A Little Bit Feminine

Story Info
A Mpreg/Sissification story between a husband and wife.
6.5k words
4.53
72.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure I can't help?"

The reply was cut short by the sound of Jason retching once again. The sound came from their bathroom at the end of the bed, where it had for the last five minutes. Tammy leaned up in bed, concern on her face, as she made to kick the sheets off and go help her husband.

Jason, ears like a hawk despite currently revisiting last night's dinner, yelled out at her as he heard the sheets rustle. "It's fine! It's fine! Nothing you can do... It'll get better - hopefully..."

Tammy was apprehensive but stayed where she was. Poor Jason had been having terrible morning sickness for the last fortnight, and they hoped everyday that it was going to get better, but so far he would wake up and every morning was the same. Still, after fifteen minutes of puking in the bathroom, he usually perked up after and was right as rain for the rest of the day. Tammy was just sorry he had to go through it. Jason wasn't the most solid man of fortitude.

Poor Jason carried on for a few more minutes before it finally seemed to slow down. There was a sound of a toilet flushing, and then the tap came on. It sounded like he was finally done. Thank goodness for that, thought Tammy. Finishing up washing his hands and mouth, Jason entered the bedroom a little groggily.

"God, the sooner the morning sickness goes the better! It wasn't like this when I was having Charlie..." He cradled his belly, rubbing it, as he limped back into bed. His belly looked a little bloated, and he hauled the sheets off his side and crawled in, sliding in next to his wife in their bed. Jason was a thin man, only five foot seven, who looked like he had never done an athletic event in his life. And they would be right. Jason was very much a nerd, he even said so himself. He was wiry, with a thinning hairline and a hooked nose. But he made up for all that by being one of the best damn lecturers at the university, and was an aspiring academic in his field of biology. Even for his age, many came to him for advice or consultation. He was truly on the up.

In complete contrast Tammy was a robust, athletic gym instructor. She was strong while still feminine, with a sporty attitude and curves in all the right places. They were the living embodiment of opposites attract. Many couldn't tell the attraction the two shared, but it never bothered them. They'd been married five years now, together eight, and had a two-year-old son. And soon they'd be adding a second child to the mix.

As Jason lay there in bed, rubbing his stomach, Tammy moved in next to him so she was spooning him. She leant down to his belly, and started giving little kisses to his stomach. Jason closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling for a moment of his wife caressing him, taking his mind off his gut doing somersaults within him.

"I'm sorry it's so bad this time honey," Tammy said between kisses. "Charlie seems like a cake walk compared to the new baby." Jason just nodded, letting Tammy work her way across his abdomen with her loving kisses.

As with their previous pregnancy, Jason was once again the carrier for their second child. Though both had been interested in having kids, Tammy herself had never wished to carry. She found the whole process frightening. Jason, on the other hand, was quite curious about the idea, and as a biology professor, was interested to see how it all played out, especially as a male. In today's world of science, male pregnancy was an easy day procedure. So, Jason had carried their first son Charlie, and had loved every minute. Tammy herself had been infatuated with him and his growing figure, and when she had suggested having a second child, both had readily agreed that Jason would carry again. This pregnancy however was proving to be a bit more difficult than the last.

"I've been recording my findings in a journal, just like I did with Charlie, so I can compare the two pregnancies." Jason mused.

"Uhuh." Tammy continued moving across his belly, her lips now playfully giving his belly button little touches.

"So far there have been many differences. With Charlie I found my libido to be quite high from day one, as well as swelling within my genitals that never abated."

"Oh I remember that quite well!" Tammy went lower down his belly, still kissing him across his furry stomach, as she descended to the forest of his groin. "You got so big down there between your legs..."

"Indeed. So far the libido is returning, but none of the engorgements. However, I have noticed a tenderness in my breasts and nipples which weren't there last time."

"Really, how interesting..." Tammy was just an inch above the root of his cock. She could see it, lying limp beside his leg, still thick, and when it was fully erect, it was a decent six inches. The man knew how to work it though, she would give him that. He hit all the right spots she needed.

"Tammy, I know you seem to be more intrigued by the phallus between my legs, but this is important stuff for my research. With so many variables in male pregnancy compared to female, as a scientist it is my duty - UNGHHHHHH!" Jason clutched the sides of the bed, groaning aloud as Tammy took his cock into her mouth. Enjoyment beat rationalization as his eyes rolled back into his head, and Tammy began to suck him off.

She worked quickly, her tongue coiling out and wrapping around his shaft as she increased her pace. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as she wanted to taste his cum. His delicious, pregnant man cum. Jason grabbed his belly, still barely showing, but he knew what his wife wanted. He let his hands hold the side of his stomach as his wife groaned into his shaft, her eyes watching him rub the belly which was growing life inside it.

Saliva coated Jason's cock as Tammy's head worked diligently, juices dripping from her chin in tendrils as her husband gained some type of control over himself, enough to look down at her through half closed eyes.

"How I missed your mouth on my cock these past few days... mmmmm... your pregnant man needs it baby..."

Tammy groaned again. Dirty talk, especially when he discussed himself being pregnant like this, always got her off.

"I don't want you to swallow my load baby..." Jason instructed her as Tammy continued to suck him off, his cock hardening even stronger within her mouth, as she raised a questioning eyebrow. "Just before I cum, I want you to take your mouth off my cock, stroke me with your hand... and let me blow my load all over my belly... then you can lick me clean... that's how I want to cum..."

Tammy couldn't tell Jason how much she agreed to this. Her mouth was so far down his shaft she was near his cock root. All she could do was continue to devour his manhood, he lips forming a tight seal around his girth, and happily agree to his request.

Two minutes later she had him blowing his full load all over himself, his cum splashing all over that growing belly, and she was all over it, licking it up like a cat. They both giggled and smiled as they cuddled in the afterglow of their sex.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the months rolled by, Jason's pregnancy continued to grow. They discovered he was carrying a girl, and the two of them were overjoyed. Tammy had always wanted a girl, and now their son Charlie was going to have a little sister to play with. Luckily Jason's morning sickness stopped in his third month, and he brightened up a lot. He returned to his usual vivacious self, his classes at the university always exciting and interesting due to the way he taught with such passion and vigor. Tammy herself continued working at the gym, both of them excited for the next couple of months.

However, as the weeks ticked by, Jason's pregnancy journal began to become filled more and more with new exciting discoveries, always something new and different. Unlike last time, which had seen a huge swell in his genitals there was none this time, only a slight increase in his ejaculation when he came, which Tammy didn't mind swallowing down whenever she blew him. She had noticed he seemed to taste sweeter though, which Jason jotted down.

On his slight frame, his belly swelled quickly, which drove Tammy wild. Even when he reached four months, he was showing quite large, and she made sure to begin rubbing coconut oil into it straight away. Despite Jason dismissing her and saying there was no need right now, Tammy ignored him, and diligently rubbed and massaged his belly every night, which Jason had to admit he really enjoyed. "No stretch marks on my watch" quoted Tammy. A strange effect this time in Jason's pregnancy was that he seemed to be losing his hair over his chest and abdomen. When he had been pregnant with Charlie, he'd actually grown quite a lot of hair, becoming far more hirsute then when he was before. His belly had been covered in a thick fur, very unlike the slight nerd he typically was. This time carrying their daughter, his chest hair was disappearing, giving him a very smooth belly that glowed under the light. It was a far more feminine appearance.

The same could be said about his breasts, because now he sported a pair. Though his nipples had become sensitive while carrying Charlie, he had never expressed milk nor swelled up. This time it was different. At five months he was already rocking a B cup. He was even trialing wearing a bra every day, as his breasts became fuller.

"My nipples are definitely becoming darker..."

Jason was sitting on their couch, his legs in a cross-legged position, as he looked down at himself. He had only his t-shirt on, which was only buttoned up just below his now full bosom. His round belly poked out of the shirt, nice and full as he neared the end of his second trimester. He was currently feeling his breasts, hefting them, the full weight of them never ceasing to amaze him. "I think I may end up lactating. I'll be able to nurse our daughter!"

"And maybe me as well if I get lucky." Tammy gave him a wink as she walked up to him. She had in her hand a bottle of coconut oil which she had every intention on slathering all over her husband's belly. She had just come from the gym and was still in her workout gear, while Jason's clothes were strewn about the floor since he had come home. He must have just been sitting there for an hour, basking in his motherhood, watching, observing and glowing at the child in his belly.

Tammy kneeled on the floor in front of him, that belly right in front of her face, and she tried to hide her devilish grin. She squirted a nice firm dollop onto her hand, and then closed the cap. As she rubbed her hands together, discarding the bottle, she noticed something peculiar about Jason's underwear.

"Jason... are you wearing my panties?" She looked up at her husband. He blushed.

"Uh... yeah..."

"Darling... why?"

Still holding his large belly, Jason turned away from her, embarrassed. "Well, I don't know... I guess I just wanted to-to try them on for a bit. I felt like being a bit more feminine..."

The confession was surprising to Tammy. Jason, though he was of slight frame and an academic at heart, had always been quite a manly figure when around her. He patched things around the house, played sports with their son, and offered every time to open the jars even though Tammy could bench his body weight. Even when he had been pregnant with Charlie there had still been an air of manliness about the way he had handled his situation. Even in their love making Tammy or Jason was neither more dominant than the other, though Tammy had to take more of a control these days as Jason's pregnancy got bigger. This feminine side was something new.

Jason, bashful, continued. "Well... with wearing a bra now because of my breasts, I just wanted to co-ordinate. And I liked the way I looked." He looked over to Tammy, feeling a little more confident with his confession. "I was thinking, maybe, if it was OK with you... continuing to wear panties... just during my pregnancy?"

Tammy couldn't say no. He looked at her, pleading. This was a new side to him.

"Of course, that's fine Babe, you can do whatever you want! Especially being knocked up - whatever makes you happy. I just didn't know this was something you had an interest in I guess?"

"It never was before. But these last few months... when I was pregnant with Charlie, I felt more charged. It wasn't like I was manlier or stronger, but I felt great. More energetic. This time I feel... fulfilled? Sexier too. Like I'm fulfilling a baser function. My biological need. I've tried to write it down in my journal but all I can say really is that being pregnant, for me, it feels like I was born to do it now. The changes that are happening in my body, I want them to keep going."

Tammy smiled. "I think I know what you mean, in a way. I guess I could get used to you wearing some nice lingerie around the house." She grabbed the hem of the panties he was wearing and pulled them out, then let go, letting them twang back against his hip. "It'll save money on clothes if we wear the same ones. But don't think I'm not going to call you a little sissy occasionally." She gave him a playful slap on his belly.

Jason pouted. "I'm just a pregnant man trying to keep himself feeling sexy that's all."

"I was only playing." She leant up and gave him a quick kiss. "You know you're my man and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Thanks Tam." He responded more positively, happy that his wife had accepted his little agreement. "You know, if my body keeps going the way it is, you could put me in drag and I would be able to pull it off pretty well I imagine."

Tammy gave a laugh. "Of course you would! I always said you were sexiest when you were pregnant, didn't I? You'd slay Queen!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finding Tammy receptive to his new fashion choices, Jason started to feel far more comfortable around the house. After his six months, he had begun to work from home. Luckily spring break had lined up with his third trimester, and he wouldn't be needed back to teach till after his paternity leave was up in a year's time. So, he sat in his library, studying and writing, all the while getting bigger and bigger.

Tammy would go to the gym in the early morning, usually before Jason was even up, and go to work. She would lead her classes, run a few personal gym sessions for clients, and handle all the paper work for her business. Then she would be home by early afternoon to take care of her pregnant man. Every time she returned home, she was never really sure what to expect. Jason was ravenous in his sex drive, but was slowly becoming more and more submissive. He wanted Tammy to take control. Try new things. He wanted her to tie him up, spank him... it was completely new to both of them. But of course she couldn't say no to him. And she enjoyed it herself.

And she had to admit, she had started to like this more feminine, submissive Jason. Tammy herself wasn't bisexual. Sure, the female form was attractive, but she had never had that much of a desire to experiment that way. That was why Jason being pregnant had been such a surprising turn on for her. And why now, seeing his feminization slowly taking place, was another strange kink she had discovered.

Jason was in his eighth month now, and he was huge. As Tammy opened the front door of their house, letting herself in to their home, she guessed he would be in their study. Throwing her gym bag by the door and kicking off her sneakers, she stretched her sore muscles as she headed down the hall to the back of the house where Jason lived during the day. She'd had a big workout before and was in need of a nice long bath. But she had to check in on him first.

As she stepped along the soft carpet, she could hear sounds coming from the end of the hall. It was coming from Jason's study. Strange, she thought. He rarely listened to music or watched videos in there. Most of his time was honestly spent writing in his journal or typing his next academic study. As she approached the room, she listened to the sounds. They were soft. Repeating. The sounds of breathing, heavy, as if someone was exercising. The sound of slapping, skin on skin...

"...oh yeah, take that big cock..."

Tammy's mouth dropped. Jason was watching porn! She giggled, careful not to give herself away. He must not have heard her come in, otherwise he would have muted it and turned it off. The sound of his video must have masked her entrance into the house. Bemused and curious, Tammy began to tip toe the rest of the way to his study. The door was open. Jason's desk was in the corner, facing away from the door. Lucky for her she would be able to snoop on him without him seeing her.

She stood with her back to the wall as she reached the study, and slowly craned her neck around, being careful not to make any large sounds. It was infinitely difficult when she saw what Jason was up too. She nearly screamed "oh my god!" before she caught herself. She had not expected this!

Jason was sitting in his study chair, a good length away from his desk and the computer monitor, facing towards it. And he was wearing a dress! It wasn't one of Tammy's dresses. It was nothing she had bought or worn before. This was something he must have bought for himself! It was soft pink, down to his thighs, with short sleeves. She couldn't see his neckline but she guessed it dipped down to his breasts, which stood full and robust on his chest. They had now blossomed to a sizeable D cup, even larger than Tammy's own, and Jason's milk was definitely about to start coming in any day now.

He had pulled his dress up, over and above his belly, which was silky smooth and golden from his pregnancy and now completely hairless. His belly was the size of a beach ball, full with life, and their daughter often let Jason know she was in there by moving quite often and giving him little kicks. Right now though the baby was quiet, though her father was anything but. He had one hand on his belly, rubbing the huge dome on top near his belly button, while the other hand was vigorously stroking his cock. He was jerking himself off - in heels! Tammy just saw them. He had on a pair of women's heels, gloss black pumps, which were spread wide apart to allow Jason to reach his shaft as he pumped it.

He had his eyes fixated on the screen, his attention never wavering, so Tammy felt more confident she would be safe here to spy on him. He had a video up of a man and a woman. The man was wearing stockings and makeup, sloppily applied to his face. The lipstick was smeared on his lips and his blush was all over his cheeks. He was on his back, his hands tied up to the headboard via rope, and his legs were spread by a metal bar which was clasped around his feet. The woman was naked, a young brunette pornstar that any man would have fallen over to fuck. She had the perfect tight figure, with the right contours and firm tits. As Tammy watched, she had a leather whip, and was currently striking him on the chest.

"Yeah you like that don't you bitch!" The pornstar cried out.

"OH YES! OH FUCK YES!" The man was moaning as he took the lashings from the woman.

"Your my dirty little slut, my woman! You like being my dirty bitch don't you!"

"Oh god..." That sound wasn't from the porn. That was Jason. He was thoroughly pumping his cock now, groaning to himself, as he blew his load. Rope after rope of hot cum shot out, splashing onto his belly, as he came. He arched his back where he sat, his hips bucking, as his orgasm climaxed in a crescendo. His swollen abdomen and some of the dress were soaked in his seed as he watched the scene on the monitor.

As he finished, collapsing his huge form onto the chair, exhausted, Tammy quickly scuttled away, never letting him know what she had seen. But boy, did she have an idea.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jason waddled into the room and sat on the bed, cradling his huge belly, as he looked out to the ocean. The midday sun brought a warm heat, while the ocean breeze kept things cool enough to be pleasant. The sound of the waves crashing onto the golden sand below could be heard even twenty stories up, as well as the commotion of people enjoying their time amongst the waves.

12