A Little Character Building

Story Info
A CD tells her life story to her surprised fiancé.
10.6k words
4.66
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Little Character Building

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Autors Note: Here is a quick little story I wrote last year. I put it on another site, I wasn't too sure about it, but, um, everyone liked it. So here it is, it's all about recollection and story telling. I stole a lot of it for other stories that appeared later. It's quite sexy though, there are two scenes I absolutely love... Hope YOU Like it...

***

Lita wanted to stay overnight. She never stayed overnight.

We have been dating on and mostly off for three years, I met her at a friend's wedding. My parents loved her, my friends hated her. My parents were winning. Me? I was ambivalent, to say the least. My mother has been bothering me to get married and give her grandchildren. Lita had so many siblings, she figured she was from good stock and would have many children of her own. Plus they liked her father and all of the other kids. My mother was already planning Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers the moment I met her.

We have been semi-engaged now for a year and a half, it was all my mothers doing, I don't even know how it happened. Her father thought it would be a little character-building to be with someone like Lita for a while. He was hysterical when I told him my mother brought up marriage to her. Lita had the wedding dress picked out already, and now it's been in her closet for the last year. I don't think either of us want to get married and definitely not to each other. Our relationship has just cruised along since then.

When she asked to stay over I was a little surprised, she never stayed the night. She used to leave as soon as the show of hers we were watching was over. She usually came to my house to relax, it was big and quiet, hers was big and loud, I liked hers SO much better. I wish we could trade.

I also always assumed we would try to have sex those nights, but that wasn't her thing. She wasn't too forthcoming with her body.

"I want to stay over, I need to get some sleep, I like that little bed in the office," She told me.

"Really? My bed in the bedroom is so big can't you just stay with me."

"No, just do your regular routine, I also have some work to do, it will only take a couple of hours. You won't even know I'm here. " She was right I forgot she was here. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep in my regular nightclothes. I was very disappointed.

***

My house was nice and roomy and in a quieter section of LA. I bought it over a year ago. I was just waiting for the right moment to start fixing it up and making it my own.

The next morning I went to wake up Lita. She was still sleeping. My office was my favorite part of the house, it had the morning sun and there was a glass door to the side yard that was full of flowers. Inside next to the bed I had a locked, huge walk-in closet and next to that a beautiful bathroom. But now it was after nine, she never slept this late, usually, she was out the door before the coffee was even made.

I rubbed her back softly, I didn't want to startle her. She opened her eyes slowly and then sat up.

"I gotta go," She said, slightly annoyed.

"I made breakfast."

"I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." She was still only in her t-shirt as she put on her coat and left into the October sun. That was weird. I also couldn't believe I left my computer on all night. I shut it off and made the bed.

***

Lita called she wanted to come over tonight and I told her I would make dinner.

"Don't bother it will be quick." She hung up without a goodbye. She wasn't that friendly, to begin with, but I really wasn't prepared for her mood or announcement later that night.

She walked into the house late, after eight, and plopped at the kitchen table. She looked a lot like her mother, I was instantly on the defense. She had almost black hair, almost brown eyes, and a sneer that could scare a cat.

"Who is Wendy?" She folded her arms.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything.

"Who is she, you have like a THOUSAND pictures of her on your computer."

"Um, she's..." I knew this day would come, I was just hoping I would be dead when it did.

"Stop," She stood up. "I know it's YOU. God how could I have been so stupid. That explains all those weekends away, the smell of perfume on your clothes, and those legs of yours... no wonder you never wear shorts."

"Don't I?"

She was angrier than I had ever seen her. I was never going to tell her. I always figured she would get tired of me before I had to jump out of the closet. I was a crossdresser and had been one for years. I was always hiding, and locking doors, and listening to see if someone was coming. When I was younger I had a bleeding ulcer, the doctor told me I had to relax, but I couldn't. I was always waiting for someone to knock when I got all dressed up, or that call saying they were just outside, or someone recognizing me in heels when I went to a different city... in a different time zone. It was hard being a CD, why was I always in the shadows?

"Please," I reasoned with her, "Don't be upset..."

"Don't be upset? What are you kidding me? We are supposed to be getting married someday, when were you going to spring this on me. Huh, when? When I walked down the aisle and you are in a matching wedding dress?"

I was never going to marry her anyway, plus I had better taste than her. When I went to her house she thought I was visiting her but I was really visiting her family. I loved talking to her father about his work and his crazy ex-wife. Lita took after her. All the stories he told me reminded me of his daughter. I liked her brothers too and I loved when they brought over their friends. Her family was much more fun than mine. My father never talked and my mother never stopped.

I wanted to tell Lita that I have been hiding this side of me for so long, part of me was glad it was out in the open to her, like it was to others. I just wish she was more understanding about it, even though I knew she was a little ignorant and a lot misguided. She didn't have too many friends because of her political and social views, I was on a mission to try and teach her. Her father thought it was a great idea and tried to help, but it really wasn't working.

She stood up, "I am coming over tomorrow and I want to meet her. And I want her dressed up exactly like this." And she sent a picture to my phone.

***

The main thing Lita didn't know about me was that I became a completely different person as a woman. I thought it was funny that she was addressing my female side as someone else because 'Wendy' was someone else. Once a pair of panties went on or even just a bracelet, I became a girl. Everything about me changed, my mannerisms, my facial expressions, and my voice. I have been working on my voice since I was in high school and it was perfect, sexy, and feminine. The thing was, I couldn't revert to a male cadence at all when dressed, it made for some tense moments and phone calls.

The picture Lita wanted me to emulate was of course one of the sexiest pictures that had ever been taken of me. I was 5'8" and weighed about 140 pounds and my body was lean and very feminine. I was always at the gym or doing aerobics at home to keep up my girlish figure.

The picture was taken a little over a year ago right after my twenty-sixth birthday and right outside, in front of my new house. I just bought a new pair of breast forms with a C cup. I had two others a D and an E. I wanted something smaller I felt when I went out my breasts were getting too much attention. I was braless and had on nude pantyhose under a short red dress. The neckline was low showing off the incredible cleavage of the forms. The sleeves were long going up to my elbow, it was one of the cutest dresses I owned. I wore five-inch red pumps, that my friends gave me, that had a little bow in the back. I loved them, they were so feminine.

I had four wigs, but sometimes I would fix my own hair up. My hair was auburn, a beautiful red and three of my wigs matched it exactly. The wig in the picture was long and parted on the side, just covering one breast. I had on big clunky earrings that shook whenever I spoke, and my makeup for that picture was perfect. I had long false lashes and my lips were plump and dark red. My lips always matched my nails which were long and shiny. My toenails were the same color hidden in my heels. I had one hand in my hair and one on my hip, it was a pose that I have perfected.

I also remembered this day vividly, I had a visit from an older man I had been seeing. He took the picture and then we made love.

***

I was dressed with my legs crossed and playing with my long hair waiting for Lita to show up. I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking red wine. I had a full bottle, Lita wouldn't have any she didn't like alcohol. I was so nervous, she was going to meet the real me finally. I knew this day would come sooner or later, I've had this conversation with others in the past. This is the one that I was looking forward to least.

I drifted off, and she startled me when she walked in, no knock, no bell, like usual. She was hovering over me in seconds. "Stand! Let me see how girlie you look." I got up slowly, I knew I looked incredible. Lita couldn't even compare herself to me. "Fuck, this is crazy, how could you of been hiding this for so long?" She took a Diet Coke from the fridge and sat down. She pulled out her phone and was comparing me to something she was looking at. "God, you look so fucking familiar. Fuck, you look too much like a girl this is ridiculous." She took more pictures of me at the table.

I didn't know what to say, I was hoping she was done and going to leave, because I wanted to try on some different outfits that I had just gotten. I also wanted to file my long nails, I didn't have time to do it before she came.

"I was up all night going through all those girlie pictures of you. I can't believe how many gowns and prom dresses you have, when are you going to just grow up. You look like a fag."

First of all, I looked like a woman, a young woman, definitely female. I was guessing she was just jealous.

"Do you really need to wear all those silky gowns? Women don't dress like that."

Are you sure? I was thinking. It can't be just crossdressers buying them. I didn't care anyway I loved those types of dresses they reminded me of being younger and more innocent.

"I also found some of your correspondence with men. You are such a flirt. Now, I know you're gay, I always had a feeling. If my father didn't like you and your family so much I would have gotten out of this years ago." She was looking at her phone again. "Who's Hector?"

"Just some guy I met," I told her in my perfect female voice.

She looked at me, "That came out of you? This is beyond ridiculous. You sound stupid, use your regular voice."

I knew I sounded perfect, plus I wouldn't be able to change it, this was my voice. "Do you really want me to talk about Hector?" I would have never told her about him, he was the first man I had ever been with as a woman. I didn't like him he wasn't nice to me, I wanted to forget him.

"He was just some guy I met. I was twenty-two, I was young and misguided, it was before we even knew each other." I told her.

"Well, it looks like you kept in touch for a while. Tell me about him or otherwise, I'm sending some of your pictures to your buddies at work. Might even send some to my father and your mother. She would just love this one of you in that nurse's uniform, you look just like your mommy."

"You could send it." I didn't think they would care. She looked up at me from her phone she was testing me. Lita was being so vicious I didn't understand why wearing a dress caused so much hatred in people. It made ME so happy.

I was watching her, she was trying to intimidate me. It wasn't working. I also felt she wasn't ready for this story about my time with Hector, but she was acting so mean to me and it was none of her business. I decided I would just tell her, that experience made me part of who I am. I really didn't care how she felt anymore. It was definitely over, finally.

***

Before I had the confidence to go out in public dressed as a woman, I would go to the mall and shop like a guy. I loved looking at all the women's fashions. There was something about searching through racks that I found enjoyable. I loved anything short and ultra-girly. I dress so much more age-appropriate now than I did when I was twenty-two. I found a dress at Macy's. It was so lovely, it was a short blue cocktail dress. It was strapless and had a ruched full skirt. It had a gold design around the waist and I knew I had a pair of pumps at home that would be a perfect match for it. I had just moved into my new apartment and I wanted to indulge myself and take some new pictures.

"Hey," I heard someone speak behind me. I didn't want to turn around, I had the dress in my hand. "Wow, I'm sure you are going to look incredible in that." It was a man, an older man. He had an evil smile on him.

"Um, it's not for me it's for my girlfriend." The excuse I made my own. He just smiled more at me and he walked away. Thank god I almost peed in the pink panties I had under my boy clothes.

I decided to get the dress and leave. I walked to the cashier, I was ready to pay and go. This was the worst part of buying something in the woman's department. It turned out the cashier was bored and it was fine, but the dress was sixty dollars, I had to charge it. I pulled out my wallet and gave the woman my card. She then asked for ID and I gave her my license. Suddenly there was the man who was talking to me, he was behind me. When the woman gave me back my license he grabbed it.

He looked at it, then looked at me. "I'll be over at five, make sure you are wearing that dress." He then called to the girl behind the register. "I bet she looks hot in that blue dress, haha."

The cashier then looked at me, really looked at me. I got embarrassed and then I took my bag and walked away from her. "It's not mine.." I told him.

"Yeah, I heard that already. I'll bring your license with me." He spoke my name and walked away. What the hell.

***

I loved my apartment in downtown LA, not too far from the mall.

I was thinking, did I have to dress up for this man? He was obviously some sort of bully. But then I realized, he had my license and he knew my name and address, I just had it changed, and this dress was perfect. I could not wait to put it on anyway.

It was about five o'clock and I was waiting by my window, I lived on the second floor, and I could watch the cars coming into the parking lot. I was nervous, I was playing with my long red hair and my legs were crossed and bouncing a mile a minute. I had talked to so few men while dressed up this would be the first one I have ever had visit me.

I knew it was his car when it drove up fast and moved closer to the entrance, I closed my eyes and braced myself against the window. When he knocked I felt it in my stomach. Knock, knock. I sidled over to the door and open it. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face. he was holding a bottle of sparkling wine. I felt what little manhood I had in my panties shrivel up.

"Ha, knew it." He said as he breezed by me. I closed the door and he told me to spin around. My dress was so feminine, it looked like I was going to a prom. The shiny blue of the dress matched my eyes and the gold five-inch pumps matched the stitching on the waist perfectly like I thought it would. The hem came just below my panties and my legs looked incredible in nude pantyhose perched on the high heels. My makeup was nice and subtle, but I looked like a teenager. I had pink lips and darker pink eyeshadow. He walked closer to me and touched my hair. It was long and curly. He looked at my license that was now in his hand. He shook his head and threw the card, he approved. He then lifted my chin. He was at least six inches taller than me, even in the five-inch heels. "Wow, you clean up pretty good. How old are you?"

I cleared my voice, "Twenty-two."

"Ha, you look sixteen, but you sound like a girl, I think I hit the jackpot." He started playing more with my hair and he held my big gold hoop earrings. "I like these, very sexy, don't you have any other jewelry?"

I didn't, I shook my head.

"What's your name?"

"Wendy."

"Well Wendy, I'm Hector your new boyfriend. Now get some cups, let's sit and get to know each other."

We sat on the couch for a while as he talked to me, he was asking a lot of questions and I was finding it hard to relax. He kept filling my glass with the Prosecco. He then made me get closer to him as he started to rub my boobs through the dress. I had on a strapless bra with my C cup silicone forms. He was liking them very much, both his hands cupped my breasts. He bent to kiss me, I got so nervous I almost bit his tongue. It was my first time with a man and I didn't like the way he tasted.

Next, he fished out his cock, he was so hard and this was moving so fast.

"What, what are you doing?" I asked. I felt the wine moving through my system. I felt I had to tinkle.

"Ha, take it easy little girl. Just take a hold of it." He then took my hand and moved it to his cock. Why don't you have on nail polish, I love nail polish on a girl?" I didn't want to tell him I was going to go to one of the stores in the mall and buy some, I was all out. He made me so nervous I just went home. I also wanted to pick up a couple of other things too. "Maybe we'll take a ride." I looked up at him quickly, I wasn't leaving the house dressed like a prom queen.

I started to jerk him off, his cock was around six inches and thick. I was loving how it looked in my hands, but I felt he didn't deserve anything from me. My heart wasn't in it, but I pumped him a couple of more times and then he started feeling me up again. It didn't take long before he started cumming all over my dress. I caught some in my hand, but not enough.

I got a washcloth and cleaned both of us up as he laughed at me. "That was pretty good, I'm sure you will get better at it." He then zipped up. "Okay let's go get you some nail polish."

"What? No, please. Can't we stay here? Look we still have some wine left." I begged I didn't want to go out.

"No, come on, you can stay in the car." I grabbed a little beige wrap and put it around me. We then headed to his car.

He talked to me the whole drive, I didn't know where we were going, but soon he pulled into the parking lot of the mall.

"Come on princess let's show off that outfit."

My eyes grew wide I didn't plan on leaving the car, I had just left this mall four hours ago, I didn't want to go back inside, in this new dress. He walked over to my side of the car and pulled me out. My wrap fell on the seat behind me. Out of all the dresses to be traipsing around the mall in, I was going to be showing too much skin. He took my hand and led me inside, he had an evil smirk the whole time.

"Please," I was close to crying, "Don't take me in there, please."

"Come on, you look great. We are just going to get some nail polish to match that silky dress of yours. We'll be in and out, haha."

I felt everyone eyeing me in my short dress, it was so feminine and girly. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, we didn't look right together. I held onto Hector's arm and tried to hide. The only time I went out in the world as a girl was in the safety of my car. Then I would go to a deserted park or industrial area to walk and take pictures. I wasn't used to seeing people.

We walked into one of the drug store chains, he wanted me to pick out nail polish. "Wendy that's not pink enough, my little girl needs a little more color." He was taunting me and soon we had a little cheering section behind us. Another woman from the store asked if we needed help. "We do," Hector told her, "Princess here can't find a sexy color to match her lips."