned and left my room, turning off the light, leaving the door open and me handcuffed to the bed. My mind was spinning. I had never been so aroused; my dick was almost painfully throbbing and the slight burn on my chest, from Sues crop, acted as a reminder of just how incredible the night had turned out.

After a short while I heard a buzzing sound coming from Sue's room. I could not see in to her room, but could see her light was on. The buzzing altered in pitch and clarity. It started to be accompanied by subtle moans. The moans and gasps increased until what could only be the sounds of an incredible orgasm filled the apartment. Pre-cum was leaking out of my dick at a rate that almost had me worried about dehydration. I squirmed around trying desperately to relieve the urge to touch myself, or be touched.

Sue reappeared, in silhouette, back lit by her bedroom light, standing there, legs slightly apart holding what looked like a sizeable torch in her hand. Slowly she approached me, fully naked, as I lay cuffed to the bed.

"Mada..."

"Shhhhhhhh" she almost sighed. And brought what was now obviously not a torch to my lips. The smell of what could only be Sue's juices wafted to my nose as she traced the outline of my lips with her vibrator. As I groaned in unrequited horniness, she slipped it between my lips, going a bit too far, causing me to gag slightly. As she moved it in and out of my mouth she quietly asked, "Do you like that, do you like the taste of me? Do you want to taste more?"

"Grmmph grraaglr" was about all I could manage in response.

Sue placed the vibrator on the bed and uncuffed one wrist, then the other, leaning across me her scent all around. My arms were almost numb from being retrained for so long causing me to groan as I brought them down and tried to touch her. "Shhhhhh, don't touch me" she said quietly.

With my arms free she positioned me in a crucifix and got on me with her knees on my shoulders slowly lowering herself until my mouth and nose were almost entirely covered. Her smell was incredible! As I tried to raise my arms from the elbow to touch her, she swatted my hands away, gently grinding herself in to my face as my tongue entered her, chasing her clit. As her rocking too and fro increased in speed and her moaning got louder, I was becoming short of breath. The slight panic of potential suffocation fought with my desire to taste her, all of her. Just before full panic set in I heard an almost animal like growl and felt her shake and quiver in orgasmic release.

She raised herself off of me and lay down beside, with her head on my shoulder one hand tracing around my chest.

"Wow, that was awesome, I never thought sex could be so much fun," she said quietly. "I've always liked it and it was satisfying but this was fun.

"Madam, you have made me a very happy man, I'll do anything for you?"

"Anything?"

"Anything... Anything you instruct."

"Hmmmm, let me think about what I might want." Her hand gently grasped my rigid dick, slowly rubbing it up and down. "Let's sort this out first though, you won't go blind if I do the stroking, you seem to like looking at me so I wouldn't want your eyesight suffering..."


12