A Little Bump and Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slid her panties the rest of the way down and off, and on the way back up ran my hands up along the inside of her thighs, pressing them open. I gently disengaged her hand from my shaft, so I could settle between her thighs, smiling up at her as I did. She was biting her lower lip, eyes half-lidded, her breath coming quickly.

I began by kissing my way up the inside of her left thigh, from her knee all the way up to the crease where her thigh met her abdomen. I kissed across her abdomen at the pubic hair line, then down the crease, and down her other thigh to her knee. I lifted her leg, and began kissing back up the underside of her inner thigh, alternating light nips and kisses. When I got to the top, I kissed my way up along the line between her thigh and her outer labia. When I reached the top of her thigh, I kissed my way back down, and up the other side. Then I reversed course, and licked down the edge of her outer lip, causing Peggy to give a deep moan. When I got to the bottom, I flicked my tongue across the point where her outer lips met, where liquid was starting to trickle out of her, and then used my hands to gently spread her outer lips open, revealing the dark pink of her inner lips, flushed with arousal and glistening. I flicked my tongue at the bottom of her opening a few times, then licked up along her inner lip, avoiding the clitoral hood when I got to the top. I ran my tongue up above her clitoral hood, then back down the other side.

Peggy's breathing was coming faster now, and her legs were starting to tremble lightly. I slowly ran the flat of my tongue from the bottom of the entrance, up through her wetness, pulling away just before I got to the clit again. I lapped at her a few more times, finally running my tongue along either side of her clitoral hood on the last few passes. I sealed my lips to hers, and pressed my tongue up inside her, swirling it around as deep as I could reach, and she let out a deep groan.

After collecting her nectar from the source for a few minutes, I pulled back and started flicking my tongue to either side of her clitoris. Peggy started moaning in a higher pitch, and grabbed the back of my head, trying to pull me closer. I used my thumbs to spread her lips apart and also pulled up a slight bit on the clitoral hood, exposing her pearl to my view. I puffed a gentle breath across it, causing Peggy to buck, and then began very lightly flicking her clit, moving my tongue randomly, sometimes to one side or the other, others directly across her swollen bud. She began trying to press herself up to get more contact with my tongue, but my arms across her thighs and hands holding her open prevented her from gaining any traction.

I continued to tease her, slowly increasing the pressure of my tongue, as well as the percentage of strokes that fell directly on her exposed bud. Her legs started trembling, and her moans increased in pitch and volume; I knew she was getting close. I sucked her clit between my lips, and began lashing it with my tongue, and the dam burst - she started bucking up against me, almost pulling my hair as she tried to pull my head even tighter to her.

After a minute or two, she gave a last tremor or two, and her hips dropped back to the couch, her hands loosening a bit in my hair. I released her bud from between my lips and began to lick and nibble at the inner lips, collecting the juices that had oozed out during her orgasm. With one last sigh, she relaxed completely into the couch, and I looked up across her body and smiled. Her face and upper chest were flushed, her nipples standing out proudly as she panted for breath.

I sat up and moved my body to kneel in the spot I had so recently lain and tapped my still very swollen erection against her lips a few times before grasping it and rubbing the head along her length, coating the underside with her juices. I repeated that motion a few times, pressing slightly more each time. I tapped my head against her clit, and she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. I angled myself downward, and positioned the head at her opening, swirling it around in the juices there for a moment. Peggy's eyes widened a slight bit as she felt me there, where she had taken no one but her husband before.

I looked at Peggy and asked her, "Are you sure you still want to do this?"

She smiled back at me and replied, "Don't you dare stop now!"

That was all I needed to hear, and I slowly began to slide into her, pressing in a little bit before pulling all the way out, slowly inching my way inside. She was very tight and wet, and each out-stroke dragged her lips outward, as if they were reluctant to let go of my length. I slowly sank into her, until after a few minutes I was all the way in, and we sighed together at the sensation. I grabbed her hips and angled them slightly upward and began to slide in and out of her depths, and her hands came up to rest on my hips, pulling me into her. As she opened up and got used to me, we began to move together faster. Peggy changed the angle of her hips, and I must've hit her g-spot on my next in-stroke, as she gasped and began pulling on me, urging me to go faster, harder. I obliged, and she began to moan and press back against me. As I started stroking into her harder and faster, her moans became one continuous sound, and I reached down with one hand and began circling her clit, pressing lightly with the heel of my hand against her pubic bone. That was all it took to bring her over the top, and she began convulsing around me, making it difficult to continue to move in and out. Her head began tossing from side to side, and with a final moan from Peggy, I felt a burst of warm wetness around the base of my cock and down my balls, as she released a spurt of her juices.

I slowed down my pace, still hard but not quite there yet. As I did, I heard Dave get up from his place on the other couch and walk over to us. "How was that, Peggy? It looked good from where I was sitting!"

She smiled up at me and said, "I think I squirted a bit!" She turned to Dave and asked, "Are you ready to play too?"

Dave looked at me and said, "Why don't we scoot her up a bit, so her head is on the armrest, and I can get in on the action, if you don't mind?"

I chuckled and replied, "Peggy's your wife! Why would I complain if you want to enjoy her a bit too?"

So, I lifted her by the hips, still joined deeply, and Dave lifted her shoulders, and we repositioned Peggy, so her head was slightly overhanging the armrest. Dave wasted no time sliding his jeans and boxers off, to reveal a cock that was about as long as mine, but a bit thinner. Peggy smiled up at him as she grabbed it in her hand and pulled it closer, so she could run her tongue around the head. Dave closed his eyes and groaned as she began flicking her tongue all around the frenulum, then licked her lips and began to slide his length into her mouth. After she worked the head of his cock in and began lightly stroking the remaining portion of his shaft, I began to slide myself in and out of her again, and I heard a muffled moan, which caused Dave to moan as well.

I smiled to myself and began rubbing Peggy's clit lightly as I continued to stroke in and out of her. Because of her position with her head over the armrest, I couldn't get her hips into the same position as before, so instead I lifted her legs over my shoulders, and pressed her knees back toward her chest, allowing me to get deeper on every stroke. I continued to make long, deep strokes and soon felt Peggy's wetness begin to leak out around where we were joined. I started to stroke a little bit harder and faster and press a little bit more firmly on her clit, and she began moaning. Dave started stroking himself through her hand into her mouth, as her moans travelled up his shaft and brought him closer to the edge as well.

I tapped Peggy's clit a couple of times, causing her to clamp down around me, and then pinched it lightly, and she started to buck up against me. Dave was now sliding himself most of the way into her mouth on each stroke, while her spit-slick hand stroked his shaft, and the other had crept up to fondle his balls. I pinched her clit a little bit more firmly and changed my angle just a slight bit to get the last bit deeper into her, and Peggy fell over the edge, bucking and moaning under me, as much as she could with most of my weight on her upraised legs.

Her moans were the last straw for Dave as well, and he pulled most of the way back and began to shoot off into Peggy's mouth. The thought of what we were doing, as well as the way Peggy's inner walls were clamping around my length, and the length of time I had been stroking in and out of her slick depths, took me over the edge as well, and I began to erupt inside her. When Peggy felt me begin to shoot inside of her, she began to moan even louder, and she clamped down even more, shooting more liquid out over the base of my shaft, which began to drip off my balls onto the couch.

After a minute, we all began to recover from our intense orgasms, and I looked up at Dave and Peggy and offered a half-joking "Congratulations?"

We all began laughing at that, and slowly began to extricate ourselves from Peggy, lowering her legs back down and sitting down on the couch. I asked them, "Was this what you had in mind when you asked me?"

Peggy languidly ran a hand down her abdomen and back up and said, "Better! What do you think Dave?"

He chuckled and said, "You know I like to watch. Seeing you two slow-dancing and making out was hot! Seeing you make her come was really hot, and joining in for the last was beyond what I had imagined!"

Peggy added, "I don't think I've ever squirted twice that quickly before. You had me soooo worked up, and knowing Dave was watching made it hotter!

"Why don't we watch a little bit of TV, let me clean up a little, and then maybe we can take this into the bedroom for some more fun? Besides, with the wet spot on the couch, you can't sleep in here tonight. I guess you'll just have to share our bed."

I chuckled at the mock-innocent look Peggy was trying to maintain and pulled her down next to me. She yelped and then relaxed against my side, and Dave sat down on her other side. She promptly put her hand in both of our laps, and began to languidly stroke both of our cocks. We looked at each other and each grabbed a breast to fondle. Other than the state of nakedness, and the intimate contact, it was almost like some of the nights we had spent back at college. It was surreal how much had changed since then though. I would never have thought Peggy would be into anything like this a year ago!

After a half an hour of stroking, Dave and I both began to rise to the occasion again. I leaned down and took one of Peggy's nipples into my mouth, and she moaned, and then said "Why don't we take this into the bedroom? I can't really concentrate on TV anyway, with your hands on me, and two stiff pricks in my hands!"

We both were more than enthusiastic about the idea, and I scooped Peggy up from the couch, and we quickly made our way into their bedroom. I put Peggy down, and she quickly stripped the comforter from the bed. I looked at them and asked, "So, what now? What else have you two thought of doing? Neither Dave nor I are comfortable with too much direct contact, and I don't think you could take both of us comfortably anyway."

Peggy looked at me shyly and said, "I really want to try doggy style with you. Dave can have me any day of the week, and he likes to watch, so I can take him in my mouth again."

"That works for me! Do you need any warming up, or do you just want to get right to it? You can see Dave and I are ready to go again!"

Peggy climbed up on the bed, and when she got to the center, she lowered her upper body to the bed, and looked back over her shoulder at me. Dave and I took that as her answer and joined her on the bed.

As Dave settled down against the headboard, and Peggy began stroking him slowly, I climbed up on the bed behind her, and leaning over her began kissing her shoulder and the nape of her neck. This caused her to let out a soft moan. I reached around and began cupping her breasts, lightly kneading them, gently pinching her nipples. At the same time, I began sliding my length against her, the head and the bottom of my shaft pressing against the bottom of her channel and her perineum, and up along the crack of her ass.

Peggy leaned down and kissed the tip of Dave's shaft and began to flick her tongue around the ridge at the base of his head. As she did this, I shifted my hips a slight bit, so on the next pass the head of my cock slid down along her slick, swollen lips. Peggy lifted her head away from Dave's cock and moaned at the intimate contact. I began to slide back and forth along her, while squeezing her breasts a bit more roughly, and twisting and pulling lightly on her nipples. Peggy turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder saying, "You're such a tease!"

I chuckled at that, and on the next stroke I pulled back just a bit further, so the tip of my cock slid across her rosebud and perineum at the start of the downward stroke. Peggy moaned again, but she must've decided that she'd had enough teasing, as she grabbed my shaft and started lining it up with her entrance. I pressed forward slowly, and the head of my cock began spreading her open. She was tight, and hot, and very wet as I slowly began to sink into her channel.

As the head of my cock was completely enveloped within her folds, Peggy turned her attentions back to the cock in front of her and began sliding her lips down over Dave slowly. As I slid deeper into her depths, she slid him further into her mouth. All too soon, I was as deep as I could go, pressed tight against her, while she had Dave as far into her mouth as she could take him. I began a slow slide outward, withdrawing until only the head of my cock remained within her, and she simultaneously slid her lips back up Dave's shaft. We continued this synchronized movement, slowly sliding in and out of her, while I continued to knead and stroke her breasts.

After repeating this for a while, Peggy pulled her head off Dave's cock and said, "This is sooo good. Better than I had imagined!" Dave and I exchanged a look, and I straightened up behind Peggy, relinquishing my hold on her breasts to grab hold of her hips. I nodded at Dave, and he brought Peggy's head back down to his shaft. I began to thrust into Peggy, a bit harder and faster than before, and at the same time Dave began sliding himself between her lips. Now we were both entering her at the same time, instead of in counterpoint. As I continued to thrust into her from behind, Peggy began moaning around Dave's cock.

We continued this for a while, since we had all taken the edge off with our earlier activities. Eventually, though, we began to climb towards release again. I asked Peggy, "In this fantasy of yours, where would you like us to finish? Do you have any preference?"

Peggy lifted her mouth off Dave briefly and turned to look at me, "I really liked when you came in me before. I'm sure Dave did too!" She turned to him, and he nodded. With that resolved, she went back to sucking on Dave, and I began to stroke into her harder and faster. She began to moan around Dave's cock, and I could see it was getting him closer too. I leaned forward with both hands and grabbed both of her breasts, trapping her nipples between my fingers and began to gently squeeze them, and Peggy squealed and began rocking back against me, causing my balls to slap against her on each stroke. That and the new angle brought her over the edge again, and I could feel her juices dripping off my balls and down our legs.

As she climaxed, she gave out a long, guttural moan, and that extra stimulation must have been all Dave needed, as I saw him thread his hand into her hair and buck up into her mouth. As Dave began to come down from his orgasm, Peggy realized I was still thrusting deep into her, but hadn't come yet, and she reached back between her legs and took hold of my balls, running her nails lightly along them. The added sensation was all I needed to bring me over the edge, and I pressed in as deep as I could go, and with a growl let loose deep inside of her. Peggy moaned and I could feel little tremors as she had another small orgasm.

With a few more deep thrusts, I released a last few spurts of come and leaned forward over her back to catch my breath. Peggy was idly stroking Dave's shaft and licking and kissing the head as he came down from his orgasm as well. We all stayed that way for a few minutes before Peggy announced that she was getting uncomfortable, so I wrapped an arm around her waist and we fell sideways onto the bed, still joined together. Dave shifted down and began softly kissing Peggy, while I allowed my hands to roam freely. I began to soften, and slowly slipped out of Peggy, and she broke her kiss with Dave to announce that she was going to take a quick shower, before she started leaking all over the bed. She asked if Dave and I would mind changing the sheets, so no one would get stuck sleeping in the wet spot.

Dave and I made quick work of changing the sheets, and he turned to me and said, "I could use a quick rinse off, and the way Peggy came, I'm sure you've probably got her juices all over your legs. What do you say we go surprise her in the shower? I'm sure we can bring her off a couple more times before we go to sleep. In fact, I'm sure she wouldn't mind it if you joined her to 'help' her wash off!"

That sounded like a great idea to me, so we hustled into the en suite bathroom before she could finish up. She had her head back under the water, and was idly running her hands over her torso, her breasts, and down between her legs. I quietly opened the shower door and stepped in, leaning forward and grabbing one breast to bring the turgid nipple to my lips, while I reached down between her legs with the other to cup her sex, running my middle finger up and down her cleft.

Peggy's eyes shot open, and she gasped and bucked her hips against my fingers, moaning at the unexpected intimate contact. I slowly began to press my middle finger against her entrance, just teasing the tip into her opening, and pressing the heel of my hand against her mons. I began to slowly press my finger deeper on each stroke, until it was buried all the way into her depths, and began to stroke the upper wall of her channel, looking for that sensitive spot. I knew I found it when Peggy gasped and her hand shot out and grabbed onto my arm, as if to hold herself up as her legs started trembling.

While Peggy was distracted by my ministrations, Dave snuck into the shower and slid in behind her. I relinquished her breast as he reached both hands around and began fondling them and lightly pinching her nipples, while simultaneously kissing and nibbling on her neck. Peggy leaned back against him, and I used that opportunity to slip another finger into her, sliding both in to the second knuckle, where I began rubbing at her g-spot. Peggy moaned and her legs started trembling as her eyes rolled back and she began having the most powerful orgasm of the night.

After a few minutes of pleasure, Peggy came back to her senses and sighed deeply. By this time, my cock had recovered from the last orgasm, and watching Peggy buck her way through her orgasm had brought me most of the way to full mast. Peggy felt my length against her upper thigh and hip, and she reached down and began lightly stroking my length. She was also pressing her ass back against Dave, and the way she was wriggling told me that he was most likely getting hard again too. She looked down, watching her hand stroke up and down my length, and said from under a fall of hair, "I have one more fantasy, since you guys are apparently up for another round. I always wanted to try taking two guys at once."