A Little Ape-ish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still taking the vitamin pill to record her findings on a personal level and enjoying her newfound pleasure in eating bananas daily rather than her old favourite smoothie, the changes kept on coming.

In the gym, when she was working out alone. The only one to bear witness to that one was the gym owner who'd received an alert from the security camera system monitoring her twenty-four-hour access gym. She'd thought that someone was playing a prank on her.

When she was driving, squashing her seat and breaking her seatbelt, her hands overly large on the wheel as she had drifted to the side of the road. Her ape form was intelligent, yes, but not enough to suddenly know how to drive a manual car without previously being taught. It was not as simple as opening a door!

She transformed when she was heading to see her boss for a meeting too -- something that Michelle had very much not been looking forward to. He was always so rude and pushy, barging into her space. And he didn't exactly know anything at all about the experiments that she was running and the pills she was designing. He didn't even seem to care about helping people -- and wasn't that what all of them were there to do?

His attitude... Well, it was one that Michelle did not understand. But it was just as well for her that she transformed into her hybrid body before entering his office, for her boss was not able to link the two people together. Not as the ape-woman stormed in, standing tall and crossing her arms, waiting on the fool before her to make himself known.

"What is all this?" He all but sneered, expecting that his employees, in some fashion, were trying to pull one over on him. "I haven't got the time for this. Is this Michelle's doing? I didn't think she'd have it in her to try on something like this, but, really... I don't have the time for this!"

He paused, expecting the ape-woman to do something, anything, though all she did was glower. Who did the small ape think he was, talking to her like that? She recognised the aggressive posture of his body, how his movements were sharp and jerky, as if he was trying to make a point about something, the short, clipped nature of how he made sounds from his mouth. There was eye contact too, the stares boring into her and raising her aggression, even though Michelle would have rather chosen anything other than to be aggressive to anyone around her.

No... No, that would never have been her first choice nor the choice of the ape-woman. But she had to do something when the small ape came and grabbed her by the shoulder and hip, making as if to forcibly move her from the room.

She bellowed, turning and easily jerking herself free of his hold. He wouldn't handle her like that!

She snarled, showing her teeth, though it was more of a show of dominance than anything else, forcing him back, snapping at him while she closed her fingers around his upper arms. He squeaked, something high-pitched and not at all like anything that should have come out of his mouth but, well, she wasn't all that concerned about that.

"Unff... No..."

She growled, her voice much lower and deeper than it had been as a human, striding out towards the office door. In her mind, it was her space once again, her territory -- and that was something to be protected at all costs. Michelle lumbered, though carefully, not dropping him, not squeezing him too hard, though the hard, intense look in her eyes was one that very much was not to be reckoned with.

"Eep... No... You..."

She didn't care for his words, kicking open the door (and smashing it right through the frame) to hurl him out. It only took a single fling of her arms, rippling with muscle, to send him back where he belonged, away from her, out where he could, for the time being, do no harm to anyone else.

Later, she'd wonder why she found herself sitting in her boss' chair and then hurried back to her workstation, trying to make out that she hadn't been gone as long as she thought that she had. Something extremely strange, at least for Dr Sanderson, was afoot.

Michelle joined MatchR, a dating app. It was just something that she wanted to try and she thought that she could give herself a little bit of a break from the craziness that her life seemed to be turning into, as well as her research was going. There was something odd there and she just needed to go out, to have a good date night, even if it led nowhere. Someone new too couldn't hurt, she reasoned with herself as she dressed up in a nice but moderate dress: something that showed enough skin to be interesting and hid enough to be her. She didn't want to let it all hang out on a first date. She had special lingerie for that...

The date... Yeah, okay. Maybe she'd had high hopes for it but it wasn't all that bad. They didn't click as well as she would have liked and the problem there was that he had said a few misogynistic things that weren't "that bad" but bad enough for her to not want to see him again. She knew a red flag when she saw them!

However, after they split the tab, which was sort of okay, she headed to the bar for a few drinks, trying out a new cocktail. Michelle did her best to sip it slowly, but it tasted great, actually like it was familiar to her, though she couldn't quite place all the different flavours dancing over her tongue.

"Hey there, gorgeous..."

Ugh.

Now, that was very much not her favourite part of heading out to the bars, which was just why she didn't usually go out to that kind of place alone, or with friends. But the vibe and the buzz, the feeling of life and vibrancy around her... It was intoxicating and it felt like more of a social environment that she needed to be a part of, seeing others around her, hearing them, letting the simple enjoyment of being around people ease into her.

Not that guy though. Not that sleazy bloke with slicked-back hair, the one that looked like he would use her and toss her aside. No one would go out with a guy like that, sliding across the bar to her and scooting all the way up into her space.

"I'm not interested."

"Aw, come on, you're here alone and I'm here alone, what's the harm in a friendly chat?"

Although Michelle was wary of it, the problem was that...she still was somewhat of a people pleaser. So, she allowed it, even though she obviously scooted her bar stool away from him, deliberately making sure that he knew that she was putting distance between them.

"Another of these then."

"Alright!" The guy, who had not even introduced himself, clapped and rubbed his hands together, grinning while he showed too many teeth. "Now, we're talking! Bartender!"

He snapped his fingers: what a sleaze. She saw his eyes on her modest bust, how he roamed over her body, instantly regretting accepting a drink from him. In hindsight, Michelle could not have remembered if he had given a name or even what conversation passed between them. It was worse than small talk, mostly just him trying to schmooze on her, talking himself up, though nothing he could say would ever make himself seem at all impressive in Michelle's eyes. She'd never been impressed by show boaters like him.

"Yeah, well..." She started, glancing at her drink, which she'd had half of, and stirring it lightly with the straw, making the ice rap against the glass. "It's been fun but I've really got to be getting on now..."

"And I'm getting an X20 jag next week, it's going to be sweet, really hold their value..."

She made a face that she didn't intend, lips pressed together.

"Excuse me." Michelle would have to be less direct with him, sneaking out -- she didn't owe the guy anything, after all. "I've just got to pop to the bathroom..."

She slipped away before he could do something to get her to stay there, feeling ever so slightly woozy. What Michelle did not know was that, while she had been looking for an escape earlier on, he had dropped a pill into her drink.

Her drink...which had real banana flavouring added to it. It had a slower effect than a regular banana, though there was only so much her body could take before it had to react, with the influence of the vitamin still in her system.

Her stomach lurched and she gulped, trying to hold everything down. Stumbling into the ladies' bathroom, she shook her head, but didn't quite catch the door banging open for a second time behind her.

"Ah, yeah, c'mere, sweetheart, now I can make you feel real good, just like you deserve..."

She turned. Why was the bathroom so...spinny? It was tipping and slanting, things going off-kilter, though the guy lurching towards her was not at all the sort that she should have ever hung out with -- not even if she was trying to please people. But she'd worried about offending him and then he was in there, trying to take advantage of her, pinning her up against the bathroom wall, shoving her into a stall with his lips on hers.

He groaned into her mouth but Michelle did not see him. No... Not as her body transformed, shoulders ripping through the straps of her dress and her hefty bosom overly filling out the front. It split at the back, popping the zip off, though that, at least, allowed most of her body to remain covered up, even though the dress was forced roughly up her thighs. Exposing the thick hair of her legs, her body rippled with muscle and Michelle, as her hybrid self, howled and hurled him out of the stall with just one hand.

"No!"

She thundered, her pupils dilating. Who did he think she was, to treat her like that?

"No...more!"

She stormed after him, though the guy was dazed, having hit the wall, though not as hard as he could have been. Michelle snarled and hefted him up with one hand, slapping him crudely, though it was more than enough to snap his head to one side and then the other, as she continued the blows. She squeezed him roughly enough with her other hand to leave deep, crude bruises in his flesh, though it was hardly as if anyone would believe him if he told the story anyway. And Michelle was not at all in her human mind enough to hold herself back from giving him every slap and punch, sinking her fist into his gut to knock the air from his lungs.

That would make it harder for him to follow her...and even though she could have killed him or seriously maimed him, she did not. Because that was not what Michelle did in self-defence, even when she was defending her body rather than her territory.

So, she left the slapped-around man there on the floor, hurling him into the furthest stall where the door locked after him. He groaned but she did not care as something within her surged and she launched herself out of the bathroom into the darkened club, the lights dimmed for the dancing to really kick off.

"Wooooo!"

She howled and threw her arms in the air, taking to the middle of the dance floor away from where she had been having drinks at the bar. She didn't need that anymore, not as she threw herself about, her dance moves wild and crazy, sharp and juddery, though they were every last little bit the ape-woman as she had ever been.

She had never been that much of a dancer...but being confident changed everything, people giving her room, dancing with her, trying to get her to spin them. She was easily as tall as most of the guys there and no one knew who she was, though it was not as if they could see who she was either. She was a stranger in a crazy get-up who was skidding and jumping and flipping, shaking her hips and her arse while her breasts, admittedly, were very nearly spilling out of her dress. It was only by the grace of whatever god happened to be watching at that time that her breasts remained contained, though it was not to remain that way forever.

No... For one bad date did not mean that she wasn't going to find who she wanted. But, for that night alone, she stayed there to throw shapes and all the moves that she would never have had the boldness of heart to do before.

And that was just why, finally, she asked out Oliver from work. Not before she had had one incident at the gym where she had transformed in the bathroom and escaped out the window in nothing more than tiny booty shorts (due to her change) to later wake up as Michelle again, wondering why she was strutting around in barely anything at all. And not before she transformed again at home and showered with wet hair plastered to her body, grunting and groaning, her fingers digging between her thighs into the heat of her pussy.

After all, there was so much lust to be had as an ape and she could take far more from her new body than imagined. It was a hybrid form of impulse and desire, one that took what was needed at any given time, even though Michelle was not devoid of ethics and morals either.

The date with him was...nice. Pretty standard, though she dressed in a slightly shorter skirt than usual, feeling more comfortable in her body. That had been a recent development, perhaps another happy side effect from the vitamin, though she didn't mind that at all, no. That was a good thing, a nice thing, something that made her feel confident flirting mildly with the brown-haired man sitting across from her in the quiet restaurant.

He'd chosen one lit atmospherically with candles lit on every table and she couldn't help but lean in closer to Oliver over the table. He had such an easy, nice smile...

"Well, I can't ask you about your work," she teased, brushing her fingers lightly across the back of his hand and noting just how he shivered at her touch. "You already work with me...and it's going splendidly! I can't wait until you get the funding through for your next project."

"It's good to do good there, yes," he said, "but I do also go rock climbing at the weekends, bouldering too if I can go further afield, out of the city. What do you do?"

"Oh!"

She hadn't gotten the chance to really talk about herself like that for a long time, though Michelle happily told him about her knitting and how she was getting on at the gym. He didn't seem to believe her that she was lightly muscled, at least by usual standards, under her clothes, and she even was confident enough to slip off her jacket for him, letting him see her truly, though he immediately shot her a highly appreciative grin.

"Wow! I never thought you'd be one to lift weights, shows you how much I know," he said, joking with her and making a jest about it with himself as the punchline. "I should have asked before -- we should definitely go rock climbing together! Would you be up for that?"

She grinned. So far, things were going much better than she had imagined. He was even into things that she would try out too!

"Yeah, that sounds really good, in fact. Are you free this weekend?"

It was bold of her to offer that so soon, but she just felt like she had a connection with him. And that was a good thing, especially as she let Oliver take her home, her heart pounding.

Never before would she have taken a man back home to her house on a first date, always wanting to practice safety...but she knew Oliver. And she liked Oliver. Even if Michelle did not know that she was more than capable of looking after herself if anything did go wrong.

But nothing was going to go wrong, no. Not at all, not as they kissed and they lost their clothes, piece by piece, even though Michelle wasn't so sure about how her dessert was sitting in her stomach, slowly being digested.

What she didn't know, however, was that, as she straddled his lap in her bed, both of them in their underwear, she had ingested a dessert that had used real banana flavouring at the restaurant. Due to it only being a small amount and her using a little extra cream to really enjoy her dessert, and ever so slightly tease Oliver, she had not realised it -- and neither would have stopped her. However, it was a small enough amount to at least allow her to get home, despite her stomach grumbling a little bit, before the transformation happened.

"Mmm... Michelle... Hey?"

He put his hands on her arms -- but something was wrong. With his eyes wide, he took her in, the light from the lamp set on her bedside table illuminating them both and allowing him to take in the full scope of the change. It happened quickly, so swiftly that, for a moment, Oliver didn't know at all whether someone (probably not Michelle) was playing a prank on him, but that wouldn't have been her speed. No... Not even as she rippled with muscle and thick, dark hair, her smile stretching into an almost lewd grin, though it suited her.

Even more so as he moaned, her larger, ape-ish hands ripping off his clothes as his heart surged. Oh, he didn't know what was happening, not at that moment, but he was more than ready to go along with it, letting lust flow through him.

But the ape-woman Michelle was something different, someone even more special than the woman that he was surely and slowly falling for, bit by bit. She was aggressive, practically hurling him back down on the bed and whooping as she struggled to get him out of his underwear, ripping them from his form. He tried to help her with her bra, a laugh of true joy on his lips, but Michelle was, once again, too quick for him.

She took his cock in hand and groped him -- but not too roughly that time. It was more as if she knew exactly what she was going to do with him, for him, groaning out his name in a deep, guttural tone.

"Oliver..."

She dragged out the syllables more than she would have normally, though she didn't notice that. All she saw was her grinning partner below her, his hands on her hips, ripping what was left of the fabric of her bra from her -- what was that? She didn't need that!

With his hardness in her hand, she pumped him quickly, grunting thickly, need flowing through her. She clearly had not been taking care of her needs as much as she should have been, though that was of no matter right then. No... Not as she ground her pussy up over his hips and down into his cock, pressing it flat, briefly, to his lower abdomen. The man under her spat out a muffled curse that she did not understand, though it didn't matter. Not as he gripped her and groaned for her, trying to drag her forward as if he wanted her to take him right then and there.

So, she did, sliding down onto his cock, humping and grinding, his hand down on her clit. She had not thought of that but still moaned openly, her lips parted, arching so that she could press into his fingers on her clit even more with every hump and every grind of her hips.

"Mmm... Goooood!"

She howled out her pleasure, relinquishing herself completely and utterly into the moment, lust rolling through her. It was good, as she'd said, so very good, leaving her as nothing more than a creature of pleasure, passion escalating with every pant of breath that she managed to drag into her lungs.

Oliver grabbed at her, his orgasm swiftly racing upon him, though he was still reeling from seeing her change. That would have been a shock to anyone, though her gripping his cock so wetly pulled on his desire like nothing had been done before and he could not help but at least try to thrust up into her.

She pinned him though, forcing him down into the bed, resting her hands on his chest. It was so very easy for Michelle to hold him there and he groaned openly, submitting to it.

She was going to have him one way or the other and he didn't need to be up and thrusting to know that she was exactly what he wanted. In the bedroom and outside of it.

Still, it was her losing herself to climax that did it for him, moaning out his lust as her pussy tightened around him and he felt her wetness trickling forth around the join of their bodies, everything so much slicker and wetter than it had been only a few moments before. He heaved and panted and gave in, crying out as he spent his seed bareback inside her, his cum taken by her, though he did, briefly, hope that that was okay.