All Comments on 'A Limo Ride to Remember'

by Tf8008

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 4 years ago
Great first effort

Please continue this they are a very hot couple. We should see what happens when they get back home.

5 Stars.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 4 years ago
Kind of a 2.5

It was OK, but the stock characters and clichés could have used some rest. Didn't warrant either a 2 or a 3 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Well written! Hope to read more from you!

demonbadgerdemonbadgerover 4 years ago
very nice

Please don't let it be the end.

Tf8008Tf8008over 4 years agoAuthor
Italics disappeared

I resubmitted this story with a change to a single misspelled word and suddenly everything that was italicized, such as the opening notes and the internal thoughts, became... well... non-italicized. I guess I'll just leave it alone now. Thanks everybody for your votes and comments. I hope to start writing another one soon. 😊

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, I was advised that you wrote some big boob stories. I wouldn't say this is one with alot of tit action, in fact, not much! All about the bj's, bummer. I being a big boobed chick loves to hear about tit worship-- sucking the nips enough that they swell, rubbing, squeezing, licking, kissing and even a titty vibrator is such a turn on!! I have super sensitive nips and once they are played with enough then my guy will be happy he indulged!

Tf8008Tf80082 months agoAuthor

I'm really happy that you took the time to comment on my very first story from 4 years ago :) Yes I am definitely much more into big tits, but Brittany is actually based off of a friend of a friend who inspired me to write something sexy about her. I got carried away in our online chats together and decided to just write a long story instead 😅 I'm glad you still read it though! I'm still proud of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTf8008@Tf8008
100 Followers
Long time reader, new member. Former author and writer of normally tasteful and family friendly works. Had a family and stopped writing, but thought this would be fun.