A Little Bit Feminine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy had suggested taking a little long weekend away before Jason gave birth, and both of them had been excited by the prospect. Even better, their son Charlie had been deposited off at his grandparents, so it was just the two of them alone for three days. It would be nice to relax for a few days away from everything, go out and eat dinner, swim in the pool, and sunbathe down by the sea before three became four. The cool, salty air would be good for Jason, now that it was only weeks away from his due date. He rubbed his belly as his daughter gave him a little kick from the inside and he smiled. She sure was boisterous, and as much as he loved being pregnant, he was in the final stages now and it would be good to finally have her in his arms.

Tammy came in through the bathroom wearing her bikini. It was lime green in color and fit her body perfectly. Her thong rode high up her hips, the material slipping in between her robust butt cheeks as she walked past him, and her hands were currently on her breasts making sure they fit snuggly inside the bra. He felt a little twinge between his legs as he watched her.

She gave him a knowing wink. "Take your shirt off baby, I've got to put sunscreen on you before we go out." Tammy grabbed a bottle of sun lotion off the little table next to their queen size bed. Jason did as she said, struggling but managing to get his shirt off. Doing so let his girls, his now D cup breasts, flop free of their confines. Veins were visible on the top of his skin, hatching their way down to his now dark brown nipples. He had forgone a bra today and they rested on top of his belly, which was ginormous. It looked like he was carrying twins, bigger than a woman with multiples for only having his daughter growing in his womb. He'd never gotten this big with Charlie. His daughter was going to be huge!

"My nipples are sore again today," He told Tammy as she began to pour the sunscreen onto his shoulders.

"Maybe I can relieve some of the pressure?" Tammy smiled as she kneaded his muscles. Jason silently thanked his wife as she began to oil him up.

"I can't believe how big I've gotten. My belly AND my breasts, considering with Charlie I didn't even grow a pair of tits!"

"It must be all the extra hormones in your body, maybe because you are carrying a girl this time?" Tammy moved around to the front of him, moving down his shoulders, lower and lower to the slope of his chest.

Jason nodded. "That's the only conclusion I can draw. It's just been such a radically different experience..."

Tammy had reached his breasts; the lotion slowly being kneaded in the fat orbs. "Not even that, it's been your behavior too, and your sex drive. And what you like me to do..."

"I was ravenous with Charlie, but even now it seems heightened. And I suppose my turn on's... ungh! Oh Babe! I'm milking! Look!"

While Tammy had been fondling his tits in a not too subtle way of putting lotion on him, she had been squeezing just enough for him to finally beginning lactating. Both of them watched as both nipples began dripping clear drops before it slowly turned a milkier white. "Holy shit! It's about time Jason! How does it feel?"

"I don't know, it feels good I guess... uh... wait, squeeze them again, yeah... oh god, that's it! Yes, please do it again!" Tammy brought her hands down to his nipples and began tugging on them. Milk was spraying out of him now like a super soaker. "I didn't realize... uh... how much pressure had been building, inside me breasts... uh uh... but now, it's like a sweat release, it's going every time you squeeze them... God, I didn't know I needed to be milked so bad!"

Not wanting to waste an opportunity to taste her husband for the first time, Tammy leaned down and took Jason's thick nipple into her mouth and began to drink. He tasted sweet and aromatic, creamy and smooth. She drank him down, her lips forming a seal against his areola on his left breast, suckling it all down her throat. She couldn't deny that the taste was amazing. She could drink it all day! After a few big gulps of his man milk, she let go, the nipple twanging free from it's prison, before she latched on to the other breast. She gulped down that milk as well, delighting at finally being able to taste him.

"Tammy... oh God... it feels so good to nurse you... to have you on my breasts..." Tammy ran her hand under the slope of his pregnant belly and found the weight between his legs and took a firm handful. His cock was like iron in his shorts, thick and hard. She took hold of the shaft, rubbing it slowly through the material, as she continued to drink her fill.

Jason cradled her head as his wife nursed from his bosom. He moaned softly, the pressure slowly easing, as he fed her. "That's it baby... drink from my tits... oh, it feels so good, I feel like the perfect woman..."

He stopped himself as he realized what he had said. He looked down at Tammy, who only smiled up at him as she continued to suck upon his breast, milk dribbling down her chin. She let the nipple pop free, milk covering her face. "What did you say honey?" She asked coyly.

"Uh... nothing... whoops!" He laughed ion embarrassment, trying to cover it up. "What did I say!? Freudian slip!" He laughed quietly.

Tammy stood up, bringing herself up to him, her face inches away from his. "I thought you said you felt like the perfect woman?"

Jason averted his eyes. "Did I? I guess I did haha... I didn't mean anything by it..."

"I think you did though..." Tammy moved closer, a predator now in control of her prey, as she moved her lips up next to his. "I think you want to be a woman."

"A woman? No no no, I-I don't. That's crazy! I'm a man! A pregnant man, perhaps, but a man - your husband..."

"No. I think you're my wife and you're a woman. And I think you make a beautiful pregnant woman too." She reached down and took hold of his crotch again. It was still just as hard. "Would you like that? Being a woman?"

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"I think you know... I saw you. Wearing the dress. The dress you had bought for yourself."

"Oh God..." Jason tried to sit up but Tammy just pressed down on his belly. His was so big there was nothing he could do as she domineered over him. "I just-I just..."

"You just felt like a woman. Right? You felt sexy. Confident."

Tammy leaned in closer to him. Jason just nodded. "Y-yes."

"You want to be my slut wife don't you? You want to carry all my babies, get knocked up, wear a dress, have a massive pair of tits?" With her free hand she grabbed his right nipple and squeezed. Milk dribbled out, causing a little yelp from Jason.

"Yes... Yes I want that."

Tammy kissed him. She let go of his cock and breasts, grabbed him by the side of the head, and kissed him passionately. Jason was shocked. All of this was coming out, all of his deepest secrets, everything he had been afraid to admit, even to himself. The way he felt so fulfilled being pregnant, the new curves he now sported, his breasts, the way everyone complimented him, the way he looked in a dress. He was becoming a sissy, he knew this, but oh God if he didn't want to be one.

Tammy pressed her lips so deeply into him that he sat up, grabbing her arms, his belly preventing him from getting to close, and kissed her back. They loved each other with such passion, their bodies one, that when Tammy broke free Jason felt like part of him had left.

"I wanted to come here this weekend for you. For you to be the woman you want to be." Tammy walked over to their briefcase by the end of the bed. She knelt before it, popping the latches, pregnant Jason just watching her as she opened it up and began to rummage through their possessions. He tried to sit upright, hefting his belly before him. "I came prepared to turn you into the little pregnant sissy you want to be."

She stood up, holding a bright red bikini. "You're going to wear this on the beach for me." She tossed it at him, landing squarely on his dome. Jason picked it up, admiring the number. It was his size and everything. "And this," Jason turned back to Tammy as she continued talking. She was holding a brunette wig, shoulder length. "And this is what you will wear as my wife as well."

"Are you... are you sure?"

Tammy smiled, dropping the wig back into the briefcase. "Oh, I'm sure." She picked something else out of the case before she walked back over to him. "Let's get these pants off my big pregnant man..." She grabbed the waist band of his little sport shorts and with one firm pull tug them right off and down to his ankles. His cock sprang right up thanks to him wearing no underwear, and hit the bottom of his belly, where it throbbed painfully for sex. "Mmmmm... might have to do something about this if you are going to fit into your thong my dear."

Jason gulped. Tammy smiled again as she brought up before him the little object she had grabbed from the briefcase. It was small, metallic, and gleamed in the sunlight. It was a butt plug.

"I expect my wife to know her place. Besides, for a man in pregnant heat, this will rub your prostate just right."

She spat on it, covering the plug in her saliva, while she rubbed it all over the little chrome ball. She moved up to him, spreading his thighs on the edge of the bed, as she placed a hand on his chest and forced him to lie down. Jason crashed back onto the bed, breathing heavily, both extremely anxious and turned on. He was sweating as he felt Tammy now place the plug right up against his sphincter.

He had never really experimented with anal play, least of all on himself, and was nervous over the speed at which everything was now progressing. Tammy seemed to care little for his comfort, and with a firm push, the plug broke through his ring and into his ass. Jason grit his teeth at the intrusion, the feeling one of pain at first, as the two and half inches found their home in his warm bottom. Tammy let him get accustomed to his new friend as she now moved up, putting her knees on either side of him on the mattress, and straddled him just below his belly.

"Now let's get all of this cum out of you before we take you down stairs as a woman." Tammy pulled her thong aside, letting her shaven pussy rub against his shaft. She grabbed his cock, the head now slick with her wetness as she ran it up and down her slit. Jason just sighed, lost in heaven, as his wife toyed with him. He felt a few little kicks inside his belly from his daughter, and felt the milk running down his breasts from his nipples, and the throbbing of his sphincter around the new object currently lodged in his ass. He looked up at Tammy, who was obsessed with his belly, her face one of uncontrolled lust, as she sat down on his cock and let all of him slide into her cunt.

"OH FUCK BABY YES!" Jason cried out as he entered her.

Tammy sank all the way down to his cock root, every possible inch of cock inside her as she cried out in desire. His balls tightened, both of them feeling that they would soon be releasing their very heavy and very full load any minute. Tammy just gripped his belly and like an animal on heat she began to bounce up and down on him, fucking him like a relentless beast.

She was powerful, in control, asserting her dominance over poor Jason who wanted nothing else but to be pregnant, wear dresses, and be fucked by his wife. He had become a full sissy and he wanted nothing else. His cock plunged ever deeper into her moist cunt, her muscles tight around his shaft, as the bed shook from the force of their fucking. He grabbed his nipples, pulling and tugging on them, letting more of his milk release and squirt over his belly. Tammy let her tongue hang out, licking her lips, as she watched him coat his own beachball sized abdomen in his milk.

Jason could feel it now. He could feel the plug in his ass hitting his prostate with every up and down thrust of his wife. The pain was long gone, it was only pleasure he felt, as his whole body felt on fire. His cock was thickening every time it brushed the gland and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. There was only the uncontrollable animal instinct of his wife on top of him.

"That's it! That's it! Fill me up, fuck me! I want all of your cum inside me! When you cum, you will become my wife! My pregnant wife that I will keep pregnant! You will be my sissy little wife! Do it! Fulfill your desires and shoot your load!"

He had reached his tipping point. It crashed into him like a hammer. His mind went dull. All he could hear was like the roar of a waterfall. He grabbed his breasts with each hand, arched his back, and wordlessly screamed. Like a geyser his cum blasted into his wife, his balls squeezing every last drop out and up his shaft before it coated his wife's womb. He convulsed, shaking, depositing everything he could into her, as Tammy continued to grind her pussy into him.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK!"

"That's it! MY BIG PREGNANT WIFE! FILL ME UP!"

For almost a minute his cock jerked, shooting load after load of spunk inside Tammy, before finally he was spent. He lay there, in a puddle of his own sweat and juices, spent, as his cock slipped out of his wife, a pregnant man well serviced.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A year later...

It was another pleasant day by the beachside. Families on vacation and holidays strolled by the boardwalk, as surfers ran the waves and the lifeguards stood by on duty. The tide was out and the sand was warm this lunch time, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Charlie, be careful not to go to far off!"

A young child, three years of age with blonde hair, nodded at his parents as he ran across the sand, looking for any crabs or sea life, his inquisitive nature taking him across the dunes. He found a few little holes and plunked himself down, curiously observing to see if anything was living inside the little sand burrows.

Behind him came to women. One was tall, broad shouldered, with long hair and a very athletic body. She had on a lime green bikini and a wide sun hat, with bronze golden skin. She was currently pregnant, nearing her third trimester, maybe six to seven months pregnant, a nice rosy belly with a popped out belly button. She had a baby on her hip, a little girl not even a year old, who was clutching at her mother.

"Be careful darling!"

"Oh, he'll be ok. Look at him, he's having the time of his life."

The other woman was slighter of frame, wispy, with long dark brunette hair. Despite her frame, she had an enormous pair of breasts barely contained by a red bikini, and at any moment they looked they were going to fall out. She, just like the other woman, was pregnant as well, though she almost looked full term, her belly nearly double the size of the woman in green.

"Come on Charlie. Let's go down to water. You coming?" The woman in red took her son by the hand, leading him down to the water. "How about you babe?"

The woman in the green bikini smiled. "I just like watching my wife go first, that's all Jay."

"I hope you get a good eyeful then Tammy!"

Both of the women laughed as they took their children down to the beach, waddling down with their pregnant bellies, the sunlight just catching the reflection of a metal plug sticking out of the ass crack of the woman in red.

The end.

12