A Little Bump and Grind

Story Info
A couple invites him to participate in their first threesome.
9.1k words
4.54
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing Wrong with a Little Bump & Grind"

Once again, this story is mostly based on real events, but the names have been changed to protect the (not so) innocent. 😊

When I was in college, I transferred schools after my sophomore year. Because I was a transfer student, I was out of step with many of my classmates, who had developed their own friend groups over the previous 2 years. In addition, I lived in a college-sponsored apartment complex off-campus, so I also missed the on-campus socializing, which was fine with me, as I needed to buckle down and complete my degree, and not get so involved in the drinking & partying that goes on at a typical state college.

As a consequence of the circumstances, most of my socializing was with my apartment-mates, and those who shared my building. (There were 4 apartments per building, 2 up & 2 down, with 4 bedrooms, a shared living area, kitchen, and one and a half bathrooms per apartment.) We regularly socialized mostly with the 4 girls across the hall from us. I was a Psychology major; Dave, an Education major, was a non-traditional student, returning to college in his mid-thirties to finish up his bachelor's degree, and was probably the roommate I was closest with. My other two roommates were both Physical Education students, one working on his bachelor's degree, and one on his master's degree; they also both had long-term girlfriends, so when they weren't doing schoolwork, or at the athletic center, they were often away visiting their girlfriends.

Of the girls across the hall, we were probably closest with Peggy, another Education major, who was around my age. She, like Dave, had grown up in a small town, but with a born-again Christian upbringing, so she started out the year fairly reserved and quiet, but we soon cracked her shell a bit, and got her to open up, and loosen up a bit more (although I wasn't to find out how much until a few years later, but we'll get there soon). The three of us spent a lot of time hanging out at our apartment, or theirs. I had also begun a relationship the summer before, so I was away every 3rd or 4th weekend, visiting my girlfriend at another state school. When I was absent, Dave and Peggy continued to hang out. It turned out that they had grown up and lived most of their lives within the same county, so they had a fair amount in common, despite the difference in ages.

So, this was the pattern for the last two years of our undergrad careers. As Education majors, Dave & Peggy both had to do in-school placements as part of their degree requirements, and Dave was taking additional History classes for a double major, so I went home (several hours away) after my senior year, and Dave and Peggy stayed in town to finish up their coursework and placements. I started the new year in a graduate program in a state university about an hour away from where we did our undergraduate work, but closer to where Dave & Peggy grew up, and they both got initial teaching jobs within an hour's drive.

Also, unbeknownst to me, Dave & Peggy had grown MUCH closer than I had realized, and decided to get married at the end of that summer, in a small, family-only ceremony. While we had stayed in touch during the summer, a full-time job and a continuing relationship with my college girlfriend kept me pretty busy, and finishing up their placements and preparing for new teaching jobs (and newlywed life!) kept them pretty busy. It wasn't until I returned to school that I found out about their newly-married status. Of course, I was surprised, but also happy for them. We made plans for me to visit for a weekend, to give us plenty of time to catch up, and for them to show me their new house.

So, I finished up my workload for the week, and I made the trip to see Dave & Peggy at their new house, arriving in the late afternoon. After hugs & handshakes, they gave me a tour of their house, and Peggy happily pointed out what they had already done with the place, and what they were planning on doing next. She had the idea of finishing the extra bedrooms and guest bathroom and making it into a bed & breakfast, initially for friends and family, and if that went well, opening it up to the public during school breaks and the summer vacation. They had settled in pretty well, and had plenty of small indoor projects to keep them occupied during the snowy winter months.

We continued to talk and catchup during a simple dinner, and since no one was driving anywhere that night, we killed a bottle of wine. (This was just one small change from the formerly teetotaling girl Peggy had been.) Afterwards, we were sitting in the living room continuing our easy conversation, when Peggy said she had something for me, and excused herself for a moment. I was chatting with Dave and didn't notice that she had returned to the room for a second, but when I glanced up, my eyes almost fell out of my head. Peggy was wearing a very thin, sheer, white knee-length lace gown over a sheer lace babydoll, which left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I was momentarily speechless - this was a side of the formerly very proper Christian woman that I had never seen before, or even really seen hints of before.

Peggy could readily see the confusion in my expression, so she struck a pose, one hand on her dramatically-cocked hip, and said "Are you just going to stare, or are you going to open your present?"

"My what?" was all my addled brain could provide in response.

Dave took pity on me and explained, "Since you weren't able to join us for our wedding, and I know you said you wish you had known about it, so you could send a present at least, we thought of a way that we could all get something out of the gift.

"While you know that I had encouraged my ex-girlfriend in the past to sleep with other guys, and tell me the details afterward, Peggy wasn't quite comfortable with that idea. But we came up with an arrangement that we think will work for us, and we would like you to be the first to have a threesome with us, if you are willing."

My eyes were still riveted mostly on Peggy. I had never seen her in anything other than conservative, loose-fitting jeans and shirts or sweaters, so this vision before me was completely unexpected! Plus, if she had gone through the effort of undressing for me, I was going to show my proper appreciation for the view! Peggy was built on the slim side, with long, smooth legs, and a somewhat petite build, at around 5'4" tall. She had small, teardrop-shaped breasts, around a B-cup, and a flat tummy, with a slight flare at the hips. Her breasts were clearly visible through the layers of lace, and her large, dark nipples were clearly pebbled with arousal. She also had a full, dark thatch of pubic hair, to match the slightly-longer-than-shoulder-length auburn tresses on her head, which she had brushed out into smooth waves. She was shifting her weight back and forth from one leg to the other a slight bit, probably the biggest sign that she was more nervous than she was letting on, despite playing the vamp.

I finally dragged my eyes up to hers and asked, "Not to look a gift horse in the mouth (not that you're a horse!), but are you sure you want to go through with this? You know things are rocky with my girlfriend right now, and we've kinda stepped back from things a bit, so that part doesn't really bother me that much. I just want to make sure you're completely on-board with this, as it may change things between us if we go through with this."

Peggy blushed a slight bit, but I could see that her nipples were still standing at attention, and I realized that as she had been shifting from foot to foot, she had also been rubbing her thighs together a bit, showing that she was more turned on than nervous. She licked her lips and said, "Dave and I have talked about this quite a bit, and it's something we want to try. We both trust you, and we know that you have been careful, and exclusive with your girlfriend for a while, and we haven't been with anyone else either. I have been on the pill for a few months (don't look so shocked! We were pretty good at hiding things at school, and nothing really started between us until the summer, when we decided to get married), so we don't have to worry about anything, ok? And, yes, I do want this; this is as much my choice as Dave's. If you're willing, let's see how things go from here, alright?"

While we had been talking, my eyes had continued to roam her body, a sexy figure that was well-hidden by her normal conservative clothes, and I had started to sport the beginnings of an erection. I definitely wanted to see where things were going to go from here! I asked, "So, how do you want things to go? Did you have anything specific in mind?"

Peggy smiled, as her blush got a bit stronger, and she turned to Dave and said, "How about you put some music on, and Jim can dance with me a bit, to start?"

Dave grinned and walked over to the entertainment center, and a moment later, the beginning of R Kelly's "Bump 'n Grind" came over the speakers - a nice, slow R&B tune to set the mood. I got up and took Peggy into my arms, my hands on her waist, and we started to sway to the music. After a minute or so, she moved forward a bit, putting her arms around my neck, which brought her breasts into contact with my lower chest and upper stomach. I looked down into her eyes, and when I didn't see any fear or hesitation, I slid my hands from her hips down to the upper curves of her ass, bringing her lower body in closer proximity to mine, and she couldn't help but notice the beginnings of my erection pressing against her stomach. She gasped a slight bit, and then melted into me a bit more, biting her lower lip. I smiled down at her, and slowly brought my face down to hers, and she angled her head a bit, so our mouths could meet.

The kiss started hesitant at first, as this was new territory for Peggy (the first man, other than her husband, who she had ever kissed) and for me, as I had never thought of Peggy as more than a friend. But, after a few seconds, Peggy's arms tightened around my neck, and her lips pressed upon mine with more pressure. I swiped my tongue across her lips and felt a slight gasp. I followed this by taking her lower lip lightly between mine, before swiping my tongue with a bit more pressure, to which she quickly opened her lips, allowing my tongue access. We began dueling with our tongues, pressing our lips more firmly together, and every so often I would nibble at her bottom lip, and soon she was pressed very tightly to me, and her hips had started to do a little bump and grind against my erection, making my jeans a bit uncomfortable.

I broke the kiss and said with a grin, "Would you mind if I took my jeans off? I'm getting a bit constricted with you pressing up against me."

I also took the opportunity to look over at Dave, who was watching us intently from the couch, and lightly rubbing himself through his jeans. He smiled over at us and said, "Don't worry about me. You know I like to watch almost as much as to participate!" It's something he and I had discussed a few times when we were talking about former girlfriends while getting to know each other when I first moved into the apartment.

As I began undoing my belt, to remove my jeans, Peggy at first looked at where my erection was showing through my jeans, and then blushed and looked up at me, and asked if she could remove my long-sleeved outer shirt too. So, as I unzipped my jeans and worked them down over my erection, she worked on unbuttoning my shirt, and then reached up and ran her palms across my chest, and up over my shoulders to start sliding my shirt down and off. While I stopped to kick off my sneakers, she unbuttoned the sleeves, and as I kicked my jeans off, she pushed my shirt off my arms and onto the floor. I returned the favor by sliding the sheer gown off her shoulders, leaving her in just the babydoll and lace panties.

Now, while Peggy was on the petite side, Dave wasn't much larger at about 5'8", with a wiry build. However, I was 5'10", and a bit stockier and more overtly muscular, so I was much larger than what she was used to. While she had always dressed conservatively before, I was often lounging around in a t-shirt and gym shorts in our apartment, so it's not like she hadn't seen this much of me before. The only difference was that I was now in my boxers, and I was sporting a decent erection. Apparently, she had thought about me before though, because she began to run her hands across my chest, and down along my arms, just feeling the bulkier muscles, watching her hands intently all the while. I let her explore for a few minutes, but then I stepped close again, and grabbing her by the ass, pulled her to me and lifted, and stepped away from the pile of clothes to a clear space on the floor, where we could sway to the music again. As I pulled her close and lifted, she gasped, and then melted against me, and brought her lips against mine with passion, and we were soon lost in a furious lip-lock again.

As we kissed, and swayed in time to the music, I lifted Peggy slightly higher, and then slid my hands up along her thighs, bringing them up and around my hips, and Peggy quickly got the idea, and locked her ankles behind me, and wrapped her arms behind my neck. I was able to return my hands to her ass, squeezing and kneading as we continued to kiss. In the new position, my erection was pressed against her center, and I noticed Peggy began grinding herself against me a bit, and I could feel the beginnings of a wet spot soaking through her panties to wet my boxers.

However, this position wasn't comfortable for long, nor did it really allow us the freedom to explore one another's bodies, so she reluctantly relaxed her legs, and allowed herself to slide down the front of my body until her feet were on the floor again. I took advantage of the more stable position and brought one of my hands up along her flank, over her hip, and up her side until I was cupping one of her breasts. I broke our kiss and leaned down to kiss the tip of the erect nipple. Peggy moaned at the contact, and again louder as I flicked it a few times with the tip of my tongue through the lace. I then took the nipple between my lips and pulled at it lightly, which caused her to buck against me, and again when I switched to nibbling lightly with my teeth. I then slid the strap of the babydoll off her shoulder, exposing her breast, and repeated the process without the intervening lace. While I was doing this, her hand had come up behind my head, and was pressing my face firmly against her breast, as if she was afraid I was going to stop.

Her hips had begun to press more firmly against me, and she was quivering all over. The difference in height was starting to strain my neck a bit, and my erection was pressing against her stomach, and not lower where it belonged, so I backed us up to the couch, picked her up by grabbing her ass again, and sat down on the couch with her astride me. This not only put my erection into direct contact with her center, which had developed quite a large wet spot, but also put her breasts into perfect position for me to cup them with my hands and alternate between lavishing attention on one nipple and then the other. I continued alternating between nipples until Peggy began pressing herself against me with more urgency. I kissed up along her neck, and back to her lips, and then leaned back a bit to look at her. She was flushed and had a wild look in her eyes. I took her hand, and after pressing a kiss to the palm, placed her hand along my erection. She bit her lip when her hand made contact, and looked down, and quickly began pressing and stroking along my length, exploring the outline through my boxers. After a couple minutes of this, she undid the button at the fly, and reached in and hesitantly wrapped her hand around me, now causing me to let out a low groan. This seemed to embolden her, and her grip firmed, and she stroked along my length a couple of times, before bringing me out through the opening, and getting her first look at me. My erection looked huge in her small hand, and we both watched as she slid her hand up and down my length lightly and ran her fingers around the head.

I had no idea if I would ever get another chance to be with Peggy, so I wanted to make this experience as memorable as possible, and experience as much with her as I could. So, while she continued to slide her hand up and down my length and explore me, I leaned in and began kissing and nibbling my way down her neck again, eliciting little sighs and gasps. I worked my way down the column of her throat and across the top of her chest, and began kissing and licking her breast in concentric circles closer and closer to her nipple.

When I got to her areola, I stopped and just breathed across her nipple, causing it to pebble up and a shiver to race through Peggy. I breathed on it a couple of times before engulfing the entire tip of her breast in my mouth, yet without making direct contact with her nipple. Continuing to tease her, I lapped gently at her nipple and areola, just lightly wetting the area, before breathing gently over it again. This caused her to moan in frustration. I smiled to myself and flicked her nipple more firmly with my tongue, then took it between my lips and gently sucked on it.

This caused a gasp from Peggy, and her grip on me tightened momentarily. I took her nipple lightly between my teeth and pulled it out from her breast a slight bit before sucking hard on it, causing Peggy to moan. I flicked her nipple more firmly, before kissing it lightly and switching my attentions to her other breast in a similar manner, after first sliding her babydoll nightie up and over her head.

Peggy's strokes on my erection had become erratic, and I noticed that she was starting to grind against me. I placed one hand behind her shoulder and one hand on her ass, and rose up and turned, laying Peggy down on the sofa, settling myself along the back of the couch at her side. This gave me full access to the entire length of her body, and I took full advantage, kissing and nibbling my way from her erect nipples, across her flat abdomen, stopping to blow into her bellybutton and then on down and across to her hip bone.

When I reached her hip, I ran a finger under the strap of her panties, gently sliding my finger down and in along the strap, across her abdomen and up to the other hip, just teasing lightly. When I reached the other hip, I grabbed the straps at both hips, pulling them up and inward, which caused the fabric at her center to bunch up and press against her outer lips. I pulled the straps alternately, up and down and side to side, causing the crotch of her panties to press against her lips, teasing her without any direct contact. This caused Peggy to moan in frustration.

I chuckled to myself, and bent down and nipped at her side, just above her hipbone, before placing a line of kisses and nibbles down along the panty line, across her abdomen. When I reached the other side, I pulled the straps down an inch or so, exposing more skin, and reversed course back across her abdomen. I kept repeating the process, lowering the straps a bit on each pass, until the top of her pubic thatch was exposed, and the sides of the straps were below the point where her thighs met her abdomen in a crease. I trailed my tongue along the edge of her panty line, stopping to puff a breath of air down across her pussy when I got to the centerpoint. Her skin was covered with goosebumps, and she was starting to rub her thighs together at this point.

On the next trip across, I kept slowly pulling the straps of her panties down a little bit on one side, and then the other as I was kissing and nibbling my way across. When I got to the center, her bush was fully exposed, the line of her panties just above where her folds opened out. I ran my fingers across her mound, ruffling her pubic hair, and then took a lock of hair right above her opening between my fingers and pulled lightly, exerting gentle pressure. Peggy groaned at this, and I followed up by blowing another gentle stream of air across her mound.