A Little Accident

Story Info
A slip left her in an awkward predicament.
2.7k words
4.41
86.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

It was a pleasant summer day and I'd gone to the beach with Cheryl so that we could work on our tans. We'd found a relatively secluded place on the far side of some boat-sheds and were just relaxing and taking it easy. Nobody was bothering us as there was no beach to speak of where we were. Basically a lot of brush and a few patches of sand, on one of which we'd settled.

We had some drinks and nibbles and sunscreen and just relaxed and let the sun soak in. After a couple of hours Cheryl decided to reapply her sunscreen and asked me to toss the tube to her, which I did.

She totally flubbed the catch. All she had to do was hold out her hands and the tube would have just dropped into them, but she grabbed and bounced the tube up into the air and onto her shoulder, with it finishing up landing on this ramp leading from the boat-shed to the water. I assumed that it was used for getting the boats in and out of the water.

Now all Cheryl had to do was hop up on the ramp and pick up the tube. There was one tiny problem with this. We were at the boat-shed end of the ramp, not the water end, which meant that there was a bit of a drop from the ramp to the ground. Some accident cautious soul had stuck up some railing on either side of the ramp to prevent unwanted accidents. They either had more money than sense or they'd used a five-fingered discount to get the railing as it looked to me to be an expensive bit of work. It wasn't just a bar with some support posts but quite an ornate piece of fencing, which meant the Cheryl was either going to have to walk down and around or jump over the railing. She chose option three.

She reached between the rails to grab the tube, saying a few rude things when she found it was still out of reach. I watched, amused, as she wriggled and squirmed, trying to get that extra couple of inches closer. She was reaching in, stretching hard, facing the railing so she could see what she was doing, when her head popped between the rails just as neat as you please, giving her the extra room. She gave a yip of triumph and grabbed the tube.

It turned out that she now had a real problem. When she pulled back her head refused to come. It was stuck firmly on the other side. I think the problem was mainly her ears. Pushing in they flattened against her head. Pulling back they spread out, catching on the bars, and holding her in place.

Once I stopped giggling I tried to help her. Nothing seemed to work. She was well and truly trapped.

"Um, Cheryl, I'm going to have to go and get help," I told her. "We need someone to get a jack or something to lever the bars apart. I'm pretty sure if we wedged a car jack between the bars and started opening it the bars would bend."

"For god's sake, don't get anyone. Grab the jack from my car and we can use that. It's not that hard to use one, after all. I don't really want anyone catching me like this."

"Ah, it might be a little late for that," I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember that little guy who Michael brought along to our eighteenth birthday do? The one who asked you out. I think you called him pudgy Paul."

Cheryl said a rude word and sounded as though she meant it.

"Him of all people. What use will a fat little butterball be? He probably doesn't even know how to use a jack."

I looked at the man who was approaching. I vaguely remembered being introduced at the birthday party but that was all I knew about him. I gave him quite a bit of attention at this point.

He was wearing shorts and that was it. Now if he was a butterball it certainly wasn't obvious from his physique. He was, to put it crudely, built like a brick shit-house. It looked to me that he was a walking slab of muscle. Even his muscles looked as though they had their own set of muscles. He looked as though he could just rip the bars apart and if they were reluctant, why, he'd just bite them in half.

"Um, I think you might have misjudged the lard to muscle ratio," I mumbled.

Paul came strolling up, his face totally bland. Lying swine. I was quite sure that inside he was rolling around laughing.

"Cheryl," he said, and then looked at me. "Simone, isn't it? I believe I met you at your joint eighteenth birthday party."

"Um, yes," was all I said.

"Doesn't it grate on you having your birthdays on the same day?" he asked, seeming genuinely interested.

"There's actually a couple of days difference," I told him. "Being friends and neighbours we find it convenient and less expensive to just hold a joint celebration as we tend to have the same set of friends."

"Do tell. Ah, just as a matter of curiosity why has Cheryl got her head on the other side of the railing?"

"It was an accident," I told him, while Cheryl silently stewed. "I was about to go and get a jack to try to force the bars apart."

"I'm sure there'll be no need for that," he told me. "If you'll excuse me I'll just test my theory over here."

With that he moved a couple of steps away, gripped a pair of bars, and pulled at them. It was a case of 'holy shit, would you look at that'! The way those bars buckled under his pull you'd think they were made of plastic. Apparently those muscles weren't just for show.

"Yeah, I thought that would happen," he said with some enthusiasm. "I suppose you'd like the ones holding you moved as well, Cheryl?"

"Yes, please," came her reply, and it sounded to me as she was gritting her teeth together as she said it.

He eased me to one side and then to my surprise he knelt down behind Cheryl. It was an even greater surprise when he lowered her bikini and started massaging her.

It was quite a surprise to Cheryl, too, judging by her outraged shriek.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at," she howled, and I have to admit that I was yelling the exact same sentence.

Paul laughed, glancing at me to give me a wink.

"The labourer is worthy of his hire," he said. "I'm just collecting my payment in advance."

I was about to move over and try to forcibly push him away but the look he gave me changed my mind. I'd let Cheryl handle it.

She read him the riot act. If I'd been on the receiving end of a tirade like that I'd have backed off real fast. Paul just laughed and kept playing with her pussy. He stroked and touched her up for several minutes while she snapped and snarled and described his character in depth, and very murky depths they were. I could almost see Cheryl breathe a sigh of relief when he removed his hands.

A moment or two later I was starting to sweat and had a word of warning for Cheryl.

"Um, Cheryl, I think it's only fair to warn you that Paul is only small height-wise. Maybe it's that short stature that makes other things look longer and fatter."

(Maybe, but I wasn't going to place any bets on it.)

"What the hell are you talking about?" Cheryl demanded and then gave a startled squawk.

Okay, saying a startled squawk is maybe playing down her reaction a little. Horrified scream might be closer to the truth. Paul had casually parted her lips and was busy inserting the business end of a big fat erection into her.

I was a little surprised to find that Cheryl just stayed still, letting his cock slide deep into her. Sure, she was protesting most volubly, but she wasn't wriggling about, trying to stop him from driving home. Then it registered that his hands were placed firmly on her hips. Very firmly, as Paul was holding her in place with no problem whatsoever. Those muscles were definitely not just for show.

"The hell with it," I snapped. "I'm going to go and get some help."

"No," wailed Cheryl. "Don't you dare."

"Why not?"

"I am not having a bunch of people find me trapped like this while this oaf make merry with my body. Just shut up and sit down. With you there he at least won't get violent."

Paul promptly dropped a spank on Cheryl's bottom.

"I never get violent," he told her. "Shame on you for thinking I would."

Really? What did he call fucking Cheryl very much against her will?

Anyway, I sat down. Once he was fully inside Cheryl Paul had paused while he undid her bikini top. His hands moved from her hips to her breasts and then I was treated to a display of him fucking her in earnest. Seeing a live action scene of a man's cock sliding in and out of a girl was not something that I ever imagined I'd see, unless possibly I was the girl. Seeing I wasn't the girl I found the whole thing rather erotic and I was feeling flushed and heated.

The funniest thing about it was Cheryl's reaction. She started off all protesting and abusive. Through it all Paul kept up a steady thrusting, sinking all the way in, pulling almost fully out, only to turn and drive home again. He wasn't rushing the action, having found a nice steady pace that he seemed to like. (I noticed that for all her abuse she was moving with him. Probably her subconscious at work as I'm sure she'd deny it vehemently.)

As he progressed Cheryl's complaints and abuse slowly died away, until she was only making little gasping sounds as he continued. That seemed to be the point where he picked up the pace a little. Now with the faster pace Cheryl's little gasping sounds were coming faster as well, and started to sound a lot more eager. It reached a point where Cheryl seemed to be reaching a point where she'd be cheering him on and exhorting him to put more effort into it.

Fortunately for her she didn't have to do that. (She'd have been so embarrassed if she had.) Paul picked up the pace once more, really banging into her, and it didn't take much of that before Cheryl climaxed rather noisily.

I noticed that as soon as Cheryl climaxed Paul grabbed the bars trapping her and pulled hard on them, once more demonstrating the bars were no match for his muscle.

As she came down from her high Cheryl turned to look at Paul so she could give him the evil eye. Her attempt was rather spoiled by her surprise realisation that she was now free of the bars. This surprise didn't stop her from wanting to have a word with the man.

"If you even breathe a word of this to anyone," she started, and the tone of her voice suggested a horrendous threat was about to be handed out, but Paul lifted his hand.

"Hey, it's not me you have to worry about talking," he protested. "It's Simone. She's the one who just sat there and witnessed everything."

"I wouldn't," I protested, while Simone snapped, "She wouldn't," at the same time.

"Well, it's nice that you can trust each other but I'd prefer to give her a reason to keep her mouth shut," Paul said, a big smile all over his face.

I was wondering what the hell he meant when his hand closed around my wrist. He yanked me over against him and had me flat on my back on the sand in no time flat. My bikini bottom then descended, down and off and tossed to the side. I found myself looking down at my naked pussy with that humongous cock of his still standing tall and fat and rigid.

That's when my memory kicked into gear. When a man blows his load he tends to jerk about a bit. Paul hadn't done that while Cheryl was climaxing. He'd just held still, firmly inside her, while he stretched the bars. He hadn't actually reached a climax. I was now officially horrified.

Now it was my turn to yell, "What the fuck do you think you're doing".

"Watch and see," was his calm reply as he lifted my feet high, pushing them apart at the same time. He used his shoulders to hold my legs high in the air while a hand lowered to rub my vulva.

"I thought you were getting all excited, you were watching so hard. Glad to see I wasn't mistaken."

I promptly denied any such thing, not that it helped at all. His cock was already pressing against my slit, knowing just the point to press against to push past my lips and into me, my lips closing around him in a loving caress. Once again I was seeing a live action scene of a man sticking his cock in, but this time it was me that was the target.

The way he had me pinned I was unable to struggle and he just pushed firmly into me, thrusting home in what was really one long push. That accomplished he pushed my top up and over my breasts, his hands replacing the cups, and he started massaging them at the same time as he started riding me.

I was demanding that he get off, knowing it was a useless request, and then Cheryl was poking me in the side.

"What?" I snapped.

"Do you want me to go and get some help?" she asked sweetly, and I just glared at her. I wanted witnesses to this no more than she did and she knew it.

Speaking to Cheryl had resulted in me shutting up. Paul was in full control and there was nothing I could do but go along with it. I was further irritated to see that I was pushing to meet him when he drove into me. I hadn't intended to but it was happening all the same.

He kept thrusting into me and all I could do was think of his cock and what it was doing to me. My insides were turning to mush, and a rather hot mush at that. The heat was slowly spreading out, seeking that pool of heat deep inside me. I was vaguely aware of his hands playing with my breasts, with strange sensations flowing from them deep into that heated pool. I say vaguely aware because I knew he was playing with my breasts, but that knowledge, that awareness of them, was diluted by the presence of this cock, plunging into me time after time.

It seemed to me that he was coming in faster, harder, driving me insane, not knowing how to handle this. His speed increased yet again, and then I was biting my hand while I climaxed, and climaxed big.

A small part of me gave me a smug pat on the back. While I was climaxing Paul was jerking in a spasmodic manner and I knew, I just knew, that he was also climaxing. I'd known he hadn't gone off while with Cheryl.

Paul pulled loose and then dragged me up onto my feet. He kissed me quite hard and then turned to Cheryl and kissed her. (A Cheryl who was still naked, I noticed. Tart.) Then he hauled up his shorts and departed, whistling.

"What do we do now?" I asked Cheryl.

She looked at and shrugged.

"Not much we can do, is there? We might as well continue working on our tans."

So that's what we did.

A couple of hours later we decided to pack it in and go home. We were both feeling a little unsettled which I suppose was fair enough. We were gathering our things together when I happened to look up and sighed.

"Um, Cheryl, Paul is heading this way. What do we do?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers