A Little Ape-ish

Story Info
A woman transforms into an ape-hybrid...
11.3k words
3.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Dr Michelle Sanderson was a hard worker, often kept herself to herself, though only because she was so busy with her work. She always had a smile on her face, her cheeks a little fuller and brighter than they had been when she'd been younger, a relaxed look about her shoulders even on the longest of nights working in the lab. Michelle just found it hard to be stressed about things when, well, she was in the best job possible.

Research. Study. Experiments. Testing. Trials. Oh, how she adored it! She'd worked hard in school and gotten lucky when a job had come up at one of the local research labs, developing sports drinks at that time, which had gotten her started in her career. Michelle was by no means a stranger to how luck played into things and was grateful indeed for the cards she had been handed, determined to make the best of them.

And that was just why she took in every moment, from slipping into her lab coat (she often wore a scoop neck blouse-type shirt underneath, without buttons, for comfort when it grew too warm for the protective coat) in the morning to the quiet precision of checking through samples on slides. She wanted to remember it all, the soft peace that enveloped her, how it felt simply natural to be there, in the environment that meant the most to her.

It had always been important to her, the soft whirring and clicking of automated machines in there, even the hum of the printer churning out something of her colleague's. She was not alone in there, with a couple of other scientists working with her, though they were new to her lab, even if they were just as experienced as her.

Her curly, blonde hair, of course, was tied back -- but for the work that they were doing that day, it did not need to be covered, which she appreciated. It was getting warmer as they moved into the summer months and, honestly, she didn't like to be all that covered up, most of the time. It felt kind of restrictive, in a way that often had her twisting and tugging at her clothes during the day, trying to get comfortable, if she felt like she was wearing "too much" safety gear. Of course, that did not mean in the slightest that such equipment and clothing in the laboratory were not necessary, but more of a requirement for doing the work she loved.

"Hm..."

She surveyed the small, nondescript vitamin, just one of many in her first human test batch. It was perfectly safe (she had made quite sure it was) and all of her test subjects so far had responded favourably to varying extents. It was a small, single vitamin designed to be taken once daily. Even though it would be useful for the Western world, she had had less wealthy countries and communities in mind, hoping that it would be distributed to those that needed it the most, to make sure their nutritional needs were met.

In essence, it was a "super vitamin," something that covered all vitamin needs for the smaller nuances of nutrition that could have a severe knock-on effect on the function of the body even while such necessary foods may not be available. The poorest, if she was able to argue for the funding to have it supplied and distributed worldwide, would benefit the most from it. Those with money could simply enjoy another feature of good health, made easy, in the world that they lived in.

In short, there were no downsides and Michelle smiled proudly at her creation, however plain it might have seemed in the little, yellow capsule.

And there was no reason that she could not test it out for herself too, she thought. It had passed all human rounds with zero side effects (which was hardly heard of!) but she had spent an awfully long time making sure that it would not have any negative effects. It was making sure that the compounds within the vitamin did not interact negatively with each other, throughout the digestive process, that was the difficult part.

But she'd done it and, even in a small way, it was time to reap the spoils of her labours and her hard work, just as she deserved to. It would be good to see if there were any additional effects that she could document, after all, by taking the pill personally. Even if it was not quite the done thing, no, not all that often...

Michelle checked briefly that no one was keeping an eye on her as she popped the pill in her mouth and swallowed quickly. She didn't have to worry, because the others were busy, though it still made her feel like she was doing something that she wasn't supposed to be doing, heat rushing to her cheeks. Damn her fair skin!

That was annoying, quite so, though she busied herself with work. Lunch was coming up and she was sure that she would have time to pop out and grab something from the café, see what fruit smoothie options too that they had that day. It was time for a little bit of a healthy celebration!

The cake and wine with friends would come at the weekend, of course...

"Charlotte, Oliver," she said as she left the lab for lunch, popping a messenger bag up on her shoulder with an easy smile. "I'm just popping out for an hour, to the café. Would you guys like anything?"

"Oh, could you get me a coffee?" Charlotte said quickly, grabbing a notepad, her hair trying to wisp free of the ponytail that she tried to keep controlled within. "Here, I'll write it down, they never seem to get my order quite right..."

Michelle suppressed a sigh, though did not catch Oliver trying to meet her eyes and roll his own, attempting to share a moment with her. Charlotte was...interesting. She was not the kind of person that Michelle would have at all chosen to be friends with and they were mostly friends simply because they worked at the same place and nearby: work friends. And not all that good work friends yet, even if she had vaguely known of Charlotte and seen her at work parties before too, just when Charlotte had been in a different department there.

Either way... It was likely that Charlotte was not going to pay her back for the complicated coffee order that was going to take up more time getting ready and picked up at the café than what Michelle had allowed for, putting her behind and frustrated. But she would not say anything, no, because she wanted to make sure that she was still maintaining good working relationships, yes. She knew what a rougher workplace felt like, where everyone was butting heads bumping shoulders, everything uncomfortable and no one really at all working together as she liked in a lab. She just wanted everything to be easy, all so she could get down and focus on her work.

Whereas that was not a bad thing at all, she was liable to end up with ridiculous coffee orders that were never paid back from time to time, among other things. Perhaps it was a small price to pay.

She headed to the café regardless and bit her tongue when the person in front of her got the last smoothie before the blender broke. That was just bad luck, though Michelle thought that she could not get too frustrated, considering that it was no one's fault really. She just might have gotten her banana and strawberry smoothie if she had not been waylaid by Charlotte and stood there for a few minutes while Charlotte went over her coffee order just to make sure everything was absolutely, completely correct.

It wouldn't be right anyway, not when she got it back to her, the cup steaming and full to the brim. And it meant that Michelle wouldn't be able to hang out for her lunch hour in the café to relax and decompress, heading straight back to the lab to get her lunch eaten and ready for the rest of the day.

"Ah, yes..." She said to the cashier, who was looking at her with a bored yet expectant look in his eye, as if he had had a long shift already. "I'm so sorry... Instead of the smoothie... Ah, I'll have a couple of bananas instead, please, that'll be okay."

It wasn't the smoothie that she'd wanted but it would get her the daily hit of potassium she wanted. Briefly, Michelle wondered if she shouldn't be getting fruit and other food like that while she was testing out the supplement, but, well, it was not as if it was a strict test. She just wanted to see if there was anything further that she needed to look into or perhaps something that she had not expected. Trying it for herself was just out of curiosity.

Yet Michelle could not have imagined what was to happen to her after she ate her lunch quickly on the walk back to the lab, bemoaning inwardly her lack of smoothie, the coffee awkwardly balance in her other hand. It was not easy to get everything done at a pace that would keep the coffee hot and she ended up with some time left of her lunch break and nothing severe that she needed to get back to in the lab.

Ifs he had a little time left, well then... There was no need for her to rush, after all. So, she headed outside to the little green space in the inner courtyard of the lab complex and sat down to at least enjoy her bananas and an instant coffee that she had whipped up in the kitchen. A little kick to get her through the rest of the day wouldn't be at all a bad thing.

"Heh, maybe I should have tried the vitamin earlier," she chuckled to herself, so quiet that no one passing would have heard her. "Oh, well..."

There was no sense at all in worrying about it and she bit into the banana with a soft sound, chewing, enjoying the moment, the sunshine, the light breeze tickling her skin. She would have liked a view other than the concrete and glass buildings but it was still interesting to her to think about all the other work that was going on in the labs and other facilities within. Maybe she would change departments one day too, as she was looking at cellular regeneration too in her free time, with a focus on curing disease.

Wasn't science wonderful?

However, Michelle was going to prove to be the first to find out just what side effects the little, innocuous pill could really have. She didn't know quite what was happening, only that she felt warm all over and very comfortable, very firm. And there was no one out there in the little grassy courtyard for relaxing and eating lunches that day to tell her what happened either.

"Unff..."

Michelle dropped the banana skin, her snack finished, as her arms thickened, muscle layering down them as if she had donned some kind of suit that was designed to make her look much larger and bulkier than she naturally was. She shook her head, her neck feeling tight and uncomfortable -- but only for a moment. Everything thickened as she stood and grunted, trembling with need.

Hungry! So hungry!

"Gnnghhh..."

Sure, she'd already had lunch but she was starving, so much so that she couldn't think of anything else, not even as her shoulders hunched and her upper back rounded over a little more too, as if it would have suddenly been a lot more difficult for her to push her shoulder blades back. Her blouse pulled taut across her upper back and around her neck, where the tightness had come from, and ripped with a snarl of fabric giving up, revealing her darkening skin, how more and more pigment was being added to it. And the hair... It tickled and itched, bidding her to scratch roughly at herself with larger, fatter fingers with big, chunky nails, as she tried to get rid of the uncomfortable sensation.

But not the hair. In her mind, that wasn't a problem at all, no, not something that she even registered, because it was just something that she was having to deal with in that moment. Her nails grew a little more ridged, but it was the massive amount of hair coating her that was different! It almost grew tangled where it thickened up even more under her armpits, spreading down her arms, though it was thinner and lighter at places like the underside of her arms and her lower legs.

"Gnnnfff!"

She grunted, her pupils dilated, though her only focus was hunger, yes, the muscle feeling right on her body. Maybe she had been sleeping before, yes, which had been why she'd felt so tired initially, but her mind did funny things trying to rationalise things away. Even her hair darkened while the curls remained, springing into a wild mass of black-brown hair that matched the thick hair coating her body, all as if it had already been there.

If Michelle had had her own mind, her intellectual mind, at her disposal, she would have been able to look in the reflective glass windows of the lab and see herself as she was. Nothing more than an ape-woman, some kind of hybrid that had ended up a cross between an ape and a woman, even if aspects of both were visible. Her face was not completely covered with hair, though her eyebrows were a lot thicker and bushier than they had been before, almost overshadowing her eyes, and her eyes were a darker blue-brown than they had been before, not the light blue that Michelle would have expected to see set into her face.

She would have seen that she stood a good head and shoulders taller than she had before as her calves thickened with muscle, flexing and contracting as if she was trying, even then, the suss out the limits of her new body. Yet she was hunched over, her arms hanging forward as if her body found it more natural to let her arms drag and swing as she swung her head inquisitively back and forth. The mass of her dark, curly hair, seemed to blend into the sides of her face where additional hair was growing, even though it did not hide her features.

Strong. Powerful. Sexy. She was neither human nor ape and her skin was somewhere in an ape-like appearance, even though her feminine features remained. Her smile was still there, though it was a little more open than before, as if Michelle no longer saw the need to keep her mouth all the way closed. Her teeth were exposed and she whooped and threw her arms up, clenching her fists, the muscle in her arms and shoulders bunching into contraction.

She was glorious, truly, and there was no other way for it as she leapt and bounded off the bench, her second banana forgotten. She didn't need it anymore -- she was hungry for more! More than a banana! There was a statue, set on a plinth with a description of what the statue referenced, but she couldn't work out just what it said, for she had never paid all that close attention to it.

And it was not important to her, not as she comfortably revelled in her strength as if it had always been a part of her -- for, in her mind, that was exactly what it was, what had been. There was nothing else in her mind as she lumbered and clung to the statue, spinning around it, hanging off it, though it was not as interesting to Michelle as she would have liked. Her mind worked in stranger ways and she had to interest herself, even though the minutes passed and, still, no one came out there to join her. That was probably for the best as Michelle dropped heavily back to the ground with a thud that sent a reverberation through the ground.

She didn't notice it, however. It was just normal, natural for her. She shook herself off, chewing and grunting as she pounced into the flowerbeds there too. Not because she wanted to rip them up or anything, but that was a side effect of her storming through them, leaping and lumbering as if her weight was something that made her even more destructive than before. Not that Michelle had been very destructive at all.

She couldn't work out how to leave the patch of grass and the hard stone that ringed it, no... No, that wasn't where she was supposed to be, there was no food there. She wanted food, her stomach gurgling and churning, rumbling with a simple, basic need. There was nothing there, however, for her to eat, not even food on the one, lone tree that was at the side of the courtyard.

Her body, however, did not stay like that. Slowly, she melded back into a human form, hair slipping away from her, leaving a pile of it all around her body. Her clothes hung slacker around her while her mass softened to a size that she was more familiar with, that settled across her body more comfortably. Her skin retracted, no stretch marks in place after growing so much, straightening her back and blinking rapidly as even her blonde, curly hair softened back around her head and shoulders. However, the problem there was that it was still a mess, tousled and matted, as if she had just been engaged in a lot of physical exertion.

Blinking, Michelle lifted her hands. Why was she standing? Ah, maybe it was time to head back inside after lunch... But something was different. She lifted her arms, feeling just how the cloth of her blouse floated around her lightly, moving more than it should have.

"Agh!"

Her clothes! Why was her blouse torn? It was practically slipping forward off her shoulders and she yanked it back before her bra could be exposed. But what if someone saw her? Maybe she had caught it on the back of the bench? She couldn't imagine just how her clothes had gotten so torn, turning around, grabbing at them, trying to make sure that everything was in the right place, that she wasn't showing any skin that she didn't want to be showing.

"What on earth..."

Horrified, Michelle clutched at her clothes, dragging them around herself. At least her black trousers were still okay -- but, wait, that wasn't right either! They seemed to have stretched, much looser around the waist than they had been before, though she hadn't worn a belt either and those had never been particularly snug around her hips either.

Hitching her trousers up, she snatched up her lab coat from where she had left it over the back of the bench and ducked back into the lab, her heart pounding. She didn't know how on earth all of that had happened but she wasn't about to hang about and let anyone see anything of her body that she would rather keep to herself.

That day, Michelle had to leave early, her second banana left in her private locker for the next day, where it would ripen a little more before she managed to find the time to eat it.

As part of her experiment, she took another vitamin the next morning, taking the pill bottle of the test batch home with her. It was easier to take it first thing with her usual porridge for breakfast, though she felt a little hungrier than normal that morning too -- enough so that she added some of the good honey and blueberries to her porridge just to give it that little something extra.

It wasn't enough, or it would have been enough if not for the vitamin making her just that little bit hungrier. Not enough for her to worry but enough that she was not quite comfortable during the day.

She had her second banana for her mid-morning snack that day, preferring to eat it before it went too ripe for her or even went off. No... No, she didn't want to eat it if it didn't taste right, but Michelle didn't know that her ape-hybrid form was not going to worry about something like that.

That time, she was in the bathroom before she transformed. Her transformation powered through her more quickly that time, her intelligence dropping, even though it would still be there, behind the façade of the ape-hybrid that took control at that moment. It was not meant to be permanent, though the problem was that she didn't know what was happening to her while she was in the hybrid form and neither did Charlotte end up with any recollection of it either.

Her shoulders burst straight through her button-up blouse that time, splitting it across the seams and done the middle of the back, ruined beyond all compare. She'd been wearing a skirt that day, long and flowing due to the warmer weather, and the elastic waistband stretched and stretched as she groaned.