A Limo Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said FUCK ME!" she demanded again. Without any additional hesitation, I started pounding away. The rapid smacking against her ass was a delightful sound, but not nearly as amazing as the sounds Brittany was making. Her moans and her screams were like nothing I ever thought I would hear.

"Oh my fucking god yes! FUCK ME!" Brittany yelled. "Fuck my tiny pussy with your huge cock!" Dammit I loved hearing those words. I gripped her ass so hard, pounding her like an engine piston and never slowing down. She fucking deserves this after everything she's done for me tonight. She leaned forward and placed her shoulder on the floor and started fingering her clit as I continued to destroy her.

"Oh god Jordan don't stop!" she moaned. "OH fuck! Fuck yes! OOOHHHH GOOODDD. MMMM. YES! OH FUCK YES! MMMM OOOOOOHHHH! AHHHHHH!" Brittany's pussy clamped onto my cock as she screamed and moaned. The feeling of her extreme orgasm and subsequent pussy juice soaking my cock was so fucking heavenly. Soon, her pussy let go of my cock and I was able to start thrusting at a more comfortable, less sweaty pace.

Eventually, Brittany's arms and knees became sore from being on the floor too long. "Sit back on the chair," she demanded. I liked her being in control. I've always daydreamed about fucking her brains out and she's actually been telling me to do it and how to do it. I sat down on the chair, my happy cock still standing proud, waiting for her next move. Brittany turned around and sat down on me reverse cowgirl style. My favorite position, I thought, I'm probably gonna cum if she does this for long. With her hair in my face, I wrapped my arms around her and played with her nice soft tits again.

As she continued bouncing and moaning, I brought one arm down to play with her clit. I wondered if I could get her to cum again. Oh my god this feels so good... her medium paced sensual bouncing, her moaning, her tits, her hair... "Oh my god I'm gonna cum soon," I said.

"Mmm okay baby," Brittany replied. She got up from my cock and turned around, getting on her knees, ready to finish me off. I got on my knees on the chair to keep my cock perfectly at Brittany's face level. No sooner had I grabbed my cock and started stroking it than she gave my hand a slap. "No! Not you!" she commanded. I let go and allowed her to take control again. She clasped my shaft with both hands and began pumping it slowly and gently like before. As awesome as it was to see her do this again, there just wasn't enough stimulation, so the pre-orgasmic feeling was subsiding. "I'm not ready for you to cum just yet," Brittany said with her seductive overbite smile. "I want to enjoy this just a bit longer."

I didn't protest with her. As much as I would have loved to cum buckets onto her sexy face and body, I didn't want this to end either. This was the best night of my life... a daydream come true. The lights of the Las Vegas strip were approaching so we knew our "tour" was just about over. She let go of my cock with her hands and placed her mouth back over my head and started sucking away, occasionally bringing herself as far down on my shaft as she could. She gripped the base of my shaft with her right hand and stroked all the way up and down in perfect sync with her mouth. I could feel the cum starting to build up inside me again.

"Mmm Brittany, baby, I'm going to cum soon," I announced.

"Mmmmm," Brittany moaned, loudly popping my head out of her mouth, continuing to stroke it with her hand. "You wanna cum in my pretty little mouth?" Those words damn near finished me off right there. She said it so sweetly, gazing at me with those bright, stunning, sparkling Vietnamese eyes.

"Oh god, yes!" I replied. Brittany clasped both hands around my shaft and pumped away, then placed her mouth back on top of my head as it swelled up to the size of a golf ball, ready for its final release. Her beautiful soft lips enveloped my head and she sucked away while continuing to pump with her hands. The point of no return had almost arrived, and I clenched to hold it back as long as I could. I knew that once I released, it would be over, and I didn't want it to be over. Looking down at her like that was the greatest dream I ever had. Those soft red lips gently sucking my head, those soft gorgeous hands on my shaft, her flawless body, her perfect eyes...

I groaned. "Uuhhnn! Oh my god Brittany here it comes! Uuuuurrrrggggh!" I unclenched and released the pressure, erupting inside her warm, wet mouth. She moaned with a muffled gurgle and kept on pumping. Stream after stream I shot into her mouth, still closed and wrapped gently around my head. With each pleasure-filled pulse rocketing to her throat, Brittany closed her eyes in satisfaction and moaned as she continued to pump and suck every last drop of cum out of me. She let go and leaned back to watch my cock's final pulsating moments. She smiled, leaned forward and sucked a little bit more as the final drop emerged from the tip.

"Mmmm oh my god that was good," she said, wiping saliva off her chin. Not a single drop of cum got on her clear-skinned face; she took in every drop of my load. "Thank you for that," she added.

"No, thank YOU," I replied, watching my satisfied cock slowly soften and drift downwards. Brittany giggled. We began to pick up our clothes strewn about the limousine and put them back on. The lights of Vegas were now surrounding us as we completed our tour around the city. By the time we were fully dressed, the limo came to a stop in front of our hotel. A moment later, the side door opened and there was Steve, smiling cheerfully.

"And that's it for the tour," he said. "I hope you two had a wonderful ride and enjoyed the city." He stepped to the side to allow us out.

He didn't hear us? I thought. There's no way he didn't hear us... is there?

"Yes, it was amazing, Steve," Brittany said. "Thank you for keeping us safe." Then she gave a small frown. "But I'm sorry, I kinda broke a glass in there."

Steve, still smiling, said, "It's okay, it happens all the time." Then he turned to me and flashed me a quick wink. "You two enjoy the rest of your evening." He bowed and tipped his hat. I reached into my wallet and handed him a very well deserved $100 bill.

Brittany and I walked into the hotel lobby, with its signature Vegas style. We maneuvered around all the people and VLTs, ignoring the commotion of all the lights and sounds around us. When we got into the old, creaky, currently under renovation elevator and headed up to our floor, there was a strange, awkward silence as we didn't say a word the whole way up. We walked together down the long, brightly lit royal blue carpeted hallway and we soon got to her room.

"Thank you for a wonderful night," she said. She opened her arms and embraced me lovingly.

"You're welcome, Brittany," I said. "I will never forget this night. I'll see you at the airport tomorrow morning." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I turned to walk away. I took a couple steps, paused, and turned around to look at her again. "Hey... Brittany..." I stuttered, "was that just... a one time thing?"

Brittany smirked, then opened her hotel room door. With my favorite overbite smile, she said, "It doesn't have to be," then beckoned me with her finger as she walked into her room. Placing the Do Not Disturb sign on the outside handle, I followed her inside and locked the door behind us.

The End ...?

12